MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

+23
mumof6
chirpyinsect
janm75
candyfloss
joyce1938
wjk
chilli
Bampots
TheTruthWillOut
Litdamy
unreorganised
Admin
chrissie
PMR
Guruagain
bluebell
Mimi
eeejay268
dogs don't lie
Châtelaine
costello
Benevolent
Andrew
27 posters

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 37 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 06 Aug 2017, 7:17 am

[quote="TheTruthWillOut"]Some interesting things said in this latest post from Nicola (though I'll await to see what, if anything, Dad has to say)

The 2 circumstantial points of Corrie's phone traveling half the distance the BIFFA bin lorry took that night

Say what? What is meant by half the distance!? We have been told the phone followed roughly the Biffa lorry to Mildenhall and it remained on the mobile mast around there (fiveways R/about micro mast) until the phone went dead at ~08:00.

There is definitely more to this though as Police have since stated the Biffa bin lorry made many more pickups in Ely and other areas in Cambridge and Suffolk. This raises many red flags for me[quote]

If his phone was in the bin lorry, having been in C's possession after he himself was tipped from the bin, why did the phone not ping masts further along the route? If it somehow left the lorry around BM mast area, how did it get out?
Either the route is coincidental and the phone wasn't in the lorry, or it was in the cab and was dumped by the driver or taken by its owner who had cadged a lift that far or it stopped working at Mildenhall so wasn't able to ping masts further along, but clung on to the mast there because it was the last mast that received a signal.

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 37 Empty Re: The Mystery of Corrie McKeague

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 06 Aug 2017, 10:18 am

Exactly, Chirpy. The most recent revelations about the additional pickups the bin lorry did is so perplexing without a lot more info that the Police just aren't prepared to give out. Which is odd for a self inflicted accident/misadventure. IIRC the Police have a proviso in place about the phone possibly not being in Corrie's possession from at least him sitting in the Hughes doorway?

Like the McCann and Needham cases, I think we could add this case to the what the hell really happened list.....
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Tue 08 Aug 2017, 6:56 pm

https://police.community/topic/122225-bbc-corrie-mckeague-nothing-found-in-airman-landfill-search/?page=3#comment-260744
Some comments here from a police perspective and also many mentions of a favourite couple of ours
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Wed 13 Sep 2017, 1:06 pm

I was just thinking that that case has gone very quiet. I can't find any updated news at all.
chrissie
chrissie

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 13 Sep 2017, 1:11 pm

It's almost the first anniversary of his disappearance so there'll probably be something then.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 13 Sep 2017, 4:15 pm

chrissie wrote:I was just thinking that that case has gone very quiet.  I can't find any updated news at all.
No updates on Corrie but Nicola is doing a meet and greet in BSE on or around the anniversary. She will meet groups and show them points of interest. A sort of copy of the Ghoul Tour in PDL. Tacky and disgusting imo. Oh and there is to be a winter ball at the Bull Inn. £49 a skull with £10 going to Sulsar.
Allegedly there is to be a surprise guest. I just made that bit up but Corrie jumping out a cake wouldn't surprise me.

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Tue 19 Sep 2017, 4:21 pm

chirpyinsect wrote:
chrissie wrote:I was just thinking that that case has gone very quiet.  I can't find any updated news at all.
 No updates on Corrie but Nicola is doing a meet and greet in BSE on or around the anniversary. She will meet groups and show them points of interest. A sort of copy of the Ghoul Tour in PDL. Tacky and disgusting imo. Oh and there is to be a winter ball at the Bull Inn. £49 a skull with £10 going to Sulsar.
Allegedly there is to be a surprise guest. I just made that bit up but Corrie jumping out a cake wouldn't surprise me.

Lol chirpy Smile Sounds very ghoulish!!
chrissie
chrissie

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Tue 19 Sep 2017, 4:25 pm

Latest articles:

Cher lends support to missing Corrie McKeague search

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/cher-missing-corrie-mckeague-raf-13635957

Corrie McKeague's mum shares touching photos to mark missing RAF gunner's 24th birthday

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/corrie-mckeagues-mum-shares-touching-11192379

'You are in my thoughts every day' Corrie's nan pays tribute to missing grandson on his 24th birthday

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/corrie-mckeague-raf-gunner-missing-13630087

I'm still of the opinion that it's quite possible he went AWOL of his own accord
chrissie
chrissie

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Tue 19 Sep 2017, 4:34 pm

Me too, in fact more than I was originally
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 19 Sep 2017, 4:41 pm

