MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back' - Sun 17/02/16

+7
poster
Freedom
Poe
Mimi
candyfloss
Andrew
Bampots
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back' - Sun 17/02/16 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back' - Sun 17/02/16

Post  poster Fri 19 Feb 2016, 4:51 pm

Dee Coy wrote:Right, that's 3 times this week the MSM, led by the Sun, have splashed Maddie (and splashed her big - massive front page photos like old times) to the world again.

It's a campaign, all right. But is it a campaign to detract from some imminent unwelcome news, or is it that the Sun  and Murdoch have a vested interest in this missing people text thing?

---------

Maybe both?

It would be very interesting to know exactly where the Sun and Murdoch are coming from in terms of the missing people scam? There must be something dodgy about the Missing People charity to have chosen to have Kate as an ambassador.

Is this something to do with control of the sheeple given that, if people sign up to 'rescue alert' thing then there will be a data-bank of people's names and mobile numbers. I don't know what other information they ask for. Would be interesting to see what happens if you sign up.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back' - Sun 17/02/16 - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back' - Sun 17/02/16

Post  poster Fri 19 Feb 2016, 4:53 pm

Dee Coy wrote:Yes, I've oftrn thought that this will boil down to McCann versus McCann.

No cadaver scent on GM...

----

I wonder if they are still together?
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann: 'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back' - Sun 17/02/16 - Page 2 Empty Re:Kate McCann :'The twins know all about her disappearance and they want Maddie back'-Sun 17/02/16.

Post  costello Fri 19 Feb 2016, 5:27 pm

poster wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:Yes, I've oftrn thought that this will boil down to McCann versus McCann.

No cadaver scent on GM...

----

I wonder if they are still together?

I've wondered too, especially when there was speculation that they had bought a bigger
house in Swithland only a 5 minute drive from Rothley. No doubt this information is not
correct, but it does make you wonder.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2