MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terrorist attacks in France

+22
Hellsbells
Cristobell
espeland
Dee Coy
Châtelaine
Walt
dogs don't lie
Mimi
hicks
Thetruth
Lioned
PMR
Andrew
Marky
saloongirl
candyfloss
Ignored
bluebell
chirpyinsect
wjk
Freedom
Bampots
26 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Terrorist attacks in France - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrorist attacks in France

Post  Marky Wed 07 Jan 2015, 7:41 pm

Bampots wrote:It look like the perpetrators of this madness were able cool well trained military types. This wasn't some fanatics half baked plan it was well thought out planned assassination.

yes indeed. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 07 Jan 2015, 7:57 pm

Marky wrote:
Lioned wrote:As they were masked then not quite ready yet to meet their makers unlike the cowardly loons who took Lee Rigby.
Lets hope they get found quick.

let's hope the french police don't try arrest them. Very Happy

At the moment all we know is there are three masked murderers on the loose.If the French police get a sniff they will sort it.
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky Wed 07 Jan 2015, 8:04 pm

lock and load. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 07 Jan 2015, 8:08 pm

Marky wrote:the publication concerned is an anti islamic satirical magazine. should narrow things down a bit. Very Happy

That is not the case, is it? Anti -extremist and jihadist from what I have read of their publications, also poke fun at politicians and the Catholic church. One cartoon lampooned 2 popes and another showed Jesus at the table for the last supper.

Might I ask why you think smiley faces are appropriate when discussing this outrage?

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 07 Jan 2015, 8:20 pm

Marky your post has been deleted.  You do not attack people on this forum with words like that, - you have broken a forum rule, so please no more or you will be on a warning!

Why you would start an argument on such a sad subject I have no idea, let's have some respect!!!

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky Wed 07 Jan 2015, 8:29 pm

candyfloss wrote:Marky your post has been deleted.  You do not attack people on this forum with words like that, - you have broken a forum rule, so please no more or you will be on a warning!

Why you would start an argument on such a sad subject I have no idea, let's have some respect!!!

it's called a response. evidently not welcome. can't go upsetting the children. not surprised. Very Happy

Last edited by Marky on Wed 07 Jan 2015, 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 07 Jan 2015, 8:29 pm

Russian Doll wrote:
Marky wrote:the publication concerned is an anti islamic satirical magazine. should narrow things down a bit. Very Happy

That is not the case, is it? Anti -extremist and jihadist from what I have read of their publications, also poke fun at politicians and the Catholic church. One cartoon lampooned 2 popes and another showed Jesus at the table for the last supper.

Might I ask why you think smiley faces are appropriate when discussing this outrage?
Just looked at the DM. There's a list of targets. 

I think the Danish cartoonist who was threatened some years ago is on the list, as is Wilders (Dutch politician) and Rushtie is still on it. 

I don't for a minute think this is a false flag. The security was at fault, just read that the receptionist was threatened by the gunmen and she punched in the entry code. 
There should have been a hidden alarm of sorts. 

High alert here at houses of parliament, not far from me - I was in London  during the IRA bombings late 70's. this brings it all back, principally fury at the cowardly murderers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky Wed 07 Jan 2015, 8:45 pm

Don't Forget Madeleine wrote:
Tigger wrote:
Russian Doll wrote:

Just looked at the DM. There's a list of targets. 

I think the Danish cartoonist who was threatened some years ago is on the list, as is Wilders (Dutch politician) and Rushtie is still on it. 

I don't for a minute think this is a false flag. The security was at fault, just read that the receptionist was threatened by the gunmen and she punched in the entry code. 
There should have been a hidden alarm of sorts. 

High alert here at houses of parliament, not far from me - I was in London  during the IRA bombings late 70's. this brings it all back, principally fury at the cowardly murderers.

steady on. this might get deleted for a whole buch of reasons. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 07 Jan 2015, 8:56 pm

Here's The @Independent cartoonist's response to the #CharlieHebdo attack:

Terrorist attacks in France - Page 2 B6xBSYzCYAEDB7Z

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 07 Jan 2015, 9:20 pm

A little to early to call false flag but doesnt quite fit with 'radicalised' extremists,like Lee Rigby loons or 7/7 nutters.
This seems a little different.
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 07 Jan 2015, 9:44 pm

Lioned wrote:A little to early to call false flag but doesnt quite fit with 'radicalised' extremists,like Lee Rigby loons or 7/7 nutters.
This seems a little different.

I was wondering if it might have been an "inside job" as the people with the guns seemed to know the ins and outs of the building, they also jumped on someone who was entering the building using their passcode and pushed their way in, so they must have known the movements of people going in and out of the building.

