MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

+23
mumof6
chirpyinsect
janm75
candyfloss
joyce1938
wjk
chilli
Bampots
TheTruthWillOut
Litdamy
unreorganised
Admin
chrissie
PMR
Guruagain
bluebell
Mimi
eeejay268
dogs don't lie
Châtelaine
costello
Benevolent
Andrew
27 posters

Page 35 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 35 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Heisenburg Thu 29 Jun 2017, 2:14 pm

Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 35 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Andrew Thu 29 Jun 2017, 2:48 pm

Heisenburg wrote:

They must be pretty sure he's there.

Yes, but they've been saying that for months now and still zip.

scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 30 Jun 2017, 11:13 am

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 30 Jun 2017, 11:30 am

A total rehash as far as I can see.

The link mentions the word baby but there doesn't seem to be any mention of the new arrival. I am having problems with reading the whole article though.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 30 Jun 2017, 12:10 pm

Freedom wrote:A total rehash as far as I can see.

The link mentions the word baby but there doesn't seem to be any mention of the new arrival. I am having problems with reading the whole article though.

April posted a heartbreaking picture of her baby bump as the search for the missing RAF airman continues and on Father’s Day she announced that she had given birth to their baby.

April was admitted to hospital due to stress, Corrie’s mum revealed on June 2.

She wrote on the Find Corrie Facebook site: “Sadly the stress has put the baby at risk and she was hospitalised, requiring strong drugs to try to help baby.

“But she’s a fantastic mum already and managed to get herself and baby through it. She is not due yet but is doing very well.

“I will pass on your message, hopefully she will get some peace until baby arrives.”

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 30 Jun 2017, 12:13 pm

So totally regurgitated then? That was before the baby arrived.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 30 Jun 2017, 12:14 pm

Chirps, are you still on that reddit place and if so what's the general thoughts nowadays about it all?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 30 Jun 2017, 12:59 pm

Andrew wrote:Chirps, are you still on that reddit place and if so what's the general thoughts nowadays about it all?
Yes still there Andrew. Not a lot is the answer. Until such times as the lf search is concluded people are really just marking time. I missed all the hoo ha but there was an issue yesterday where some other sub members reported some of our members in trumped up accusations ( sound familiar?) but I think it's fixed now. Interestingly the other sub has been banned in its entirety.
There has been a slight shift in sympathy for Martin as some feel he has gone too far with the digs at his ex but I still stand behind him knowing from personal experience how it feels to have an ex keep you out of important family matters.
Other than that, it's a bit like here with polite discussion, differing theories and precious little drama. Like here it is well modded and nonsense is quickly dealt with. Small is beautiful. You wouldn't last 5 mins..... only joking.

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Fri 30 Jun 2017, 1:42 pm

Are all the Corrie threads still members only on Reddit chirps?

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 30 Jun 2017, 1:56 pm

bluebell wrote:Are all the Corrie threads still members only on Reddit chirps?
No there are some others that are public. There is a lot of confusion over who is honest and who isn't which is why I only comment in the closed one because it's mostly the people I started with. If you want in pm me your username or create another account and I'll ask the mods to let you in. I think they allow newbies if vouched for.

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Fri 30 Jun 2017, 2:29 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:
bluebell wrote:Are all the Corrie threads still members only on Reddit chirps?
No there are some others that are public. There is a lot of confusion over who is honest and who isn't which is why I only comment in the closed one because it's mostly the people I started with. If you want in pm me your username or create another account and I'll ask the mods to let you in. I think they allow newbies if vouched for.

Thanks for the offer, much appreciated flower
I accessed the Reddit threads when they were open, but never commented. Just another site for information for me as I like to get an overall opinion of what is going on. I'm with WS as that is so well moderated and no rumour allowed there, everything has to be linked and no personal f/b quotes allowed and that suits me fine.
We here are relying on you and Costello to report anything new that isn't in MSM - fortunately C's parents f/b posts seem to be reported in MSM eventually for what they are worth.
I noticed that NU who appeared convinced CM is in the LF appears to be reconsidering and spoke of organising other searches again?

