MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daily Mail doorstepping contributors to the Amaral fund???

+20
Freedom
gbwales
dandaar
Satsuma
Mimi
Dee Coy
Heisenburg
hesla
espeland
Popcorn
Mo
Bampots
costello
TheTruthWillOut
Poe
froggy
Antonia
candyfloss
dogs don't lie
seahorse
24 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Daily Mail doorstepping contributors to the Amaral fund??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Daily Mail doorstepping contributors to the Amaral fund???

Post  TheTruthWillOut Thu 28 Apr 2016, 7:31 pm

So we're thinking that a number of tweeters posted their details on a blog and the DM/press sat on these details and when Amaral won they unleashed the hounds.

That about the size of it?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Daily Mail doorstepping contributors to the Amaral fund??? - Page 3 Empty Re: Daily Mail doorstepping contributors to the Amaral fund???

Post  Andrew Thu 28 Apr 2016, 7:54 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:So we're thinking that a number of tweeters posted their details on a blog and the DM/press sat on these details and when Amaral won they unleashed the hounds.

That about the size of it?

I just think it was very easy to collate said details and I'm sure TM did this at the time regardless.

This was after Brenda as well.

Whether the DM are in the McPocket or actually going to report factually about this episode, remains to be seen.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Thu 28 Apr 2016, 7:59 pm

I wonder when we'll see this 'article'?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Thu 28 Apr 2016, 8:32 pm

Freedom wrote:I will be very surprised if this is true.

It sounds like a typical scare story from a McCann supporter. 

In fact, I simply don't believe it.

Wasn't there a pithy contributor who was looking in to this,coincidence?
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 28 Apr 2016, 8:42 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:I wonder when we'll see this 'article'?

Probably tomorrow. Hot off the press and all that.

Depends when 'wayne' gets back. Where I am it's been pissing it down most of the aft/eve.

Got visions of 'wayne' walking around where ever like a drowned rat knocking on doors like some dodgy salesperson.

Getting told to piss off because his notes are sodden and can't read where he is supposed to go.

Then to top it off he's missed his last bus home and is kipping in the bus shelter all night.

So maybe the day after tomorrow then...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Thu 28 Apr 2016, 8:54 pm

Laughing

Fabulous imagery!

Also, didn't the juicy one reckon to be in the journalism trade?

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Thu 28 Apr 2016, 9:10 pm

Maybe some of you ladies (the press seem to favour doorstepping older females) should do a bit of knock door run on these "journalists"?

Daily Mail doorstepping contributors to the Amaral fund??? - Page 3 Tumblr_o0m4h7uAPR1ukldkho1_400
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 28 Apr 2016, 9:42 pm

Ha, great stuff @ ttwo. Can you remind me which one is 'wayne'...

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 28 Apr 2016, 9:56 pm

Not meant to be a sexist comment but were all those doorstepped women? Less chance of getting a darn good thrashing that he would have received at mine Very Happy

Last edited by Top Cat on Thu 28 Apr 2016, 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Thu 28 Apr 2016, 10:00 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Maybe some of you ladies (the press seem to favour doorstepping older females) should do a bit of knock door run on these "journalists"?

Daily Mail doorstepping contributors to the Amaral fund??? - Page 3 Tumblr_o0m4h7uAPR1ukldkho1_400

Tehe, thunder and lighting game
Rap the door like thunder and run like lighting, I played that.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Thu 28 Apr 2016, 10:05 pm

Top Cat wrote:Not meant to be a sexist comment but were all those doorstepped women? Less chance of getting a darn good thrashing that he would have received t mine Very Happy

Well it doesn't take a genius to work out does it!? Brenda, Ros and now Ann. All 60+ year old ladies (all alone too?). No "sweet" young journo would be sent round mine or Andrews house now would they.

AFAIK, they haven't even doorstepped Tony have they? And he is about as threatening as a Labrador puppy!

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 28 Apr 2016, 10:22 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 28 Apr 2016, 10:24 pm

TTWO, Ros is not quite in her 60s yet!

I also do not think that she lives on her own.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 28 Apr 2016, 10:41 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
Top Cat wrote:Not meant to be a sexist comment but were all those doorstepped women? Less chance of getting a darn good thrashing that he would have received t mine Very Happy

Well it doesn't take a genius to work out does it!? Brenda, Ros and now Ann. All 60+ year old ladies (all alone too?). No "sweet" young journo would be sent round mine or Andrews house now would they.

AFAIK, they haven't even doorstepped Tony have they? And he is about as threatening as a Labrador puppy!  

Thank you for confirming my genius status, I read that at least half a dozen had been ‘done‘ and I've no idea who Ros is and had ever heard of Ann until today.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 28 Apr 2016, 10:46 pm

Ros is the blogger Cristobell.

