MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forbidden Investigation

2 posters

Go down

The Forbidden Investigation Empty Re: The Forbidden Investigation

Post  joyce1938 Fri 04 Dec 2015, 9:54 am

I Came about a reading on I think was the  3 A,s, by chance  yesterday ,couldn't put it just held my attention so much ,I just could not stop till the end .  . His experience all the way from start ,to when he was  sent back to faro to work .               The book is called       L,enquate    Interdate.       that       Translates to ,     ' The  forbidden  Investigation.    I have had a heck of job to get this up ,letters jumping all over the place . It just puts together all that happened to mr amaral that investigation ,I think most would get a lot from it . joyce1938

Link added.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id271.html
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Fri 04 Dec 2015, 10:08 am

Many thanks freedom for adding link,i just sat and couldn't move ,dinner was so late ,I just felt reading it all at one time ,just made so much clearer ,than the odds and ends we are able to convay on line . joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeyblade Fri 04 Dec 2015, 10:20 am

Oh wonderful Joyce!
I'm back in prison ... Hospital... Looking at four walls and being prodded poked & stuck .. I now have something to read !
I can't do pics but I can send a (((hug)))
Much love xx
Honeyblade
Honeyblade

Back to top Go down

The Forbidden Investigation Empty The Forbidden Investigation

Post  joyce1938 Fri 04 Dec 2015, 10:38 am

Glad you may find this book helpful honeyblade, hospital not best place to have to spend time eh ? I wish you better health for at least time . You will I feel put it all into perspective ,I just felt . well this is so good ,I have no doubt ,he is telling it ,as it was at the time ,and the conclusions he reaches about how some things came to pass if which we have not been certain about before ,just hearing it in context ,good reading ,let us all know how you feel as you read.i just would have loved someone sat by me and able to feel as I did after reading this one . .No offence ,if you have a different view on it . be strong .joyce
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down