MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell

+20
Châtelaine
unreorganised
Inca
Antonia
poster
kylie
Mimi
bluebell
chrissie
PMR
Poe
costello
gbwales
AndyB
Heisenburg
Mo
Bampots
Freedom
candyfloss
Andrew
24 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell - Page 5 Empty Re:The McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell.

Post  costello Thu 01 Sep 2016, 7:41 am

Great to hear from you TTWO, there must be lots of your amazing gifs we have missed!!!
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell - Page 5 Empty Re: McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell

Post  Andrew Thu 01 Sep 2016, 7:48 am

Yes, good to see you popping by, TTWO. Was hoping for some sort of Clarence gif appearing from your good self.

I think there'll be some proper 'movement' in all of this charade very soon.

Here's hoping anyway.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell - Page 5 Empty Re: McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell

Post  Andrew Thu 01 Sep 2016, 10:42 am

Just had a quick look on Clarence's twitter feed. Not a pip squeak from him since the news of him getting 'dumped' came out.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 01 Sep 2016, 10:51 am

No updates on the official Find Madeleine site. I thought they might of had a half-price sale going on with all the tat... A sort of promotion to try and generate a smidgen of interest for potential consumers (gullible folk) to put their hands in their pockets but no, nothing.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Thu 01 Sep 2016, 12:06 pm

Here is exclusive footage of Clarence's reaction to the news from Gerry:

McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell - Page 5 Nope-Cosmo-Kramer-Seinfeld-GIF

Wink
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 01 Sep 2016, 12:20 pm

Haha excellent TTWO lol!

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 01 Sep 2016, 12:20 pm

Laughing

Outstanding stuff, TTWO. Brilliant indeed.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Thu 01 Sep 2016, 1:16 pm

lol!   Great TTWO.     Very Happy

Good to see you back, you have been missed.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Thu 01 Sep 2016, 1:24 pm

Thanks everyone! Embarassed

I just wish OG would break their silence and say something. I assume they are chipping away at TM until they don't have pot to pi*s in and are completely alone before going in for the kill, but it is taking a ridiculous amount of time.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Thu 01 Sep 2016, 1:31 pm

I have just read this piece over the way posted by Rooster (hope he/she doesn't mind) - I don't know if anybody heard it but it does sound interesting

Copied:

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13084p75-mccann-s-dump-clarence-mitchell#348356
I heard on the radio this morning a report at around 8.30am about the Portuguese police investigation into missing Madeleine McCann. It basically said they intended to proceed with ground excavations, use earth penetrating radar, dogs etc not necessarily to find a body but to uncover any relevant information. It also said that they would not proceed with the work if their action would be scrutinised by the worlds media, stating this is not how they go about their investigations.

It was then followed by a statement by the McCanns regarding their regret at how the media had reported their daughters case over the last 48 hours.

I have tried to re-listen to the report on the iPlayer and its gone. Simply not there at 8.22am to 8.35 am!!! Did any one else hear this startling news. I know this is off topic so please start a new thread if required. Regards...

Last edited by Mo on Thu 01 Sep 2016, 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Thu 01 Sep 2016, 1:32 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:I just wish OG would break their silence and say something. I assume they are chipping away at TM until they don't have pot to pi*s in and are completely alone before going in for the kill, but it is taking a ridiculous amount of time.
Assuming for a second that OG is genuine, if they have sufficient evidence to prosecute why would they care how much money the McCann's have or how many friends? If they're genuine then surely they'd just get on with it in secret like they do most investigations? However, an equally valid assumption is that they're keeping quiet because they're not genuine and therefore having nothing to say to the likes of us.
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Thu 01 Sep 2016, 1:58 pm

AndyB wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:I just wish OG would break their silence and say something. I assume they are chipping away at TM until they don't have pot to pi*s in and are completely alone before going in for the kill, but it is taking a ridiculous amount of time.
Assuming for a second that OG is genuine, if they have sufficient evidence to prosecute why would they care how much money the McCann's have or how many friends? If they're genuine then surely they'd just get on with it in secret like they do most investigations? However, an equally valid assumption is that they're keeping quiet because they're not genuine and therefore having nothing to say to the likes of us.

I don't think there is any point in going over this old glass half full/empty debate except to say I can't think of any reason SY would partake in a charade for so long when the case could have been buried years ago if they wanted that. Also, name another story as old as this one that has had the media cling on for so long. I don't think Diana's death had the legs or column inches this has had.

@Mo It would help if Rooster had specified which radio station it was! Maybe it wasn't a BBC station!
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Thu 01 Sep 2016, 2:04 pm

Welcome back TTWO! It's BBC radio5 this morning? Unfortunately I'm not very good at finding things on the radio.
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Thu 01 Sep 2016, 2:08 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
AndyB wrote:

I don't think there is any point in going over this old glass half full/empty debate except to say I can't think of any reason SY would partake in a charade for so long when the case could have been buried years ago if they wanted that. Also, name another story as old as this one that has had the media cling on for so long. I don't think Diana's death had the legs or column inches this has had.

@Mo It would help if Rooster had specified which radio station it was! Maybe it wasn't a BBC station!
I think you're missing my point. Let's say for the moment that Grange is genuine; why do you assume that they're keeping quiet until the McCann's have no money and no support? Until there are arrests or charges they should be saying nothing. The amount of money or friends that the McCanns have is, to my mind irrelevant to the progress of the case, yet you seem to think its a factor - why?
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Thu 01 Sep 2016, 2:10 pm

That's the sport channel isn't it? Listened to 2 pm news there but zilch.

