MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell

+20
Châtelaine
unreorganised
Inca
Antonia
poster
kylie
Mimi
bluebell
chrissie
PMR
Poe
costello
gbwales
AndyB
Heisenburg
Mo
Bampots
Freedom
candyfloss
Andrew
24 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell - Page 4 Empty Re: McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell

Post  Andrew Wed 31 Aug 2016, 10:28 am

Bampots wrote:Fits tho doesn't it Andrew? McCann's have to sell mates help out leave to escape media furore etc dumdeedumdeedum!!!

Personally I think if that was the case then the whole saga wouldn't be in the Media full stop. Or at least extremely limited.

Deals would of been done 'behind the scenes'. Goncalo could've even been handsomely paid off or tried to be. They'd pick up the 'bill' regardless and on the quiet. The media wouldn't report on anything.

The Mc's would of slinked off into the sunset moons ago and that new life would've been 'arranged'.

No the way I see it is the McCanns are in the sh!t and desperate.

Just my opinion.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell - Page 4 Empty Re: McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell

Post  AndyB Wed 31 Aug 2016, 10:43 am

Antonia wrote:I'm wondering where the £434,000 libel costs figure comes from.  Its very exact so who told them?  Or did lawton just pick a figure? And the Mccanns have appealed the judgement in favour of Amaral so it it is accepted and they go on to win, them they dont pay these costs.
Irrespective of what happens at the supreme court over the liable case, the McCanns are still liable for the costs of the three hearings in the failed book banning attempt
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Wed 31 Aug 2016, 11:12 am

From memory, the McCanns are not searching for Madeleine while Operation Grange is still running, about a year ago the unemployed GP & her cardiologist husband ploughed a million of their "own" money into the fund. More recently, half a million was ring-fenced to resume the search when OG ends and now the fund has only just enough money to pay their Portuguese legal costs with a few thousand left confused

I do hope that Operation Grange includes forensic accountants because the McCanns own figures simply don't add up.

Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell - Page 4 Empty Re:McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell.

Post  costello Wed 31 Aug 2016, 11:38 am

Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton 3h3 hours ago
Find Madeleine #McCann fund set to be wiped out by parents' libel loss to Goncalo Amaral
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Inca Wed 31 Aug 2016, 11:51 am

costello wrote:Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton  3h3 hours ago
Find Madeleine #McCann fund set to be wiped out by parents' libel loss to Goncalo Amaral
Should have thought of that before embarking on the route of suing him. I see these articles as not good for the Mac's , Is something mega gonna break?
Inca
Inca

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Wed 31 Aug 2016, 12:00 pm

Inca wrote:
Should have thought of that before embarking on the route of suing him.  I see these articles as not good for the Mac's , Is something mega gonna break?
Its never been confirmed that the appeal to the Supreme court was excepted,maybe it's not been,the Judiciary must be back from their month long sabbatical now.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell - Page 4 Empty Re:The McCanns dump Clarence Mitchell.

Post  costello Wed 31 Aug 2016, 12:02 pm

Inca wrote:
Should have thought of that before embarking on the route of suing him.  I see these articles as not good for the Mac's , Is something mega gonna break?

My thoughts too Inca.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 31 Aug 2016, 12:19 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 31 Aug 2016, 12:22 pm

I quite like that Sun article.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Inca Wed 31 Aug 2016, 12:59 pm

Desperate for new donations, they are having a laugh. Evil or Very Mad
Inca
Inca

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 31 Aug 2016, 1:16 pm

Yes exactly, Inca.... If you were the 'average Sun reader' who didn't know much about the case then you would feel enraged. Intentionally so by the Sun.

Desperate for new funds even though £4.2 mil has been donated. Down to last £46k as they have to pay out £434k to the former police chief's lawyers.

