Will Theresa do the right thing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Will Theresa do the right thing?

Post  Bampots on Wed 13 Jul 2016, 11:28 pm

http://www.actionagainstabduction.org/launch-new-missingkids-website-no-10-downing-street/

(Pics at bottom of article!)

Do members here believe Theresa May is the Prime Minister to bring a resolution to Operation Grange?

Opinions welcomed.........

_________________
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts
Winston Churchill 
avatar
Bampots

Posts : 2220
Join date : 2014-09-07
Age : 56

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Theresa do the right thing?

Post  Andrew on Wed 13 Jul 2016, 11:42 pm

Not more pictures of Kate sodding McCann. And flaming Clarence as well.

I just sincerely hope she does the right thing...

Do I think she will....?

Probably not. She will most likely want it ended and swept under for good so she can concentrate on other things.

I must admit my optimism has been somewhat diluted lately.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13085
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re:Will Theresa May do the right thing.

Post  costello on Thu 14 Jul 2016, 8:04 am

https://www.theguardian.com/.../lower-age-consent-14-1979...

Whitehall study wanted age of consent lowered to 14 and…
THEGUARDIAN.COM|BY ROBERT BOOTHTelegraph.co.uk






avatar
costello

Posts : 2397
Join date : 2014-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Theresa do the right thing?

Post  Andrew on Thu 14 Jul 2016, 8:09 am

... That link doesn't seem to work?

Well for me anyway.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13085
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re:Will Theresa May do the right thing.

Post  costello on Thu 14 Jul 2016, 8:13 am

Andrew wrote:Not more pictures of Kate sodding McCann. And flaming Clarence as well.

I just sincerely hope she does the right thing...

Do I think she will....?

Probably not. She will most likely want it ended and swept under for good so she can concentrate on other things.

I must admit my optimism has been somewhat diluted lately.

I agree Andrew, I think she will go for a closure on the case. I really hope to be surprised though.
avatar
costello

Posts : 2397
Join date : 2014-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Theresa do the right thing?

Post  Andrew on Thu 14 Jul 2016, 8:17 am

Also interested in what others think about Bampots' question in regards to whether Theresa May will do the right thing by Madeleine McCann and Operation Grange...?

The extra 95k she commissioned in the grand scheme of things was peanuts for 6 months (I think it was) additional work... But she sanctioned it for a reason.

And was it to last til October..? (Can't remember now).
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13085
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re:Will Theresa May do the right thing.

Post  costello on Thu 14 Jul 2016, 8:27 am

Andrew wrote:... That link doesn't seem to work?

Well for me anyway.

It's not working for me now either Andrew. There seems to be a lock on it.
www.the guardian.com/uk-news/2014/jul/08/lower-age-consent-14-1979-home-office-report

Any chance you could try and find it.
avatar
costello

Posts : 2397
Join date : 2014-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Theresa do the right thing?

Post  Andrew on Thu 14 Jul 2016, 8:32 am

costello wrote:
Andrew wrote:... That link doesn't seem to work?

Well for me anyway.

It's not working for me now either Andrew. There seems to be a lock on it.
www.the guardian.com/uk-news/2014/jul/08/lower-age-consent-14-1979-home-office-report

Any chance you could try and find it.

There's this article from last week...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/jul/08/lower-age-consent-14-1979-home-office-report

Eta - it's the same as yours but works. Well for me anyway.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13085
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re:Will Theresa May do the right thing.

Post  costello on Thu 14 Jul 2016, 8:35 am

Andrew wrote:Also interested in what others think about Bampots' question in regards to whether Theresa May will do the right thing by Madeleine McCann and Operation Grange...?

The extra 95k she commissioned in the grand scheme of things was peanuts for 6 months (I think it was) additional work... But she sanctioned it for a reason.

And was it to last til October..? (Can't remember now).

I posted a tweet a while back that said 'strange the 95k was the amount the McCann's needed for their appeal' can't see it myself, but who knows. I will have a look for the tweet.
avatar
costello

Posts : 2397
Join date : 2014-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re:Will Theresa May do the right thing.

Post  costello on Thu 14 Jul 2016, 8:36 am

Thanks Andrew.
avatar
costello

Posts : 2397
Join date : 2014-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re:Will Theresa May do the right thing.

Post  costello on Thu 14 Jul 2016, 8:46 am

Re:BREAKING NEWS AND LATEST NEWS TWEETS....NO DISCUSSION HERE.
Post  costello on Sun 24 Apr 2016, 14:50

In reply to Mari Welzel
Fair Justice Please @Scambusters 999- 1 hr.

@umweltbuerger Wierd that Theresa May has given another £95k to #McCann fund? This amount is what it costs to fight ruling at Supreme Court.
avatar
costello

Posts : 2397
Join date : 2014-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Theresa do the right thing?

Post  Freedom on Thu 14 Jul 2016, 9:17 am

This old article has resurfaced on Facebook and has set the pitchfork-waving Neanderthals off again.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/8201521/Sex-offenders-including-paedophiles-should-be-allowed-to-adopt-Theresa-May-told.html

It was what a so-called legal expert said, not TM herself.
avatar
Freedom
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 14114
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 102
Location : The nearest darkened room

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Theresa do the right thing?

Post  chirpyinsect on Thu 14 Jul 2016, 10:01 am

I am fed up correcting that one Freedom. Have had to chew out a few FB friends and relatives from spreading that one. Just shows that people rarely read more than the headline, which is why newspapers employ people specifically for that task.

_________________
Everything I write is my own opinion. Nothing stated as fact.
avatar
chirpyinsect

Posts : 4615
Join date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Theresa do the right thing?

Post  Andrew on Thu 14 Jul 2016, 8:45 pm

Did Theresa 'persuade' Jim McGamble to resign from CEOP..... Did he do it off his own back... Or did he just get the boot....

Can't remember to be honest but this is from the Gov website:

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/theresa-may-accepts-child-protection-chief-s-resignation
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13085
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Theresa do the right thing?

Post  Heisenburg on Fri 15 Jul 2016, 8:50 am

Bampots wrote:

Do members here believe Theresa May is the Prime Minister to bring a resolution to Operation Grange?

Opinions welcomed.........
I'll reserve judgement for now but May will be worse than useless as a PM if her past record of appointments are any thing to go by,that of Lady Butler-Sloss,Dame Fiona Woolf, to head the child abuse enquiry and subsequent resignations being two and now the buffoon Boris as foreign secretary backs this up.
If as some suspect there is a cover up there will not be a cat in hells chance with her in charge bringing a resolution,her being home secretary that set up OG already bears this out.
avatar
Heisenburg

Posts : 1311
Join date : 2016-01-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Will Theresa do the right thing?

Post  Heisenburg on Fri 15 Jul 2016, 10:02 am

Heisenburg wrote:
Bampots wrote:

Do members here believe Theresa May is the Prime Minister to bring a resolution to Operation Grange?

Opinions welcomed.........
I'll reserve judgement for now but May will be worse than useless as a PM if her past record of appointments are any thing to go by,that of Lady Butler-Sloss,Dame Fiona Woolf, to head the child abuse enquiry and subsequent resignations being two and now the buffoon Boris as foreign secretary backs this up.
If as some suspect there is a cover up there will not be a cat in hells chance with her in charge bringing a resolution,her being home secretary that set up OG already bears this out.

Also remember this.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/329977/Madeleine-McCann-file-kept-secret
avatar
Heisenburg

Posts : 1311
Join date : 2016-01-11

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum