The JFK assassination

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The JFK assassination

Post  chirpyinsect on Tue 30 Aug 2016, 10:45 am

I've been watching a few videos this morning and, whilst I had heard of the rumours that Gov John Connolly fired the fatal shot, I had never heard that there are rumours of Jackie being involved.
Not saying I believe any one of the theories but I do strongly feel that Lee Harvey Oswald was a patsy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Tue 30 Aug 2016, 10:51 am

I've never heard that about the governor. It was supposedly a secret service agent whose gun went off accidentally.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Tue 30 Aug 2016, 10:53 am

There are lots of different, highly plausible theories surrounding the assassination of JFK that all equally hold weight.

The only one that doesn't is the 'official' lone gunman one.

IMO.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Tue 30 Aug 2016, 10:59 am

That is certainly not just your opinion!

I think I mentioned before that it was proved possible for three bullets to have been fired with the rifle claimed to be Oswald's in the relevant time frame but this doesn't explain how one of them could have been the fatal shot from the front.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect on Tue 30 Aug 2016, 1:28 pm

Freedom wrote:I've never heard that about the governor. It was supposedly a secret service agent whose gun went off accidentally.

Watching the Zapruder footage, there is a strange black line at the bottom of the screen which only happens from just after JFK is shot in the neck till after the fatal shot. It is said this disguises Connolly's gun in his left hand. He was left handed and a crack shot. The film is also said to have been manipulated to show JC facing forward when he was facing backwards looking at his target. Jackie is implicated in some theories as being the one who fired the neck shot then pulling JFK's head over so JC could shoot him but the footage is so grainy, it's impossible to tell.
It is said JC and LBJ were caught with a suitcase containing $100,000 as a payoff for some deal but need to look more into that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Tue 30 Aug 2016, 2:03 pm

That's a theory too far for me - as if it were possible for nobody to actually see the governor fire a shot!

He himself was very seriously injured in the incident.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect on Tue 30 Aug 2016, 2:44 pm

Freedom wrote:That's a theory too far for me - as if it were possible for nobody to actually see the governor fire a shot!

Yep it kind of is for me too. However, knowing a lot more about the capabilities of certain agencies, nothing would surprise me anymore.
As a young girl in 1963 I remember the assasination and the outpouring of grief for JFK. Never did I think for a second that it was anything other than what was reported.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Tue 30 Aug 2016, 2:49 pm

I was a child too and was brought up to respect those in authority so at first there was no question of doubting what was being said.

However, I can remember questions being asked fairly soon afterwards and, by the time that the Warren Commission made its report, there were many who didn't agree with it.

Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Royston on Tue 30 Aug 2016, 6:12 pm

Freedom wrote:That's a theory too far for me - as if it were possible for nobody to actually see the governor fire a shot!

There are many now who say the driver fired the fatal shot, using the film to make their point. Connolly probably knew what was going to happen though, as he said to his wife after being hit by the magic bullet "They're going to kill us all".

Rob Royston

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Mon 30 Jan 2017, 10:23 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4173598/Manhattan-DA-office-probing-death-reporter-covering-JFK.html
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 10:53 am

I saw this programme fairly recently about her.

Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 11:28 am

I'll watch that tonight. Interesting stuff. Can't recall ever hearing the name Dorothy Killgallen before scratch
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 11:41 am

It is a bit of a trashy series in my opinion, sort of a TV version of tabloid journalism. It's from 1999.

Here is an interview with the author of the new book on the case.

Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Fri 28 Apr 2017, 11:26 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4457178/Trump-decide-releasing-Kennedy-assassination-files.html

Could Trump open the Kennedy files? President must decide within weeks on releasing the last secret CIA and FBI assassination files
The 1992 JFK Assassination Records Collection Act set at 25-year timetable for declassification of assassination records dealing with President Kennedy
The law grants sole power to the president to stop declassification
A White House official said it was working with the National Archives on a smooth release of documents
Trump has touted multiple conspiracy theories – and during the campaign brought up a National Enquirer Story that claimed the father of Ted Cruz was pictured with Kennedy assassin Lee Harvey Oswald
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Wed 21 Jun 2017, 8:31 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4626538/Does-sketch-prove-JFK-shot-TWO-assassins.html
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top