Those money-grabbing McCanns!!!!
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Wed 31 Aug 2016, 1:31 pm

Andrew wrote:Yes exactly, Inca.... If you were the 'average Sun reader' who didn't know much about the case then you would feel enraged. Intentionally so by the Sun.
Especially as he's now a "former police chief" and not a "bungling, sardine munching ex-cop"
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 31 Aug 2016, 1:46 pm

AndyB wrote:
Andrew wrote:Yes exactly, Inca.... If you were the 'average Sun reader' who didn't know much about the case then you would feel enraged. Intentionally so by the Sun.
Especially as he's now a "former police chief" and not a "bungling, sardine munching ex-cop"

Very much so.

I would also be questioning why the McCanns have to pay the former police chief all that money. From the very same money that was donated by Joe public.... (If I was an 'average Sun reader').

As with most of the McArticles these days. The McCanns come out of it looking even worse. It's a pleasure to see.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Wed 31 Aug 2016, 1:59 pm

gbwales wrote:Mr Mitchell told the Mirror last night: “It makes perfect sense for Kate and Gerry to keep careful consideration over all their costs. I will continue to help them as circumstances require.”
Although on the other hand a source close to the family said: “They must be out of their tiny little minds getting rid of that wonderful Mitchell chap - the man's a saint.”

lol!   lol!      Brilliant gbwales

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 31 Aug 2016, 2:26 pm

bluebell wrote:
gbwales wrote:Mr Mitchell told the Mirror last night: “It makes perfect sense for Kate and Gerry to keep careful consideration over all their costs. I will continue to help them as circumstances require.”
Although on the other hand a source close to the family said: “They must be out of their tiny little minds getting rid of that wonderful Mitchell chap - the man's a saint.”

lol!   lol!      Brilliant gbwales

Must of missed this comment this morning. Great stuff Very Happy
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Wed 31 Aug 2016, 3:35 pm

With the millions raised for the fund, the money from sales of the book and the £12 million for Operation Grange generously donated by the UK taxpayer, isn't it time for the McCanns to sell their house like they promised to back in 2007?
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 31 Aug 2016, 4:10 pm

Poe wrote:With the millions raised for the fund, the money from sales of the book and the £12 million for Operation Grange generously donated by the UK taxpayer, isn't it time for the McCanns to sell their house like they promised to back in 2007?

They'll only sell up if and when they'll be doing a long stretch. Be surprised if the house is even in their name these days but stand to be corrected?

They at the very least should downsize.

"McCanns sell £800k house for £150k semi"

That might even muster up a smidgen of sympathy for the thick folk out there who might be then inclined to top up the begging bowls.

Don't want to give them ideas mind. Not that it'll ever happen.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 31 Aug 2016, 4:50 pm

They could go and live in Portugal. I hear it's less expensive there......... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 31 Aug 2016, 5:03 pm

Ha - Yes. They loved it out there. They all had a whale of a time and so did the extended family...

Until that is they were made arguidos and hot-footed it back as quickly as possible.

And only going back when they thought they could smell a pile of cash coming there way.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Wed 31 Aug 2016, 6:50 pm

Getting back to Clarrie, I love the Portuguese term for spokesman - "porta-voz". Sounds more like a piece of electrical equipment that can be discarded at the local dump as soon as it seems to be operating less efficiently than it used to.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Wed 31 Aug 2016, 6:52 pm

Love it ... :-D
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 31 Aug 2016, 7:05 pm

unreorganised wrote:Getting back to Clarrie, I love the Portuguese term for spokesman - "porta-voz". Sounds more like a piece of electrical equipment that can be discarded at the local dump as soon as it seems to be operating less efficiently than it used to.

Yeah - a bit like a fridge perhaps.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 31 Aug 2016, 7:32 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Wed 31 Aug 2016, 8:21 pm

Crock of poo.

What?

The campaign to find Madeleine has burned through almost £12 million and is now said to contain £480,000.But the coffers may soon be (almost) empty as the Leicester couple face paying £430,000 to Portuguese ex-police chief, Goncarlo Amaral, after losing their libel case.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Wed 31 Aug 2016, 10:46 pm

Had a long break from following the case as it was obviously going on for a lot longer but had to comment on CM being dumped/jumping ship/being removed/whatever.

I'm amazed he stuck around as long as he has and it will be interesting to see if this change leads to some real movement in the case. Here's hoping.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next