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 30 Jun 2017, 3:00 pm

Fair dos but the offer stands should you require it. I didn't like WS because it was too restricted and no speculation was allowed but it depends how you prefer to sleuth things. I like hearing different theories and us thrashing them out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 01 Jul 2017, 9:19 am

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 01 Jul 2017, 9:21 am

Sorry. Don't bother clicking on that link as has one of those warning signs again. scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 35 Empty Re:The Mystery of Corrie Mckeague.

Post  costello Sat 01 Jul 2017, 9:24 am

Another post from 'Find Corrie' fb. Apologies as photo won't copy.

Nicola Urquhart
11 hrs
Today it is 40 weeks since my son Corrie disappeared.
This photo was taken for us, looking at it now reminds me of how it filled me with pride. It was the night before Corrie left to start his career in the RAF.
Corries family and friends spent the night together having such a good time. Talking about how proud we were of him and all the things he could achieve. We spoke of fears too but never in my lifetime did I or any of us close to him there that night did we ever imagine we would be here today.
Yet we are!
Just like being a parent there is no rule book for something like this. All anyone can do is what they believe to be the very best they can do.
For me, that's trying to remain positive. It's difficult but we are coping.
We are coping because of the amazing support we have, not only in each other and our family but our friends, Cheryl Wayne and their families Colin and Leann too jo, Zak Allison and her family but to the RAF to SULSAR to my colleagues at work to each officer seaching for corrie and to each and everyone of you that is still here waiting just like us for news.
It beaks my heart that you have had to join us on this journey, I cannot find words to express our gratitude, when I'm struggling I find myself turning to your comments, your kindness is overwhelming, your support unwavering and it is honestly what gets us through.
I am now so truly blessed to have the most beautiful granddaughter in the world (all nannys get to say that) it breaks my heart but fills it with joy at the same time. Thank you so much for all your kind wishes. From myself and April.
The search will continue next week and further if needed. Suffolk police will not stop searching the landfill until they are positive it has been done thouraghly.
On this, they have my complete trust. After a week of unbearable heat for those working outside they have now spent a week in atrocious conditions with officers having to wade through a meter of water, they have faced problems but have managed to overcome them and continue searching for Corrie.
The rubbish the police are finding is still from exactly the time period they are searching for, so as I said last week, Corrie could be found at anytime but equally it could still be weeks untill the landfill search is completed, but I truly believe that if Corrie is in the landfill Suffolk police will find him.
We face another week of waiting for "that call" But we will get through this week just like the last 40.
From the very bottom of my heart, thank you, you are amazing.
Nicola, Makeyan, Corrie, Darroch and our family x x x x
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 01 Jul 2017, 9:32 am

Thanks for that, Costello.

Snipped from the Cambridge news article:

The father of RAF gunner Corrie Mckeague says he will one day expose "the lies and deceit" which have plagued his family since his son went missing.

I wonder exactly what will come out in the wash then..
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Tue 04 Jul 2017, 10:07 pm

Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 21 Jul 2017, 4:23 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Fri 21 Jul 2017, 4:24 pm

Freedom wrote:No surprise for me - nothing found.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-40685185

Nor me. Never believed he was there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 21 Jul 2017, 4:54 pm

I still think he is alive somewhere, too scared to come out of hiding; he could never have thought that there would be such a hue and cry for him. Young guys go missing all the time and you never even hear about most of them.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Fri 21 Jul 2017, 5:22 pm

I'm inclined to agree Freedom, I suspect it is a situation that he never thought would develop this far and has become out of control
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Fri 21 Jul 2017, 6:33 pm

Strange reaction from one or two,devestated at the news!

Mr Mckeague's family say they are "devastated" at the news and believe his body is somewhere in the landfill.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 21 Jul 2017, 6:39 pm

You'd think that they would be thankful to hear the news as it means there is a chance that Corrie is still alive.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Fri 21 Jul 2017, 10:25 pm

I doubted he was there. Police have been quite open about saying they`ve come across newspapers for that date and other rubbish from that specific area but no body anywhere it.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Fri 21 Jul 2017, 11:05 pm

I also felt he wasn't in tip ,maybe went off for whatever reason ,I think I said this before and freedom did too I think .joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next