MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The mystery of DeOrr Kunz Jr

+5
candyfloss
joyce1938
Guinea Pig
Andrew
Freedom
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The mystery of DeOrr Kunz Jr Empty Another possible abduction?

Post  Freedom Wed 15 Jul 2015, 10:40 am

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

The mystery of DeOrr Kunz Jr Empty Re: The mystery of DeOrr Kunz Jr

Post  Andrew Wed 15 Jul 2015, 10:42 am

I read about that on the Mirror website earlier.

Very strange.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

The mystery of DeOrr Kunz Jr Empty The mystery of DeOrr Kunz Jr

Post  Guinea Pig Mon 08 Feb 2016, 12:19 pm

Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 01 Mar 2016, 9:01 am

A new report on the Deorr Kunz case. Perhaps Mr Klein (the private investigator) could turn his attention next to an outstanding case in Portugal.

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/02/kunz-private-investigator-issues/
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

The mystery of DeOrr Kunz Jr Empty Kunz Investigation

Post  Andrew Thu 03 Mar 2016, 1:56 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 03 Mar 2016, 4:20 pm

Well worth reading, so for those who don't like links....

Philip Klein, a private investigator hired by the extended family of missing toddler DeOrr Kunz Jr., announced Monday that he believes the child was intentionally or accidentally killed while on a camping trip with his parents. He also said (Vernal) DeOrr Kunz, DeOrr’s father, Jessica Mitchell, DeOrr’s mother, and Robert Walton, DeOrr’s grandfather, know more than they are saying about the child’s disappearance.

Klein spoke with EastIdahoNews.com reporter Nate Eaton on Tuesday and revealed new information about his civil investigation. Below is a transcript of the conversation.

EastIdahoNews.com reached out to Lemhi County Chief Deputy Steve Penner, the leader criminal investigator in the case. He declined to comment on Klein’s claims and stressed his department is focused on solving this case.

The Lemhi County Sheriff’s Office has named (Vernal) DeOrr Kunz and Jessica Mitchell as suspects in DeOrr’s disappearance, but they have not been criminally charged.

EastIdahoNews.com reached out to Kunz and Mitchell Tuesday afternoon for comment. Kunz said Klein’s statements are “ridiculous” and referred us to his attorney, who issued this statement.

Nate Eaton, EastIdahoNews.com reporter: Last night you announced you had completed the third phase of your investigation in the disappearance of DeOrr Kunz Jr. Explain what that means.

Philip Klein, Klein Investigations: There were three phases to this investigation so far.

First, we wanted to start the investigation from the ground up. We didn’t want influence from law enforcement, we didn’t want influence from family, we didn’t want influence from anybody. All we knew was there were four people on a mountain and a child went missing.

We went back and rebuilt this case from ground zero. We interviewed probably over 150 witnesses and followed up on, I think, 300 tips.

We have declared it now an accidental death/homicide and we’ve based it on a few things.

I want to go over those things very clearly because there’s a lot of public conjecture at this point.

I want to announce for the first time we, law enforcement and the FBI have interviewed Vernal Kunz (DeOrr Sr.), the father of DeOrr, nine times. He’s been given nine interviews and none of the stories he has told has matched or even been verified.

That is very disturbing for us as investigators. He’s given us a story, and when we go out and try to prove up simple things on the timeline it falls apart quickly.

Eaton: Can you give us examples of the inconsistencies?

Klein: We can’t even match simple things like filling up with gas at a diesel store in Leadore on the day of the event. He clearly says that the gentleman who was pumping the gas actually saw the child. We interviewed the guy who had supposedly seen the child and he comes back and says, ‘I don’t remember seeing a child.’

Simple things like a dog in the back of the pickup – there was no dog.

Little things that investigators look at as simple things Vernal has not been able to verify with us.

As for Jessica, she has given five interviews to law enforcement and none of the stories she’s given us matched. In fact, she changes her story depending upon what day it is and what day we talk with her.

That’s very disturbing to us. We can’t even verify basic information that Vernal tells us and neither of their stories match. It’s not even close, as a matter of fact.

Eyewitnesses that they have listed – from guys that distribute the beer to the clerk at the store to the person that pumped the gas to the basic timeline information – Vernal and Jessica tell us one story but then the witnesses say no, that never happened. Here’s what did happen.

So we take all of that and we come back to them with, ‘OK, tell us what really happened because all these witnesses you have given us, they don’t match.’

And so they tell us the story and again. We go out and we try to reverify with different witnesses. Then, in some cases, some say, ‘We don’t even know who these people are. Who are you talking about?’