If correct, won't there be something in the Portugal papers/news about it?

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 01 Sep 2016, 2:16 pm

Mo wrote:Welcome back TTWO! It's  BBC radio5 this morning? Unfortunately I'm not very good at finding things on the radio.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07q1wpw#play

Not got time to look through... But this is Radio 5 between 6 and 9 this morn.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Thu 01 Sep 2016, 2:48 pm

Had a listen but can't find it? Looked on Portugal Resident - nothing!
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Thu 01 Sep 2016, 2:53 pm

AndyB wrote:I think you're missing my point. Let's say for the moment that Grange is genuine; why do you assume that they're keeping quiet until the McCann's have no money and no support? Until there are arrests or charges they should be saying nothing. The amount of money or friends that the McCanns have is, to my mind irrelevant to the progress of the case, yet you seem to think its a factor - why?

I really do think it is a factor if the vast amount of evidence is circumstantial. The money they have had access to all these years gave them access to top lawyers and the CPS or Portuguese equivalent probably wouldn't risk proceeding if that's the case. If there were smoking gun evidence this case would have been done and dusted years ago.

Look at it from the opposite view. The Suzanne Pilley case in Scotland for example was an entirely circumstantial case with no body but because the murderer was a nobody without money or top lawyers it was a easy decision to prosecute and secure a conviction. It shouldn't be this way but that is how it looks to me.

I have to ask Andy.....You seem to believe that SY's involvement is not genuine or a sham? How realistic is it really that so many top police officers would all partake in such a sham? It would be a criminal act itself would it not? I also couldn't believe so many would go along with it because "orders". Someone would surely have blown the whistle by now.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 01 Sep 2016, 3:18 pm

Mo wrote:Welcome back TTWO! It's  BBC radio5 this morning? Unfortunately I'm not very good at finding things on the radio.

Why do you think it could be that station, Mo?

I seem to recall that The Rooster lives in mainland Europe somewhere though presumably he can get the BBC there.

What's that about the McCanns whingeing over press coverage during the last 48 hours? That hasn't appeared anywhere else either.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Thu 01 Sep 2016, 3:23 pm

It's the title at the top of the post which I've posted up thread.

"News today On BBC Radio 5 about Portuguese Investigation"

I can't find anything either

Added: Verdi has just posted two articles from 2014 so I don't know what Rooster was listening to?

Last edited by Mo on Thu 01 Sep 2016, 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added info)
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 01 Sep 2016, 4:09 pm

So a misunderstanding then.... (although not sure how he could misunderstand that). Was hoping for some dramatic news about to break.

There's always tomorrow...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell - Page 5 Empty Re:The McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell.

Post  costello Thu 01 Sep 2016, 4:55 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Here is exclusive footage of Clarence's reaction to the news from Gerry:

McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell - Page 5 Nope-Cosmo-Kramer-Seinfeld-GIF

Wink

As ever 'brilliant' please keep them coming, especially now as things 'seem' to be so quiet, but for how long I ask myself. I still live in hope that Dr.Amaral is exonerated, that's really all I see happening to be honest. Cheers TTWO.

Last edited by costello on Thu 01 Sep 2016, 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added information.)
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Thu 01 Sep 2016, 5:35 pm

AndyB wrote:

You know Andy you really are the voice of reason, for me anyway.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Thu 01 Sep 2016, 7:54 pm

Well I just have everything crossed that all this latest hoo-ha in MSM is because someone somewhere knows that their appeal

has been rejected. I hope TM are in panic mode now, all the donated money will disappear from the 'Fund' - and even more

perhaps if they have to pay all the legal fees for their vicious legal attempts.

Then, let us not forget, in the background is the fear that Dr Amaral has spoken of suing them - crikey the house may have to be sold

after all. Smile imo

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 01 Sep 2016, 10:57 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
AndyB wrote:I think you're missing my point. Let's say for the moment that Grange is genuine; why do you assume that they're keeping quiet until the McCann's have no money and no support? Until there are arrests or charges they should be saying nothing. The amount of money or friends that the McCanns have is, to my mind irrelevant to the progress of the case, yet you seem to think its a factor - why?

I really do think it is a factor if the vast amount of evidence is circumstantial. The money they have had access to all these years gave them access to top lawyers and the CPS or Portuguese equivalent probably wouldn't risk proceeding if that's the case. If there were smoking gun evidence this case would have been done and dusted years ago.

Look at it from the opposite view. The Suzanne Pilley case in Scotland for example was an entirely circumstantial case with no body but because the murderer was a nobody without money or top lawyers it was a easy decision to prosecute and secure a conviction. It shouldn't be this way but that is how it looks to me.

I have to ask Andy.....You seem to believe that SY's involvement is not genuine or a sham? How realistic is it really that so many top police officers would all partake in such a sham? It would be a criminal act itself would it not? I also couldn't believe so many would go along with it because "orders". Someone would surely have blown the whistle by now.

Slightly off topic but I just watched the documentary on Sadie Hartley (ITV) and how they brought the killers to justice. (A very good programme by the way).

When they were showing the detectives and officers doing their 'detective' work then I was thinking of Operation Grange. And I thought that there's no way that 30 odd detectives and officers would be involved in a sham and be happy to be part of it. Nope - its a genuine investigation for me that's just incredibly complex. IMO.

Anyway - just thought would stick that in there.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next