MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate McCann hopes to win Britain's Got Talent

+17
What's_up_doc?
mumof6
unreorganised
Châtelaine
Heisenburg
Guinea Pig
bluebell
chirpyinsect
Bampots
Bloodhound
poster
Mimi
froggy
Poe
Freedom
Andrew
candyfloss
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Kate McCann hopes to win Britain's Got Talent - Page 3 Empty Re: Kate McCann hopes to win Britain's Got Talent

Post  Andrew Sat 15 Apr 2017, 10:48 pm

.... Ah yes, I remember those Grandad Pete's comments.

Good old Grandad Pete for saying exactly how it is.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann hopes to win Britain's Got Talent - Page 3 Empty Re: Kate McCann hopes to win Britain's Got Talent

Post  chrissie Sun 16 Apr 2017, 8:24 am

Luna wrote:
chrissie wrote:No sign of either of them but the people performing were in bits, it was really moving Sad

I watched it too but it didn't affect me.  I did feel sympathy for Peter Lawrence though.  Maybe I was too preoccupied thinking about the politics of it all, and why Richie Edwards, formerly of the Manics, was mentioned as he was officially declared dead quite recently.  It's generally thought he ended his life.

Totally agree with you about the politics of it all, I just genuinely felt sorry for them as individuals.
chrissie
chrissie

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Sun 16 Apr 2017, 3:34 pm

I just felt sad for the people that had lost kids . but I did not feel it was a good idea to have to see such sadness . on a Saturday night show ,that is far from serius subject. Just felt uncomfortable. joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post  mumof6 Sun 16 Apr 2017, 4:12 pm

According to the Liverpool Echo, Kate McCann is a "non singing member of the group"

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/tv/bgt-performance-missing-peoples-choir-12899926
mumof6
mumof6

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3