MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comments on Metodo 3 by Jenny Murat!! - also Mayor of Portugal accuses McCanns of extreme negligence

4 posters

Go down

Comments on Metodo 3 by Jenny Murat!!  - also Mayor of Portugal accuses McCanns of extreme negligence Empty Comments on Metodo 3 by Jenny Murat!! - also Mayor of Portugal accuses McCanns of extreme negligence

Post  candyfloss Tue 14 Mar 2017, 12:57 pm

Scroll down for Jenny Murat's comments re Metodo 3 Shocked Shocked

Madeleine McCann: Manuel Domingues Borba Accuses, Jenny Murat Accuses And Clarence Mitchell Defends

http://www.anorak.co.uk/178379/madeleine-mccann/madeleine-mccann-manuel-domingues-borba-accuses-jenny-murat-accuses-and-clarence-mitchell-defends.html/

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Comments on Metodo 3 by Jenny Murat!!  - also Mayor of Portugal accuses McCanns of extreme negligence Empty Re: Comments on Metodo 3 by Jenny Murat!! - also Mayor of Portugal accuses McCanns of extreme negligence

Post  Dee Coy Tue 14 Mar 2017, 1:27 pm

candyfloss wrote:Scroll down for Jenny Murat's comments re Metodo 3 Shocked Shocked

Madeleine McCann: Manuel Domingues Borba Accuses, Jenny Murat Accuses And Clarence Mitchell Defends

http://www.anorak.co.uk/178379/madeleine-mccann/madeleine-mccann-manuel-domingues-borba-accuses-jenny-murat-accuses-and-clarence-mitchell-defends.html/

So Metodo3 were employed to shadow and intimidate and force changes to witness statements, according to Jenny. Shocking, but entirely believable. In fact, makes perfect sense, imo.

Back to top Go down

Comments on Metodo 3 by Jenny Murat!!  - also Mayor of Portugal accuses McCanns of extreme negligence Empty Re: Comments on Metodo 3 by Jenny Murat!! - also Mayor of Portugal accuses McCanns of extreme negligence

Post  Andrew Tue 14 Mar 2017, 1:31 pm

And we hear from Jenny Murat, Robert Murat’s mother. “We did nothing wrong and we have been penalised for their mistake. It is really upsetting. I cannot tell you what has been going on here. It has just been horrendous,” says she.

She goes on: “Metodo [the McCanns private detectives] were getting people to change their statements, following everybody everywhere. They were certainly following me. If they [Metodo 3] have anybody who saw Robert, they are paying them to lie. They were following me everywhere. Why? I don’t know. It’s pretty scary, I can tell you.”

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Wed 15 Mar 2017, 2:57 pm

Andrew wrote:And we hear from Jenny Murat, Robert Murat’s mother. “We did nothing wrong and we have been penalised for their mistake. It is really upsetting. I cannot tell you what has been going on here. It has just been horrendous,” says she.

She goes on: “Metodo [the McCanns private detectives] were getting people to change their statements, following everybody everywhere. They were certainly following me. If they [Metodo 3] have anybody who saw Robert, they are paying them to lie. They were following me everywhere. Why? I don’t know. It’s pretty scary, I can tell you.”

Didn't Jez Wilkins also state that he found Metodo's approach heavy-handed or words to that effect?

If Mrs Fenn did retract her statement (which I doubt) then I think it would only have been because she was fed up with being approached by the press and possibly also Metodo who I am sure would have been very interested in her statement.

I presume Metodo also spoke to the Smith family?

I always presumed that Metodo were brought in by the McCanns to 'muddy the waters'. What an extraordinary case this is. Why oh why were TM allowed to get away with all this?
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down