Sunday Times sued by McCanns

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sunday Times sued by McCanns

Post  Freedom on Tue 23 Sep 2014, 8:34 am

It's not the topic itself but the way it has moved on, Resistor. I share your concern.

As I said before, I certainly don't think that religion of any kind is the reason for the McCanns being protected.

avatar
Freedom
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 13280
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 102
Location : The nearest darkened room

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Times sued by McCanns

Post  KathyBelle on Tue 23 Sep 2014, 10:09 am

Freedom wrote:It's not the topic itself but the way it has moved on, Resistor. I share your concern.

As I said before, I certainly don't think that religion of any kind is the reason for the McCanns being protected.


Good morning Freedom

I also don't believe religion is the reason the McCanns are protected.

In my opinion, the key to the reason the McCanns are protected, lies in the information, within the statement Katherina Gaspar made at Leicester police station. Her statement was not forwarded to the PJ, until a month after the McCanns returned home from PDL.

Never in my life have I seen two people, who are the root cause of a serious crime, that resulted in the disappearance of their daughter, so protected by the British Government. The British Government went beyond offering consular assistance to the McCanns, they along with at least one member of the Portuguese Government, intervened with the investigation, which resulted in the case being shelved.

As if that wasn't bad enough, when the McCanns were made arguidos, they were allowed to leave PDL with no restrictions placed upon them. In other words they didn't have do adhere to the terms of the arguido status. GNR officers, escorted the car driven by Gerry McCann, to the airport. When they arrived at the airport, the McCanns were given a private room where they could await their flight home.

When they boarded the aircraft, the staff had cleared two front rows of the plane, so the McCanns and their party could travel in privacy. When the McCanns arrived at the East Midland airport, a car containing Special Branch officers, was waiting to drive them to their Rothley home.

My goodness the McCanns must hold some secret, to be afforded this kind of protection.

Robert Murat who was also a British citizen, was hung out to dry by the British Government, there was not a scrap of evidence to show that this man had played the slightest part in Madeleine's disappearance and there was nothing in his background to show that he had an unsavoury interest in.

Unlike the McCanns, Robert Murat, had to adhere to the terms of the arguido status, even though he requested the status in the first place. and unlike the McCanns he had cooperated fully with the PJ. Robert Murat had to fight to see his young daughter, who lives in the UK with her mum, who was Robert Murat's ex-wife. He was finally given permission to go to the UK for 2 weeks to see his daughter.

I don't believe the PJ were responsible for the way Robert Murat was treated. In my opinion, it is likely to be someone with a higher authority than the PJ who colluded with the British Government, in a bid to make Robert Murat a suitable 'patsy' to take the blame for whatever happened to Madeleine. In my opinion, it is the person who spoke with Gordon Brown, shortly before Goncalo Amaral was removed from the case.

avatar
KathyBelle

Posts : 63
Join date : 2014-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Times sued by McCanns

Post  Guest on Tue 23 Sep 2014, 1:14 pm

One problem with that theory kathybelle, Murat was also released from his arguido status and no charges have been made against him, so clearly there is no nefarious plan to set him up as a patsy or else it would have happened ages ago..case closed

Nope am still of the opinion that there is no protection whatsoever, just a lot of luck, good timing and sudden vast wealth as a result of public donations, which were used to silence critics via carter ruck, that money is pretty much gone and the McCanns are not hobnobbing with anyone now, but the investigation into the disappearance of their daughter, continues to rumble on in the background...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Times sued by McCanns

Post  KathyBelle on Tue 23 Sep 2014, 6:58 pm

susible wrote:One problem with that theory kathybelle, Murat was also released from his arguido status and no charges have been made against him, so clearly there is no nefarious plan to set him up as a patsy or else it would have happened ages ago..case closed

Nope am still of the opinion that there is no protection whatsoever, just a lot of luck, good timing and sudden vast wealth as a result of public donations, which were used to silence critics via carter ruck, that money is pretty much gone and the McCanns are not hobnobbing with anyone now, but the investigation into the disappearance of their daughter, continues to rumble on in the background...

