MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Showbiz news of vital importance (or maybe not)

+10
bluebell
wjk
unreorganised
chirpyinsect
Freedom
Andrew
Antonia
joyce1938
PMR
Châtelaine
14 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Showbiz news of vital importance (or maybe not)  Empty Showbiz news of vital importance (or maybe not)

Post  Châtelaine Tue 20 Sep 2016, 6:13 pm

I've "met" them and was surprised this didn't happen earlier ...
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Showbiz news of vital importance (or maybe not)  Empty Re: Showbiz news of vital importance (or maybe not)

Post  Andrew Tue 20 Sep 2016, 6:59 pm

Please don't read anything into it if you see pictures of Angelina and Andrew surfacing in tomorrow's papers.

I did my best to say no and to stop it.

I hope they can sort things out.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Showbiz news of vital importance (or maybe not)  Empty Earth shattering news - Brad and Angelina have split up

Post  PMR Tue 20 Sep 2016, 8:46 pm

Châtelaine wrote:I've "met" them and was surprised this didn't happen earlier ...
I was shocked

I'd somehow got it in my head they'd already split up
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Showbiz news of vital importance (or maybe not)  Empty Re: Showbiz news of vital importance (or maybe not)

Post  Freedom Tue 20 Sep 2016, 10:20 pm

First 3 posts transferred from the Paul Gascoigne topic.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37422843#"

Anyone who feels the need to unburden their soul after hearing the news of Brad and Angeline - we are all here to help!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Tue 20 Sep 2016, 10:43 pm

I feel more sorry for the 6 kids ,some born to them and some adopted ,I believe.Hope they can keep it ,as good as possible for the kids ,mind you its possible the kids realized ,all was not well. joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Tue 20 Sep 2016, 11:08 pm

Châtelaine wrote:I've "met" them and was surprised this didn't happen earlier ...

Chatelaine - wuld love to hear how you 'met' this celeb couple....
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 20 Sep 2016, 11:13 pm

It seems to happen quite often that a couple live together happily unmarried for years then they do get married and split up very quickly.

In this case, they were married only two years ago last month.

They didn't honeymoon at your castle, did they, Chatelaine?!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 21 Sep 2016, 8:34 am

It's karma according to Jennifer Aniston.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/thats-karma-you-jennifer-aniston-8880892

She'll be the next one to get a divorce from what's his face she's married to. Which will pave the way for her and Brad to get back together then re-marry next year.

You heard it here first.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 21 Sep 2016, 10:10 am

I thought that she was heading your way, Andrew!

A work colleague assured us all that Nicole Kidman was en route to his house when she left Tom Cruise but she must have got lost somewhere.

Here's The Mail telling all in its inimitable way.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3798552/Angelina-Jolie-files-divorce-Brad-Pitt-12-years-asks-custody-six-children.html
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 22 Sep 2016, 11:19 am

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/brad-pitt-faces-investigation-police-8889682

Snipped:

Brad Pitt is being investigated by police over allegations of child abuse, shock US reports claim.

According to US website TMZ, the Hollywood actor is facing a probe by the Los Angeles Police Department and LA County Department of Children and Family Services over allegations he was physically and verbally abusive to his children.

The site alleges Brad, 52, was on a flight last Wednesday when he became drunk and "went wild, screaming and getting physical with the kids".

On Monday his wife Angelina Jolie filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences and asking for sole physical custody of their six children.

Sources close to the star told the site the actor did not commit any abuse and is taking the matter "very seriously".
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 22 Sep 2016, 11:55 am

TMZ is a celebrity gossip site so I'll reserve judgement on their claims!

http://www.tmz.com/
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Sat 24 Sep 2016, 10:41 pm

I'm more shocked about Zoe Ball and Norman Cook than I am about Brangellina. I thought they were good
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 25 Sep 2016, 8:51 am

You could have broken the news more gently! I hadn't heard it before.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37464920

They haven't appeared in Hello magazine recently, have they? That's the kiss of death for a relationship when a couple are described as blissfully happy in there.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 25 Sep 2016, 9:17 am

I actually thought they'd split up ages ago. Around the time she was having an affair.

It was inevitable really.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 25 Sep 2016, 9:39 am

I knew about a temporary separation some years ago but not about the affair, if that was the reason for it.

Some more Mail stuff and nonsense about Brangelina.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3805885/Angelina-wanted-open-marriage-Britain-new-Princess-Diana-reveals-biographer-predicted-divorce.html
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Showbiz news of vital importance (or maybe not)  Empty Kim Kardashian Robbery

Post  Andrew Tue 04 Oct 2016, 10:37 am

You can't of missed this as for the last couple of days it's been plastered everywhere. (And will be for days/weeks ahead no doubt)

Call my cynical, but I reckon the whole thing was a staged publicity stunt.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Tue 04 Oct 2016, 10:54 am

Andrew wrote:You can't of missed this as for the last couple of days it's been plastered everywhere. (And will be for days/weeks ahead no doubt)

Call my cynical, but I reckon the whole thing was a staged publicity stunt.

The thought crossed my mind Andrew. Soon as I heard she had millions of £s worth of jewels stolen. IF she had that amount of bling with her it would have been in the hotel safe not in her room. And the bodyguard had the night off? Nah!

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 04 Oct 2016, 11:16 am

From what I've read, the story has holes in it everywhere.

Her life is all about publicity. Everything in her life is orchestrated and I can't see that this is anything different.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Tue 04 Oct 2016, 11:32 am

I couldn't quite understand how Kanye West got the message whilst performing on stage, and why he had to call the concert of when he was so far away
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 04 Oct 2016, 11:42 am

Oh ye of little faith!

I'm afraid that the suspicions are inevitable with someone as publicity mad as Kim.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 04 Oct 2016, 11:45 am

Yeah, he was in the middle of a song (there's a video somewhere of it).

Maybe his mobile settings was on extra loud and a text came through, so not only did he hear it, he managed to read it whilst continue to sing/mime the lyrics.

It's better publicity though when he just so happens to be in the middle of a concert. Not quite the same if he was home alone with his pipe and slippers.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Tue 04 Oct 2016, 11:52 am

I'm still not entirely sure who she is.

unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 04 Oct 2016, 11:54 am

She's one of those famous for being famous people.

She and her extended family (the Jenners) are on an American reality show.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 04 Oct 2016, 12:14 pm

unreorganised wrote:I'm still not entirely sure who she is.

All I really know is her dad was a defence lawyer for OJ Simpson during THAT trial.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next