McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re:McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell.

Post  costello on Sat 03 Sep 2016, 1:53 pm

Bampots wrote:I don't find that in the least bit surprising and have suggested as much on here before! If you really think this is simple and straightforward as in KISS then its impossible....... But for me its highly probable .......why would Jim Gamble stick his oar in?
It all stinks ......why the courting of the Macs by the high and mighty......just two doctors who as of this moment still seem bullet proof. Gonzalo states we will only know the truth when agency files are open to the public! What is simple about any of it and why do seem so intent on screaming it has to be simple and anyone who believes otherwise is a Looney. Why on earth do we have recent images of the Macs in the company of David Steel and that anonymous millionaire,no family near them no mates.....just wannabe movers and charity sluts akin to missing people......simple? If only.......


This case is anything but simple Bampots, in my opinion. Great post yet again.
avatar
costello

Posts : 2372
Join date : 2014-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell

Post  Bampots on Sat 03 Sep 2016, 2:14 pm

Thanks Costello!

_________________
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts
Winston Churchill 
avatar
Bampots

Posts : 2156
Join date : 2014-09-07
Age : 55

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell

Post  Bampots on Sat 03 Sep 2016, 2:19 pm

Cf what I think is instinctive......I smell a rat and the explanation makes sense in my head. I dont push it down peoples throats I just try and argue my corner...im open to be provenwrong. If you look at blacksmith and cristobel they wont have any truck with my view ..iam a loon end of. You think KISS .....I think PISS (probably isn't simple stupid!) Never the twain shall meet!!

_________________
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts
Winston Churchill 
avatar
Bampots

Posts : 2156
Join date : 2014-09-07
Age : 55

Back to top Go down

Re:McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell.

Post  costello on Sat 03 Sep 2016, 2:19 pm

Andrew wrote:That's a fair comment, Bampots. I appreciate some think it's very complex and others disagree. Nothing wrong with that in the slightest. And good to discuss.

If Clarence works for the MI5 then I feel the gentleman over the road should elaborate further on this claim... (questions that I stated). That was really the point I was making.

Fair point Andrew. I have also read on a few sites that it is rumoured Clarence Mitchell is involved with MI5. He was involved in the Jill Dando case from day one and other cases, of which one really did shock me to be honest. As ever just my thoughts, and I certainly would not doubt Dr.Amaral in any way 'he knows' and my faith lies with him and him alone. My take for what it is worth is that Clarence Mitchell is brought in by the 'Establishment' if and when needed.
avatar
costello

Posts : 2372
Join date : 2014-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell

Post  candyfloss on Sat 03 Sep 2016, 2:26 pm

Bampots wrote:Cf what I think is instinctive......I smell a rat and the explanation makes sense in my head. I dont push it down peoples throats I just try and argue my corner...im open to be provenwrong. If you look at blacksmith and cristobel they wont have any truck with my view ..iam a loon end of. You think KISS .....I think PISS (probably isn't simple stupid!) Never the twain shall meet!!

I didn't say you were pushing it Bampots, we have different views and I respect that, but I am entitled to mine too, and I happen to believe it is very  simple...... We have to agree to differ.


ETA: I certainly do not believe in cover up or conspiracy.

_________________
  
 

  


Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
avatar
candyfloss
Admin

Posts : 10174
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 64

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell

Post  Heisenburg on Sat 03 Sep 2016, 2:59 pm

Then why as it not been solved? hard question for any one to answer I know but some how simple doesn't cut it imo.The crime could well be simple but as been allowed to be complicated by too many cooks spoiling the broth.
avatar
Heisenburg

Posts : 1217
Join date : 2016-01-11

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell

Post  Dee Coy on Sat 03 Sep 2016, 3:00 pm

Bampots wrote:Cf what I think is instinctive......I smell a rat and the explanation makes sense in my head. I dont push it down peoples throats I just try and argue my corner...im open to be provenwrong. If you look at blacksmith and cristobel they wont have any truck with my view ..iam a loon end of. You think KISS .....I think PISS (probably isn't simple stupid!) Never the twain shall meet!!

I don't think you're a loon, Bampots. I share your view instinctively too.

I also agree with a lot of what Blacksmith and Cristobell say, too. But I don't think we'll ever see the McCanns brought to justice unless, as Goncalo says, the political will changes and the Establishment decides to throw them to the wolves.

I do wonder if Clarrie jumping ship has anything to do with Theresa May becoming PM. Has the political will started to shift?

_________________
Philip Larkin wrote:It stands plain as a wardrobe, what we know, Have always known, know that we can't escape, Yet can't accept.
avatar
Dee Coy

Posts : 2171
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re:The McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell.

Post  costello on Sat 03 Sep 2016, 3:21 pm

Bampots wrote:Thanks Costello!


