MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mirror - Kate and Gerry reveal why they miss Maddie

+8
Freedom
Mimi
Poe
chirpyinsect
kylie
TheTruthWillOut
chilli
Inca
12 posters

Go down

Mirror - Kate and Gerry reveal why they miss Maddie  Empty Mirror - Kate and Gerry reveal why they miss Maddie

Post  Inca Fri 06 Nov 2015, 11:55 pm

New story in Mirror tonight, sorry can't do links on tablet.  Can someone oblige

Pics of the McCanns on their doorstep and a list of things they miss not having Madeleine.

Link added.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/gerry-kate-mccann-reveal-reasons-6785371
Inca
Inca

Back to top Go down

Mirror - Kate and Gerry reveal why they miss Maddie  Empty Re: Mirror - Kate and Gerry reveal why they miss Maddie

Post  Inca Sat 07 Nov 2015, 12:19 am

Thank you Freedom.
Why do I get the feeling we are about to hear some news re the libel trial.
Inca
Inca

Back to top Go down

Mirror - Kate and Gerry reveal why they miss Maddie  Empty Re: Mirror - Kate and Gerry reveal why they miss Maddie

Post  chilli Sat 07 Nov 2015, 12:25 am

Nothing personal in there at all. It's a list I'd ecpect to get off the likes of Buzzfeed if I bothered googling 'things to describe missing'. Sorry butI'm not buying that. Imo it's pure fluff.
chilli
chilli

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 07 Nov 2015, 12:32 am

As an aside IIRC a poster over the way had suggested that the yellow and green ribbon things in place of the lamps either side of the door suggested some sort of staging of Sonia's "doorstepping".

Looking at the pic in the Mirror article and comparing with Sonia's doc teaser shows them to be the same.

Just thought I'd mention it......

Edit: Just to say isn't it amazing that the McCanns' get a feature in a national paper while all the other families this is about get nothing.

Here is a link that has all the other families pictures: http://jamesojenkins.co.uk/portfolio/missing-people/ (click on the thumb nails at the bottom)
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  kylie Sat 07 Nov 2015, 12:54 am

8 and a half years too late how come they never said anything like this when she went missing,i reckon it's a publicity stunt as they know so many people dont believe their story so they want the public to feel sorry for them.

And they want money.
kylie
kylie

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sat 07 Nov 2015, 5:48 am

What a load of rubbish. A child could come up with a more personal list if asked what they miss about a teddy gear. Disgusting, cynical attempt to tug on the purse strings at Christmas.
I agree, something is about to happen and this is meant to remind us of their pain. Nothing in there says that child was loved.

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Sun 08 Nov 2015, 2:11 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:What a load of rubbish. A child could come up with a more personal list if asked what they miss about a teddy gear. Disgusting, cynical attempt to tug on the purse strings at Christmas.
I agree, something is about to happen and this is meant to remind us of their pain. Nothing in there says that child was loved.

It's the lack of empathy that gets me.

Maybe they were indifferent to Madeleine and maybe they don't miss her but that list shows that they don't understand what people in their position should be feeling. Most people who have suffered a bereavement could give you a heart-rending list of things they miss even after the closure of a funeral. No closure and no answers because a person is missing must add depth to the grief.

The McCanns have had contact with Claudia Lawrence's dad, April Jones' mum and Kerry Needham yet that list shows that they can't comprehend the extent of the suffering or intensity of the anguish of those three bereft parents.

And yes, I agree that the McCanns are pre-empting bad news.
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sun 08 Nov 2015, 2:43 pm

Inca wrote:New story in Mirror tonight, sorry can't do links on tablet.  Can someone oblige

Pics of the McCanns on their doorstep and a list of things they miss not having Madeleine.

Link added.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/gerry-kate-mccann-reveal-reasons-6785371

We are supposed to see it as

`Sir Gerald and Lady McCann emerge from their castle to pose for their subjects`

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 10 Dec 2015, 3:36 pm

The list has turned up in The Mail as part of an article about various missing people.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3353090/Kate-Gerry-McCann-list-22-things-miss-Madeleine.html
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Walt Thu 10 Dec 2015, 9:27 pm

Freedom wrote:The list has turned up in The Mail as part of an article about various missing people.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3353090/Kate-Gerry-McCann-list-22-things-miss-Madeleine.html

Is this Rothley or a new house I've seen mentioned elsewhere?

Mirror - Kate and Gerry reveal why they miss Maddie  2i886me
Walt
Walt

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 10 Dec 2015, 9:28 pm

That's definitely Rothley Towers.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Walt Thu 10 Dec 2015, 9:37 pm

Freedom wrote:That's definitely Rothley Towers.

Ok thanks.
Walt
Walt

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Thu 10 Dec 2015, 10:04 pm

How childish of the Daily Mail. It`s like an infant school project - `List all the things you miss about summer/winter/tvprogrammes/toys`.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 10 Dec 2015, 10:06 pm

The Mail has copied the earlier story from The Mirror.

Perhaps Clarence suggested the list idea, who knows.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 10 Dec 2015, 10:07 pm

On the front of the Express tomorrow!

Mirror - Kate and Gerry reveal why they miss Maddie  CV5WMRwWEAAwMI7

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 10 Dec 2015, 10:09 pm

Aargh! It can be recycled for various occasions - not just Christmas but birthdays and holidays too.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Thu 10 Dec 2015, 10:34 pm

Did anyone watch the video on the Mail article? At the end it sounds as though the interviewer asks Gerry about trolls .......he replays along the lines of ....I don't really want to talk about trolls...?? Interesting they have left this bit in!

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Burst Fri 11 Dec 2015, 3:54 pm

So sincere. "Hugging her. Selling her brand." Tears in my underpants.
Burst
Burst

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down