MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

+23
mumof6
chirpyinsect
janm75
candyfloss
joyce1938
wjk
chilli
Bampots
TheTruthWillOut
Litdamy
unreorganised
Admin
chrissie
PMR
Guruagain
bluebell
Mimi
eeejay268
dogs don't lie
Châtelaine
costello
Benevolent
Andrew
27 posters

Page 36 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 36 Empty Re:The Mystery of Corrie Mckeague.

Post  costello Sat 22 Jul 2017, 11:14 am

Latest from Nicola Urquhart, there is also a petition started to continue the search of the landfill site:

Nicola Urquhart
2 hrs
Suffolk and Norfolk joint MIT team have been searching the landfill for 20 weeks. It is there belief that Corrie is in there.
This is there strongest line of enquiry and as such they are not looking at other possible lines or have dismissed them already as they so firmly believe Corrie is in the landfill.
Yesterday's decision to stop searching at the landfill means they have now given up on finding Corrie.
Suffolk police have handed back the landfill and are trying to have it filled back in this week.
They have known this information for weeks but held it back from me. I was promised 4 hours to be able to discuss this press release with my sons and was given it 20 minutes prior to the press release going live on national tv. Darroch had to find out about this by watching it on Facebook.
For clarity there is possibly only a few more weeks with help of searching that would allow police to find Corrie or to be able to say he is not in that landfill.
SUFFOLK police have not given me the opportunity to discuss this with them at all. They have held their press conference handed back the landfill and have gone home.
They already know what the result of the independent review will be.
Effectively what we have been told by Suffolk and Norfolk police is if anyone wishes to dispose of a body be that your child or mine. Put it in a bin and let it go to landfill because they will simply walk away.
Somone claimed to me on a reward phone to have been told who killed Corrie and put him in the landfill. The police know this and that is why they started looking at the process of the landfill and went on to search the landfill, yet they are not exhausting all lines of enquiry by completing the search.
The police, police by consent. That's your consent.
1 petition has started on the page for the search to be finished. I am getting advice about the possibility about an injunction to stop them filling the landfill in at least until there is more honesty and plain speaking from the police.
I think it would help if everyone did write to Tim Passmore the crime commissioner and the chief constable as if we don't tell them we are unhappy they can simply carry on walking away.
Myself, Makeyan, Darroch and most importantly Corrie have never needed your voices more than we do now. X x x x
This e mail box will fill up quickly so resending the e mail on Monday and each day after that should also get attention x
The chief constable is
gareth.wilson@suffolk.pnn.police.uk
To contact the Police and Crime Commissioner:
Telephone: 01473 782773
Email: spcc@suffolk.pnn.police.uk
Going by other officers email addresses Tim Passmore's should be
Timothy. Passmore@suffolk.pnn.police.uk
LikeComment
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 36 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Mimi Sat 22 Jul 2017, 1:13 pm

How did she get a job with the police when she doesn`t know the difference between their and there.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 36 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  Freedom Sun 23 Jul 2017, 10:36 am

As is well known, I'm a self-confessed pedantic old git when it comes to dodgy spelling but in this case I'm more concerned about her bad attitude and expectations!

I certainly wouldn't want her as my family liaison officer if ever I needed one.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Sun 23 Jul 2017, 10:53 am

costello wrote:Latest from Nicola Urquhart, there is also a petition started to continue the search of the landfill site:

Why is she so sure that he is in there?
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 23 Jul 2017, 10:57 am

Yes, that is strange - as I've said before, most people would be glad not to have their worst fears confirmed as it means that the missing person may still be alive.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Sun 23 Jul 2017, 11:37 am

At the end of the day Norfolk police budget is not finite, the time comes when they have to say enough
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 23 Jul 2017, 11:43 am

That's what I was thinking of when I said that Nicola's attitude and expectations were bad.

Like someone else (I wonder who!) she has demanded and received far more assistance than most people can only ever dream of but she still doesn't think it's enough.

