MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cecil Parkinson and Sara Keays

2 posters

Go down

Cecil Parkinson and Sara Keays Empty Cecil Parkinson and Sara Keays

Post  Bampots Tue 26 Jan 2016, 8:31 pm

The death of Cecil Parkinson yesterday reminded me of his resignation from Margret Thatchers cabinet. No one seemed to espouse just how out of touch with ordinary people the Consearvatives could be. It wasn't the politics,no, he just seemed insincere and smarmy. I was shocked to find he was a railwaymans son from Carnforth in Lancashire (large sidings and maintenance sheds seemed to be ALL of Carnforth!) who was state educated and won a scholarship to the Boys Grammer. The other shock was a real one the illegitimate daughter he fathered with Sarah Keays had never met him. He had taken out an injunction to "protect"her gave the mother a few quid to bring her up,then promptly tried to forget them.........now this is where we know what happens (as sadly Kate and Gerry will surely know!) you can't escape your past no matter how hard you run,wether the boy from Carnforth or the man from his Daughter......... Here's to you Flora Keays.............

Mail Headline

Haunted to the end by that love child furore: How Lord Parkinson, the golden boy Mrs Thatcher wanted as PM, had his reputation shattered by an affair with his secretary
PM said Cecil Parkinson was 'part of an extraordinary political generation'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3416550/Haunted-end-love-child-furore-Lord-Parkinson-golden-boy-Mrs-Thatcher-wanted-PM-reputation-shattered-affair-secretary.html

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3416550/Haunted-end-love-child-furore-Lord-Parkinson-golden-boy-Mrs-Thatcher-wanted-PM-reputation-shattered-affair-secretary.html#ixzz3yNkKQgow
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1380527/Sara-Keays-declares-new-war-in-court.html

By Andrew Alderson, Chief Reporter12:01AM GMT 06 Jan 2002
LORD PARKINSON is facing a new court battle with Sara Keays, his former mistress, who wants him to provide substantial financial support for his illegitimate daughter, Flora, now that she is an adult.
Miss Keays believes that the former Conservative Party chairman should pay thousands of pounds a year for the ongoing care that Flora needs for her disabilities.
She suffers from Asperger's syndrome, a type of autism, and was left with other handicaps after an operation to remove a brain tumour at the age of four.
Flora was 18 six days ago, which means that court orders preventing her being publicly identified or photographed have expired, enabling her and her mother to discuss the case freely for the first time. They have agreed to a serialisation of their story in a tabloid newspaper and are featured in a Channel 4 documentary to be screened on Thursday.
Miss Keays, 53, who lives with her daughter in the West Country, said this weekend that she is preparing to take Lord Parkinson to court again.
Related Articles
How to Respond to “Tell me about yourself" During a Job Interview Sponsored by CV Now
She said: "Flora is 18 now, no longer a child. I have to make sure that he adequately provides for her. I hope this time he will do what he can to help."
Lord Parkinson, 70, had to resign as trade and industry secretary in the Thatcher government in 1983 when Miss Keays, then his House of Commons secretary and lover of 12 years, announced that she was pregnant.
The former Cabinet minister, who is married with three grown-up daughters, chose to stay with his wife when news of the scandal broke. He has always refused to see or have contact with Flora, but has provided financial support for her.
It is likely that, like the court orders, the private agreement reached between Lord Parkinson and Miss Keays over payments for Flora expired when she turned 18 on New Year's Eve.
Lord Parkinson and his wife, Ann, were aware that Miss Keays and Flora were preparing to go public this weekend: the couple have left their Hertfordshire home, apparently to avoid media attention.
Flora yesterday accused her father of behaving "very badly towards me" but added: "I would like to see him and talk to him. If he loved me, he would want to see me and be in my everyday life. I would like to go to the cinema with him and have some fun."
She also wants to meet her half-sisters, Mary, a former heroin addict, Joanna and Emma. Former Conservative colleagues expect that Lord Parkinson will maintain his silence on Miss Keays's latest comments.

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Cecil Parkinson and Sara Keays Empty Re: Cecil Parkinson and Sara Keays

Post  Freedom Tue 26 Jan 2016, 9:44 pm

An article quoting Cecil Parkinson's side of the story from 14 years ago.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-94556/Parkinson-hits-lies-Flora.html
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Tue 26 Jan 2016, 10:47 pm

I find that that article astonishing on several levels freedom. So are we to beleive Cecil's heart was torn asunder,unable to see his love child? Who provided the cash? Do they not ultimately call the shots? Sarah Keays whatever we may think of her (goldigger or Saint?) has stood by and cared for her daughter in more ways than one. I don't believe that as the financial provider,(and most certainly a very generous one),that seeing his daughter was off limits,now that is a sorry tale! From the article......

'The idea that she tried to involve me in Flora's life is ridiculous. From day one I was excluded. I had to suffer the humiliation of learning of her birth from reporters.

Perhaps,but does he seriously suggest the love of a father with the help of the courts couldn't provide some sort of access? He was a cabinet minister at one point and friend of Lord Whitelaw.......how many strings do you want to pull?

Sarah says from the moment she told him she was pregnant he said he never wanted to see the child.....she may be lying and he may have told the truth........I've yet to see his efforts to meet the girl.

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum