MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KATIE HOPKINS ON LBC at 10.00 am - Is it time to stop looking for Maddie?

+11
Dee Coy
dogs don't lie
costello
Heisenburg
End
chirpyinsect
Andrew
TheTruthWillOut
chrissie
Admin
candyfloss
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

KATIE HOPKINS ON LBC at 10.00 am - Is it time to stop looking for Maddie? - Page 2 Empty Re:Katie Hopkins on LBC at 10.00am - is it time to stop looking for Maddie?

Post  costello Sun 01 May 2016, 11:21 am

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
chrissie wrote:Katie saying she wanted to write about this for ages but was never allowed. Questioning the amount spent £12m. What else it could have been spent on, child poverty etc...

Also saying that people have said the parents were called in for questioning, Katie said they may have been called in but didn't answer the questions....

I find this fascinating. Is she just talking about her previous employer (The Sun) or some other 'body'? What stopped her from tweeting or doing a blog if she wanted to give her opinion?

I hope she elaborates on whom prevented her from voicing her opinion which is surely a first!

She did mention the BBC a few seconds later, not sure if it was connected though. Good to hear the Mail and LBC have allowed her to air her views.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

KATIE HOPKINS ON LBC at 10.00 am - Is it time to stop looking for Maddie? - Page 2 Empty Re: KATIE HOPKINS ON LBC at 10.00 am - Is it time to stop looking for Maddie?

Post  chrissie Sun 01 May 2016, 11:38 am

It should be on here at some point for those who missed it:

http://lbc.audioagain.com/presenters/37-katie-hopkins
chrissie
chrissie

Back to top Go down

KATIE HOPKINS ON LBC at 10.00 am - Is it time to stop looking for Maddie? - Page 2 Empty Re: KATIE HOPKINS ON LBC at 10.00 am - Is it time to stop looking for Maddie?

Post  candyfloss Sun 01 May 2016, 11:57 am

chrissie wrote:It should be on here at some point for those who missed it:

Thanks for that chrissie, no doubt many more will now listen .

Does anyone know what sort of listening figures the LBC station has?

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sun 01 May 2016, 12:12 pm

Anyone hear about the photo fits that were sat on? KH said you'll understand why when you see them!

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Sun 01 May 2016, 12:13 pm

I have no idea how the listening figures work but just found this:

http://www.thisisglobal.com/radio/lbc/audience/#stats
chrissie
chrissie

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 01 May 2016, 12:14 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:Anyone hear about the photo fits that were sat on? KH said you'll understand why when you see them!

Heard the mention of the photofits and that the McCanns sat on them for 5 years, but not the last bit, saw someone say it on twitter, so I must have missed it.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Sun 01 May 2016, 12:15 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:Anyone hear about the photo fits that were sat on? KH said you'll understand why when you see them!

Yes, the ones on Crimewatch

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2478087/Why-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-E-fits-kept-secret-5-years.html
chrissie
chrissie

Back to top Go down

KATIE HOPKINS ON LBC at 10.00 am - Is it time to stop looking for Maddie? - Page 2 Empty Re:Katie Hopkins LBC.

Post  costello Sun 01 May 2016, 12:16 pm

candyfloss wrote:

Does anyone know what sort of listening figures the LBC station has

According to their webpage 968k listeners this year, as against last years 841k.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sun 01 May 2016, 12:16 pm

candyfloss wrote:

Heard the mention of the photofits and that the McCanns sat on them for 5 years, but not the last bit, saw someone say it on twitter, so I must have missed it.  

Yip, I heard it

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 01 May 2016, 12:21 pm

Thanks, chrissie, i missed it. Looking forward to hearing it later.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 01 May 2016, 12:32 pm

Carla Spade ‏@CarlaSpade · 8m8 minutes ago

@tilly_justice #McCann

KATIE HOPKINS ON LBC at 10.00 am - Is it time to stop looking for Maddie? - Page 2 ChXguSzW4AAPNaZ

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

KATIE HOPKINS ON LBC at 10.00 am - Is it time to stop looking for Maddie? - Page 2 Empty Re:Katie Hopkins on LBC at 10.00am - is it time to stop looking for Maddie?

Post  costello Sun 01 May 2016, 12:38 pm

Yes ddl, KH knows how to get her point across.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 01 May 2016, 12:41 pm

costello wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Does anyone know what sort of listening figures the LBC station has

According to their webpage 968k listeners this year, as against last years 841k.

Thanks Costello, quite a lot of listeners then, and I expect KT pulls many of them in, so this show must have had a big audience.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy Sun 01 May 2016, 12:52 pm

Might not be much of a following country-wide, though as it is very much London based
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Inca Sun 01 May 2016, 1:13 pm

Heard the show and what a breath of fresh air it was. Well done Katie Hopkins cheers I do hope now many more will dare to speak out.
Inca
Inca

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 01 May 2016, 1:20 pm

LBC ‏@LBC · 3h3 hours ago  London, England

.@KTHopkins 'I've been stopped from writing about the McCann case and that makes me angry' http://l-bc.co/LBCnow

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy Sun 01 May 2016, 1:30 pm

candyfloss wrote:LBC ‏@LBC  · 3h3 hours ago   London, England  

.@KTHopkins 'I've been stopped from writing about the McCann case and that makes me angry' http://l-bc.co/LBCnow

Perhaps she would like to explain why she had been stopped.
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Sun 01 May 2016, 1:38 pm

Well,well,well,the Gambling man....Jimbob,the politically correct ex public servant or is it current secret agent man??
Back to comment on missing kids. Ben linked to Maddy....maybe same paedo network perhaps? Not quiet the usual beatification of the McCanns by him interestingly subdued......he can hardly slagg them off or disassociate himself from the Macs.....

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Sun 01 May 2016, 1:49 pm

Gamble used the phrase 'suspected abduction' when he was referring to Ben and Madeleine. A step backwards?

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 01 May 2016, 2:32 pm

Dee Coy wrote:Gamble used the phrase 'suspected abduction' when he was referring to Ben and Madeleine. A step backwards?

Yes very noticeable that.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Sun 01 May 2016, 2:57 pm

Let's hope truely backward would be "the abducted". His old mate Hugh Orde another ex NI cop is moaning about persuing old missing child cases and such like today. This looks like different factions arguing the toss in public......I mean do you think Gamble and Orde just popped out today coincidently? Me neither.......it's like wacky races now......MUTLEY!!!!

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 01 May 2016, 3:04 pm

candyfloss wrote:LBC ‏@LBC  · 3h3 hours ago   London, England  

Yeah before I had to nip out I did hear her say she wasn't allowed to write in her column. So that is the Sun but I really hope she elaborates on this because she has worked at LBC as a guest presenter since at least March 2014 and I'm surprised she hasn't talked about this sooner if she was stopped only by the Sun.

I'm thinking here that it was someone/entity much higher up (than The Sun) that has kept her, and everyone, silent all this time and would like to know what/why things have changed.

Its all good though and things really do seem to be changing rapidly.cheers

Bampots wrote:it's like wacky races now......MUTLEY!!!!

Yep!

KATIE HOPKINS ON LBC at 10.00 am - Is it time to stop looking for Maddie? - Page 2 Cartoon-Character-Mutley-Laughing
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 01 May 2016, 6:12 pm

Katie Hopkins ‏@KTHopkins · 41m41 minutes ago

Thank you for all the kind messages regarding my show @LBC today. Podcast link as requested; http://lbc.audioagain.com/presenters/37-katie-hopkins/397-katie-hopkins-the-whole-show

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 02 May 2016, 12:18 am

Some of those Gamble tweets that was mentioned here earlier:

https://twitter.com/JimGamble_INEQE/status/726892933580988418?lang=en-gb

'...innocent until proven guilty'

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  dandaar Mon 02 May 2016, 12:33 am

Andrew wrote:Some of those Gamble tweets that was mentioned here earlier:

https://twitter.com/JimGamble_INEQE/status/726892933580988418?lang=en-gb

'...innocent until proven guilty'

Gamble should familiarise himself with the the concept of overwhelming circumstantial evidence indicating guilt beyond reasonable doubt.
dandaar
dandaar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2