MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World

+11
Freedom
Guinea Pig
Winslow Boy
Mimi
PMR
dogs don't lie
chirpyinsect
Heisenburg
bluebell
TheTruthWillOut
Andrew
15 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World Empty Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World

Post  Andrew Thu 01 Oct 2015, 8:50 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World Empty Re: Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 02 Oct 2015, 12:09 am

Really depressing isn't it. This is apparently the 45th mass shooting in America this year alone (defined as 4 or more killed with a gun)

In Obama's address to the nation he asked the media to put up a side by side graph to show how many US terrorist deaths vs how many gun related deaths:

Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World TerrorGun

Unfortunately they are up against the NRA which is basically comprised of men like the below....

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World Empty Re: Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World

Post  bluebell Fri 02 Oct 2015, 6:15 pm

@ TTWO - that's a very telling graph you posted.  Shocking in fact.

I have always been ambiguous about Charlton Heston and Clint Eastwood's real views on gun control as a matter of fact.   I feel the USA treat film stars as royalty - or a least as people who have opinions of influence - and I'm never really sure whether they (CH & CE) uphold some sort of gun control for individuals, they don't seem to have made that clear even though both have been outspoken on the subject.

IMO until 'celebs' in the USA come down hard on gun control, nothing will change.   Obama is fighting a losing battle there I think.

Hunting (with guns) is quite common over there  I believe, also guns easily purchased and carried as a matter of self defence.

I remember new laws brought in on gun control in the UK after Hungerford and Dunblane, but no such response to action in the USA.

How on earth will it end? Just my musings.

Back to top Go down

Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World Empty At least 20 die in Florida nightclub shooting

Post  Freedom Sun 12 Jun 2016, 1:07 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/36510272#"

Another terrible indiscriminate slaughter.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Sun 12 Jun 2016, 2:52 pm

More.

Suspected Islamic extremist shoots dead at least 20 at Florida gay club after bursting in 'wearing a suicide vest' and taking hostages - injuring a further 42 - before he is killed in shootout

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3637414/Everyone-running-Gunman-bursts-gay-nightclub-Florida-shoots-20-people-taking-hostages.html#ixzz4BNC41lMb

Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 12 Jun 2016, 3:51 pm

It's now the worst single mass shooting in the U S A with 50 confirmed fatalities.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 13 Jun 2016, 6:37 am

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 13 Jun 2016, 7:47 am

I see that there are quite a few other YouTube videos on this subject already.

I've watched a bit of the one posted here and neither the reporter or the mother sound very convincing but I'll reserve judgement for the moment.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Mon 13 Jun 2016, 8:15 am

Freedom wrote:I see that there are quite a few other YouTube videos on this subject already.

I've watched a bit of the one posted here and neither the reporter or the mother sound very convincing but I'll reserve judgement for the moment.

What gets me Freedom is how so many " agencies" would have to be involved. Police, paramedics, news companies, hospitals, doctors, nurses, the crowd etc etc.
Yet there does seem to be a very convincing demonstration of actors being used. Highly suspicious for me is the evidence of only leg wounds, no blood on the people assisting, the claim that an anxious mother can't find her son yet police still can't help her. All these people would carry id to get in to the club so hours later they can't tell her if her son us amongst the 50 dead or 53 injured? Nah!

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Mon 13 Jun 2016, 8:50 am

All this is starting to scare the sh*t outta me. I thought she paused quite a bit when asked questions but the worst was when she was asked her sons name! WTF??

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 13 Jun 2016, 8:58 am

Have I heard the bit starting at 4.10 correctly?

"This is a club that nobody wants to be in. Please could we do something with the assault weapons so that we can stop this club from ever getting any new members."
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Mon 13 Jun 2016, 9:07 am

Yep you did Freedom, what the heck is that all about? Is she saying you can be a member only if you have a weapon?? What's that all about, no weapon no new members?? Back to front that is, should be if you bring a weapon, you ain't getting in!

Back to top Go down

Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World Empty Stuff and nonsense...

Post  Rosa canina Mon 13 Jun 2016, 9:40 am

Fab find that video, Chirpy Insect!

What an insult to genuine grieving parents and relatives everywhere.

I think perhaps Mrs Crocodile Tears was trying to say something along the lines of

that the club of bereaved parents is one no-one wants to join -

(I've heard this said by a mother whose daughter really did die)

- and the silly witch has fluffed her lines instead.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 13 Jun 2016, 9:45 am

Yes, I can see that the remarks could be taken in that way.

This is just one of the increasing numbers of videos being posted. There certainly seems to be something very wrong with what we've been told.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00w7bZZU7PU
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Mon 13 Jun 2016, 10:00 am

Oh I get it now, doesn't help with it being in a nightclub though lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 13 Jun 2016, 10:02 am

I'm glad I wasn't the only one to misunderstand it completely!

Thank you Rosa.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 13 Jun 2016, 10:13 am

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 13 Jun 2016, 10:23 am

Is this for real???

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Mon 13 Jun 2016, 10:25 am

Thinking again, could those pauses be the delay with the video connection thingy? Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 13 Jun 2016, 11:21 am

Not had chance to view all the videos as yet so a bit on the fence with it at the mo.

Making some money on the Go Fund Me site anyway.

https://www.gofundme.com/PulseVictimsFund
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World Empty Dallas shootings

Post  Andrew Fri 08 Jul 2016, 8:02 am

Blimey. Just switched on the news and seen this.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Fri 08 Jul 2016, 8:19 am

I thought that the events of yesterday had a sheen of unreality about them.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 08 Jul 2016, 8:41 am

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Fri 08 Jul 2016, 8:59 am

Sadly there is an issue with the shooting of black men in America, but this is not how to protest about it .
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Fri 08 Jul 2016, 9:12 am

PMR wrote:Sadly there is an issue with the shooting of black men in America, but this is not how to protest about it .

Neither is providing a running commentary of your boyfriend's death over facebook.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next