MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 & 2 TV video allegedly to be released on 12th October

+32
Anne
PMR
Marky
Jellybot
Antonia
chirpyinsect
myositis
Tristar
Fiat500
travis macbickle
TheTruthWillOut
Scrants
CynicAl
nobodythereeither
Lioned
DarkestDawn
Bampots
AndyB
chrissie
Andrew
Meteor
Freedom
Châtelaine
chilli
dantezebu
Justformaddiemccann
Mimi
gbwales
Dee Coy
candyfloss
Poppy
Admin
36 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

2 & 2 TV video allegedly to be released on 12th October - Page 6 Empty Re: 2 & 2 TV video allegedly to be released on 12th October

Post  Andrew Wed 08 Oct 2014, 12:43 pm

susible wrote:Well I'm stumped, and there were so many untruths spoken by the McCanns in the days following the disappearance it would be hard to pinpoint one critical detail.

Just wish they would get on with it, I hate all this cloak and dagger stuff...and I'm very impatient Razz

Me too. With all this hype and especially with what has happened recently then it better not be some damp squib.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

2 & 2 TV video allegedly to be released on 12th October - Page 6 Empty Re: 2 & 2 TV video allegedly to be released on 12th October

Post  Guest Wed 08 Oct 2014, 12:47 pm

Andrew wrote:
susible wrote:Well I'm stumped, and there were so many untruths spoken by the McCanns in the days following the disappearance it would be hard to pinpoint one critical detail.

Just wish they would get on with it, I hate all this cloak and dagger stuff...and I'm very impatient Razz

Me too. With all this hype and especially with what has happened recently then it better not be some damp squib.

Me three Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 08 Oct 2014, 12:47 pm

Andrew wrote:

Exactly Andrew, especially in view of what has happened, I will actually be quite annoyed if it turns out to be some sort of wind up, most disrespectful Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 08 Oct 2014, 12:50 pm

Off topic....Was digging around for more 2&2 connections, ended up with this link.
WTF!! Who would have thought... http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/14-May8/artnet-18-05-08.htm T1+2 Gallery, £22,000

Strange purchase...

Sorry back on topic Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 08 Oct 2014, 12:55 pm

susible wrote:
Andrew wrote:

Exactly Andrew, especially in view of what has happened, I will actually be quite annoyed if it turns out to be some sort of wind up, most disrespectful Mad

I would be pissed off also, especially now Ive said Im only 1 of 20 subscribers in the world.. Laughing
What a gullible knob I could be Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  chilli Wed 08 Oct 2014, 9:57 pm

They followed me last week and I blocked them. After reading this thread tonight about the increase in who they are following, they have followed me again and I have blocked them again. My understanding based on experience with fb was that if you block someone, they remain blocked until you unblock them. This doesn't seem to be the case unless I did something wrong the first time. That's unlikely though as it's a simple thing to do.

Eta: see my comment on p2 of this thread. I post on twitter under my real name and am very careful about who I follow and who follows me for professional reasons. I regularly weed who I follow and who follows me.
chilli
chilli

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 08 Oct 2014, 10:08 pm

chilli wrote:They followed me last week and I blocked them. After reading this thread tonight about the increase in who they are following, they have followed me again and I have blocked them again. My understanding based on experience with fb was that if you block someone, they remain blocked until you unblock them. This doesn't seem to be the case unless I did something wrong the first time. That's unlikely though as it's a simple thing to do.

Eta: see my comment on p2 of this thread. I post on twitter under my real name and am very careful about who I follow and who follows me for professional reasons. I regularly weed who I follow and who follows me.

Hiya chilli.

What do you make of it all then if they keep trying to follow you and not taking no for an answer by the looks of it.

Some kind of hoax or the real deal.. ?

Not on Twitter myself, so clueless as I mentioned up thread by all the ins and outs of it all.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  DarkestDawn Wed 08 Oct 2014, 11:51 pm

It's a common tactic on Twitter, hoping for a follow back if you follow someone. The only way to make an impact gaining followers is to take out paid advertising. Twitter puts a block on how many peolple you can follow to stem the practice, I believe you can follow 2000 people, unless your followers to followees ratio is high
DarkestDawn
DarkestDawn

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 09 Oct 2014, 8:03 pm

Have noticed that today 2&2 have stopped following twitterers (if thats the word Laughing )
Sat on 399 all day....Now have 19 subscribers Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Justformaddiemccann Thu 09 Oct 2014, 8:56 pm

3 days to go.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 09 Oct 2014, 9:00 pm

Justformaddiemccann wrote:3 days to go.

Not holding my breath on this one.

There better be some rabbit they pull out the bag.

Probably pissed off to the same place Summers, Swan and Brunty are right now.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 09 Oct 2014, 9:19 pm

Most likely all gone off to Branson Island for a holiday with Cliff and Bliar.
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Thu 09 Oct 2014, 11:06 pm

ROFL
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 09 Oct 2014, 11:20 pm

Just realised. Err.... Rabbit out the bag.....? Mean't hat.

Like Biff from Back to the Future. "you sound like a damn fool when you say it wrong"

Anyway............

Next.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 09 Oct 2014, 11:29 pm

Hat out of the bag?

Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 09 Oct 2014, 11:34 pm

wlbts wrote:Hat out of the bag?

Wink

Pink blanket out of the blue bag scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Justformaddiemccann Fri 10 Oct 2014, 12:57 am

Andrew wrote:
wlbts wrote:Hat out of the bag?

Wink

Pink blanket out of the blue bag scratch

No, map on the table bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 12 Oct 2014, 9:35 am

Well the day has arrived and where are they!  Not a sign as yet, perhaps having a lie in Laughing

Ilikenos @1548357 38 secs38 seconds ago
Wasn't the @2and2TV question to end all questions supposed to be published at 09.00 today? #McCann

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Justformaddiemccann Sun 12 Oct 2014, 10:04 am

What's happening? Men in suits visit 2&2 aswell?

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 12 Oct 2014, 7:54 pm

So nothing at all then from this 2 and 2 lot. Not a pip squeak.

Looks like the Men in Suits might have paid a visit.

Or it was just some wind up.

Rubbish either way.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 12 Oct 2014, 7:57 pm

Andrew wrote:So nothing at all then from this 2 and 2 lot. Not a pip squeak.

Rubbish either way.

Yep, a wind up I reckon. Rolling Eyes
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 12 Oct 2014, 8:12 pm

candyfloss wrote:
Andrew wrote:So nothing at all then from this 2 and 2 lot. Not a pip squeak.

Rubbish either way.

Yep, a wind up I reckon. Rolling Eyes

Yeah - it must be.

What a disappointment.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 12 Oct 2014, 9:19 pm

Tapwater Rolling Eyes
Lioned
Lioned

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppy Sun 12 Oct 2014, 9:22 pm

Maybe with all that has happened over the last week or so him/they have put it on hold for now.
Poppy
Poppy

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 12 Oct 2014, 9:26 pm

Poppy wrote:Maybe with all that has happened over the last week or so him/they have put it on hold for now.

Well it doesn't take more than a minute to tweet that on McCann tag to let people know what is happening.  Nah, I think it's a wind up.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next