McCANNS LOSE THEIR APPEAL!! GONCALO WINS 31/01/17 in Supreme Court

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCANNS LOSE THEIR APPEAL!! GONCALO WINS 31/01/17 in Supreme Court

Post  Andrew on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 7:04 am

http://www.stj.pt/ficheiros/tabelas/marcadas/31-01-17-1.pdf

Today's the day.

4th entry down.


  GONCALO WINS AT SUPREME COURT!  Projecto Justiça Gonçalo Amaral: Justice has prevailed     - Admin
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13089
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re:31/07/17 Supreme Court.

Post  costello on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 8:10 am

Great find Andrew. Prayer mats out everyone!
avatar
costello

Posts : 2373
Join date : 2014-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: McCANNS LOSE THEIR APPEAL!! GONCALO WINS 31/01/17 in Supreme Court

Post  AndyB on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 8:24 am

Yes, good find. Am I correct in inferring that, because audiências translates as hearing, today is a hearing where lawyers present submissions and that we will have to wait for a few more weeks for the verdict?
avatar
AndyB

Posts : 650
Join date : 2014-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re:31/01/17 Supreme Court.

Post  costello on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 8:33 am

AndyB wrote:Yes, good find. Am I correct in inferring that, because audiências translates as hearing, today is a hearing where lawyers present submissions and that we will have to wait for a few more weeks for the verdict?

Copied from JH on CMoMM, Andy.
Results (review granted or rejected, entirely or in part) possibly on Wednesday.
avatar
costello

Posts : 2373
Join date : 2014-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: McCANNS LOSE THEIR APPEAL!! GONCALO WINS 31/01/17 in Supreme Court

Post  Freedom on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 10:48 am

I'm trying to remain neutral rather than optimistic so it won't be too much of a shock if things don't go as we hoped.

avatar
Freedom
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 13280
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 102
Location : The nearest darkened room

Back to top Go down

Re: McCANNS LOSE THEIR APPEAL!! GONCALO WINS 31/01/17 in Supreme Court

Post  bluebell on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 11:12 am

Well spotted Andrew. I'm feeling nervous - wonder how the McCanns feel. All strength to Goncalo.

_________________
The pure and simple truth is rarely pure, and never simple.        Oscar Wilde
avatar
bluebell

Posts : 1678
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 100
Location : S/W UK

Back to top Go down

Re: McCANNS LOSE THEIR APPEAL!! GONCALO WINS 31/01/17 in Supreme Court

Post  AndyB on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 11:16 am

costello wrote:
AndyB wrote:Yes, good find. Am I correct in inferring that, because audiências translates as hearing, today is a hearing where lawyers present submissions and that we will have to wait for a few more weeks for the verdict?

Copied from JH on CMoMM, Andy.
Results (review granted or rejected, entirely or in part) possibly on Wednesday.
Thanks. I never go there so wouldn't have read it over there
avatar
AndyB

Posts : 650
Join date : 2014-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: McCANNS LOSE THEIR APPEAL!! GONCALO WINS 31/01/17 in Supreme Court

Post  Dee Coy on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 11:18 am

Feeling a bit breathless. Whatever the outcome, likely to be buried under all the other crazy news at the moment.

Praying for Goncalo.

_________________
Philip Larkin wrote:It stands plain as a wardrobe, what we know, Have always known, know that we can't escape, Yet can't accept.
avatar
Dee Coy

Posts : 2171
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: McCANNS LOSE THEIR APPEAL!! GONCALO WINS 31/01/17 in Supreme Court

Post  Andrew on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 11:24 am

Not been online since earlier this morn... Thought there'd be loads more comments and chat about the news we've all been waiting for.

Anyway I won't take the credit for it being brought to my attention as I did read a post from Jill on CMoMM slightly earlier. However I'll take the credit for finding out the details and posting up the link and I'm sure Jill secretly thanks me as well considering she changed and edited her original post ten minutes later to include it. But it's a pleasure.

