Madeleine McCann's mother returns to holiday spot where daughter disappeared 9 years ago to hunt for answers -Mirror 1.5.15

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann's mother returns to holiday spot where daughter disappeared 9 years ago to hunt for answers -Mirror 1.5.15

Post  chirpyinsect on Mon 02 May 2016, 10:25 pm

Andrew wrote:
dogs don't lie wrote:Wonder will there be anything in the papers tomorrow?

I think the front pages tomorrow will be all about Leicester City being Premier league champions.

Who'd have thought it eh? The foxes, of all teams, knocking the Macs off the front pages. Karma!

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann's mother returns to holiday spot where daughter disappeared 9 years ago to hunt for answers -Mirror 1.5.15

Post  Andrew on Tue 03 May 2016, 8:14 am

Well as far as I can see, there is absolutely nothing in the news on the day of the 9th anniversary.

I think the recent team McCann fiasco has seen to that. Along with the obvious feelings that the general public are sick to the back teeth of them.

Yet another 'disaster' for team McCann. And it's only going to get worse. A lot worse.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Tue 03 May 2016, 8:30 am

Spoke to soon.

This article from the Metro has just been released. Although it's just the usual rehashed stuff.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/05/03/nine-years-since-madeleine-mccann-went-missing-heres-what-we-know-5855446/
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top