You are more than welcome Bampots we seem to think the same on this case. I also appreciate AndyB's take on Operation Grange, for what it is worth.
avatar
costello

Posts : 2372
Join date : 2014-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell

Post  Hope on Sat 03 Sep 2016, 5:30 pm

I agree too and wrote a post a few pages back.
avatar
Hope

Posts : 354
Join date : 2015-01-21

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell

Post  Andrew on Sat 03 Sep 2016, 11:23 pm

@Bampots. I certainly don't think you're a loon for having a differing opinion. Far from it. As I stated earlier, it's good to be able to discuss these things and have a constructive debate about it.

It would be quite boring for starters if we all thought and said exactly the same thing. It's certainly good to go with your own instincts and trust your own judgement.

I understand yours and other views on the whole Clarence/MI5 saga. There is no right or wrong answer, as at this moment in time nobody really knows so it's all speculation anyway.

My own opinion is that he has absolutely nothing to with MI5. I think back in 2007 he wanted the McCann gig for his own personal reasons as much as the Government wanted him to take control for damage limitation purposes. I also think as soon as he got in a bit too deep and got his hands dirty then the very same Government severed ties. Since then he's been a bit of loner as such floating from job to job, role to role (see his LinkedIn) and obviously doing a lot of the McCrap inbetween. He made his bed a long time ago and lied in it. Literally.

Now something 'behind the scenes' has clearly changed. We would all like to know why and what the answer is? I would like to think and believe that Operation Grange have pulled him in and had words. Something significant has happened as it wasn't that long ago that he was embarrassing himself on stage in front of students touting for the 10th anniversary. But not now. He's had to distance himself. Distance himself to ultimately save himself I should imagine.

Just my opinion.


Last edited by Andrew on Sat 03 Sep 2016, 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Should of put linkedin instead of wiki so changed it)
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13089
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re:McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell

Post  costello on Sat 03 Sep 2016, 11:37 pm

I really more than anything would like to agree with you Andrew. Sadly to say my own opinion is that closure of Operation Grange is on the horizon.Just my thoughts.
avatar
costello

Posts : 2372
Join date : 2014-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell

Post  Andrew on Sat 03 Sep 2016, 11:51 pm

Hi Costello. I do believe as well that closure of Operation Grange is very much on the horizon but for different reasons.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13089
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re:McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell

Post  costello on Sat 03 Sep 2016, 11:57 pm

Andrew wrote:Hi Costello. I do believe as well that closure of Operation Grange is very much on the horizon but for different reasons.

I genuinely hope you are right and I am wrong Andrew.
avatar
costello

Posts : 2372
Join date : 2014-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell

Post  Andrew on Sun 04 Sep 2016, 12:03 am

costello wrote:
Andrew wrote:Hi Costello. I do believe as well that closure of Operation Grange is very much on the horizon but for different reasons.

I genuinely hope you are right and I am wrong Andrew.

Me as well to be fair.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13089
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell

Post  Bampots on Sun 04 Sep 2016, 12:53 am

It matters not what I think in the end the truth will out. We are a rag tail bunch thrown together by a tragedy that happened one night to a little girl......its easy to lose sight of this. Whether KISS or PISS we may never find out. Hopefully our strengths lie in the breadth of our scope. I mean look what happens when everyone is made to follow the same line.......you end up with CMOMM! affraid

_________________
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts
Winston Churchill 
avatar
Bampots

Posts : 2156
Join date : 2014-09-07
Age : 55

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell

Post  Andrew on Sun 04 Sep 2016, 8:12 am

I'm sorry but I have to disagree strongly on that.....

We're not a rag tail bunch at all Very Happy
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13089
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell

Post  Andrew on Sun 04 Sep 2016, 8:28 am

I would still like to see further details and an honest explanation on Bennett's claim that 2 independent journalists told him that Clarence works for the MI5...

I'm sure if he was a 'genuine' truth seeker (or a serious Madeleine researcher as he says), then he would be more than happy to divulge such information...

But I won't hold my breath though.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13089
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell

Post  Heisenburg on Sun 04 Sep 2016, 9:20 am

Andrew wrote:@Bampots. I certainly don't think you're a loon for having a differing opinion. Far from it. As I stated earlier, it's good to be able to discuss these things and have a constructive debate about it.

It would be quite boring for starters if we all thought and said exactly the same thing. It's certainly good to go with your own instincts and trust your own judgement.

I understand yours and other views on the whole Clarence/MI5 saga. There is no right or wrong answer, as at this moment in time nobody really knows so it's all speculation anyway.

My own opinion is that he has absolutely nothing to with MI5. I think back in 2007 he wanted the McCann gig for his own personal reasons as much as the Government wanted him to take control for damage limitation purposes. I also think as soon as he got in a bit too deep and got his hands dirty then the very same Government severed ties. Since then he's been a bit of loner as such floating from job to job, role to role (see his LinkedIn) and obviously doing a lot of the McCrap inbetween. He made his bed a long time ago and lied in it. Literally.

Now something 'behind the scenes' has clearly changed. We would all like to know why and what the answer is? I would like to think and believe that Operation Grange have pulled him in and had words. Something significant has happened as it wasn't that long ago that he was embarrassing himself on stage in front of students touting for the 10th anniversary. But not now. He's had to distance himself. Distance himself to ultimately save himself I should imagine.

Just my opinion.

Twelve minute's,twelve weeks,twelve months etc down the line what will Mitchell be remembered for though? the blacksmith says the exit is closed for him.
avatar
Heisenburg

Posts : 1217
Join date : 2016-01-11

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell

Post  Bampots on Sun 04 Sep 2016, 9:34 am

Trouble is nothings changed. What distance?....he has said he will work for nothing as required....that's closer commitment, that's help! He's helping to give the impression they need money ,that they are down on their luck but he hasn't deserted them.....he will be there when it counts. When he says "my time with the McCanns was a mistake" or such like I will see change ......for me its just a new move in an old game!!

_________________
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts
Winston Churchill 
avatar
Bampots

Posts : 2156
Join date : 2014-09-07
Age : 55

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell

Post  AndyB on Mon 05 Sep 2016, 8:50 am

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
I agree that there is no smoking gun evidence, at least none that we are aware of, but then the complete lack of evidence of abduction is one of the things that's suspicious about Madeleine's disappearance. However, I think you misunderstand how the world works if you think the police are the slightest bit bothered about the wealth of their suspects. Even if we disregard the slightly disturbing view that senior police officers sit there thinking "Hmm, we've got some evidence against this person but we'd best not prosecute 'cos they can afford a good defence team", your point is only valid if you disregard legal aid and the CPS.

I don't have that view? Not sure where in my post you got that!
It was the whole point of your post and one that I took exception to: You originally said of Grange "I assume they are chipping away at TM until they don't have pot to pi*s in and are completely alone before going in for the kill" then, when I challenged you about it, you confirmed that it was your view with "The money they have had access to all these years gave them access to top lawyers and the CPS or Portuguese equivalent probably wouldn't risk proceeding if that's the case". Ok, I've summarised your point of view in a single sentence but, if I'm wrong, then please explain what you meant by the two sentences of yours in quotes above.

I've cut the part about the Suzanne Pilley case because none of it was relevant to the point , which is that the wealth or popularity of a suspect have no bearing whatsoever on the police/CPS decision on whether to prosecute.

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
AndyB wrote:As to Grange I am open minded but, on all the evidence, I can see very little to convince me that its genuine and I've heard nothing from those who believe that it is genuine to make me question my suspicions. As for why "so many top police officers would all partake in such a sham", I'm afraid that again demonstrates a startling lack of awareness of how the world actually is. Just how many people do you think it takes to subvert/corrupt/deflect an investigation? It only takes one or two and, in this case, perhaps the connivance of a senior politician or two like the home secretary. The vast majority of people working on the case will be working one line of enquiry and will be doing that genuinely and completely unsuspicious about the operation because they lack the big picture and hierarchical structures prevent and dissuade them from taking an interest in it even if they wanted to.

And as to the idea that the police never commit criminal acts, I suggest you read the following articles. The point being that, even if they were aware they were committing a criminal act (and there is no evidence whatsoever that they're doing anything wrong at all, even if they're not genuinely investigating Madeleine's disappearance because we don't know for certain what Grange's real remit is) it wouldn't bother them.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33635962
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/half-of-met-police-officers-convicted-of-criminal-offences-in-past-decade-still-work-for-the-force-a3180351.html

This whole paragraph has me scratching my head wondering where you got the "lack of awareness" and "idea" of mine from?

All I will comment directly on is the part about individual officers. I agree each is delegated a single/specific line of enquiry but I find the suggestion about being out of the of the big picture ridiculous.

Do you not believe the team meet on a regular basis and tell each other what they have done/found and discuss what they are going to/need to do next? I watched the Sadie Hartley case on ITV yesterday and this is exactly how it appeared to operate. From beat bobby up to senior officers in the same room each morning. The morning briefing.
Your lack of awareness is the belief that everyone has to be in on it for the enquiry to be not what it appears to be. Its also the naievity/cognitive dissonance that you appear to believe that all police officers are the “good guys” and are incapable of criminality. If that isn’t your view, what evidence do you have that there is no criminal behaviour (suppression of evidence etc.) going on in Grange that supports your belief in Grange being genuine? As far as I can see – and this applies to everyone that believes Grange to be a genuine attempt to investigate Madeleine’s disappearance – there is nothing more than blind faith. Faith that everyone on Grange is doing what they've said they're doing, which is to investigate the circumstances surrounding Madeleine's disappearance (actually they said her abduction, demonstrating their prejudice from the start but I'll ignore that for now) and faith that Theresa May and David Cameron were acting entirely altruistically when they set Grange up, whilst simultaneously ignoring the plight of Kerry Needham. Believe that if you want, you may be right - I hope you are - but there is far too much that is anomalous about Grange for me to share your belief in the absence of any evidence to confirm it
avatar
AndyB

