Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World

Post  Mimi on Thu 22 Feb 2018, 7:34 pm

Freedom wrote:This is a bit strange, I have to admit. Why are there no birth records for any of those killed in the Florida school shooting?

https://pewtube.com/user/BirthofaNewEarth/qYumzyY?autoplay=off

My security checker won`t allow me on that website.

Are they actually claiming there are no birth records; have they checked?

I find it hard to believe these kids didn`t exist.

_________________
The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear.
Jiddu Krishnamurti

avatar
Mimi

Posts : 3524
Join date : 2014-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World

Post  Mimi on Thu 22 Feb 2018, 7:58 pm

It`s OK - I found it all on this website :

http://birthofanewearth.blogspot.co.uk/

_________________
The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear.
Jiddu Krishnamurti

avatar
Mimi

Posts : 3524
Join date : 2014-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World

Post  dogs don't lie on Thu 22 Feb 2018, 9:23 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Abslolutely shocking and tragic, GMB reporting this is the 18th school shooting so far this year and it is only middle of Feb!


Florida shooting: At least 17 dead in high school attack

  • 2 hours ago



http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43066226

I watched something about this today. The figures are somewhat inflated although it goes without saying, one shooting is one too many.
There were 3 actual shootings. The others were incidents where guns were involved but not mass shootings as the memes that go around state. I don't say this to advocate guns at all but the mass hysteria, candle lighting and marches don't mean a thing if the President thinks the solution is to arm teachers.
What next. Fail to get straight As.? Bang. Run in the corridor? Bang. Teachers can be psychos too.


Also the risk of those students getting their hands on one of the guns in the school! affraid

_________________
Fight for Madeleine x
avatar
dogs don't lie

Posts : 2738
Join date : 2014-11-24
Age : 42
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World

Post  Freedom on Thu 22 Feb 2018, 10:00 pm

Mimi wrote:It`s OK - I found it all on this website :

http://birthofanewearth.blogspot.co.uk/

That has been removed.

The link that I posted has screenshots from what looks like Ancestry.com and a zero match record for any of the named victims.
avatar
Freedom
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 16112
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 103
Location : The nearest darkened room

Back to top Go down

Re: Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World

Post  chirpyinsect on Fri 23 Feb 2018, 6:28 am

I showed your link to my very non tinfoil hat wearing husband and his reply was that we don't know if the person posting that information is telling the truth. However, the Ancestry site can be checked by anyone who cares to do so, therefore the veracity of his claim can be checked.
I must admit the first thing I do whenever I hear of one of these tragedies is to suspect a hoax. There are just too many typical signs that something doesn't add up.
There is always a drill either that day or day before. The wounds always look fake. The people interviewed always display duper's delight. There are never any real tears.

_________________
Everything I write is my own opinion. Nothing stated as fact.
avatar
chirpyinsect

Posts : 4795
Join date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World

Post  Freedom on Fri 23 Feb 2018, 10:14 am

I always try not to don my paranoid hat when attacks like this occur.

It is strange though about all the oddities that crop up nearly every time, as Chirpy mentions. We don't know how we would react if we were caught up in a real incident but I doubt very much that we'd be beaming as if we'd won the lottery.

avatar
Freedom
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 16112
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 103
Location : The nearest darkened room

Back to top Go down

Re: Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World

Post  Freedom on Sat 24 Feb 2018, 10:11 am

This is from a Facebook friend of mine.

"Multiple parents, multiple students, and a teacher stated that they were told there was going to be a 'code red' active shooter drill that very day, in which the police were going to shoot blanks to 'scare them and get them trained for it'. Student reported that 'army guys' pushed bodies into corners and piled mats on top of them. Shooter arrived in an Uber, presumably with an AR-15, gas mask, smoke bombs, and lots of ammo. Security cameras were bizarrely on a 26 minute time delay. Radios did not work. Armed school officer did not enter the building. Student reported talking to shooter (who she knew) and that he did not have a gun, while shots were being fired elsewhere. Multiple students reported that there was more than one shooter. Shooter walks long distance afterwards to hang around in Subway and MacDonalds (reminiscent of Lee Harvey Oswald). Students were told to look at the floor and not look around them. Student told TV news that he heard shooting in his school, and then it turned out he was from a different school. And I've not watched a single second of the mentalist/performance-artist Alex Jones, all of this is from mainstream media coverage".
avatar
Freedom
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 16112
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 103
Location : The nearest darkened room

Back to top Go down

Re: Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World

Post  Guinea Pig on Sat 24 Feb 2018, 12:57 pm

Just a thought about the birth records: does the site actually record people who are still alive or is it just for those who are long gone and is used by others tracing their ancestors?
avatar
Guinea Pig

Posts : 300
Join date : 2015-01-12
Age : 39
Location : Way Up North To Alaska

Back to top Go down

Re: Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World

Post  chirpyinsect on Sat 24 Feb 2018, 8:41 pm

Guinea Pig wrote:Just a thought about the birth records: does the site actually record people who are still alive or is it just for those who are long gone and is used by others tracing their ancestors?

In the video he seemed to be searching for each given name with a search margin of plus/minus 5 years from what would be that person's age as stated in the media so around 2001/2 or so. He didn't restrict the search to Florida either.

_________________
Everything I write is my own opinion. Nothing stated as fact.
avatar
chirpyinsect

Posts : 4795
Join date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World

Post  chirpyinsect on Sat 24 Feb 2018, 8:45 pm

Freedom wrote:This is from a Facebook friend of mine.

"Multiple parents, multiple students, and a teacher stated that they were told there was going to be a 'code red' active shooter drill that very day, in which the police were going to shoot blanks to 'scare them and get them trained for it'. Student reported that 'army guys' pushed bodies into corners and piled mats on top of them. Shooter arrived in an Uber, presumably with an AR-15, gas mask, smoke bombs, and lots of ammo. Security cameras were bizarrely on a 26 minute time delay. Radios did not work. Armed school officer did not enter the building. Student reported talking to shooter (who she knew) and that he did not have a gun, while shots were being fired elsewhere. Multiple students reported that there was more than one shooter. Shooter walks long distance afterwards to hang around in Subway and MacDonalds (reminiscent of Lee Harvey Oswald). Students were told to look at the floor and not look around them. Student told TV news that he heard shooting in his school, and then it turned out he was from a different school. And I've not watched a single second of the mentalist/performance-artist Alex Jones, all of this is from mainstream media coverage".

What gets me is that the news channels report these things as gospel and nobidy in mainstream ever questions the veracity. So are they all in on it or just closing their eyes to the fact that people are now daring to question events?
At the meeting Trump had with survivors and relatives of the dead, one father couldn't even remember the name of the cemetary his daughter was in.

_________________
Everything I write is my own opinion. Nothing stated as fact.
avatar
chirpyinsect

Posts : 4795
Join date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World

Post  candyfloss on Fri 25 May 2018, 10:58 am


_________________
  
   

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
avatar
candyfloss
Admin

Posts : 11905
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 65

Back to top Go down

Re: Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum