Forensic analysis scandal?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forensic analysis scandal?

Post  Mimi on Sat 25 Feb 2017, 2:02 pm

joyce1938 wrote:I read that the aprtement was sold to this lady a few years ago ,seems we have just heard about it .   As an aside ,has anyone read mail last week that had an article about the RSA forensics  have been in trouble ,for the techies playing around with DN,,and the dna said one thing ,posative samples .  Problems is that they feel a lot of people could be in prison  because of this false readings .There were 3 places one Manchester,London and cant recall the 3rd name . Well what if and I don't know how long this had been going on ,but when mr amaral said at first they heard over phone I think That dna was positive for maddie ,then it changed when the notice came back ,and said not sure etc etc . or worse .Its just so hard to realize such people with responsible work ,would play about for sake of their Ego . joyce1938

Is this the one - Randox Testing Services

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4238578/Courts-face-crisis-500-fixed-forensic-tests.html

Mimi

Back to top Go down

Re: Forensic analysis scandal?

Post  Freedom on Sat 25 Feb 2017, 4:09 pm

Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots on Sat 25 Feb 2017, 8:59 pm

Horrifying and strange timing also.....considering who is in the news! It is of course nothing to do with the technique....it is two criminals who have doctored the results..  i take it they didnt work for FSS......it is no different to finding two policeman were planting evidence.

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 on Sun 26 Feb 2017, 12:01 am

That might be right ,but I think the number was 700,so maybe another ,yes it was in Mail I read it too. joyce1938.
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top