Not only that, it comes down to simple things like they played with DeOrr at the store. We talked to the witnesses before and after who didn’t even see a child (in the store).

It brings concern to us and brings us to the question of why would they lie to us? Why would they not just tell us the truth?

We add that Vernal has gone in for five polygraph tests from different polygraph test administers – state, local and federal government. Vernal not only failed all five but he failed all five in the 99th percentile. That is hugely disturbing to us.

He can’t even pass a non-control question like, “Are you gonna tell us the truth today?” He flunks it and not only does he flunk it, he doesn’t just spike in his polygraph test, it’s like a wave. That disturbs us tremendously.

Then we move to Jessica. Law enforcement gives Jessica four different tests. Jessica failed not only to the 99th percentile but she can’t pass simple control questions.

That’s not because she’s nervous. She’s able to pass her name, she’s able to pass where she is today, she’s able to pass the certain questions that are no-brainer questions, but doesn’t even come close to what happened to DeOrr or, ‘Are you going to tell the truth today?’ She fails so bad that in my 26 years, I’ve never heard of a person failing that bad.

Today we’re going to announce that there was a cadaver dog interaction with certain equipment at the site and that cadaver dog did hit positive. I can’t go any further than that other than we do have a dog that did hit in the initial two weeks of the primary investigation.

Eaton: This wasn’t up at the reservoir concerning the cremains? (Law enforcement had previously announced cremains were dumped into the reservoir around the time of DeOrr’s disappearance, but said they were unrelated to this case.)

Klein: I’m not going to discuss where it was or the circumstances around it because it will be an integral part of the prosecution, and I don’t want to the hurt the prosecution, but a cadaver dog did hit. That has never been announced before, but we’re announcing it today because we feel the public needs to know.

I’m also going to announce to you today that Jessica herself has told investigators on our team she knows where the body is but she will not go all the way and finish her story.

This has been very disturbing to us. We have attempted to work with Jessica tremendously. We have offered to fly her to Texas to give her the opportunity to get away from Idaho because she’s scared of some situations.

I believe some of it is paranoia that has set into her at this point because she knows the walls are closing in around her but I will announce today that Jessica has told our investigators that she knows where the body is, but she won’t go all the way and say more.

That is a huge piece of evidence in this case and we’re very concerned about it. We’ve asked Jessica privately, and now we’re asking her publicly to come in and tell law enforcement about what happened.

Also today we are willing to announce that in our interviews with the grandfather, he did admit to investigators that he believes there was an accident. He will not go all the way and tell the complete truth at this time.

We are willing to announce that Isaac Reinwand has given us some statements that we are vetting at this time. As soon as we’re done vetting those statements, there there may be a further announcement from law enforcement.

Eaton: When Jessica says she knows where the body is, has she given you any suggestions or tips?

Klein: She has broken down in an interview with us, and I understand she’s broken down in an interview with law enforcement, that she does know in fact where the body is.

Eaton: Could she be criminally charged now that she’s admitted that she knows where the body is?

Klein: I’m a civil investigator, but I see a lot of problems for Jessica and Vernal.

First of all they have been lying to federal agents with the FBI and the task force.

The second problem on the table is if it was an accident, there would be some laws regarding what they did with the body, not reporting an accident, those sort of things.

We’re publicly asking Vernal, we’re publicly asking Jessica and we’re publicly asking Jessica’s grandfather, Bob, to let’s bring this to an end.

Enough of lying, enough of trying to mislead investigators, enough of going on Facebook and Instagram and Twitter and all these things and trying to mislead the public.

I’m just very frustrated with Vernal, I’m very frustrated with Jessica and I’m very frustrated with their inability to tell the truth.

I’m frustrated with them trying to mislead investigators not only on our side, but FBI, who you don’t mess with, you be honest with them. And then of course to the fine people in Bonneville County and Lemhi County. They are stuck in the middle of this and are trying to just get them to tell the truth.

Eaton: When investigators confront them about their inconsistencies, what’s their response? Do they double down, or does the story change?

Klein: The story changes. They don’t ever double down. It goes off into a world that you – you know, you can’t be dumb all the time. Even things in the timeline such as where was the blanket, where was the sippy cup – nobody can tell the truth.

Quite frankly, the stories all break down at 8 o’clock in the morning. The only time their stories are true and correct and we can verify is the night before and then after the 911 call. Everything can not be verified between 8 o’clock in the morning and 2:26 in the afternoon when the 911 call was made – we can’t verify anything. I mean nothing. Zero. Doughnut hole.