Come on Goncalo... Lets get this charade put to bed and then all the other charades can be exposed.

No MSM outlets reporting anything as yet.... I wonder who'll be the first...
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13089
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: McCANNS LOSE THEIR APPEAL!! GONCALO WINS 31/01/17 in Supreme Court

Post  chirpyinsect on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 11:28 am

I think we are all just waiting with bated breath Andrew. Good luck Goncalo.

_________________
Everything I write is my own opinion. Nothing stated as fact.
avatar
chirpyinsect

Posts : 4572
Join date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: McCANNS LOSE THEIR APPEAL!! GONCALO WINS 31/01/17 in Supreme Court

Post  candyfloss on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 11:32 am

Andrew wrote:Not been online since earlier this morn... Thought there'd be loads more comments and chat about the news we've all been waiting for.

Anyway I won't take the credit for it being brought to my attention as I did read a post from Jill on CMoMM slightly earlier. However I'll take the credit for finding out the details and posting up the link and I'm sure Jill secretly thanks me as well considering she changed and edited her original post ten minutes later to include it. But it's a pleasure.

Come on Goncalo... Lets get this charade put to bed and then all the other charades can be exposed.

No MSM outlets reporting anything as yet.... I wonder who'll be the first...

Thanks Andrew, well done.  I don't know about others but I am waiting with bated breath ..............

_________________
  
 

  


Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
avatar
candyfloss
Admin

Posts : 10183
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 64

Back to top Go down

Re: McCANNS LOSE THEIR APPEAL!! GONCALO WINS 31/01/17 in Supreme Court

Post  AndyB on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 11:41 am

It doesn't tell us anything we didn't already know but this is from http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/AnneGuedes.htm

Anne Guedes wrote:The session has been scheduled a few hours ago. The judges A. Reis and Pedro L Gonçalves will examine the request of review as reported by the magistrate raporteur, Roque Nogueira. 10 requests of review will be analysed from 10am on. The MCvsGA is the 4th.  results could be published on the following day, i.e Wednesday.
avatar
AndyB

Posts : 650
Join date : 2014-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: McCANNS LOSE THEIR APPEAL!! GONCALO WINS 31/01/17 in Supreme Court

Post  chrissie on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 11:43 am

Got everything crossed here for the right outcome for Goncalo
avatar
chrissie

Posts : 421
Join date : 2014-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: McCANNS LOSE THEIR APPEAL!! GONCALO WINS 31/01/17 in Supreme Court

Post  Andrew on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 11:49 am

AndyB wrote:It doesn't tell us anything we didn't already know but this is from http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/AnneGuedes.htm

Anne Guedes wrote:The session has been scheduled a few hours ago. The judges A. Reis and Pedro L Gonçalves will examine the request of review as reported by the magistrate raporteur, Roque Nogueira. 10 requests of review will be analysed from 10am on. The MCvsGA is the 4th.  results could be published on the following day, i.e Wednesday.

....Starting at 10am, probably finishing at 4pm with an hour off for lunch. 10 cases to get through is 1 every half hour. So Goncalo v Mc's should be over by midday.

Hopefully the result might come out earlier than tomorrow.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13089
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: McCANNS LOSE THEIR APPEAL!! GONCALO WINS 31/01/17 in Supreme Court

Post  Poe on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 12:14 pm



Big things tend to happen in this case when I'm too busy to keep up so, since I have nothing major planned for the next fortnight, I find it hard to believe that anything will happen in the next few days

...of course I could be hit by a bus this afternoon Shocked
avatar
Poe

Posts : 903
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: McCANNS LOSE THEIR APPEAL!! GONCALO WINS 31/01/17 in Supreme Court

Post  Benevolent on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 12:39 pm

Wow thanks Andrew Very Happy Got everything crossed for the best outcome Very Happy
avatar
Benevolent

Posts : 114
Join date : 2016-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: McCANNS LOSE THEIR APPEAL!! GONCALO WINS 31/01/17 in Supreme Court

