Donald Trump news

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Donald Trump news

Post  Mimi on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 5:45 pm

Freedom wrote:Has there been any proof supplied that Barack Obama was or is a Muslim?

His father may have been but he played no part in his son's life so it's unlikely that he (Barack) was brought up in that faith.

I suppose it`s difficult to give you conclusive proof (apart from him saying he`s a muslim, which he did) but there are so many things that, put together, provide a pretty good case. Plus he chose 500/600 muslims in his adminstration. Another thing, which could just be heresay, is that Trumps team have had to remove islamic symbols and mats from the Whitehouse and that ex staff have said they had to have 15 mins silence at times during the day for prayers. He has also defended islamic violence by citing what the christians did to the muslims during the crusades.

I have posted before a video by Judge Pirro coming to that conclusion after looking back on some of his actions. I will post again - plus this one :-

Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 6:31 pm

Hmmm - I started to watch the first video but the jerky way in which it's been edited is usually indicative of remarks being taken out of context (thinking of the "Michael and I" nonsense) and I gave up. I will try again later.

Many claims about him are debunked here.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/government/fl/Is-Barack-Obama-a-Muslim.htm
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 6:39 pm

I totally agree, Freedom, and was going to react earlier [but then unfortunately my dogs went bananas & that's an even more important issue ...]: I do genuinely HATE edited videos, which go viral. It's misinformation to say the least :-(
So I do take a lot on the "net" with a large pinch of salt - or, in this case: get angry !
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 9:29 pm

Thank you Chatelaine.

The more I think about it, the less likely that videos like this can be genuine. Just imagine if Barack Obama really made a speech in front of anyone in which he stated unambiguously that he was a practising Muslim; no messing about with the speech afterwards.

It would have been the front page news absolutely everywhere!
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 9:43 pm

I've always liked Barack Obama I think he's a great speaker, his wife is also lovely and liked across America. He also has 2 beautiful daughters. The problem is there has been no scandal about Barack Obama whilst in office and I think this p***es people off.
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 11:04 pm

Sorry Mimi, I gave up on the first video after a few minutes as it's so annoying. I checked out the bit where he says that John McCain hasn't questioned his Muslim faith and this is the context in which it was said.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslimfaith.asp
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Trump bombed Syria on hearsay - Prat

Post  Mimi on Fri 07 Apr 2017, 11:31 am

OMG - What an *ffing idiot that man is. I heard this late last night - couldn`t believe what a prat Trump is.

I expect you`ve all heard by now.

https://www.rt.com/news/383785-us-missiles-syrian-army/

BBC and much of MSM believing and broadcasting what the White Helmets told them - they are a rebel ground that have taken over Syria`s own Civil Defence.

He has now made the world situation far worse, just when Assad was getting the upper hand against the rebels and Isis.

He has now handed the balance of power straight to the rebels and Isis.

This is George Bush and WMDs all over again.

I am so angry.

Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine on Fri 07 Apr 2017, 12:04 pm

I'm not so much angry, but much more WORRIED.
At least Bush Jr. had some diplomatic upbringing.
Trump: "he felt something, he thought something, and then he shot from the hip" ... to quote a Dutch paper this morning.
I'm amazed to read just now, that [my country of birth] the Netherlands 100% supports it.
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell on Fri 07 Apr 2017, 12:08 pm

I feel as you do about this Mimi. Are they preparing for another illegal war? I see it as an attempt to escalate things, what else could it be for. The US want to invade and depose Assad, have done for years. Syria has an important geographical position for the US.

The BBC is reporting that so many other countries are in full agreement with the US on this - FGS.

From what I've read it seems only China is suggesting diplomacy and restraint.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi on Fri 07 Apr 2017, 12:35 pm

I think the only channel worth watching is RT - they are the only ones making sense.

I`ve got visions of Assad and his family being executed by bloodthirsty rebels like they did to Gaddafi.

I wish Assad would make an announcement to the world himself rather than leave it to his diplomat.

Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Fri 07 Apr 2017, 5:16 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4391096/PIERS-MORGAN-Trump-right-bomb-Assad.html

Trump was right to bomb Assad. If the evil gassing of children isn’t justification for giving the perpetrator a bloody nose, then what is?

Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect on Fri 07 Apr 2017, 6:18 pm

bluebell wrote:I feel as you do about this Mimi.   Are they preparing for another illegal war?   I see it as an attempt to escalate things, what else could it be for.   The US want to invade and depose Assad, have done for years.   Syria has an important geographical position for the US.