The facts are that Robert Murat requested the arguido status, because of the amount of times he was questioned as a witness, even though he provided alibis to prove he was not where Jane Tanner and other members of the Tapas group said he was. He also requested the arguido status, because each time he was questioned as a witness, he wasn't allowed to have a lawyer present. Once he was given the arguido status his lawyer was able to be with him when he was questioned. Robert Murat had the right to remain silent, however he chose not to remain silent, he cooperated with the PJ as an arguido, just as he cooperated with the PJ as a witness.

The facts are that Robert Murat was not released from his arguido status, when it was confirmed that he had played no part in Madeleine's disappearance, nor was there anything in his background, to show that he had an unsavoury interest in children. The facts are that he had to remain an arguido, until the McCanns were either charged with offences regarding Madeleine and her disappearance, or until the McCanns were released from their arguido status.



The facts are that while the McCanns were allowed to fly home with no restrictions on them, Robert Murat had to remain in PDL and adhere to the terms of the arguido status.

The facts are that once the McCanns were released from their arguido status, so was Robert Murat.

I'm fully aware that you don't believe the McCanns were protected, but the facts speak for themselves, they were and still are protected by certain members of the British Government. The McCanns were also protected by at least one member of the Portuguese Government, that member was responsible for removing Goncalo Amaral from the investigation, using the excuse that he had made derogatory remarks about the British police.

The McCanns were also protected by certain members of the British Police, hence Special Branch officers meeting them at East Midland Airport and chauffeuring them to their Leicester home, which was around 15 miles away from the airport. The McCanns were undoubtedly the cause of Madeleine's disappearance and at the time they were being protected, they were suspected by the PJ of playing a major part in Madeleine's disappearance

The facts are the McCanns have not been cleared of anything, because they've never been found innocent in a court of law. The facts are there is incriminating evidence against them. If there wasn't the McCanns would have sued the former PJ Chief Inspector, Tavares de Almeida, for sending a report containing damning information about the McCanns, to the Coordinator of the Criminal Investigation.

It's plainly obvious that you and I have opposing views not just on this issue but on other issues regarding this case and it is because we see things differently. So I'm happy to agree to disagree with you because at the end of the day, we both want justice for Madeleine.
avatar
KathyBelle

Posts : 63
Join date : 2014-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Times sued by McCanns

Post  Guest on Tue 23 Sep 2014, 8:05 pm

I don't disagree with any of the facts that you presented, but you claimed in your earlier post that Murat was to be set up as a patsy by TPTB in the UK to protect the McCanns..that clearly is not a fact in any way at all.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Times sued by McCanns

Post  Poppy on Tue 23 Sep 2014, 9:38 pm

In my opinion and my opinion only (a gut feeling) Murat isn't as innocent as people would like me to believe.And not wanting to upset people i also don't believe his Mum Jenny,i will never understand why, at her age she felt the need to set up a camper van so people could give her information rather than give it to the police IMO it stinks of "Mum i need your help" all very dodgy, like i said all my opinion.
avatar
Poppy

Posts : 275
Join date : 2014-08-30
Age : 57

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Times sued by McCanns

Post  KathyBelle on Tue 23 Sep 2014, 11:02 pm

Poppy wrote:In my opinion and my opinion only (a gut feeling) Murat isn't as innocent as people would like me to believe.And not wanting to upset people i also don't believe his Mum Jenny,i will never understand why, at her age she felt the need to set up a camper van so people could give her information rather than give it to the police IMO it stinks of "Mum i need your help" all very dodgy, like i said all my opinion.

Hi Poppy

If that British Journalist hadn't made an allegation that Robert Murat was hanging around the GNR when in fact he was helping the GNR with translation issues, which was something he did on a regular basis, no one would have heard of him.

Do you have proof that Jenny Murat set up a camper van so people would give her information instead of the police? In the meantime I'll have a look for a link.

What I will say is, the PJ went over Mrs Murat's home and garden with a fine tooth comb more than once and her son was taken in for questioning at least 3 times, before he asked for the arguido status. All the time the PJ were scrutinising the lives and property of Mrs Murat and her son, the McCanns were carrying on with their leisure activities and flitting in and out of Portugal.

Hopefully one day Goncalo Amaral will reveal why Robert Murat and his mother, seemed to be of more interest to them, than the McCanns, who were the root cause of Madeleine's disappearance.

All I can say is that it doesn't matter what your thoughts are about Robert Murat and his mother, the bottom line is, there was no evidence in the home and garden of Jenny Murat, that Madeleine had ever been there. Also there was no evidence in the personal property of Robert Murat, including his computer, to show that he had taken part in Madeleine's disappearance. Murat haters do say that Robert Murat had a second computer with all his child porn stashed on it. In my opinion this is made up by the Murat haters, because they can't stand the fact that he has been cleared.

avatar
KathyBelle

Posts : 63
Join date : 2014-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Times sued by McCanns

Post  candyfloss on Tue 23 Sep 2014, 11:08 pm

KathyBelle wrote:
Poppy wrote:In my opinion and my opinion only (a gut feeling) Murat isn't as innocent as people would like me to believe.And not wanting to upset people i also don't believe his Mum Jenny,i will never understand why, at her age she felt the need to set up a camper van so people could give her information rather than give it to the police IMO it stinks of "Mum i need your help" all very dodgy, like i said all my opinion.

Hi Poppy

If that British Journalist hadn't made an allegation that Robert Murat was hanging around the GNR when in fact he was helping the GNR with translation issues, which was something he did on a regular basis, no one would have heard of him.

Do you have proof that Jenny Murat set up a camper van so people would give her information instead of the police? In the meantime I'll have a look for a link.

What I will say is, the PJ went over Mrs Murat's home and garden with a fine tooth comb more than once and her son was taken in for questioning at least 3 times, before he asked for the arguido status. All the time the PJ were scrutinising the lives and property of Mrs Murat and her son, the McCanns were carrying on with their leisure activities and flitting in and out of Portugal.

Hopefully one day Goncalo Amaral will reveal why Robert Murat and his mother, seemed to be of more interest to them, than the McCanns, who were the root cause of Madeleine's disappearance.

All I can say is that it doesn't matter what your thoughts are about Robert Murat and his mother, the bottom line is, there was no evidence in the home and garden of Jenny Murat, that Madeleine had ever been there. Also there was no evidence in the personal property of Robert Murat, including his computer, to show that he had taken part in Madeleine's disappearance. Murat haters do say that Robert Murat had a second computer with all his child porn stashed on it. In my opinion this is made up by the Murat haters, because they can't stand the fact that he has been cleared.


See here Kathy the video re Jenny Murat

http://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk/t36-videojenny-murat-sets-up-improvised-information-centre-130507
avatar
candyfloss
Admin

Posts : 10183
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 64

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Times sued by McCanns

Post  KathyBelle on Tue 23 Sep 2014, 11:46 pm

Thanks Candyfloss flower

In my opinion Mrs Murat was behaving in a similar way, to the people who set up search parties to look for Madeleine. They were  helping the Portuguese police to look for Madeleine, while Mrs Murat was gathering information, which she stated would be passed to the police.
avatar
KathyBelle

Posts : 63
Join date : 2014-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Times sued by McCanns

Post  Justformaddiemccann on Wed 24 Sep 2014, 12:07 am

I really don't think RM was involved, it's not something friends do to help eachother out. I don't think he knew the mcs before this either. Even if he did help but didn't know the real reason why, fooled into it, I'm sure he wouldn't go through all that questioning and not tell the truth and drop the mcs in it.
IMO

Eta- would be good to know the date of when JM set that stall up, before or after RM was made a suspect?

_________________
Fight for Madeleine x
avatar
Justformaddiemccann

Posts : 322
Join date : 2014-08-31
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Times sued by McCanns

Post  Freedom on Wed 24 Sep 2014, 4:53 am

Jenny Murat set up the stall on 11th May, according to this report.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6647479.stm

That was two or three days before her son was made an arguido.
avatar
Freedom
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 13280
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 102
Location : The nearest darkened room

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Times sued by McCanns

Post  Guest on Wed 24 Sep 2014, 9:04 am

I don't believe the McCanns are protected at all. But I believe that they would like everyone else to believe that they are being protected.

They have "appealed" to the Freemasons.
They have "appealed" to the Irish community.
They have "appealed" to the Catholic community.
They have "appealed" to the Jewish community.
They have "appealed" to Celtic Football Club supporters.
They have "appealed" to Everton Football Club supporters.

All of whom are sizeable groups, with a public voice, and the McCanns will say or do anything to get "influential" people onside.

Only they have nothing.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Times sued by McCanns

Post  KathyBelle on Wed 24 Sep 2014, 11:33 am

Resistor wrote:I don't believe the McCanns are protected at all.  But I believe that they would like everyone else to believe that they are being protected.

They have "appealed" to the Freemasons.
They have "appealed" to the Irish community.
They have "appealed" to the Catholic community.
They have "appealed" to the Jewish community.
They have "appealed" to Celtic Football Club supporters.
They have "appealed" to Everton Football Club supporters.

All of whom are sizeable groups, with a public voice, and the McCanns will say or do anything to get "influential" people onside.  

Only they have nothing.  

As much as I detest the McCanns behaviour towards Madeleine and Goncalo Amaral, I have to defend them on the issue where you say they want everyone else to believe they're protected.

I've followed the case from day one and I've never heard the McCanns say they are being protected by anyone, what I will say is, the British Government has blatantly protected the McCanns. The British Government,  has never refuted the claims of two members of the PJ, that they interfered with the investigation into Madeleine's disappearance. One of the members of the PJ who made the claim, was Goncalo Amaral the other was an investigator who made the claim in the witness box at the Lisbon Court, at the time the McCanns were trying to ban Goncalo Amaral's book, 'The Truth of the Lie.'

There is can only one reason why the British Government would have interfered in the investigation into Madeleine's disappearance and that was because, while  they knew full well that the McCanns were the root cause of Madeleine's disappearance and they broke the Portuguese law, which carried a jail sentence,  they had a vested interest in making sure they were never prosecuted.

The British Government weren't the only ones to interfere with the investigation, the Portuguese Government also interfered with the investigation. When the McCanns were made arguidos, they were given permission to go home. The PJ fought against this decision, they wanted them to remain in PDL and adhere to the terms of the arguido status. The PJ were overruled by a Judge, the McCanns passports were returned to them and they were told they could go home with no restrictions placed on them.


When the McCanns set off on their journey to the Algarve airport, a police car and driver, escorted their car to the airport, to prevent the McCanns from being harassed by the media. When the McCanns arrived at the airport, they were given a room, where they could await their aircraft in privacy. When it was time for the McCanns to board their flight, the two front rows of seats, had been completely cleared, to give they and their party, privacy.

When the McCanns arrived at East Midland airport, a car containing Special Branch officers, was waiting to take them home.

Since Andy Redwood took charge of the review, he has stated more than once that the McCanns, along with their Tapas mates are not persons of interest. Redwood also stated who were persons of interest to him and some of the people who were persons of interest to him, where PDL cleaners who drove a white van. Andy Redwood was bang out of order making a public statement saying who was and who wasn't persons of interest to him. He and his team were only assisting the PJ and he should have kept his mouth tightly closed.

Even if Andy Redwood had been allowed to make a public statement saying who was and who wasn't persons of interest to him. The two people who should have been persons of interest to him, were the McCanns, because by their own admittance they were the last people to see Madeleine alive. The two people who supposedly checked the McCanns children, on the night she supposedly disappeared, never saw Madeleine, even though her bed was facing the open door of the children's bedroom.

Above are just some of the reasons which in my opinion, show that the McCanns have been protected and are still being protected. When I say protected, I mean the McCanns freedom is protected, by those with a vested interest in making sure they never face justice, when imo they are quite clearly the perpetrators of Madeleine's disappearance.


Last edited by Admin on Wed 24 Sep 2014, 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : imo added)
avatar
KathyBelle

Posts : 63
Join date : 2014-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Times sued by McCanns

Post  Justformaddiemccann on Wed 24 Sep 2014, 2:02 pm

Freedom wrote:Jenny Murat set up the stall on 11th May, according to this report.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6647479.stm

That was two or three days before her son was made an arguido.