Posts : 650
Join date : 2014-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell

Post  Poe on Mon 05 Sep 2016, 9:00 am

Bampots wrote:It matters not what I think in the end the truth will out. We are a rag tail bunch thrown together by a tragedy that happened one night to a little girl......its easy to lose sight of this. Whether KISS or PISS we may never find out. Hopefully our strengths lie in the breadth of our scope. I mean look what happens when everyone is made to follow the same line.......you end up with CMOMM! affraid

There are huge gaps in our knowledge so at this time all opinions that the facts support are valid.

Whether you think OG is a whitewash or not - that's fine, the Smiths told the truth or lied - ok, KISS or PISS - whichever floats your boat but with the caveat that your (and my) theories are filling in voids so could be right, wrong or somewhere in-between.

I have no time for individuals (not usually on here fortunately) who fixate on their pet theory as being the absolute truth with no dissent allowed because they either have an agenda to control the narrative or they simply don't have the mental capacity to concede that there are multiple possible scenarios.

Our strengths do lie in the breadth of our scope and when (if) the whole truth comes out, I bet we'll be surprised at how many times, in our many and varied opinions, we hit on the truth without realising.

_________________
“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say."
George R. R. Martin, A Clash of Kings.
avatar
Poe

Posts : 903
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell

Post  Andrew on Mon 05 Sep 2016, 9:15 am

Great post, Poe. Couldn't agree more.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13089
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell

Post  unreorganised on Mon 05 Sep 2016, 10:58 am

My opinion is that it's a whitewash until it isn't. Only OG have the power within themselves to do the right thing and prove the doubters wrong. As just one example among literally hundreds that one could point to, somebody pointed out on here recently the discrepancy between the Millenium staff claiming that the Mcs had breakfasted there daily, compared to Kate claiming in her book that they ate in their apartment. Just that one point alone should be the subject of rigorous investigation, under caution if necessary. Can we be confident that this has actually happened?
avatar
unreorganised

Posts : 1200
Join date : 2016-06-16

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell

Post  Heisenburg on Mon 05 Sep 2016, 11:19 am

unreorganised wrote:My opinion is that it's a whitewash until it isn't. Only OG have the power within themselves to do the right thing and prove the doubters wrong. As just one example among literally hundreds that one could point to, somebody pointed out on here recently the discrepancy between the Millenium staff claiming that the Mcs had breakfasted there daily, compared to Kate claiming in her book that they ate in their apartment. Just that one point alone should be the subject of rigorous investigation, under caution if necessary. Can we be confident that this has actually happened?

Good point's,we have new paper reports that Grange are looking at one last line of enquiry,some say its only news papers and it should be treated as such,yet we have news paper reports of K Vaz and oh this must be true,can't have it both ways,I believe OG aren't saying any thing because they haven't any thing to say.
It was widely reported and confirmed by Hogan Howe that OG had over 30 officers at one stage,when asked what these officers were doing and why did it need so many Howe replied about having review and to translate and collate the files statements etc.
Then we had the sight of brit cops crawling around on their hands and knees in full view of the worlds media,in what Amaral described as a mere show,(nothing to suggest otherwise).
The last statement given by or attributed from a Detective Chief Superintendent Mick Duthie telling us that they didn't have a full understanding of what happened to Madeleine suggest they are no further forward than when it all began,whether it unsolvable because of lack of evidence or the evidence is being held back is a matter of opinion I suppose.
avatar
Heisenburg

Posts : 1217
Join date : 2016-01-11

Back to top Go down

Re: McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell

Post  poster on Tue 06 Dec 2016, 6:46 pm

unreorganised wrote:My opinion is that it's a whitewash until it isn't. Only OG have the power within themselves to do the right thing and prove the doubters wrong. As just one example among literally hundreds that one could point to, somebody pointed out on here recently the discrepancy between the Millenium staff claiming that the Mcs had breakfasted there daily, compared to Kate claiming in her book that they ate in their apartment. Just that one point alone should be the subject of rigorous investigation, under caution if necessary. Can we be confident that this has actually happened?

That really should be so easy to prove one way or another. There were many other holiday-makers there that week and the McCann family would stand out as they had very distinctive-looking blond twins. They would definitely have attracted attention and would have made friends in the creche.
avatar
poster

Posts : 1278
Join date : 2015-06-23

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum