Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: Abductions "like Madeleine McCann" nonsense stories

Post  Andrew on Sat 14 Jan 2017, 12:40 pm

Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg on Sat 14 Jan 2017, 12:57 pm

From the Mail,highlighted in red have OG really investigated this? or is it a piece of crap reporting (which is the likeliest scenario) and it refers to the first investigation by the PJ without actually bothering to show it.

Detectives now have less than three months of guaranteed Government funding to continue to unravel an 'important' new tip. A source close to the investigation, codenamed Operation Grange, revealed last month that they are working on a final theory that Maddie was kidnapped by a European trafficking gang.

Detectives have explored dozens of theories about Maddie's disappearance from being snatched by paedophiles and murdered during a botched burglary to being accidentally killed by her parents. Despite nearly 9,000 potential sightings across the globe police have struggled to unearth any new clues.

But in Operation Grange's potentially final few months of searching they are concentrating solely on the fact she was sold by child traffickers – her parents' and their first team of private investigators' initial hunch – and could still be alive and possibly be living in Europe or North Africa.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4119220/This-news-dreaming-receiving-Parents-Maddie-McCann-fresh-hope-American-girl-safe-18-YEARS-abducted-child.html#ixzz4VjxQIb1m
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Sat 14 Jan 2017, 2:51 pm

A bit more of this story without the McCann's ugly mugs plastered all over it:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4119978/Kamiyah-Mobley-cries-says-goodbye-kidnapper-court.html

Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenmeg on Sat 14 Jan 2017, 8:14 pm

Andrew wrote:Good on the beeb for publishing the actual story then.

How Tracey K can get away with writing such rubbish (and get it published) is a mystery in itself...

According to her the Guardian's website - her profile shows she is a freelance journalist. On another website, I saw that it said she was a close friend of the McCanns.
It would seem so - as all her articles seem to be written in order to put across a message from Team McCann.
Helenmeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots on Sat 14 Jan 2017, 8:31 pm

MS TRACEY KIM KANDOHLA
ACTIVE *****************, LE****

https://companycheck.co.uk/director/910022878/MS-TRACEY-KIM-KANDOHLA/summary

Lives there as well aparently!

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Sat 14 Jan 2017, 9:49 pm

Heisenburg wrote:
Benevolent wrote:I wonder what her Editor thinks ? He must read the stories before they get published ??

Kerching,is the first thought,the child that keeps giving.

First line of a Paul Simon song springs to mind," I would not give you false hope".

That made me smile, H, because of the title of that song!

Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots on Sat 14 Jan 2017, 9:54 pm

Is only a motion away!

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi on Sun 15 Jan 2017, 1:02 am

Heisenburg wrote:From the Mail,highlighted in red have OG really investigated this? or is it a piece of crap reporting (which is the likeliest scenario) and it refers to the first investigation by the PJ without actually bothering to show it.

Detectives now have less than three months of guaranteed Government funding to continue to unravel an 'important' new tip. A source close to the investigation, codenamed Operation Grange, revealed last month that they are working on a final theory that Maddie was kidnapped by a European trafficking gang.

Detectives have explored dozens of theories about Maddie's disappearance from being snatched by paedophiles and murdered during a botched burglary to being accidentally killed by her parents. Despite nearly 9,000 potential sightings across the globe police have struggled to unearth any new clues.

But in Operation Grange's potentially final few months of searching they are concentrating solely on the fact she was sold by child traffickers – her parents' and their first team of private investigators' initial hunch – and could still be alive and possibly be living in Europe or North Africa.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4119220/This-news-dreaming-receiving-Parents-Maddie-McCann-fresh-hope-American-girl-safe-18-YEARS-abducted-child.html#ixzz4VjxQIb1m
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Interesting, and sloppy journalism, but I`m sure they are meaning to say that `Detectives` means the PJ, as they are the only ones that have included the parents. Operation Grange`s investigative remit did not include the parents.

It sounds as if they`re giving credence to the parents` `first team of private investigators` and it will close with `taken by child traffickers and living in Africa` and Dave Edgar will get a medal for service to McCann, Queen and Country.

Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg on Sun 15 Jan 2017, 8:53 am

Nah! OG aren't telling any one any thing,some thing  has to be a filler this weekend,Trump and his inauguration will be the fill on the next one.
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Thu 19 Jan 2017, 12:29 am

Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Thu 19 Jan 2017, 12:34 am

One from the Star earlier. Not sure where to put it so I'll park it here:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/579516/Unsolved-Jack-Ripper-Ben-Needham-cold-cases-remain-mysteries
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Thu 19 Jan 2017, 12:09 pm

So new hope for the McCanns. wtf, the girls were taken by their mother!!  It just gets worse.  Poor Madeleine, any excuse to link her name to any story. Kerching!

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Thu 19 Jan 2017, 12:25 pm

I do wonder if the writers of stories like this are doing it deliberately to convey the idea that there probably was parental involvement in the McCann case too.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Thu 23 Mar 2017, 12:11 pm

Not sure where to stick this one:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/599294/Madeleine-McCann-Slovakian-missing-girl-mystery

Distraught dad claims missing girl dubbed ‘Slovakian Maddie McCann’ STILL alive
THE desperate father of the missing girl dubbed the "Slovakian Maddie McCann" has spoken of his belief that his girl is still alive after a police search was reignited.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Thu 23 Mar 2017, 12:15 pm

It looks like another case where the name of Madeleine has been shoe-horned in when there is little, if any, similarity between the two.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Thu 23 Mar 2017, 1:06 pm

Apart from this article then there is absolutely nothing on the WWW regarding Tereza Baniaroiva.....

So I think it's made up.

And (without sounding awful) then that picture looks made up as well.... Somebody playing about with the 'right eye' a bit....

Now where have I seen that before... scratch
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Thu 23 Mar 2017, 1:15 pm

I did wonder about the strange looking eyes; there is mention of an accident on a train when she was younger but only a scar is mentioned and I can't see that myself.

P.S. There are some links to her; here is one. I can see the scar, I thought it was her hair at first.

http://www.info.sk/sprava/127583/policia-prosi-o-akekolvek-informacie-smerujuce-k-najdeniu-terezky/
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe on Thu 23 Mar 2017, 2:06 pm

There's not much but I found this page from 2006 that's showing the same photo on the Wayback machine: https://web.archive.org/web/20061212131307/http://www.minv.sk/POLICIA/patraniebaniariova/text.htm

Google translation:

POLICE hunt for the girl child
police search

Terézia Baniariová born. 28.2.1991, missing from 26. 11. 2003, residing Častkovce, Nové Mesto nad Váhom
Terézia Baniariová
Police more than a year searching for the 14-year-old Theresa Baniariovej of Castkovce.

From 26 November 2003 Police searching for the missing Theresa Baniariovej / b. February 28, 1991 / Castkovce of the district Nové Mesto nad Váhom. At that time, 12-year-old Tereza said the day around 16 hours left home on a bicycle in Podolia feed the cats. The house in Podolí, however, did not come. Since then, her family has no information about it.

Police because of minor TEREZKA carried out several search operations. Its tracing was used as a helicopter squadron Ministry of Interior, made the checks at different locations. Police investigators verify information from people who reported that it saw somewhere. They also looked for through a central emergency system. So far, however Terezku not be found.

Disaster-related Terezky the 30 December 2003 tried to exploit four young men from neighboring villages, who contacted his mother missing. Asked from her 100-thousand dollars, said then Terezku return. Police arrested the perpetrators of turnover on New Year's Eve 2003. The youths of Terezky knew nothing and his offense were charged with the crime of extortion.

Description missing Theresa Baniariovej (this description is from 2003)

that time was about 140 cm tall, slim figure
He had longer dark hair
distinctive scar on his forehead and nose
Children's Gold Earrings
active older impression about two years against real age
last be wearing a winter jacket green color, leg color and so undetected. "Mikulášsku" red turban.
Tereza is a girl who speaks to older people and is easily influenced.

Any information on missing Theresa Baniariovej please report to phone number 158, or in any department of the Police Force.

Cpt. Mgr. Lenka Bušová, spokeswoman KR PZ Trenčín

Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect on Thu 23 Mar 2017, 2:26 pm

I see you and I have been mentioned elsewhere Poe. Thanks for the credit jeanmonroe. You heard it here first.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Thu 23 Mar 2017, 2:36 pm

Thanks for the additional info then folks. So not a made-up Star story then although no coincidence they've plucked it out of obscurity though.

It still doesn't look think a genuine photo (to me anyway). scratch

Regardless of all that though, if she's genuinely missing then hope she is found.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Abductors galore

Post  dogs don't lie on Thu 30 Mar 2017, 10:52 am

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe on Thu 30 Mar 2017, 10:57 am

We have another one!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4363416/British-mother-reports-attempted-abduction-girl-3.html

An attempted abduction, three year old British girl, in the presence of the girl's mother, in broad daylight, on the Costa del Sol and no other witnesses.

The man attempting the abduction is a walking stereotype - gypsy looking and in his fifties. Apparently he also has a scar on his head called "Paco" or perhaps the man is called Paco and the Mail journalist is illiterate  Rolling Eyes

Most importantly : There was no official word on whether police believe the incident was a serious abduction attempt or a misunderstanding.

Last edited by Poe on Thu 30 Mar 2017, 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ghostbusters!)

Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Thu 30 Mar 2017, 11:01 am

I think that this will be one of our longest topics!

DDL's link transferred here from the miscellaneous case topic along with two posts from 28th February about the Katrice Lee case in which an abductor has suddenly been mentioned.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Wed 14 Jun 2017, 9:05 am

Not related to this story. Just didn't know where to put it.

Move where see fit, Mods:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4602526/British-woman-describes-daughter-s-attempted-kidnap.html

A McCann mention at the bottom.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next