Eaton: Where does the investigation go from here?

Klein: We’re going to Phase 4 of this case. It’s the actual ground hunt. We know an area that we will be going into. We will probably be up there with different teams within the next 30 days.

We do have those places we’re going to hunt under surveillance to make sure nobody comes in and nobody goes out of those areas.

Eaton: Is there anything you’d like to add?

Klein: The people of Idaho Falls and Lemhi County should be absolutely ecstatic with the law enforcement – from the FBI to the sheriff’s department – these guys are dedicated people.

On behalf of my nine investigators, I’d just like to say thank you to the people of Idaho.

I mostly hope that Vernal and Jessica and their families take a step back. They are very protective over them. They are in denial. You must understand that Vernal’s family and Jessica’s family – they are innocent in this. They are just doing what family members do and they are circling around their loved ones. They are in denial and they need to come out of denial. This is a very, very serious situation.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 03 Mar 2016, 10:38 pm

The Mc's and McMates should of done a polygraph test.

Although would not be here now if they did.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Thu 03 Mar 2016, 10:42 pm

Andrew,i don't think polyagraph is able to be used in court here.not certain ,but just what I think I have read.joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 03 Mar 2016, 10:42 pm

It's certainly not legally recognisable here.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Thu 03 Mar 2016, 10:43 pm

Polygraphs or lie detectors are just an aid for the police Andrew and not admissible in court here - I have seen many cases where they have been wrong, both ways, so they are not absolutely reliable, just a guide for the police.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 03 Mar 2016, 10:52 pm

I know, in terms of court of law and all that.

Just be interesting if they did.

Even though they said a long time ago they would but did not.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 15 Jul 2016, 7:24 pm

I forgot about this one that we were discussing a few months back.

It's been just over a year now.

http://www.nbcnews.com/dateline/year-after-idaho-toddler-deorr-kunz-jr-vanishes-speculation-questions-n606051
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 15 Jul 2016, 7:44 pm

http://www.postregister.com/articles/news-todays-headlines/2016/07/08/deorr%E2%80%99s-family-requests-candlelight-vigil#

DeOrr’s family requests candlelight vigil
Posted: July 8, 2016 2:11 p.m.

The family of DeOrr Kunz Jr. asks community members to light a candle to raise awareness of the one-year anniversary of the 3-year-old’s disappearance.

A flier from the National Center for Missing and Exploiting Children was posted along with the announcement. The flier shows two photos of DeOrr, who was reported missing during a family camping trip in the Salmon-Challis National Forest on July 10, 2015.

The family asks that any and all light a candle Saturday and Sunday to bring awareness to “Lil’ Man, who is still missing with no evidence of his whereabouts,” the flier says.

The candle lighting is aimed at reminding people that the child has been missing for a year and to keep a vigilant search going.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Sat 16 Jul 2016, 11:55 am

"The candle lighting is aimed at reminding people that the child has been missing for a year and to keep a vigilant search going".

That sounds like a certain other couple!

There is no doubt in my mind that the answer to this mystery lies within the boy's family.
Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Sat 16 Jul 2016, 5:04 pm

Not to forget that both parents of Deorr have been named suspects by LE.

eta - His mother has recently got married to someone after a whirlwind romance, and his father has moved 'out of state'.

Moving on no doubt. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 20 Jul 2016, 10:32 am

http://www.ktvb.com/news/toy-cars-camo-jacket-found-in-deorr-kunz-jr-case/275711120

In a new report released by Klein Investigations and Consulting (KIC), the firm once hired by the family, several items of interest have been found.

Investigators searched the former Idaho Falls residence of Vernal Kunz and Jessica Mitchell, which they had been evicted from for not paying rent.

The report states that the landlord disposed of furniture and clothing that had been left in the home. Investigators were given permission by the landlord to search through the items and found several items of interest, including:

"Four Matchbox cars described previously by the parents as 'missing and they did not know where they were.'
A camo child's jacket similar to being described by both parents as being worn on the day of the event and suggested to be missing with the child.
A credit card used by a family friend with seemingly purchases of items unknown to investigators in testimony.
An insurance tracking device box and instruction package.
The report also states that several thousand dollars is missing from funds raised to help cover the cost to hire private investigators.

Over $29,200 was raised by the public to aide in the investigation.

According to KIC, $20,000 of the money raised was used for investigator and equipment travel and hotel costs.

KIC says they do not know where the remaining $9,201 is.