Ah thanks Freedom, maybe it's just in the Murats nature to help when they can, considering the language barrier? Now, if it was set up after RM was a suspect, my views might be different.
IMO

_________________
Fight for Madeleine x
avatar
Justformaddiemccann

Posts : 322
Join date : 2014-08-31
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Times sued by McCanns

Post  Poppy on Thu 25 Sep 2014, 10:18 pm

KathyBelle wrote:
Poppy wrote:In my opinion and my opinion only (a gut feeling) Murat isn't as innocent as people would like me to believe.And not wanting to upset people i also don't believe his Mum Jenny,i will never understand why, at her age she felt the need to set up a camper van so people could give her information rather than give it to the police IMO it stinks of "Mum i need your help" all very dodgy, like i said all my opinion.

Hi Poppy

If that British Journalist hadn't made an allegation that Robert Murat was hanging around the GNR when in fact he was helping the GNR with translation issues, which was something he did on a regular basis, no one would have heard of him.

Do you have proof that Jenny Murat set up a camper van so people would give her information instead of the police? In the meantime I'll have a look for a link.

What I will say is, the PJ went over Mrs Murat's home and garden with a fine tooth comb more than once and her son was taken in for questioning at least 3 times, before he asked for the arguido status. All the time the PJ were scrutinising the lives and property of Mrs Murat and her son, the McCanns were carrying on with their leisure activities and flitting in and out of Portugal.

Hopefully one day Goncalo Amaral will reveal why Robert Murat and his mother, seemed to be of more interest to them, than the McCanns, who were the root cause of Madeleine's disappearance.

All I can say is that it doesn't matter what your thoughts are about Robert Murat and his mother, the bottom line is, there was no evidence in the home and garden of Jenny Murat, that Madeleine had ever been there. Also there was no evidence in the personal property of Robert Murat, including his computer, to show that he had taken part in Madeleine's disappearance. Murat haters do say that Robert Murat had a second computer with all his child porn stashed on it. In my opinion this is made up by the Murat haters, because they can't stand the fact that he has been cleared.

KathyBelle just to make it quite clear i am not a Murat hater' i hate no one and nothing, Not even the McCann's.I do not believe Murat and as i stated that is my opinion.
avatar
Poppy

Posts : 275
Join date : 2014-08-30
Age : 57

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Times sued by McCanns

Post  Châtelaine on Thu 25 Sep 2014, 10:27 pm

IMO Robert Murat might, I repeat might, have been an enabler of some sorts, but nothing to do with Madeleine's demise or her disappearance ...
avatar
Châtelaine

Posts : 2320
Join date : 2014-08-27
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Times sued by McCanns

Post  Guest on Thu 25 Sep 2014, 10:35 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-robert-murat-has-a-double-289449

He said: "I categorically was not around. I live 10 kilometres from here. It couldn't have been me."

I have not read much about Murat, but this quote from Angus Symington should really be..."I categorically was not around. I live 10 kilometres from here. It most certainly was not me."


Last edited by ChillyHeat on Thu 25 Sep 2014, 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Times sued by McCanns

Post  Châtelaine on Thu 25 Sep 2014, 10:38 pm

He looks as much as Symington as he looks like Payne ...
avatar
Châtelaine

Posts : 2320
Join date : 2014-08-27
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Times sued by McCanns

Post  KathyBelle on Thu 25 Sep 2014, 10:53 pm

Poppy wrote:
KathyBelle wrote:
Poppy wrote:In my opinion and my opinion only (a gut feeling) Murat isn't as innocent as people would like me to believe.And not wanting to upset people i also don't believe his Mum Jenny,i will never understand why, at her age she felt the need to set up a camper van so people could give her information rather than give it to the police IMO it stinks of "Mum i need your help" all very dodgy, like i said all my opinion.

Hi Poppy

If that British Journalist hadn't made an allegation that Robert Murat was hanging around the GNR when in fact he was helping the GNR with translation issues, which was something he did on a regular basis, no one would have heard of him.

Do you have proof that Jenny Murat set up a camper van so people would give her information instead of the police? In the meantime I'll have a look for a link.

