MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Martin Grime and Eddie and Keela Information

+7
costello
Bampots
Freedom
Dee Coy
Andrew
Châtelaine
candyfloss
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Martin Grime and Eddie and Keela Information - Page 3 Empty Re: Martin Grime and Eddie and Keela Information

Post  Guest Fri 01 Jun 2018, 5:58 pm

Châtelaine wrote:OMG, Heisenburg: that looks like Sean's red airplane shirt ...

I believe that IS Sean's red airplane shirt...there was a lot of discussion about that many years ago when the video was first released. There was speculation that the dogs could have alerted for several reasons:

1. Madeleine was actually wearing that shirt at the time she died
2. Sean was wearing the shirt but may have come in contact with Madeleine at some point after she died
3. The shirt itself was in contact with Madeleine's body, regardless of who was wearing it.

There may have been other reasons but I think those were the main ones. I'm not sure how this would factor in, in terms of all of their clothes being washed beforehand.

Back to top Go down

Martin Grime and Eddie and Keela Information - Page 3 Empty Re: Martin Grime and Eddie and Keela Information

Post  Heisenburg Fri 01 Jun 2018, 6:13 pm

Carrying on through the vid,the t shirt laid out with the trousers was not the one alerted to.1hr to 1hr 3 minutes watch it.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Fri 01 Jun 2018, 7:13 pm

It's the t-shirt that belongs to GM that Eddie seems to alert on, if it's true, its a pretty strong alert, like the wardrobe in 5A. I also noticed the small shorts (belonging to SM probably) which would make it SMs shorts and t-shirt both. Just my opinion though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tangled Web Fri 01 Jun 2018, 9:50 pm

Just noticed on about 1 hr 11min 50sec a green tee shirt. Were these the clothes of the McCann family or one of the other tapas group? Why I ask is because amongst the clothes is a green tee shirt and some clothes were found in a plastic bag at the side of the road near the airport, one being a green tee shirt and the McCanns saying none of their children had anything green
Tangled Web
Tangled Web

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Sat 02 Jun 2018, 5:30 am

canada12 wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:OMG, Heisenburg: that looks like Sean's red airplane shirt ...

I believe that IS Sean's red airplane shirt...there was a lot of discussion about that many years ago when the video was first released. There was speculation that the dogs could have alerted for several reasons:

1. Madeleine was actually wearing that shirt at the time she died
2. Sean was wearing the shirt but may have come in contact with Madeleine at some point after she died
3. The shirt itself was in contact with Madeleine's body, regardless of who was wearing it.

There may have been other reasons but I think those were the main ones. I'm not sure how this would factor in, in terms of all of their clothes being washed beforehand.

I remember discussions way back that washing clothes in the usual way did not remove the cadaver odour. I've had a google and will wade through the links a bit later.

www.google.co.uk/search?rlz=1C1AVNE_enGB670GB670&q=does+washing+take+the+smell+of+cadaver+off+clothes&spell=1&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjssIeikLTbAhVsCcAKHclyA_UQBQgkKAA&biw=1600&bih=769
chrissie
chrissie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3