The six page document also states that KIC "cannot find any person that saw the child go up the mountain either the day of the event - or the evening before" and "therefore are moving our timeline of events back to 5 p.m. the day before the 911 call was made."

After four weeks of investigation, KIC says they "believe that the parents being Vernal Kunz and Jessica Anderson are deceptive with intent to cover up a crime," and that the "investigation now starts regarding an intentional homicide."

Both parents deny the accusations and say they have nothing to hide.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 20 Jul 2016, 10:38 am

Interesting indeed - not only the finding of items which may have been with the boy when he "disappeared" but the bit about nobody else seeing him on that day.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 20 Jul 2016, 10:49 am

Clearly guilty as sin just like a certain other couple.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 20 Jul 2016, 11:26 am

... and this article:

http://kboi2.com/news/local/investigators-find-missing-jacket-toys-at-deorr-kunzs-old-apartment

Snipped:

Last month, during a five-day search of the area, a trained cadaver dog hit on five different targets, including a site about 3/4 of a mile from the Leodore campground.

"Investigators believe this site may have been a 'holding site' for some type of human body," according to the Klein report. No other evidence was found at the site.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 20 Jul 2016, 11:35 am

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 20 Jul 2016, 11:41 am

The similarities are endless and I hope both sets of parents get arrested soon for their respective horrendous crimes.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 20 Jul 2016, 11:45 am

For those who don't do links then will put that article up in full:

EDITOR’S NOTE: Philip Klein, a private civil investigator based in Texas, has been investigating the disappearance of Idaho Falls toddler DeOrr Kunz, Jr. since last fall.

Klein released a full report on the case Saturday evening. It is posted in its entirety below.

Klein is not a police officer and cannot make arrests or conduct an official investigation of the case. Additionally, law enforcement investigators have not confirmed to EastIdahoNews.com any information or details contained in this report.

The release
We are issuing the following report to the people of Idaho whom have donated money in order to further the investigation into the disappearance of DeOrr Kunz, Jr., a three year old child. The following is our report to the public.

Background

KIC Texas was brought into the case after turning it down two times in the late summer and fall of 2015. The family had no money to hire an investigator and through family and friends applied for funding from KIC Texas.

In November of 2015 KIC Texas agreed to take the case and through fundraisers with the general public $29,201 was raised for the investigation of which $20,000 was used for investigators and equipment travel and hotels only.

Investigator hourly cost and all other costs have been donated by the Klein foundation that is funded by KIC Texas and the stockholders of KIC. DeOrr Kunz Sr. agreed to be the figurehead on the contractual side only if the public would provide the funding for the case. We have no idea what happened to the $9,201 other money given.

DeOrr Kunz was a three year old male allegedly fathered by Vernal DeOrr Kunz and mothered Jessica Mitchell Anderson of the State of Idaho.

During a camping trip on July 10, 2015, Vernal Kunz and Jessica Mitchell Anderson reported to 911 Idaho that their son DeOrr was missing at a camp ground near Leador Idaho. Massive searches were undertaken within 5 sq miles of the site where it is alleged the child went missing. There was no trace evidence found.

Agencies Involved

The following public and private agencies are currently investigating this incident :

Lemhi County Sheriff’s Department – Lead Criminal Agency
Bonneville Sheriff’s Department – Idaho Falls, Idaho – Backing Agency
USDOJ – FBI – Backing Agency
USDOJ – FBI – Washington DC – Missing Children’s Division / Lab
KIC Texas – Child Rescue Team 7 – Lead Civil
Mr. Frank Viltz – Private Investigator (resigned)
Currently, all active agencies are sharing information, leads, and theory based information through a hard drive set up and accessed through each department / agency. Further, communications are made between the groups on a regular basis as needed.

Previous Findings

KIC Texas came into the case in November of 2015 “cold.” KIC did not review, read, or correspond with any agency or media group until after phase one was established in the investigation. This phase included but was not limited to 1) interviews with family, friends, relatives, witnesses and site location information.

Post completion of phase one – it was determined the following theories needed to be examined:

An animal or Large animal had taken the child for food.
The forced or unforced kidnapping had occurred, up to and including a “sale of the child.”
A homicide being either by accident or intentional.
During phase two each of the investigation each theory was examined and compared to the witness statements of each of the family members. As well, an extensive timeline was created based upon the parents and those whom were at the camp ground on that day. Equally, each and every witness was re-interviewed and evidence was recovered. As well, comparison with documents, statements and evidence held by the USDOJ, Lemhi County SO and Bonneville County SO was had.

Phase three began in March of 2016 (after the public was advised) as all of the information was gathered, placed together, timelines completed and witness interviews completed. After careful analysis of the information it was determined as follows :

There was no evidence the child was taken by an animal.
There was no evidence that a forced or unforced kidnapping had occurred.
There was evidence that a homicide had occurred by either accident or intentional means.
Further timelines and witnesses were reviewed and applied to the theory. During this period it was discovered that manipulation and outright deception was undertaken by Vernal Kunz, Jessica Mitchell Anderson and Robert “Bob” Walton. It was further found that after refusing to speak with KIC Investigators, that Issac Reinwand came forward to investigators and gave four statements.

After examination of such – the following conclusions based upon evidence at hand was made :

1. Vernal Kunz was deceptive, had failed five (5) polygraph examinations and had told six different stories. Vernal Kunz was declared a suspect in a homicide either by accident or intentional means.
2. Jessica Mitchell Anderson was deceptive, had failed four (4) polygraph examinations and had told five different stories. Jessica Anderson was declared a suspect in a homicide either by accident or intentional means.
3. Robert “Bob” Walton was deceptive, had told two stories to KIC investigators, and was inconclusive on his polygraph examinations. Bob Walton was declared a person of interest or witness in a homicide either by accident or intentional means.
4. Issac Reinwand was truthful, had told the same story to KIC investigators and Law Enforcement four times. However, some details had been left out of one of the stories. After review Reinwand was declared a person of interest as a witness in a homicide either by accident or intentional means.
The above stated findings have not changed and in fact have become stronger post phase three of this investigation. We are in full agreement with Law Enforcement’s findings.

Current Status of Investigation

The following are the current public notes regarding the status of this investigation :

Search of June 2016

In June of 2016 investigators arrived in Leador, Id, and completed a five day targeted search. Investigators flew in Tracy Sargent and her dog “Chance” who is a well known and well respected searcher from the state of Georgia. As well, the team flew in MJ “Jane” Holmes, of the state of Georgia whom is well known for her advanced interview and operations skills. During the five day operation, law enforcement agents from both Lemhi and Bonneville Counties were represented.

During the five day operation the following objectives were met :

Time distance study to fully verify or disprove Vernal Kunz’s timeline.
Time distance study to fully verify or disprove Jessica Mitchell Anderson’s timeline.
Cell Phone Impact and Signal Study of known directional “pings” in investigators possession.
Site location study to verify or disprove the testimony by witnesses to KIC and Law Enforcement.
Dog Search – to verify or disprove the testimony to KIC and Law Enforcement.
A secondary dog search in the city of Idaho Falls, ID, at two locations.
The following were the results :

The time distance study failed to verify Vernal Kunz’s testimony in his timeline.
The time distance study failed to verify Jessica Mitchell Anderson’s testimony in her timeline.
The Cell Phone Impact study was able to determine that Vernal Kunz’s testimony was fabricated. As well it was determined that Vernal Kunz’s testimony that he drove 1.5 miles to get a cell signal was not truthful.
The site location study was successfully completed and it was determined that the testimony of Kunz, Anderson and Walton not only could not be verified, but physically according to their statements to KIC and Law Enforcement, the events as portrayed could not have occurred.
The dog study presented five areas of “hits” further explained below.
The secondary dog study was productive and is further explained below.
Tracy Sargent’ Report of Findings

Investigator Sargent reports the “Chance” whom is a trained cadaver dog hit five different unknown targets. Chance is trained on human decomposition and human blood pathogen decomposition.

The following are the hits (limited) :

1. “Diaper Tree Area” – This is the area to which it was testified that “a diaper” was hung in the tree in the campground.
2. 139 Feet East of the Cattle Guard in the camp ground – in a loose ground area.
3. 10 Feet Due East of camp site.
4. 2.24 miles due Northeast of the 15 mp stake, in the ravine near 221 southeast fence.
5. Camp site ground .75 miles due East of the camp ground.

Area 1 : There was no evidence obtained.
Area 2 : Excavation was undertaken by LE and KIC – this area needs to be further exhumed and was turned over to Law Enforcement for further investigation by their team.
Area 3 : This area was excavated by hand – and found that a previous animal had been buried at this location. During the burial the subject who did the burial cut his hand and bled into a towel wrapped around the animal.
Area 4 : Investigators have turned this area over to law enforcement.
Area 5 : Investigators believe this site may have been a “holding site” for some type of human body.

There was no other evidence found.

