MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World

+11
Freedom
Guinea Pig
Winslow Boy
Mimi
PMR
dogs don't lie
chirpyinsect
Heisenburg
bluebell
TheTruthWillOut
Andrew
15 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World - Page 3 Empty Re: Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World

Post  Mimi Thu 22 Feb 2018, 7:34 pm

Freedom wrote:This is a bit strange, I have to admit. Why are there no birth records for any of those killed in the Florida school shooting?

https://pewtube.com/user/BirthofaNewEarth/qYumzyY?autoplay=off

My security checker won`t allow me on that website.

Are they actually claiming there are no birth records; have they checked?

I find it hard to believe these kids didn`t exist.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World - Page 3 Empty Re: Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World

Post  Mimi Thu 22 Feb 2018, 7:58 pm

It`s OK - I found it all on this website :

http://birthofanewearth.blogspot.co.uk/

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Thu 22 Feb 2018, 9:23 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Abslolutely shocking and tragic, GMB reporting this is the 18th school shooting so far this year and it is only middle of Feb!

Florida shooting: At least 17 dead in high school attack

• 2 hours ago

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43066226

I watched something about this today. The figures are somewhat inflated although it goes without saying, one shooting is one too many.
There were 3 actual shootings. The others were incidents where guns were involved but not mass shootings as the memes that go around state. I don't say this to advocate guns at all but the mass hysteria, candle lighting and marches don't mean a thing if the President thinks the solution is to arm teachers.
What next. Fail to get straight As.? Bang. Run in the corridor? Bang. Teachers can be psychos too.

Also the risk of those students getting their hands on one of the guns in the school! affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 22 Feb 2018, 10:00 pm

Mimi wrote:It`s OK - I found it all on this website :

http://birthofanewearth.blogspot.co.uk/

That has been removed.

The link that I posted has screenshots from what looks like Ancestry.com and a zero match record for any of the named victims.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 23 Feb 2018, 6:28 am

I showed your link to my very non tinfoil hat wearing husband and his reply was that we don't know if the person posting that information is telling the truth. However, the Ancestry site can be checked by anyone who cares to do so, therefore the veracity of his claim can be checked.
I must admit the first thing I do whenever I hear of one of these tragedies is to suspect a hoax. There are just too many typical signs that something doesn't add up.
There is always a drill either that day or day before. The wounds always look fake. The people interviewed always display duper's delight. There are never any real tears.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 23 Feb 2018, 10:14 am

I always try not to don my paranoid hat when attacks like this occur.

It is strange though about all the oddities that crop up nearly every time, as Chirpy mentions. We don't know how we would react if we were caught up in a real incident but I doubt very much that we'd be beaming as if we'd won the lottery.

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 24 Feb 2018, 10:11 am

This is from a Facebook friend of mine.

"Multiple parents, multiple students, and a teacher stated that they were told there was going to be a 'code red' active shooter drill that very day, in which the police were going to shoot blanks to 'scare them and get them trained for it'. Student reported that 'army guys' pushed bodies into corners and piled mats on top of them. Shooter arrived in an Uber, presumably with an AR-15, gas mask, smoke bombs, and lots of ammo. Security cameras were bizarrely on a 26 minute time delay. Radios did not work. Armed school officer did not enter the building. Student reported talking to shooter (who she knew) and that he did not have a gun, while shots were being fired elsewhere. Multiple students reported that there was more than one shooter. Shooter walks long distance afterwards to hang around in Subway and MacDonalds (reminiscent of Lee Harvey Oswald). Students were told to look at the floor and not look around them. Student told TV news that he heard shooting in his school, and then it turned out he was from a different school. And I've not watched a single second of the mentalist/performance-artist Alex Jones, all of this is from mainstream media coverage".
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Sat 24 Feb 2018, 12:57 pm

Just a thought about the birth records: does the site actually record people who are still alive or is it just for those who are long gone and is used by others tracing their ancestors?
Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sat 24 Feb 2018, 8:41 pm

Guinea Pig wrote:Just a thought about the birth records: does the site actually record people who are still alive or is it just for those who are long gone and is used by others tracing their ancestors?

In the video he seemed to be searching for each given name with a search margin of plus/minus 5 years from what would be that person's age as stated in the media so around 2001/2 or so. He didn't restrict the search to Florida either.

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sat 24 Feb 2018, 8:45 pm

Freedom wrote:This is from a Facebook friend of mine.

"Multiple parents, multiple students, and a teacher stated that they were told there was going to be a 'code red' active shooter drill that very day, in which the police were going to shoot blanks to 'scare them and get them trained for it'. Student reported that 'army guys' pushed bodies into corners and piled mats on top of them. Shooter arrived in an Uber, presumably with an AR-15, gas mask, smoke bombs, and lots of ammo. Security cameras were bizarrely on a 26 minute time delay. Radios did not work. Armed school officer did not enter the building. Student reported talking to shooter (who she knew) and that he did not have a gun, while shots were being fired elsewhere. Multiple students reported that there was more than one shooter. Shooter walks long distance afterwards to hang around in Subway and MacDonalds (reminiscent of Lee Harvey Oswald). Students were told to look at the floor and not look around them. Student told TV news that he heard shooting in his school, and then it turned out he was from a different school. And I've not watched a single second of the mentalist/performance-artist Alex Jones, all of this is from mainstream media coverage".

