MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miscellaneous early reports on the case

5 posters

Go down

Miscellaneous early reports on the case Empty Miscellaneous early reports on the case

Post  Dee Coy Sun 10 Jan 2016, 1:35 pm

http://z10.invisionfree.com/usedtobedoe/ar/t20976.htm

Found the above link today to saved articles, some of which have now been whooshed from the net.

Back to top Go down

Miscellaneous early reports on the case Empty Re: Miscellaneous early reports on the case

Post  Freedom Mon 22 Jan 2018, 11:37 am

I found this video by chance and it's interesting to see the early news reports from within the first 12 hours after the news broke. How OTT the coverage was with hindsight for a missing child who had most likely just wandered off; police guarding Rothley Towers and quotes from friends, neighbours and someone at Mark Warner.

Try to ignore the completely bonkers first 2.15 minutes, the rest is made up of news reports.

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Miscellaneous early reports on the case Empty Re: Miscellaneous early reports on the case

Post  unreorganised Tue 23 Jan 2018, 10:46 am

Interesting that even from the afternoon of May 4th local resident Mark McCarrick (another MMc, how coincidental) is referring to "Maddie". Where did he get that from?

It's hard to tell if it's the veneer of hindsight or if there really is something "off" about these reports. Weird that the neighbour didn't really seem to know anything about them. Also they (the press) had spoken to the neighbours at the previous address?
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 23 Jan 2018, 10:51 am

Quite - with any other missing child, have the police / media descended on anyone even vaguely associated with the family so quickly? There simply would be no reason to do so.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Tue 23 Jan 2018, 11:11 am

Freedom wrote:Quite - with any other missing child, have the police / media descended on anyone even vaguely associated with the family so quickly? There simply would be no reason to do so.

Quite a few comments on the video claiming that Maddie in the Snow White dress is clearly a boy, and that Kate is a man. Funny, because I made comments along similar lines here the other day. But I was joking!
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 23 Jan 2018, 11:19 am

I don't recall you saying that.

I have mentioned on the Facebook topic that there are some bat-sh*t crazy people around who really believe that most, if not all, of well-known female celebrities are really men. affraid

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Miscellaneous early reports on the case Empty Themes...!

Post  Rosa canina Tue 23 Jan 2018, 11:30 am

Breaking News Lady at 2.21 has young Miss McCann's hairstyle. Snap!

Then we have journalist-on-the-street-with-microphone called Mark -

- talking outside the Mark Warner central HQ in London -

then crossing over to a Luz local M McC whose name is Mark...

...who starts his spiel with "To be honest"...!

At 9.30 our Gerry's being referred to as Gerry McGann - a Doug Skehan quote.

-

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Tue 23 Jan 2018, 11:40 am

Freedom wrote:I don't recall you saying that.

I speculated that Maddie would return as king or queen of the transexuals.

What is a bit odd is that for the TM / Brian Kennedy approved theory of Maddie being the final islamic prophet to have made any sense at all, "she" would have had to have been a boy.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy Tue 23 Jan 2018, 12:40 pm

Maybe she's undergoing a transgender change during her absence
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Tue 23 Jan 2018, 12:53 pm

froggy wrote:Maybe she's undergoing a transgender change during her absence

Sounds like "Susan" from the Personnel department....

unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Miscellaneous early reports on the case Empty An interactive multi-media reality soap opera...?

Post  Rosa canina Sat 10 Mar 2018, 10:10 pm

A fortnight on from the Disappearance, there's this perceptive piece in the Irish Times :

https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/the-horror-on-our-own-doorstep-1.1206441?mode=amp

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 11 Mar 2018, 1:48 am

I've put your link here, Rosa. Where do you find these little gems!

I like this paragraph in particular. 

Who wouldn't be affected? But this is a story that has lost all proportion. Young children generally don't disappear in Ireland. They get murdered, sometimes by their parents; they are abused by parents and paedophiles who are usually trusted members of their families. An Irish child is hundreds of times more likely to be killed by a family member than by a stranger. For us, this is the true horror, but it's so much more difficult to contemplate because it isn't black and white, like a dark reality soap, and it isn't at the safe distance of Praia da Luz.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down