Yes, and if he is still alive and knows of all the efforts that have been made to find him, he must surely be scared of the trouble he's likely to be in if he turns up again.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Tue 19 Sep 2017, 4:43 pm

That's very true Freedom
chrissie
chrissie

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Fri 22 Sep 2017, 8:56 am

PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 22 Sep 2017, 9:13 am

PMR wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/corrie_mckeague

Big feature on BBC website today

Yes thanks PMR, was going to post it, but it is so long and detailed, an excellent feature on this gripping mystery.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Fri 22 Sep 2017, 10:02 am

One thing that struck me ,the article says April found out she was pregnant after Corrie went missing, yet didn't his dad say he knew? That's one of the things that makes me think he may have gone AWOL. I can't see the lad described in the article settling down to be a doting daddy .
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 22 Sep 2017, 10:11 am

That's been mentioned before here.

Corrie's father Martin does seem to be the more reliable and truthful of the parents but in this instance he must be mistaken. The baby was born in mid-June - April can't have known she was pregnant before Corrie went missing towards the end of September.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Fri 22 Sep 2017, 10:22 am

Corrie sounds like a very troubled young man.

Just throwing this in the mix, could the baby have arrived early?
chrissie
chrissie

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 22 Sep 2017, 11:16 am

The baby wouldn't have been Corrie's in that case - there was of course doubt about paternity right from the start.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Fri 22 Sep 2017, 11:28 am

Sorry Freedom, my brain isn't working today Smile

What if the baby was late, say two weeks. Bit tight but she could have known that she missed a monthly just before he went missing.

chrissie
chrissie

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 22 Sep 2017, 11:32 am

Possibly, but it seems unlikely (to me anyway) that she and Corrie would have been spreading the news so quickly when it may not have been definite then.

P.S. This is what is said in the BBC link.

"She and Nicola told reporters she had not found out about the baby until mid-October, two weeks after Corrie went missing".
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 23 Sep 2017, 11:35 am

Unbelievable SP have gone back to the people in town that night after saying all but old man rambler had been traced and talked to!?Mad

One thing the pics show is I was right about that council CCTV camera above Starbucks catching him. I wonder if it tracked him too? He looks like he's watching/looking at something interesting?

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 37 Image26_se11b

Note how much cleaner/clearer these images are and ask why they didn't release these higher quality and less compressed images before spending £1 million on a unsuccessful landfill search.

In this picture the thing that sticks out to me (that likely means nothing to be fair) is the Iceland delivery van. Why would such a van be parked there in the middle of town near nighclubs? That is just asking for vandalism/thefts. I would think they (I assume Iceland have more than one van?) would be parked together in a secure car park or taken home by the drivers?

The Mystery of Corrie McKeague - Page 37 Bald_male_red_jacket
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Sat 23 Sep 2017, 12:08 pm

Judging by the trolley on the floor behind the van is it likely there is an Iceland store there?
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 23 Sep 2017, 12:28 pm

Yes, Heisenburg, it is parked right outside the back of Iceland but I wouldn't expect such delivery vans to be parked in such a public area overnight even with all the CCTV but then it is a smaller town so who knows.

Like I say it likely means nothing but it jumped out at me! Imagine this is only one of a few vans they have and the tyres get slashed or the windows broken by drunks? That would be a few hours lost and a insurance claim.

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sat 23 Sep 2017, 12:44 pm

Some info I didn`t know :-

"Why, for example, have none of the friends who, it was said, he was out with on the night he vanished been named or spoken publicly?

Why have no RAF colleagues discussed their missing comrade, or made pleas for information?

Why, if he intended to go on a drunken late night out, did McKeague park his BMW in a pay-and-display car park where he'd have to collect it by 9am the following day - rather than find a free parking space a short walk away?"

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11786469

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 23 Sep 2017, 12:56 pm

The first two could simply be because they are RAF and been asked not to talk about it. Would be convenient, though.

The last is not all of it. From various accounts IIRC he had been drinking all afternoon and then his friends may have ditched him but he decided while drunk to drive in to BSE and tag along?

TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Sat 23 Sep 2017, 1:10 pm

Yes, could be TTWO.

I still think he`s gone AWOL.  Also think he might have been suffering from some sort of bi-polar disorder considering his reckless behaviours.  He had suffered episodes of depression apparently though his mother denies this.

Perhaps he was too drunk to realise he had parked in a paying car park - or couldn`t give a damn if he was going AWOL.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next