MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

+13
Bampots
bluebell
TheTruthWillOut
Andrew
Mimi
Roadrunner64
Guinea Pig
Châtelaine
chirpyinsect
PMR
chrissie
unreorganised
Freedom
17 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 7 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  bluebell Wed 07 Dec 2016, 4:40 pm

The Mirror has picked it up now.   Where is the Daily Fail ?  

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-missing-raf-serviceman-corrie-9410627

Mum of missing RAF serviceman Corrie McKeague says cops have 'destroyed' her confidence she will find her son
Nicola Urquhart fears her son may have been abducted but police say there is no evidence of any third party involvement in the gunner's disappearance

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 7 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  unreorganised Wed 07 Dec 2016, 5:53 pm

I suspect there may be some kind of embargo in place.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Wed 07 Dec 2016, 6:02 pm

Do you refer to the supposed D Notice?   I am not sure that is in place but don't know how to check.

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Wed 07 Dec 2016, 6:05 pm

bluebell wrote:

Do you refer to the supposed D Notice?   I am not sure that is in place but don't know how to check.

Is there a supposed D notice? I was just guessing.

Something like that, but probably not that, yes.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Wed 07 Dec 2016, 6:18 pm

Well there is a documentary(?) on Forces TV tonight at 7 pm about Corrie.  I believe his commander (? sorry not au fait with RAF stuff) also contributes.   This channel is available on Sky, Virgin etc AFAIK.  I expect talk about his disappearance being out of character and what a great bloke he is, but little about those rumours TTWO mentioned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 07 Dec 2016, 8:25 pm

Interesting about an 'embargo'.

Sounds like a conspiracy though. But I suppose it could well be.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 07 Dec 2016, 8:49 pm

Unreorganised.. Sorry as I seem to have asked you this a few times... but what's your thoughts really....

I enjoy your posts and insight on things.

Thanks.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Wed 07 Dec 2016, 10:18 pm

Andrew wrote:Unreorganised..  Sorry as I seem to have asked you this a few times... but what's your thoughts really....

I enjoy your posts and insight on things.

Thanks.

I don't know. I fear he's been targeted for kidnap, as a gay serviceman, perhaps using some kind of dating app. My concern is that if there is any foul play that Police are under instructions to downplay or completely deny it. I quite often see things in the news now and wonder if they are simple accidents or "lone wolf" attacks - things like this http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-37841829 for instance. Always short on detail and follow up, with the Police and media seemingly being instructed to give away as little as possible.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 08 Dec 2016, 9:11 am

Cheers for that. Interesting indeed and food for thought.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 08 Dec 2016, 9:12 am

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 08 Dec 2016, 9:15 am

Tony Wringe
14 hrs
At the last update we told everyone that we were working on a plan of action to step up the search for Corrie, which included Nicola offering a substantial reward (provided by an anonymous local business couple). We have been holding back on launching it because the Investigation team and Suffolk Police were struggling to cope with answering the few calls a week they were receiving already; we wanted to try and give them an opportunity to prepare for the increase in volume. They have not, but still knowingly permitted another family member to post a reward without informing Nicola. We are gravely concerned that any information provided will not be effectively collected, collated and acted upon.
We have therefore decided to put our plan in to action, including the offer of a reward to encourage new information to be provided.
We are very grateful to all of the family and friends on this page and further afield who continue to support Nicola, Makeyan, Darroch and the family to #findcorrie
Please share. Please watch the Forces TV documentary that is going out right now.
Thank you.

..... So that's what it's all about.

When people 'fall out' then it's usually something related to money.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Thu 08 Dec 2016, 9:29 am

Andrew wrote:Tony Wringe
14 hrs
At the last update we told everyone that we were working on a plan of action to step up the search for Corrie, which included Nicola offering a substantial reward (provided by an anonymous local business couple). We have been holding back on launching it because the Investigation team and Suffolk Police were struggling to cope with answering the few calls a week they were receiving already; we wanted to try and give them an opportunity to prepare for the increase in volume. They have not, but still knowingly permitted another family member to post a reward without informing Nicola. We are gravely concerned that any information provided will not be effectively collected, collated and acted upon.
We have therefore decided to put our plan in to action, including the offer of a reward to encourage new information to be provided.
We are very grateful to all of the family and friends on this page and further afield who continue to support Nicola, Makeyan, Darroch and the family to #findcorrie
Please share. Please watch the Forces TV documentary that is going out right now.
Thank you.

..... So that's what it's all about.

When people 'fall out' then it's usually something related to money.

Yeah, or further to my previous, it could just be that the police actually are utterly incompetent.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 08 Dec 2016, 9:34 am

Yes, quite possibly.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Thu 08 Dec 2016, 11:55 am

I think there is more to it, Andrew. It looks to me like the Nicola/Darroch/Tony side of the family are at complete odds with the Martin/Grandparents side....and the police are stuck in the middle.

Maybe to some extent Suffolk police have had issues but they have been grossly exaggerated due to the above feud? And/or the police know a lot more about the circumstances of what happened to Corrie and due to how Nicola etc tend to react/post things on Facebook are holding back info from them?

Martin seems to be all fine with the investigation:

Martin McKeague wrote:Martin McKeague, Corrie’s father who is separated from Nicola, has told BBC Suffolk he has no problem with the police investigation.

Apart from the vague mention by Tony in your post, that side of the family haven't even mentioned the other side. I look forward to Nicola's explanation she is said to be giving today as to why they are going it alone.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 08 Dec 2016, 2:25 pm

There's another recent (an hour ago) video of his mother speaking on the FB group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/307450186284715/

Not had chance to watch the Forces TV showing yet but will watch that this eve.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Thu 08 Dec 2016, 5:24 pm

Agree with TTWO I think  the police are between a rock and a hard place, with the two factions of the family. Nicolas side do tend to play things out on social media. It could be the police have come into information that seems innocent, but would be significant to one or two specific people, and they don't want her to let anything slip
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Thu 08 Dec 2016, 5:47 pm

I agree PMR. I do wonder if Nicola being employed by the Force and Uncle T previously in some sort of intelligence thingy they feel they should be totally involved and guide the police enquiry?
Understandably this might not be happening, and is causing rifts?
It just appears to make it all so much more complicated, and imo that F/B page they set up has become - unfortunately but not unexpectedly - more of a hindrance than help. All just imo.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 09 Dec 2016, 11:25 am

Speaking of Good Morning Britain elsewhere. Here's a very short clip from this morning with Corrie's mum and brothers on:

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-12-09/mother-of-missing-raf-serviceman-corrie-mckeague-raises-20-000-to-help-fund-search/

Interesting that she says the Police have treated it like a 'homicide' from the very first day she claims...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 12 Dec 2016, 9:22 am

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 13 Dec 2016, 5:50 am

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 13 Dec 2016, 2:45 pm

Suffolk Lowland Search & Rescue
4 hrs

In preparation for the coming public search, the final details of which will be issued by the family shortly, here is some of the information those who may be intending to participate in the search should be aware of;

Clothing and Kit

Footwear needs to be waterproof walking type boots, not wellingtons. We will be searching for 6 hours so ensure they fit you and are not going to cause you a problem.

NO Jeans, they act as a sponge in wet undergrowth, the lower part of you will be soaked to the waist within half an hour. Walking type cotton trousers are best as they soon dry and keep moisture away from your body.

You will require gloves. You will be walking through brambles and nettles. If anyone tells you nettles don't sting this time of year they don't know what they are talking about, they do.

Try to dress in thin layers as you will get hot when walking, it is hard going.

You will need a stick for searching, preferably not your best walking pole. I have broken 5 sticks recently. Get a good broom handle.

If you have gaiters wear them, they will protect your lower legs from getting torn to shreds from brambles.

You will need to bring enough food and drink to support yourself for the day. You will not be required to carry it all with you whilst searching, so bring enough.

You will need waterproof jacket and trousers as it can get very wet in the forest, which is where you will be searching. It's a very miserable day if you are wet to the skin and still have 5 hrs to search.

You will require a small daysack in which to carry waterproofs, gloves, food etc.

Meeting Point

You will be given a meeting point once it has been finally established which is where you will park. You will then be transported to the search area by landrover and will not be back at your car for several hours. You need to carry some food and equipment, but can also leave some in the landrovers if required and we will stop for welfare breaks etc.

There are no welfare facilities at the search area, so be prepared to go to the loo in the forest, hand wipes would also be useful in your kit. Remember to take all rubbish with you please.

You will be put in a team under the management of a SULSAR team leader, you will be expected to work within the team as a search technician and follow their instructions. They are all very experienced and qualified people, so please listen to them. Any person who the TL is not happy with will be removed from the team and returned to their car and will take no further part in this or any other search.

Health And Safety

You will be taking part in this search entirely at your own risk. You will be asked to read and sign a disclaimer prior to going on the search. The team or the family take no responsibility for loss or damage to either you or your property whilst out searching or at the meeting point. You will also need to be over 18 yrs old due to the nature of the search and the legal waiver you will need to sign.

Whilst searching there is a fair chance that you will encounter nettles, brambles, holly and other nasty plants that like to hurt you and rip you clothing.

You will also encounter human generated waste in various forms which unfortunately litters out beautiful countryside everywhere.

You need to be very careful where you put your hands to ensure you don't get spiked by a used needle, use your stick first.

There's no easy way to say this last piece so I just will. We all want to find Corrie and return him to his family, that's why we do what we do. Members of the team have required counselling after previous finds, there's no glory in what we do, just closure. You need to be aware of this.

This first search will be kept to small numbers to see how it all works as it logistically quite difficult to organise. The final details will be issued soon by the family but the first search will take place this coming Saturday 17th December starting at 8.00am.

Andy King

Chairman
Suffolk Lowland Search &Rescue

If you would like to donate anything to the team, check out the links below
Equipment list:
http://amzn.eu/dq3HUvD

Welfare List:
http://amzn.eu/cQk4epY

Or if you would like to donate to our Christmas Card Appeal:
http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund/SULSARCHRISTMAS
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 14 Dec 2016, 12:04 am

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Wed 14 Dec 2016, 10:02 pm

Can't believe there has been no progress in this case. There has been a new article today that is now making me question that night out. The family have stated his night out was completely normal and he was really happy with his mates but I been wondering from early on whether everything was so peachy. http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/flex_nightclub_doorman_tells_of_last_conversation_with_corrie_mckeague_just_hours_before_he_went_missing_in_bury_st_edmunds_1_4817132

He said Corrie had been a regular in the club and always came in with friends previously, but was on his own that night.

So the doorman that night states he arrived on his own and a couple of days ago on the local BBC News (Look East) the manager of Flex nightclub said he asked Corrie (on the door) if he was drunk to which Corrie replied yes. He still let him in and according to him Corrie spent his brief time inside "looking for someone or his friends" (paraphrased). So Corrie's "friends" tell us there was a mix up that meant Corrie was left back at base, Corrie drives himself to BSE and then seems to spend 2 hours chasing his friends bar to bar. I wonder in fact if his "friends" asked the Flex doorman or manager to chuck him out?

Normally I'd just think this was friends having a disagreement but he went missing without trace and the picture that has been painted about that night is very different to what seems to now be seeping out...and that makes me suspicious.

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next