Has she claimed to have been doorstepped?
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 28 Apr 2016, 10:51 pm

Freedom wrote:Ros is the blogger Cristobell.

Has she claimed to have been doorstepped?

Not that I've seen, besides after her exposure in the Sun article I wouldn't have thought a second dose was necessary.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Thu 28 Apr 2016, 10:55 pm

Freedom wrote:TTWO, Ros is not quite in her 60s yet!

I also do not think that she lives on her own.

Is she not... Embarassed  I'll take the slap like a man. To be fair how Ros' tabloid encounter came about was a bit different and not a doorstepping so probably shouldn't have included it.

I still stand by what I said. These sewer rat journos will only call upon those they know can't give them much of any grief.

I mean reading Ann's tweets and if I have it right the actual Journo was back in fleet street while the dashing, young, good looking, wet behind the ears lackey is the one doing the doorstepping.

I almost can't believe this is how they operate.

Top Cat wrote:Thank you for confirming my genius status, I read that at least half a dozen had been ‘done‘ and I've no idea who Ros is and had ever heard of Ann until today.

Hey Top Cat, I wasn't having a go at you (hence the exclamation mark) It is just painfully obvious to me what these rags are doing and I just wish something would be done about. (Watch the Mail now print Ann's comments verbatim... lol! )
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Fri 29 Apr 2016, 12:42 am

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Maybe some of you ladies (the press seem to favour doorstepping older females) should do a bit of knock door run on these "journalists"?

Love it. Laughing I never did ginger knocking as a child, but my lads did. If I`d known at the time I would have had to keep a straight face and tell them off. They told me all the things they got up to years later once they`d grown up.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 29 Apr 2016, 9:47 am

Just for information, as this was discussed elsewhere and talking about the photo of the people with Sonia - so it would seem the photo was not the one sent...

ann-kristine ‏@fiorifan · 12h12 hours ago

FAO That forum that banned me. A) I sent them a photo of myself at a wedding. B) Whose side are you on exactly. ? #McCann Why so weird?

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 29 Apr 2016, 9:55 am

candyfloss wrote:Just for information, as this was discussed elsewhere and talking about the photo of the people with Sonia - so it would seem the photo was not the one sent...

ann-kristine ‏@fiorifan  · 12h12 hours ago  

FAO That forum that banned me. A) I sent them a photo of myself at a wedding. B) Whose side are you on exactly. ? #McCann Why so weird?

scratch

Eh, what's that about......
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Popcorn Fri 29 Apr 2016, 10:00 am

For those wondering whether the Mail's "story" - if it ever gets published - will be balanced or not, it's worth bearing in mind that the usual way to go about getting interviews for a news feature is to phone the person up and request an interview. The only reason to ever doorstep a subject is when the story is breaking news and the subject has to be reached at that very moment, or you have repeatedly tried to contact the subject and they have consistently declined to comment/proved evasive, or you wish to put the subject on the defensive and use their lack of preparation against them.
How urgent is this Mail piece? Did the story appear today? No?
Did the Mail try to contact the subjects by phone and arrange a time beforehand? Were they refused?
Might they want to portray these individuals in a negative light?

PS: the same points obviously apply to the Brenda Leyland encounter.
Popcorn
Popcorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 29 Apr 2016, 10:24 am

Andrew, this relates to comments on CMoMM that suggested she had sent a photo of herself with other people - without their agreement - to the Daily Mail.

She has clarified that it was only a photo of herself.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  espeland Fri 29 Apr 2016, 1:18 pm

ann-kristine ‏@fiorifan 2h2 hours ago

Oh dear oh dear oh dear..some one just tried to get into my paypal account. Lovely. It didn't work. #McCann Is Amaral's fund THAT dangerous?
6 retweets 7 likes

This tweet is on #MCCANN.

If the DM were in anyway involved in this, I should think they'll be in deep sh*t.
espeland
espeland

Back to top Go down

Daily Mail doorstepping contributors to the Amaral fund??? - Page 3 Empty Re:Daily Mail doorstepping contributors to the Amaral fund???

Post  costello Fri 29 Apr 2016, 5:12 pm

Did not see this gif until earlier today, brilliant as ever TTWO.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Daily Mail doorstepping contributors to the Amaral fund??? - Page 3 Empty Re:Daily Mail doorstepping contributors to the Amaral fund???

Post  costello Fri 29 Apr 2016, 5:33 pm

I'm a bit confused here. Why would Katie Hopkins be 'allowed' to print her article a few weeks back on the McCann's, which in my opinion was negative. This new doorstepping tactic seems to me to be in
total contradiction of what she has said. Or am I being a bit naive here, is there another motif.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next