She has also called people who question the official story "haters" which seals her fate with me!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 36 Empty Re:The Mystery of Corrie Mckeague.

Post  costello Sun 23 Jul 2017, 5:19 pm

Heisenburg wrote:
costello wrote:Latest from Nicola Urquhart, there is also a petition started to continue the search of the landfill site:

Why is she so sure that he is in there?

I do believe there is some sort of let's just say 'blinder' going on here Heisenburg. My thoughts are Nicola knows more than she is letting on. I am still of the opinion Corrie has gone AWOL and as I have mentioned before some family members know his present whereabouts.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 23 Jul 2017, 5:41 pm

If this does turn out to be a massive scam and Nicola was part of it, I shudder to think of the trouble she's going to be in, particularly as a serving police officer.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Mon 24 Jul 2017, 1:25 pm

Update from Nicola (22 hours ago) fb 'Find Corrie':

Nicola Urquhart
22 hrs
Just a quick update to say thank you for all your support. You are amazing. To apologise that for just now I'm not putting posts up that have questions in them as it's a little bit hard for me to reply individually.
After a difficult couple of days I'm trying to get back to being positive and finding a way of getting answers and solutions.
Please remember that Suffolk police do desperately want to find Corrie and have done an amazing amount of work to do just that. For which we are so grateful.
I understand realisticly that Corrie may never be found. I also understand the police have to draw a line in the sand at some point.
My aim here is to make sure that myself, Makeyan, Darroch and our family have done everything we can to find Corrie.
My biggest concern is that if the landfill us handed back and filled in before we are given the opportunity to discuss possible options with the police, then we have no options.
This is why consideration to an injunction was mentioned, but hopefully not needed.
This is also why I approved the petition. So that the police would see that it's the community they serve that also doesn't understand the decsion and hopefully hold off.
Like I said in an earlier post. We need your voices more than we have ever needed you.
Thank you so much to all those that have written kind heartfelt letters to the chief constable and crime commissioner. I pray they will take notice.
I pray the next couple of days will give us all a little more clarity and maybe even some hope.
Nicola, Makeyan, Corrie, Darroch, our family and amazing friends x x x x
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Mon 24 Jul 2017, 1:30 pm

Missed this from Tony Wringe,will look for any follow up today on the 'Find Corrie' site.

Tony Wringe
July 21 at 9:37pm
News release on a Friday afternoon just as everyone goes on summer holiday... timing worthy of a Politician.
I'll reciprocate by waiting until Monday to raise some questions and observations on the disconnection between words and actions throughout, the open leads and some of the things we couldn't share due to what were (or possibly not) 'ongoing inquiries'.
Of immediate concern though - how can Suffolk Police state that the Essex Police 'independent' review will not advise the landfill site should not be released back to the contractor?... anything else you want to tell us up front they will or won't find?
Any attempt to return the landfill before this review would be reckless and premature.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  mumof6 Mon 24 Jul 2017, 4:27 pm

If the phone was tracked to the landfill, and the police have not found the phone, doesn't that suggest that they have not looked in the right part of the dump yet?

Or isn't it that simple, am I about to get the pointy hat with the D on it?
mumof6
mumof6

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Tue 25 Jul 2017, 10:05 am

Corrie McKeague: Father of missing RAF gunner 'blocks landfill site where police were searching'

Tuesday 25 July 2017 07:32 BST|

The father of missing RAF gunner Corrie McKeague has reportedly blocked the entrance to a landfill site where police were searching for his son.

Officers sifted through 6,500 tonnes of waste at a site in Milton, Cambridgeshire, in an "unprecedented" search for the 23-year-old who disappeared from Bury St Edmunds following a night out in September.

The search, which began in March, was halted last week after no trace of the serviceman was found.

His father, Martin McKeague, was photographed at the landfill site near Cambridge with his motorhome blocking the entrance.

More on link...

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/corrie-mckeague-father-of-missing-raf-gunner-blocks-landfill-site-where-police-were-searching-a3595191.html

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 25 Jul 2017, 10:12 am

Bizarre!

It seems for once that he and his ex-wife are in agreement over something - that the search of the site should continue.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  mumof6 Tue 25 Jul 2017, 11:22 am

Looking at the evidence, it seems the police are fairly certain that he is there, but for some reason not in the right place, the load he is in has been dumped in another part of the site, or was moved a long way when they next covered with soil, or was moved by animals.

Given that the police don't suspect a crime has been committed, how much money should be spent on looking for a dead body? When there are living people who need the police time?

I can see why his parents want the search to continue, but, as a society, we have to make decisions about the best way to spend money... and after all, OG needs more funding...
mumof6
mumof6

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Tue 25 Jul 2017, 11:19 pm

Nicola Urquhart
14 hrs
UPDATE.
In my last updates we asked for your support and for your voices.
Just like you, we could not understand the decision by Suffolk and Norfolk Police to stop the search for Corrie when they felt Corrie was still in the landfill, yet were saying that money was not as issue.
We were also told that there would be an independent review being carried out but that the landfill would be handed back and filled in.
In just 3 days over 24,583 people have signed the petition that Kelly Morris set up on behalf of my family. To each and every single person that took the time out of their own busy lives to write kind and heartfelt letters to the Crime Commissioner and the Chief Constable.
Cheryl and Wayne, Sonia and Smiffy and all the staff at the Bull Inn, you are our crazy Suffolk Family. i can never begin to put into words all you have done for us and continue to do for us.
To the BBC, ITV, SKY, EADT, BFTV, radio and papers I just can't name you all, but your amazing positive constant coverage has let Corrie's disappearance stay in peoples hearts and minds.
I would like to thank you all. I thought on Friday this had finally broken me, and without you all, i do not know how I could have got through this. I say thank you but i wish you could just feel how deeply and heartfelt these thanks are.
I am so pleased that Suffolk Police have heard our voices and listened. The decision they came to, without us having to say anymore than was said over the weekend on here and in the press, was;
They have heard our concerns at the landfill being handed back and being filled in and have now said although handed back, it will not be touched and will remain in the same condition until after the review by an independent Force.
This was going to be Essex, whom I know would have carried out this review to the highest standard, but for complete transparency and to go that extra mile to ensure trust and faith in Suffolk Police.
Suffolk Police are now requesting another force carry out this review. I personally believe this shows the highest Integrity and honesty of the Chief Constable of Suffolk.
So now, with out the need for injunctions we can pause, we have now been given time, time to catch up, time to understand and time to talk about exactly how Suffolk Police have come to their decision.
This does not mean they are going to search the landfill, but as I wrote in an earlier post, we now have not lost that option.
I always try to stay realistic, It may be the case that my family agree with where the police are in stopping the search at the landfill.
It may be the case that after we have been given our own Family Review, which will take place in August,that we do not agree,
This does not mean the police will start searching again, but it does mean they are listening to us and will take what we say into consideration. This is called HOPE.
With all this said, can I ask that no more e mails are sent to Tim Passmore the Crime Commissioner, and to the Chief Constable of Suffolk on our behalf.
Finally I would like to say thank you to Detective Superintendent Katie Elliott, To Detective Inspector Mike Brown and our Debbies, Thank you for listening, thank you for not making us fight any longer to understand, thank you for giving us HOPE that we may still find Corrie.
Thank you,
Nicola, Makeyan, Corrie, Darroch and our Family x x x x
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 26 Jul 2017, 6:43 am

mumof6 wrote:If the phone was tracked to the landfill, and the police have not found the phone, doesn't that suggest that they have not looked in the right part of the dump yet?

Or isn't it that simple, am I about to get the pointy hat with the D on it?
The phone wasn't tracked to the landfill mum, it was tracked to an area within the radius of the Barton Mills mast. The lf is in Cambridgeshire and outwith that radius.
The police searched the cell that was opened on the 19th Sept, acting on information received. They eventually got to the part containing items from BSE from around the date he went missing.
According to his father, they have searched approximately half the cell, so he could still be there somewhere. Personally, I don't think he is.

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 36 Empty Re:the Mystery of Corrie Mckeague.

Post  costello Thu 27 Jul 2017, 11:55 am

Nicola Urquhart
2 hrs
I will leave this post open for people to talk about anything they feel might help. Please don't be offended on my behalf by any questions people ask. But if statements are made that are factually incorrect I will simply delete them. Please don't name anyone. If anyone comes on just to cause a problem. Please completely ignore them and I will remove them. X

Lots of comments being allowed on this post with most not relating to the landfill site.Very strange in my opinion.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  hesla Tue 01 Aug 2017, 7:08 pm

Just seen on the Scottish Evening News that Police have found burnt bone fragments at Great Blakenham Incinerator Site. They have sent them for testing to see if they are connected to Corrie. They have notified his family of the discovery.
hesla
hesla

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 01 Aug 2017, 8:31 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-40792024

It doesn't specify bones here. I doubt this will have anything to do with Corrie.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Tue 01 Aug 2017, 9:13 pm

As ever another update from Nicola Urquhart from the 'Find Corrie' fb site:

Nicola Urquhart
3 hrs
UPDATE.
Suffolk police have now finished the search of the rubbish that was sent to the incinerator. This has been kept secure all this time. Items have been found but these items will be forensicslly examined to determine if they have any connection to Corrie.
Nicola, Makeyan, Corrie and Darroch x x x x
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Tue 01 Aug 2017, 9:16 pm

Freedom wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-40792024

It doesn't specify bones here. I doubt this will have anything to do with Corrie.

I really don't believe this has anything to do with Corrie McKeague either.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Tue 01 Aug 2017, 9:28 pm

Freedom wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-40792024

I hope they find nothing of him considering they have had this waste quarantined for months. Why they chose to do a months long million pound landfill search before searching this incinerator waste boggles my mind....? scratch
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  costello Fri 04 Aug 2017, 9:03 am

Latest from Nicola Urquhart:

Nicola Urquhart
17 hrs
Corrie went out for a night out with his friends on Friday 23rd September 2016, at 0325 Corrie walked into a loading bay (the horseshoe). Corrie has never been seen since.
At 16:10 on Tuesday 27th September 2016 Suffolk Police made their first media appeal for information as they believed Corrie may have attempted to walk back to RAF Honington.
By the 3rd of October Suffolk Police knew that Corries Phone had got to 5 ways Roundabout at Barton Mills and had followed the route of the BIFFA bin lorry that had picked up 1 load of rubbish from Greggs.
This was also when the police were informed that the weight of that collection was 11kg.
Suffolk Police have stated that they have been provided a statement by 1 person who has said Corrie slept in rubbish/bins. (The credibility of this statement is strongly questioned by us. There is a world of difference to without planning it but falling asleep where you sit to climbing into industrial waste)
On 10th February 2017 Suffolk Police informed the Media Police will be carrying out a search at a landfill site. (we had been informed of this quite some time before it was made public)
On 1st of March Suffolk Police found out the weights of the bin had been incorrect and were in fact 116kg.
Since the first week, we have been asking police if they could rule out the most logical and simplest explanations.
for what happened to Corrie.
1 Corrie is still in the Horseshoe.
2 Corrie left on foot.
3 Corrie left willingly or unwillingly in a vehicle.
For now I will only concentrate on point 3 and the first vehicle in, which was the BIFFA bin lorry 50 minuets after Corrie was seen walking into the loading bay area.
Securing and searching the landfill was of primary importance to us right from the outset. I have continued to fight for this to happen.
Suffolk Police had to make a decision based on the information they had at the time that it appeared only Corrie's phone could be at the landfill and the expense could not be justified.
Suffolk Police carried out other investigations, along with viewing over 1100 hours of CCTV and SULSR, RAF and POLSAR searching vast areas. and could find no other positive lines of enquiry.
It is infact the lack of any other evidence police have investigated so far, that anything else happened.
That is the strongest evidence that Corrie ended up in the Landfill.
The 2 circumstantial points of Corrie's phone traveling half the distance the BIFFA bin lorry took that night and the subsequent discovery of the incorrect weights make it the strongest line of enquiry.
Due to information also coming into the enquiry that made police question the sorting and landfill process they discovered it wasn't as first explained and thankfully started the search of the landfill.
The rubbish that went to the Incinerator came from different industrial bins in the second smaller loading bay a few 100 yards away from where Corrie was seen walking into on CCTV.
This was collected by the Council on the Monday after Corrie had been reported missing and goes through a different process to that of the BIFFA rubbish.
The rubbish had already been incinerated by the time police started looking at these bins, however they kept the incinerated rubbish secure.
It has always been stated to police that it is very unlikely that Corrie was able to get through this process without being seen, as such it was far more likely that Corrie was in Landfill as thats the way his phone went.
Once the search at the landfill concluded the police searched through nearly 700 tonnes of waste, This did find a substantial number of bones. (they do not burn at the temperature at which the incinerator is set at.)
This was expected due to the waste that is dealt with there. At this time there is nothing to strongly indicate that any of these have any connection to Corrie, Police are having the items forensically examined to ensure this and be able to conclude fully this line of enquiry.
Suffolk Police have paused to review everything, for which we are incredibly grateful.
An independent review will be carried out (standard procedure in any major investigation) by an external force, This will take time.
I will be putting out a request for specific help. But I will wait until tomorrow to post.
Thank you for your powerful voices, remaining with us and carrying us through these difficult times.
Nicola, Makeyan,Corrie, Darroch and our family x x x x
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 05 Aug 2017, 10:58 pm