Post  Inca on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 1:20 pm

Not long to wait at last, I am keeping everything crossed in anticipation of Mr Amaral's win cheers Oh and a bit of praying too !
avatar
Inca

Posts : 220
Join date : 2014-09-08

Back to top Go down

Re: McCANNS LOSE THEIR APPEAL!! GONCALO WINS 31/01/17 in Supreme Court

Post  dogs don't lie on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 2:21 pm

If could cross my teeth (then back again ofcourse) I would! Good luck Goncalo X bounce

_________________
Fight for Madeleine x
avatar
dogs don't lie

Posts : 2454
Join date : 2014-11-24
Age : 41
Location : Ireland

Back to top Go down

Re: McCANNS LOSE THEIR APPEAL!! GONCALO WINS 31/01/17 in Supreme Court

Post  bluebell on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 2:39 pm

I wish we could all hold hands. cheers

_________________
The pure and simple truth is rarely pure, and never simple.        Oscar Wilde
avatar
bluebell

Posts : 1678
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 100
Location : S/W UK

Back to top Go down

Re: McCANNS LOSE THEIR APPEAL!! GONCALO WINS 31/01/17 in Supreme Court

Post  Mimi on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 3:03 pm

It looks good for Goncalo but there will be niggles to iron out. Also he will be threatened to keep quiet.

_________________
The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear.
Jiddu Krishnamurti

avatar
Mimi

Posts : 3045
Join date : 2014-09-01

Back to top Go down

Re:31/07/17 Supreme Court.

Post  costello on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 3:14 pm

From Jill Havern on fb 'Abduction or Scam':
Jill Havern Anne has just told me that it's not a hearing, the STJ judges are just examining the McCann's request for review of the Appeal Court decision. They can totally or partly grant a review or reject it or even defer their decision for further analysis. They basically have to decide whether the interpretation of the law has been appropriate. They are not judging the matter itself.

Vicky James Does anyone know when we're expected to hear anything?
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Jill Havern
Jill Havern Possibly this afternoon, or tomorrow Vicky.

avatar
costello

Posts : 2373
Join date : 2014-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: McCANNS LOSE THEIR APPEAL!! GONCALO WINS 31/01/17 in Supreme Court

Post  Benevolent on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 3:20 pm

Ben Thompson shared a link.
1 min
BREAKING NEWS:
NEGADA A REVISTA - REVISION DENIED
KATE AND GERRY McCANN HAVE FAILED IN THEIR BID TO OVERTURN GONCALO AMARAL'S VICTORY.
IT'S OVER, Snr. AMARAL HAS WON!
www.stj.pt
STJ.PT
avatar
Benevolent

Posts : 114
Join date : 2016-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: McCANNS LOSE THEIR APPEAL!! GONCALO WINS 31/01/17 in Supreme Court

Post  Benevolent on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 3:23 pm

WOOOOHOOOO !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers
avatar
Benevolent

Posts : 114
Join date : 2016-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re:31/01/17 Supreme Court.

Post  costello on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 3:24 pm

Absolutely brilliant!!!.... at last Justice.
avatar
costello

Posts : 2373
Join date : 2014-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: McCANNS LOSE THEIR APPEAL!! GONCALO WINS 31/01/17 in Supreme Court

Post  AndyB on Tue 31 Jan 2017, 3:26 pm

Benevolent wrote:Ben Thompson shared a link.
1 min
BREAKING NEWS:
NEGADA A REVISTA - REVISION DENIED
KATE AND GERRY McCANN HAVE FAILED IN THEIR BID TO OVERTURN GONCALO AMARAL'S VICTORY.
IT'S OVER, Snr. AMARAL HAS WON!
www.stj.pt
STJ.PT
Who is Ben Thomson and where is the link? (www.stj.pt is the home page of the Portuguese supreme court)
avatar
AndyB

Posts : 650
Join date : 2014-09-20

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum