MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns

+24
mumof6
hesla
Inca
AndyB
Bloodhound
niklasericson
dogs don't lie
Mimi
TheTruthWillOut
Dee Coy
bluebell
Châtelaine
froggy
Rob Royston
Poe
joyce1938
Guinea Pig
Andrew
candyfloss
Hope
Bampots
costello
poster
Popcorn
28 posters

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 18 Empty Re: Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns

Post  poster Thu 23 Jun 2016, 1:35 pm

Poe wrote:
Andrew wrote:Speaking of Clarence or Clare as otherwise/preferred to be known..

Here is his latest blog thingy on behalf of his new employers....

http://www.jbp.co.uk/news/blog/how-do-companies-get-out-reputational-black-hole-when-their-backs-are-against-wall

Next weeks one...

How does Clarence get himself out of the black-hole when his back is against the wall.

Just like it is now and has been for a while.

From the above article:

And that means media engagement with openness, explanations and apologies.

The deafening silence from our Clare doesn't give the impression of a master of spin engaging and controlling the media.

He's running scared.

IMO and I hope.

Clarence was also involved with the Fred and Rosemary West case. He does get around, and the creepier the case, the better.

Plus the aftermath of Diana's death.

As time goes on I think it becomes more and more apparent that the McCann's abduction story doesn't have a leg to stand on. Do they have any supporters any more apart from a few hard-core friends and family? There must even be some in the 'inner sanctum' who have lost the faith too.

Did Clarence ever believe the McCanns? I suspect not. I presume he knew from the outset that Madeleine was dead. And that he was sent by the UK Government as a damage limitation exercise to keep a lid on a big scandal.

While I think there are many layers to the story, the only way I can make any sense of the 'disaster' that Gerry speaks of is that there was a plan for a giant media hoax of an abduction. But something went wrong at the last minute or someone sabotaged it at the last minute. Either wittingly or unwittingly.

By Monday that fateful week, when the McCann routine changes, I suspect the plan was in disarray.

I find it astonishing that no-one has squeaked yet.

What can happen is that there are internal rivalries and this causes someone or several people to break ranks (the 'comments on Cristobell's blog poster, perhaps?) The one who talked about the giant garage? That person seemed genuine to me. TB as he tend to do rubbished her over the way by claiming she was nervous and a bit incomprehensible. But I find this consistent with someone who is genuine but in a dilemma and also angry about what has happened. And I agree that the episode that poster was talking about showing the McCann twins on swings in their garden and then Gerry kicking a football and a person coming out of the garage is beyond creepy and weird. There must have been some messages in there, imo.)
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 18 Empty Re: Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns

Post  froggy Thu 23 Jun 2016, 2:09 pm

poster wrote:
Poe wrote:
Andrew wrote:Speaking of Clarence or Clare as otherwise/preferred to be known..

Here is his latest blog thingy on behalf of his new employers....

http://www.jbp.co.uk/news/blog/how-do-companies-get-out-reputational-black-hole-when-their-backs-are-against-wall

Next weeks one...

How does Clarence get himself out of the black-hole when his back is against the wall.

Just like it is now and has been for a while.

From the above article:

And that means media engagement with openness, explanations and apologies.

The deafening silence from our Clare doesn't give the impression of a master of spin engaging and controlling the media.

He's running scared.

IMO and I hope.

Clarence was also involved with the Fred and Rosemary West case. He does get around, and the creepier the case, the better.

Plus the aftermath of Diana's death.

As time goes on I think it becomes more and more apparent that the McCann's abduction story doesn't have a leg to stand on. Do they have any supporters any more apart from a few hard-core friends and family? There must even be some in the 'inner sanctum' who have lost the faith too.

Did Clarence ever believe the McCanns? I suspect not. I presume he knew from the outset that Madeleine was dead. And that he was sent by the UK Government as a damage limitation exercise to keep a lid on a big scandal.

While I think there are many layers to the story, the only way I can make any sense of the 'disaster' that Gerry speaks of is that there was a plan for a giant media hoax of an abduction. But something went wrong at the last minute or someone sabotaged it at the last minute. Either wittingly or unwittingly.

By Monday that fateful week, when the McCann routine changes, I suspect the plan was in disarray.