What gets me is that the news channels report these things as gospel and nobidy in mainstream ever questions the veracity. So are they all in on it or just closing their eyes to the fact that people are now daring to question events?
At the meeting Trump had with survivors and relatives of the dead, one father couldn't even remember the name of the cemetary his daughter was in.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 25 May 2018, 10:58 am

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 15 Mar 2019, 9:43 am

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World - Page 3 Empty Rum times in Christchurch...

Post  Rosa canina Sat 16 Mar 2019, 8:53 pm

Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World - Page 3 <a href=Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World - Page 3 Screenshot%202019-03-15%20at%2021.49.17_zpsxoaglfnk

What's that over the lads' heads? 911...!

Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World - Page 3 <a href=Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World - Page 3 Screenshot%202019-03-15%20at%2021.48.08_zps7aeazidb

The eternal shoe.

Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World - Page 3 <a href=Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World - Page 3 Screenshot%202019-03-16%20at%2010.16.19_zpsqbunoqvi

Yeah of course.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 16 Mar 2019, 9:07 pm

Are there suspicions Rosa that all is not what it seems with these attacks?

The two women don't look the same to me.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 16 Mar 2019, 9:19 pm

Freedom wrote:Are there suspicions Rosa that all is not what it seems with these attacks?

The two women don't look the same to me.
Gemma O'Doherty thinks something is not right...

Gemma O'Doherty‏ @gemmaod1 · Mar 15  

#NewZealand has all the hallmarks of a classic false flag operation to incite fresh #IS attacks, create chaos and fear, allow the globalists take more control over people and remove freedoms a la 9/11. A professional job. The public are no longer fooled

Gemma O'Doherty‏ @gemmaod1 · 11h11 hours ago  

And when you watch these videos, it becomes increasingly clear that there are so many inconsistencies in the mainstream narrative. #NewZealand

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World - Page 3 Empty Smoke, mirrors and suspicions...

Post  Rosa canina Sat 16 Mar 2019, 9:30 pm

I don't believe any of it, I really don't.

When that lady was interviewed on a news clip she had a strong European foreign accent -

- I see on her acting profile she's originally from Germany.

A friend came round to visit yesterday and was terribly upset by it all -

- she's organising a prayer vigil in town even though between us we could only think of one Muslim

in the district, and I'm not even sure he's Muslim, he's Iraqi and might actually be Christian.

So much of this story doesn't make sense and websites critical of the official narrative have been censored -

- access to the usual alternative view websites have been blocked nationwide.

Interesting times.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 16 Mar 2019, 9:33 pm

What seems odd to me are the reports of missing people.

https://news.sky.com/story/first-victim-in-nz-terror-attack-named-as-dozens-feared-missing-11666683

Shouldn't it be easy to identify the victims?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World - Page 3 Empty Oddities...

Post  Rosa canina Sat 16 Mar 2019, 10:01 pm

You'd think so, Freedom. Christchurch is a small place.

Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World - Page 3 <a href=Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World - Page 3 Screenshot%202019-03-17%20at%2010.53.36_zps8v4yvwne

PM Cinders looking frankly spooky.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2019/03/mongrel-mob-member-condemns-christchurch-terror-attack.html

Even the Mungies are in on it...

Back to top Go down

Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World - Page 3 Empty Familiar faces...

Post  Rosa canina Sat 16 Mar 2019, 10:24 pm

Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World - Page 3 <a href=Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World - Page 3 Screenshot%202019-03-15%20at%2021.49.40_zpsvgkswxij

I thought this shirtless koru-wearing survivor looked familiar -

- I think he's the Maori Muslim Isis fan Aaron Tahuhu :

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/10718902/Aotearoa-Muslim-is-proud-to-support-Isis

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Sat 16 Mar 2019, 11:24 pm

Freedom wrote:What seems odd to me are the reports of missing people.

https://news.sky.com/story/first-victim-in-nz-terror-attack-named-as-dozens-feared-missing-11666683

Shouldn't it be easy to identify the victims?

It seems not to be an unknown phenomenon.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/missing-manchester-arena-bomb-attack-13076403

I couldn't bring myself to try to find out the ultimate fate of those people. In fact I was a little surprised to find the page still up.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 16 Mar 2019, 11:31 pm

It's not something I want to think too much about but it's more understandable that, in bombing incidents, it may take days or weeks to identify victims and that would give people hope that their loved ones may be wandering around somewhere lost.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Sat 16 Mar 2019, 11:36 pm

Freedom wrote:It's not something I want to think too much about but it's more understandable that, in bombing incidents, it may take days or weeks to identify victims and that would give people hope that their loved ones may be wandering around somewhere lost.

That's true, but particularly after Manchester lots of stories emerged of people offering to evacuate victims in cars, taking them into houses etc. There was speculation in some quarters at the time that this could be a tactic, an extension of the attack itself. Doesn't bear thinking about really.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 17 Mar 2019, 10:46 am

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Tangled Web Sun 17 Mar 2019, 11:49 am

Rosa canina wrote:Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World - Page 3 <a href=Terrorist attacks and shootings in America and rest of the World - Page 3 Screenshot%202019-03-15%20at%2021.49.40_zpsvgkswxij

I thought this shirtless koru-wearing survivor looked familiar -

- I think he's the Maori Muslim Isis fan Aaron Tahuhu :

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/10718902/Aotearoa-Muslim-is-proud-to-support-Isis

The Isis fan has tattooed knuckles, the survivor hasn't so I don't think it is the same man Rosa canina.
Tangled Web
Tangled Web

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next