Back to top Go down

Post  saloongirl Wed 07 Jan 2015, 10:24 pm

Someone commented to me earlier it was probably set up to get Prince Andrew off the front pages. I agree with Lioned's comment

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 07 Jan 2015, 10:27 pm

Most of the papers have this image on the front page, this poor policeman, already shot, and looking at his killers whilst being shot dead.. Sad

Terrorist attacks in France - Page 2 B6x6_GbCUAApVVx

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 07 Jan 2015, 11:10 pm

saloongirl wrote:Someone commented to me earlier it was probably set up to get Prince Andrew off the front pages. I agree with Lioned's comment

I think shooting 12 people dead to get the story about Prince Andrew off the front pages of the newspapers is taking things a bit too far.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky Wed 07 Jan 2015, 11:53 pm

Don't Forget Madeleine wrote:
saloongirl wrote:Someone commented to me earlier it was probably set up to get Prince Andrew off the front pages. I agree with Lioned's comment

I think shooting 12 people dead to get the story about Prince Andrew off the front pages of the newspapers is taking things a bit too far.

of course it is Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Thu 08 Jan 2015, 12:14 am

French media have named the suspects already! Two Algerian brothers they say. Vive la France.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky Thu 08 Jan 2015, 6:32 am

so it seems one of the tough guys has taken the easy way out. what a surprise. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 08 Jan 2015, 7:14 am

2006:  Mohammed cartoons - read the article Marky. 

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/09/ahmad-akkari-islam-danish-cartoons-muhammad

False flags are almost  without exception 'random' attacks - in order to show the public it could happen to them. 

This is a public execution and cartoons are a particular target for the fanatics. 

So I don't believe this is a false flag and the details are not yet known but it's likely that the security wasn't good enough. They'd been guarded for years, so it's likely that there would be leaks and slip-ups in the security. 

If all that was needed to get inside was an entry code -and they had to deal with the police outside first so the first line of defence was eliminated - it wasn't a good enough protection. There should have been a 'sluice' after the first coded entry, a space where one can neither enter nor leave without  a button being pushed by someone  not in the line of fire.

Eta: Wilders has had to have protection for years. The film director  Van Gogh was murdered because of his  stance on Islam. So  high alert here is hardly over the top .

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky Thu 08 Jan 2015, 7:26 am

Tigger wrote:2006:  Mohammed cartoons - read the article Marky. 

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/09/ahmad-akkari-islam-danish-cartoons-muhammad

False flags are almost  without exception 'random' attacks - in order to show the public it could happen to them. 

This is a public execution and cartoons are a particular target for the fanatics. 

So I don't believe this is a false flag and the details are not yet known but it's likely that the security wasn't good enough. They'd been guarded for years, so it's likely that there would be leaks and slip-ups in the security. 

If all that was needed to get inside was an entry code -and they had to deal with the police outside first so the first line of defence was eliminated - it wasn't a good enough protection. There should have been a 'sluice' after the first coded entry, a space where one can neither enter nor leave without  a button being pushed by someone  not in the line of fire.

Eta: Wilders has had to have protection for years. The film director  Van Gogh was murdered because of his  stance on Islam. So  high alert here is hardly over the top .

done. thanks. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky Thu 08 Jan 2015, 9:58 am

on the subject of the entry code they were indeed fortunate that a female journo happened to be at the door the same time but it was also reported they were armed with rpg's. if so these would most likely done the trick.

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 08 Jan 2015, 11:54 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-30721677

The two main suspects in the Islamist attack on Charlie Hebdo magazine in Paris are said to have robbed a service station in the north of France.

They stole food and petrol, firing shots as they struck at the roadside stop near Villers-Cotterets in the Aisne region, French media report.

France has observed a minute's silence for the 12 people killed at the office of the satirical magazine.

Earlier in the day, a gunman shot dead a policewoman in southern Paris.

A second person was seriously injured in the attack in the suburb of Montrouge, after which the gunman fled.

It is unclear if the attack is related to the pursuit of prime suspects Cherif and Said Kouachi.

According to the manager of the service station that was robbed on the RN2 road in Aisne at about 10:30 (09:30 GMT), the attackers fit the description of the two men, and were heavily armed with Kalashnikovs and rocket-propelled grenade launchers.

They are said to have driven off in the direction of Paris in a Renault Clio car, apparently the same vehicle hijacked in Paris soon after the Charlie Hebdo attack.

According to French commercial channel BFMTV, police are monitoring all of the main entry roads into the capital.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 08 Jan 2015, 12:01 pm

Rather ironic that Martin Twunt has been doing his Sky reporting on it this morning.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky Thu 08 Jan 2015, 12:06 pm

Andrew wrote:Rather ironic that Martin Twunt has been doing his Sky reporting on it this morning.

why is it ironic? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Marky Thu 08 Jan 2015, 12:09 pm

hmmm, begining to look like this could end in a shoot out. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Thu 08 Jan 2015, 12:14 pm

I too question the use of grinning smileys in this thread
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down