What can happen is that there are internal rivalries and this causes someone or several people to break ranks (the 'comments on Cristobell's blog poster, perhaps?) The one who talked about the giant garage? That person seemed genuine to me. TB as he tend to do rubbished her over the way by claiming she was nervous and a bit incomprehensible. But I find this consistent with someone who is genuine but in a dilemma and also angry about what has happened. And I agree that the episode that poster was talking about showing the McCann twins on swings in their garden and then Gerry kicking a football and a person coming out of the garage is beyond creepy and weird. There must have been some messages in there, imo.)

A couple of options.
1  somebody has, but there is insufficient proof to proceed.
2 the consequence to careers and way of life is too severe to contemplate telling the truth.
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Thu 23 Jun 2016, 2:27 pm

poster wrote:
Maybe they have but bad things happen to good people:
http://www.ukcolumn.org/article/brutal-protection-paedophiles
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Thu 23 Jun 2016, 3:07 pm

Back to top Go down

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 18 Empty Re:Sir Clement Freud exposed as a paedophile as police urged to probe Madeleine McCann links.

Post  costello Thu 23 Jun 2016, 4:07 pm

AndyB wrote:
poster wrote:

I remember the guy Docherty posting a video on facebook Andy B. The treatment his family had to endure was shocking, I don't know how he had the courage to ask everyone to share, but they did, and good on him.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodhound Thu 23 Jun 2016, 4:08 pm

AndyB wrote:
poster wrote:

Omg that is just awful, I wonder who the man was who tried to buy their child. He had to be someone powerful.

These are the things that can happen the people who squeal, or even sudden death, ahmmm "suicide" .

It will take a large number of people to pull together to bring them down.
Bloodhound
Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Thu 23 Jun 2016, 4:10 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:
AndyB wrote:
poster wrote:

My God that makes frightening reading. I am reminded of the case of several families years ago in  Cleveland.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_child_abuse_scandal&ved=0ahUKEwiF19TbqL7NAhWBLcAKHY1wDawQFggoMAA&usg=AFQjCNFfDdTEalIEZp8_Y2dPOK5gDvRN-Q

Scary stuff indeed...
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Thu 23 Jun 2016, 4:47 pm

Funny how its always child abuse in the background isn't it? (rhetorical)
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 23 Jun 2016, 6:29 pm

I have never heard of this case before. If it is true, it is absolutely dreadful.

I have to say though that, after the Hollie Greig hoax, I really feel that we need to hear both sides of the story.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 24 Jun 2016, 4:59 pm

Had a quick look in on the 'justice' forum earlier.

Robert Hurst (bar owner) has joined and made a couple of comments regarding the Sun article.

Interesting to read his side of it in more depth.

Not sure if it's right to copy it over so won't bother.

But you can easily find it.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Sat 25 Jun 2016, 8:44 am

Seeing has OG aren't giving a running commentary,how viable is this.

Last Wednesday, I can reveal, two detectives from Operation Grange were quietly dispatched to Somerset to pursue a new avenue of inquiry. They spent 90 minutes interviewing Vicky Haynes, the 64-year-old grandmother who, in a haunting Daily Mail interview last week, told how she had been sexually abused as a 14-year-old girl by the late broadcaster, humorist, politician and chef Sir Clement Freud.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3659322/Police-launch-probe-Freud-knew-Maddie-uncover-new-details-ex-MP-s-disturbing-relationship-McCanns.html#ixzz4CZi1WUGL

Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 25 Jun 2016, 9:11 am

Madeleine CaseTweets ‏@McCannCaseTweet  · 4m4 minutes ago  

Kate #McCann dream, that made police suspect her is back in news. THIS TIME too close for comport #Freud link

Sir Clement Freud and links to the McCanns - Page 18 ClyCUc-UsAEwem7

@McCannCaseTweet  

@JillyCL @javmctaff @MailOnline Kate #mccann dream back to haunt her.What are odds that she dreamt of her daughter dead next to #freud house

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL  · 2h2 hours ago  

@javmctaff Interesting responses to @MailOnline from Matthew Freud ("expletives") & Clarence Mitchell ("coincidence")
#McCann$ #ClementFreud

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sat 25 Jun 2016, 10:39 am

If Freud had ANYTHING to do with Madeleine, does anyone think he'd invite the parents for a drink just when they had been made aguidos? Would be best to stay clear and let police go in the direction they were going if he knew anything at all? Heck, even before that, the dinner invite when police were looking for an abductor? Why involve yourself if you knew even a small amount off info at all??

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 25 Jun 2016, 10:47 am

He could have made a Freudian slip I suppose by inviting them........sorry!

An absolute load of cobblers but I wonder if the idea is to stitch him up like a kipper and "solve" the case.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sat 25 Jun 2016, 10:56 am

If they do, I'd watch the families reaction, I'm sure there'd be an uproar from them as we've seen an apology from the wife about others and if they know he had nothing to do with a child so young, surely they'd let everyone know, just my opinion though.

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sat 25 Jun 2016, 11:08 am

If this bit is true, I wonder how far they got two years ago?

However, Mr Wright, from Devon, who now rents the property for £2,470 a week in high season, continued to make it available to Freud until he died. Intriguingly, he revealed that he had been contacted by Operation Grange detectives ‘about two years ago’, when he confirmed ownership of the villa.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3659322/Police-launch-probe-Freud-knew-Maddie-uncover-new-details-ex-MP-s-disturbing-relationship-McCanns.html#ixzz4CaI6u0ya
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 25 Jun 2016, 11:11 am

dogs don't lie wrote:If Freud had ANYTHING to do with Madeleine, does anyone think he'd invite the parents for a drink just when they had been made aguidos? Would be best to stay clear and let police go in the direction they were going if he knew anything at all? Heck, even before that, the dinner invite when police were looking for an abductor? Why involve yourself if you knew even a small amount off info at all??

Perhaps he wanted to find out what Kate and Gerry had told the Portuguese police when they were questioned?

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sat 25 Jun 2016, 11:17 am

Maybe, but if the mcs had any involvement, they surely wouldn't speak to a stranger?
I didn't know Justine had gone with them to the dinner also. Wasn't she the one who left a map?

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 25 Jun 2016, 11:20 am

I suppose that the McCanns wouldn't regard a well-known celebrity as a stranger.

Many celebrities had already rushed to support them.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 25 Jun 2016, 11:21 am

dogs don't lie wrote: Maybe, but if the mcs had any involvement, they surely wouldn't speak to a stranger?
I didn't know Justine had gone with them to the dinner also. Wasn't she the one who left a map?

Yes, I think she was ddl, whatever happened to her, she seems to have disappeared.........

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sat 25 Jun 2016, 11:24 am

Freedom wrote:I suppose that the McCanns wouldn't regard a well-known celebrity as a stranger.

Many celebrities had already rushed to support them.

KM said she had to be reminded off who he was, but that probably means she did know. I did say before, money was most likely the reason they went IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodhound Sat 25 Jun 2016, 11:25 am

I've a sinking feeling this all came into action shortly after Freud died.

I'm thinking, if there is evidence the McCanns had a connection to that villa, and to Freud and there were stories being told about the going ons in that villa, and about Freud, this plan of action was set in motion before she wrote her book and after he died.

It's a big cover up. Blame the dead guy Again and at the same time explain away the McCanns connection to yet another paedo and his villa.

It's all a load of croc. Next they will be saying one of his paedo friends stole Madeleine for him. Anything to get the McCanns off the hook.
I'd be betting they knew him and his friends quite well and were frequent visitors to that villa. The whole lot of the tapas crew. Possibly the whole lot on holiday that week. Strangely all the kids were of the same age group too. I wonder was Wilkins in that villa.

They are distancing the McCanns from Freud and blaming the dead guy and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if his son went along with it. He's not involved with Mitchell for the sake of it. These people are dark.

They can say what they like, we won't forget the dogs, the lies in their statements, body language etc.
Evil to the core the lot of them and that includes the OG too.
Bloodhound
Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sat 25 Jun 2016, 11:25 am

candyfloss wrote:
dogs don't lie wrote:
canada12 wrote:
dogs don't lie wrote:If Freud had ANYTHING to do with Madeleine, does anyone think he'd invite the parents for a drink just when they had been made aguidos? Would be best to stay clear and let police go in the direction they were going if he knew anything at all? Heck, even before that, the dinner invite when police were looking for an abductor? Why involve yourself if you knew even a small amount off info at all??

Perhaps he wanted to find out what Kate and Gerry had told the Portuguese police when they were questioned?

Maybe, but if the mcs had any involvement, they surely wouldn't speak to a stranger?

Yes, I think she was ddl, whatever happened to her, she seems to have disappeared.........

That's two maps I'd love to see now! bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sat 25 Jun 2016, 11:31 am

Where did Madeleine go that day when she was signed out off crèche after 15mins? Why is there no explanation for that?

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodhound Sat 25 Jun 2016, 11:34 am

dogs don't lie wrote:Where did Madeleine go that day when she was signed out off crèche after 15mins? Why is there no explanation  for that?

Was she even there that day Shocked
Bloodhound
Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next