Re: Peter Falconio and Joanne Lees Case

Post  Andrew on Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:43 pm

Just stumbled across this site... So will park it up to come back to:

http://falconio.weebly.com/
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:17 pm

Andrew, I'm working on transferring all the earlier posts - 3 here so far.

My computer crashed in the middle of transferring another lot; I'll have one more go tonight but will leave it till tomorrow if the same thing happens again.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:22 pm

Don't worry about it, Freedom. That's a pain in the ass task that CF gave you Very Happy

I can't remember what I posted or where it was moved to be honest.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:34 pm

I know where they are - another 6 are now here. It's a straightforward job except when my computer (which I've only had since October) keeps freezing and crashing.

P.S. I think this is the lot now.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:03 am

Andrew wrote:Don't worry about it, Freedom. That's a pain in the ass task that CF gave you Very Happy

I can't remember what I posted or where it was moved to be honest.

Keeps her out of trouble Smile

Don't worry though Freedom just leave it as it is we can add to the thread now.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:15 am

I won't touch it, I promise!

A funny story on the subject of computers crashing. I was at work and was setting up new properties for rating purposes. It wasn't rocket science but it was fiddly, time consuming and needed concentration.

Thankfully I had someone to answer the phone so I could get on with the job. I set up about 20 accounts, pressed send and the system crashed and I lost the lot. I jumped up saying "I've had enough of this" and walked to the window, intending to get a breath of air. My boss thought that I was going to jump out; the look on his face was priceless.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:15 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4355406/Ex-lawyer-claims-wrong-person-jailed-Falconio-murder.html

Is Peter Falconio's murderer innocent? Ex-lawyer claims Joanne Lees' story is 'full of holes' and DNA evidence could exonerate convicted killer Bradley Murdoch
Man serving life in jail for killing Peter Falconio could be innocent - experts say
Bradley Murdoch is 11 years into the life sentence for the 2001 outback murder
A former criminal lawyer claims there are holes in Joanne Lees' story

Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:47 am

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mystery-letter-sent-london-says-10259991

Mystery letter sent from London says murdered British backpacker Peter Falconio was 'cut up and dumped in outback'
Tourist Peter, from West Yorks, was presumed dead after he disappeared in the outback in July 2001 while travelling with girlfriend Joanne Lees - but his body has never been found
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenmeg on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:57 pm

This case intrigues me. Again, mainly because of the character of Joanne Lees. She just didn't act normally or typically of someone placed in that situation.
I've watched her in interviews and she comes across as cold. It doesn' t mean I think she is guilty - just that her manner and behaviour seems odd.....
The body has never been found and there are lots of things I've read which says her story does not add up. I wouldn't be surprised if Bradley Murdoch did not
do it... I dont think he is alive though. It is very intriguing.
Helenmeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:19 pm

Murdoch is still alive helenmeg. he will never be released as Australia has a no body/no parole rule.

The ex lawyer who is one of the people saying that Murdoch didn't do it, has himself been convicted of drug taking which puts me off him a bit.

But I had a funny feeling about Joanne Lees at the time and felt she could have accidentally killed him in a physical fight and then made up the story of the murder and attempted kidnapping. When she returned to Australia recently to plug her book - officially the reason was to appeal to people to look for the body - I thought of Kate McCann and the truthful book and I remembered my initial suspicions of Joanne.
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:24 pm

HelenMeg was referring to Peter Falconio not being alive. That's how I read it anyway.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenmeg on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:44 pm

Yes I was actually although I didn't make it very clear!
I don't find Joanne very appealing but still find it hard to think that she killed him.. And if she did I don't think she would have done s good job in hiding the body. But also I can't believe that Murdoch 's motive was to rape Joanne and if it was not that then what was his motive?
Helenmeg

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:48 pm

Helenmeg wrote:Yes I was actually although I didn't make it very clear!
I don't find Joanne very appealing but still find it hard to think that she killed him.. And if she did I don't think she would have done s good job in hiding the body. But also I can't believe that Murdoch 's motive was to rape Joanne and if it was not that then what was his motive?

It always reminds me of that woman who claimed road rage. Had a huge argument and killed him then claimed someone chased them through the lanes and killed her boyfriend Lee Harvery in a road rage attack. She was the subject of one of those fake tears programmes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tracie_Andrews

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenmeg on Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:47 am

Yes, I remember that case - someone called Tracie Andrews who lived in West Midlands. I think she is still in Jail now.
Joanne Lees was remarkably composed and cool (on the outside at least) for someone so young who had been through such an ordeal.
When someone's behaviour is so different from the norm then it rings bells...

I just dont know about Joanne Lees - but I think maybe she's just one of those people who dont show emotion. I hope that one day we get to hear the truth
Helenmeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:26 am

You'll see from the Wikipedia link that Tracie Andrews was released in 2011, Helenmeg.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top