Terrorist attacks in London

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Terrorist attacks in London

Post  Bampots on Fri 15 Sep 2017, 3:17 pm

Thats the same link as the link at top of my post Freedom??

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Fri 15 Sep 2017, 5:16 pm

Sorry - a senior moment there.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 9:20 am

There are already many videos on YouTube about this - I'm trying not to be paranoid but it does seem weird.

Freedom

Back to top Go down

Parsons Green Tube Bomb

Post  hesla on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 2:16 pm

What made me suspicious apart from the lack of damage around the bucket was the pictures of the red haired woman in pink with the emergency worker strolling along smiling with no obvious sign of trauma except an eighteenth century style toothache bandage and not a hair out of place. Photo won't copy over sorry IPad never cooperates.
hesla

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 4:15 pm

Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 4:42 pm

Freedom wrote:There are already many videos on YouTube about this - I'm trying not to be paranoid but it does seem weird.

Paranoid is almost certainly the right word, Freedom! Sure the victims will inevitability embellish through sheer fear and anxiety and of course the media will jump on this for their wall to wall coverage as we have seen here and all previous attacks. The description of the bomb going off is actually what I would expect from frightened victims and the media. Saying "fireball" or "explosion" is far too dramatic though...I would say a flash over would be more accurate, though no more scary. This few tenths of a second flash (from the detonator charge?) would be enough to cause the singeing we saw but cause no damage around the bucket IMO.

I now see they have arrested a 18 year old lad and are searching a house in Sunbury so hopefully the case is closed quickly and any CCTV on the train can be released and put the conspiracies to bed!

All the above leaves out the fact that dozens of commuters on that train are in on it or been silenced (which is even more silly).
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 9:49 pm

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 9:57 pm

There does appear to be a dressing on her cheek under the bandage
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 10:16 pm

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 10:22 pm

It's understandable that anyone would call people to let them know that they're okay but it's a bit odd that she was holding the phone to the supposedly injured side of her face.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Re: Tube Blast

Post  hesla on Sun 17 Sep 2017, 9:29 am

It is also strange that there is no sign of hair or make up out of place and she doesn't appear particularly traumatised. It reminds me of the joint exercises fire police and ambulance carry out with volunteer casualties and a major incident scenario. I have been a volunteer a couple of times. That is the vibe I see in a lot of these pictures.
hesla

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Sun 17 Sep 2017, 9:35 am

I suppose though that there are occasionally times when there is delayed shock after an incident?

I wish I could find the clip of this woman walking along the street that was on YouTube yesterday.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Tube bomb

Post  hesla on Sun 17 Sep 2017, 10:42 am

Was this the link Freedom about 1:50 if it works ok.  
It's worth watching to the end for a resume of the key points.
hesla

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Sun 17 Sep 2017, 11:09 am

hesla wrote:It is also strange that there is no sign of hair or make up out of place and she doesn't appear particularly traumatised. It reminds me of the joint exercises fire police and ambulance carry out with volunteer casualties and a major incident scenario. I have been a volunteer a couple of times. That is the vibe I see in a lot of these pictures.
No messy look, absolutely pristine, and not a single speck of blood?  I am one of those who does get annoyed when people start with conspiracies and all that stuff, but there is something so odd about all these pictures.  The place where the 'device' was has a screen right by it in white, there is not a mark on it.... no smoke damage, no marks that I can see. 

Just to say we probably don't know how these things work, but it is all strange.

candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie on Mon 18 Sep 2017, 4:01 pm

There is another picture of the woman in pink on this article:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4491421/parsons-green-tube-bomber-cctv-struggling-with-bomb/

It looks like she suffered some sort of scorching or burn
chrissie

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect on Mon 18 Sep 2017, 6:56 pm

I now see they have arrested a 18 year old lad and are searching a house in Sunbury so hopefully the case is closed quickly and any CCTV on the train can be released and put the conspiracies to bed!

All the above leaves out the fact that dozens of commuters on that train are in on it or been silenced (which is even more silly).

TheTruthWillOut : 

And all it would take would be a few well-placed actors in the vicinity of the "bomb" who would set off the panic amongst the genuine commuters.
As for the arrestee. Seems he is a Syrian refugee. Now what disenfranchised lad from a war torn country is going to turn down a few grand to be the baddie? He will be given a new id and be moved elsewhere with more money than he has ever seen in his life. Not saying this is what happened here but that is how easy it would be.
Does nobody ever wonder how, in the most closely monitored society in the western world the cctv footage is always grainy and the mobile footage is practically non existent? We are being controlled on a scale that we cannot comprehend and the weapon of choice us fear.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut on Mon 18 Sep 2017, 7:43 pm

Have to disagree, Chirpy.

The Government/security service/Police couldn't organise a p up in a brewery never mind pull off such an audacious plan fooling everyone! Far too much private CCTV for one. Are the Police/Government currently 'controlling' what is being said and done with the investigation? Sure, but I haven't seen anything that shouts set up here.....Yet.

This lady in pink seems to interest a few here. Why not try and identify/find her on Twitter/Facebook?

As for this 21 year old Syrian, we don't yet know what, if any, involvement he has yet. The 18 year old (said to be Iraqi) is the one known to have carried a Lidl bag with the 'bomb' in it onto the tube train.
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR on Mon 18 Sep 2017, 7:57 pm

I'm with TTWO , the amount of organisation to pull off a stunt like this is beyond the state. Plus I have to say I think if it was faked the issues mentioned would have been dealt with ie there would have been fire damage around the bucket ,pink lady would have been more messed up ,lying on a trolley, drip in arm etc
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut on Mon 18 Sep 2017, 8:16 pm

Actually reading various articles and quite a lot of the injuries were from the stampede rather than from flash burns? Lady in pink could have got walloped on the cheek in the melee for all we know!

I still say this 'bomb' went off like a damp squib. Think magicians puff of smoke at the end of a trick but with (very short lived) flames or adding water to a hot chip pan! Both very scary whilst sitting on a tube train going about your business.
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR on Mon 18 Sep 2017, 8:41 pm

Looking at the side on picture of 'pink lady ' there appears to be a lot of exudate from her wound which is typical of a burn. Also given the position of the injury the 'dentist 'bandage makes sense )as well as not wanting to use tape on sensitised skin)
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut on Mon 18 Sep 2017, 8:57 pm

Could well be right, PMR. I think what I'm trying to say is that some are suspicious because the descriptions from victims/witnesses/media is far in excess of what the pictures are telling us. For me this just means a mountain is being made of a molehill (with respect for what the victims went through) rather than it meaning this is all fake or a set up.

Media and witnesses always exaggerate. When all reports scream 'bomb!' 'Explosion!', the natural expectation is death and destruction not 'pristine' victims and no fire/explosion damage in the train. It doesn't mean it is all fake though!
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect on Mon 18 Sep 2017, 9:59 pm

Whilst I respect anybody's right to disagree, I'd be very interested to know what the concensus is on this footage.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Mon 18 Sep 2017, 10:15 pm

Is it trying to suggest that there were police pretending to be terrorists? It's not clear and it's jumpy which makes it difficult for me to watch.

I don't understand why the police were changing their clothes - most odd.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut on Mon 18 Sep 2017, 10:41 pm

@Chirpyinsect

I think it is a load of out of context codswallop to be frank! I remember that footage live at the time. It was a long time after the terrorists were already shot dead and a van full of officers pulled up and proceeded to change from Police uniform into comfortable clothes (camo trousers/t-shirt) before putting on riot/tactical gear over the course of 10+ minutes in front of cameras and public. Of course these videos only show 1-2 minutes of edited footage for their own agendas.

TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi on Mon 18 Sep 2017, 10:52 pm

The bloke on the ground hasn`t got a red beard - it`s a very dark beard, much darker than his hair - could almost be fake. Anyway it`s all a bit blurred to say for sure.

How do we know where that film of the people changing clothes has come from, i.e. when and where it was filmed. Just because it says 3rd July doesn`t mean it was.

Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top