The BBC is reporting that so many other countries are in full agreement with the US on this - FGS.

From what I've read it seems only China is suggesting diplomacy and restraint.

I don't think the UN Security Council are very happy. The Bolivians asked for a meeting and their representative was saying it was an unsanctioned unilateral act that is a massive breach of UN rules. He wont get away with this.

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect on Fri 07 Apr 2017, 6:27 pm

Andrew wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4391096/PIERS-MORGAN-Trump-right-bomb-Assad.html

Trump was right to bomb Assad. If the evil gassing of children isn’t justification for giving the perpetrator a bloody nose, then what is?

Morgan is a complete idiot. He tweeted out a picture of reputedly dead children in order to be sensationalist. Did he check his facts first? There is growing concern that this was another hoax. Or that, at the very least, a false flag, Don't shoot me I'm not saying yea or nay but to blame Assad without clear evidence is dangerous.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Fri 07 Apr 2017, 10:01 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4391756/KATIE-HOPKINS-d-like-support-bombing-Assad.html

KATIE HOPKINS: I'd like to support bombing Assad but is Trump thinking with his head, his heart ... or another part of his anatomy?

Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Royston on Sat 08 Apr 2017, 5:14 pm

Some are thinking that there has been some collusion by Trump and the Russians by reacting to the false flag attack.

http://www.voltairenet.org/article195904.html

One theory is that there will now have to be an enquiry and the CIA chief will need to resign for misleading the President.

Rob Royston

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect on Sat 08 Apr 2017, 7:23 pm

Rob Royston wrote:Some are thinking that there has been some collusion by Trump and the Russians by reacting to the false flag attack.

One theory is that there will now have to be an enquiry and the CIA chief will need to resign for misleading the President.

Wow, just wow! Who to believe? Whatever the true story, it won't be the one we hear on msm.

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell on Sat 08 Apr 2017, 7:39 pm

Rob Royston wrote:Some are thinking that there has been some collusion by Trump and the Russians by reacting to the false flag attack.

Absolutely WOW. What an interesting article that is, thanks for posting it. Yesterday on I think World at One or Rad 4 News at 5 pm I listened to Jeremy Shapino (might have the name a bit wrong). Advisor to B Obama anyway who stated that Trump has been having trouble in the USA and this bombing was a symbolic act of policy. Makes sense to me. Suddenly Trump has lots of sympathy for the Syrian children, but he refused to take them into the USA ?? Can go on, but 'nuff said.

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell on Sun 09 Apr 2017, 8:51 am

Too late to edit my post above in which I have misquoted Jeremy Shapiro. Here is a link to listen to what he did say, just a 39 sec clip

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04zcdh7

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Thu 13 Apr 2017, 10:31 pm

He's just bombed Afghanistan now..........

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Thu 13 Apr 2017, 10:37 pm

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi on Thu 13 Apr 2017, 10:54 pm

OMG - he`s a nutter and all his stupid senators are backing him.  I haven`t dared watch Fox News because I know they will be defending him.

Best news is RT. I`ll switch it on in a minute to watch 11pm news. https://www.rt.com/on-air/

CIA is behind all this at the orders of the Israelis and probably Jared Kushner.  CIA have caused all the wars with false flags - Vietnam, Afganistan, Iraq and many more - the yanks are warmonger puppets of the CIA.

Did you hear Sean Spicer, when he was in a fluster comparing Assad to Hitler accidentally said "when the President is trying to destabilise Syria".

PS - And there`s our dear Theresa May backing him over Syria - will she also back him for this Afgan bomb I wonder ? And our stupid Minister of Defence and stupid Boris Johnson.

Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 1:12 pm

Just watched that - what a puzzle eh !

So he`s saying it`s a plan between all the major players to defeat Da`esh. Don`t know what to think.

Yes, the Russians were told in advance about the US attack on the Syrian air base, but I`d assumed the Russians didn`t use their anti-aircraft missiles because it would start a major war between them and the US. The Russians would prefer to step back - they have only been requested by Assad for help in destroying the rebels - not taking his side against the US.

It`s all so confusing - it`s like a a game of chess or a game of poker.

Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 2:12 pm

The Russian air defences were found wanting during the first gulf war also when the geezer in the light aircraft landed in red square.
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 3:44 pm

Let`s hope they`ve been updated by now.

Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Fri 14 Apr 2017, 9:38 pm

Easter Saturday depressing front page...

candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top