Secondary Search Sites

Area 1 : The Clegg Residence in Idaho Falls, ID, was searched with permission. The house, trailers, camping equipment and other equipment (other than a shovel) was cleared. It is important to note that Trina Clegg has not been named a suspect and investigators have no evidence to suggest such. We are unclear if she has any information – however – she testifies she has no information. Her 2nd polygraph is pending with the USDOJ FBI.

Area 2 : Investigators searched by permission in the 900 block of Ada, Idaho Falls, Id, which is the former residence of Vernal Kunz and Jessica Mitchell. Both had been evicted for not paying rent and had left in the apartment furniture and clothing. In such, the landlord had cleaned out the apartment and move all of the articles to near the dumpster for removal as the property had been declared “abandoned” by the landlord. Investigators were given permission to search the abandoned waste by the landlord. During the search we will report investigators found the following :

1. Four matchbox cars described previously by the parents as “missing and they did not know where they were.”
2. A camo child’s jacket similar to being described by both parents as being worn on the day of the event and suggested to be missing with the child.
3. A credit card used by a family friend with seemingly purchases of items unknown to investigators in testimony.
4. An insurance tracking device box and instruction package.

All evidence was turned over to Lemhi County SO for further testing with the USDOJ – FBI.

Preliminary Findings of Phase Four – Search

Investigators have taken four weeks to review the finds of this operation and herein make the following preliminary findings report to the public of Idaho :

1. We believe that the parents being Vernal Kunz and Jessica Anderson are deceptive with intent to cover up a crime.
2. We believe that our investigation now starts regarding an intentional homicide.
3. We now have no evidence other than the testimony of the four persons on the site on July 10, 2016, that indicates that DeOrr Kunz, Jr., a minor child, was on the mountain as testified by these witnesses.
4. We believe that the parents, through family members, and through friends in social media (although a very limited audience), have begun a misinformation operation on behalf of Deorr Kunz and Jessica Mitchell to impugn the jury pool, mislead the media, mislead law enforcement, and mislead investigators with KIC Texas as well as the public in general.
5. We have now, due to the testimony of all witnesses including store employees, clerks, beer distribution drives, fuel handlers, and credible witnesses that have given credible testimony, that we cannot find any person that saw the child go up to the mountain either the day of the event – or the evening before. We therefore are now moving our timeline of the event back to 5 p.m. of the day before the 911 call was made.

Conclusion of Report

We the investigators (Team 7) on this case want to assure the public that we working everyday on this case. We do not see this case as a cold case as of yet – but that will be determined by Law Enforcement and not our team. We fully believe that this case is solvable. We fully believe in the Law Enforcement of the county – and we believe in the dedicated men and women of the FBI that are working hard on this case. They are wonderful dedicated men and women.

Further, I cannot say enough about the dedicated team at KIC – from the team from Georgia to our offices in Southeast Texas. Each person every day comes by my office and talks about the case and wants to come up with new angles. We do not make statements loosely – we make them based on fact.

We further want to urge you all to remember when you read suggestions, you read information, or you see something somewhere that you think is out of place – it probably is. When people start attacking Law Enforcement and our team just smile and know they have nothing other to offer. It is okay because we are hard working dedicated investigators with really thick skin. We could care less what some blogger or Facebook site manager has to say because they are not privy to the evidence that we all have and continue to discover, however, we equally do not want to discourage it either as sometimes one of the administrators or writers or fake profile writers says something that nobody knows outside of the investigators. It helps us build our case.

Lastly, we have opened an investigation on two Facebook administrators, as they have leaked information regarding the investigation only known to investigators on the case. We have made contact with the administrator but they will not return our call (s). We hope that the person will consider calling us as one piece of information they may have could break the case open.

Thank you again for your thoughtful comments and you’re not so thoughtful comments in the social media sector. We are a country of freedoms – being one of them freedom of speech. However, we encourage you to think before you push “enter” and post. You may be misled and may need to consider your actions in the end.

Philip R. Klein, TPLI – PPO
Sr. Investigator / Team Leader “Team 7”
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 20 Jul 2016, 4:23 pm

http://www.kleininvestigations.com/

Perhaps the McCanns would like to try this agency!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 20 Jul 2016, 5:15 pm

I doubt it - they would suss the lying parents out within 5 minutes.

The McCanns would never ever employ a reputable investigation team that have a proven track record of obtaining results.

No siree bob.

Only crooks, fraudsters and shysters for them.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 20 Jul 2016, 5:30 pm

I wasn't being serious, Andrew - of course they wouldn't.

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next