Some interesting things said in this latest post from Nicola (though I'll await to see what, if anything, Dad has to say)

The 2 circumstantial points of Corrie's phone traveling half the distance the BIFFA bin lorry took that night

Say what? What is meant by half the distance!? We have been told the phone followed roughly the Biffa lorry to Mildenhall and it remained on the mobile mast around there (fiveways R/about micro mast) until the phone went dead at ~08:00.

There is definitely more to this though as Police have since stated the Biffa bin lorry made many more pickups in Ely and other areas in Cambridge and Suffolk. This raises many red flags for me.

The rubbish that went to the Incinerator came from different industrial bins in the second smaller loading bay a few 100 yards away from where Corrie was seen walking into on CCTV.
This was collected by the Council on the Monday after Corrie had been reported missing and goes through a different process to that of the BIFFA rubbish. The rubbish had already been incinerated by the time police started looking at these bins, however they kept the incinerated rubbish secure. It has always been stated to police that it is very unlikely that Corrie was able to get through this process without being seen, as such it was far more likely that Corrie was in Landfill as thats the way his phone went.

A few things here. Was the bin lorry that collected these bins in the other horseshoe forensically checked? I doubt it right now given how long it seemed to take Police to figure things out. I don't know the process of the incinerator to say whether it is unlikely to miss a body but can't see why it would be so much more unlikely than the landfill? We're talking missed going in to the bin lorry (no shouts or screams?) missed coming out the bin lorry at Red Lodge, missed being loaded at Red Lodge and moved to Milton landfill and missed when emptied at Milton. This lad was nearly 6 foot and 15 stone dressed in pink and white....

This is before we question how, if he ended up in the first Biffa truck, there wasn't any forensic trace at all of him or his clothes in it? I highly doubt that if that bin lorry did multiple pickups after the horseshoe and therefore performed multiple crush cycles (horrible to think about) Surely pieces of clothing, fibres, bodily fluids or a boot would have been found?  

I do wonder why this case remains in the news has much as it has if it really is 'just' a terrible misadventure. I still wonder if the Police are "acting" dumb and really think foul play but don't have any proof. I have nothing to back that up as it is just a gut feeling and am probably wrong.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next