What I will say is, the PJ went over Mrs Murat's home and garden with a fine tooth comb more than once and her son was taken in for questioning at least 3 times, before he asked for the arguido status. All the time the PJ were scrutinising the lives and property of Mrs Murat and her son, the McCanns were carrying on with their leisure activities and flitting in and out of Portugal.

Hopefully one day Goncalo Amaral will reveal why Robert Murat and his mother, seemed to be of more interest to them, than the McCanns, who were the root cause of Madeleine's disappearance.

All I can say is that it doesn't matter what your thoughts are about Robert Murat and his mother, the bottom line is, there was no evidence in the home and garden of Jenny Murat, that Madeleine had ever been there. Also there was no evidence in the personal property of Robert Murat, including his computer, to show that he had taken part in Madeleine's disappearance. Murat haters do say that Robert Murat had a second computer with all his child porn stashed on it. In my opinion this is made up by the Murat haters, because they can't stand the fact that he has been cleared.

   KathyBelle just to make it quite clear i am not a Murat hater' i hate no one and nothing, Not even the McCann's.I do not believe Murat and as i stated that is my opinion.

Hi Poppy

I never thought for one minute, that you were a 'Murat hater' and I'm sorry if I gave you that impression. flower Some of my friends share the same view as yourself, but I don't class them as 'Murat haters'. The people I'm talking are the ones I've seen on other forums, they make vile posts about him using vile language.

avatar
KathyBelle

Posts : 63
Join date : 2014-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Times sued by McCanns

Post  Freedom on Mon 13 Oct 2014, 12:46 pm

Post  Andrew Today at 12:31 pm

Just seen this but not sure if true or not?

deborah butler ‏@IWILLNOTGOAWAY 4m4 minutes ago
@tonybooth20 @SkyNews The £55k they got last week went to @missingpeople and Kate is their ambassador ! I kid you not

Reposted from 2 & 2 TV topic.
avatar
Freedom
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 13280
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 102
Location : The nearest darkened room

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Times sued by McCanns

Post  Guest on Mon 13 Oct 2014, 1:08 pm

Freedom wrote:Post  Andrew Today at 12:31 pm

Just seen this but not sure if true or not?

deborah butler ‏@IWILLNOTGOAWAY 4m4 minutes ago
@tonybooth20 @SkyNews The £55k they got last week went to @missingpeople and Kate is their ambassador ! I kid you not

Reposted from 2 & 2 TV topic.

Hmmm and why do I get the feeling that most of it will go straight back to Kate McCann...even if it is just expenses etc. Still saves it from having to go into the fund and then be "accounted" for in terms of the search imo

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Times sued by McCanns

Post  Châtelaine on Mon 13 Oct 2014, 1:18 pm

Susible, you must be telepathic and read my thoughts ... Wink
avatar
Châtelaine

Posts : 2320
Join date : 2014-08-27
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Times sued by McCanns

Post  Guest on Mon 13 Oct 2014, 1:31 pm

Châtelaine wrote:Susible, you must be telepathic and read my thoughts ... Wink

Haha..great minds think alike Chàtelaine

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Times sued by McCanns

Post  Guest on Mon 13 Oct 2014, 6:41 pm

Châtelaine wrote:IMO Robert Murat might, I repeat might,  have been an enabler of some sorts, but nothing to do with Madeleine's demise or her disappearance  ...

The telephone records support this: not one, but several coinciding mobile activations.

Murat and Gerry shut down their mobiles within 4 mins. Of each other. Murat 15.45 on the second of May, Gerry at 15.49.
Both mobiles were turned off for 31 hours and activated within minutes of each other again.

On the third both Gerry's and Murat's phones ping at 23.40

Murat sends sms on 1/5 are separated by 1,3 and 6 minutes.
KM's at 22.16 by 1, min, 3 mins and 7 mins.



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Times sued by McCanns

Post  Châtelaine on Mon 13 Oct 2014, 6:50 pm

My guess, I repeat my guess, is recreational stuff ...
avatar
Châtelaine

Posts : 2320
Join date : 2014-08-27
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum