The case of missing Isabel Celis, sadly her remains have been found 5 years later

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The case of missing Isabel Celis, sadly her remains have been found 5 years later

Post  Andrew on Sat 01 Apr 2017, 8:16 am

Move this one to where see fit:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/remains-americas-maddie-mccann-dramatically-10137495

Remains of 'America's Maddie McCann' dramatically FOUND five years after little girl vanished from bedroom
Isabel Celis was six-years-old when her dad told police he checked her bedroom in the morning and she had gone
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Re: The case of missing Isabel Celis, sadly her remains have been found 5 years later

Post  Freedom on Sat 01 Apr 2017, 9:14 am

I've transferred the above post here.

I remember this case well; I don't think that comparisons were made at the time of "another Maddie" - maybe because of the strong suspicion that there was parental involvement.

It's interesting now that such a comparison is being made.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Re: The case of missing Isabel Celis, sadly her remains have been found 5 years later

Post  Heisenburg on Sat 01 Apr 2017, 10:09 am

Freedom wrote:I've transferred the above post here.

I remember this case well; I don't think that comparisons were made at the time of "another Maddie" - maybe because of the strong suspicion that there was parental involvement.

It's interesting now that such a comparison is being made.

From the article posted by Andrew.

When Isabel first vanished, police said that there were 'suspicious circumstances around a possible entry point' at the family's home.

It had been rumoured that this related to evidence Isabel's bedroom window had been forced open.
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg on Sat 01 Apr 2017, 10:14 am

Andrew wrote:Move this one to where see fit:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/remains-americas-maddie-mccann-dramatically-10137495

Remains of 'America's Maddie McCann' dramatically FOUND five years after little girl vanished from bedroom
Isabel Celis was six-years-old when her dad told police he checked her bedroom in the morning and she had gone

Ask the dogs Sandra,apparently a cadaver dog alerted in the house around the time of her disappearance.
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg on Sat 01 Apr 2017, 10:23 am

Take the name away and see the similarities.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/isabel-mercedes-celis-case-family-asked-leave-home-fbi-dogs-find-clue-article-1.1066133

FBI search dogs, including a scent dog and a cadaver dog, hit on something in the house that police noted was "important" to the investigation on Sunday. Police then executed search warrants on the Celis home and other homes in the neighborhood, though they would not say which ones.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-tucson-girl-isabel-celis-surveillance-videos-hold/story?id=16210060
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Mon 03 Apr 2017, 1:19 pm

I have split from missing children Andrew and given this poor child her own thread so transferred your post here...

Andrew wrote:Mods I can't find where these related stories are?

Can you move this one to the relevant thread please:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3241969/isabel-celis-american-madeleine-mccann-911-call-parents/

‘I SHOULD HAVE CHECKED ON HER!’ Harrowing 911 calls from parents of ‘America’s Maddie McCann’ Isabel Celis, 5, who mysteriously vanished from her bedroom five years ago
Isabel's mother can be heard begging the police to hurry round to their house

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Mon 03 Apr 2017, 1:33 pm

Thanks, CF.

Snipped from an article back in 2012:

The search for Celis intensified after two FBI search dogs hit upon something in the Celis family home overnight. Villasenor noted that there was a cadavaer dog and a scent dog used in the search.

"We have information we obtained from the dogs that has necessitated more follow-up investigation," Tucson Police Chief Roberto Villasenor said today.

Police evacuated the Celis family from their home today following the dog search, which involved one cadaver dog and one scent-following dog, Villasenor said. They are treating the house as a crime scene.

Police have not ruled out the parents of the missing child as suspects.

"We are investigating all of the parties involved," he said today.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-tucson-girl-isabel-celis-nearby-homes-searched/story?id=16194621
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell on Mon 03 Apr 2017, 2:08 pm

Just adding this here too. From 2012, but some details of the 'intensity of the search for Isabel' old news of course but some interesting facts.

http://tucson.com/news/local/crime/intensity-of-search-for-isabel-revealed/article_91fee6b2-df37-5c40-bc2a-20e15fe69299.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Mon 03 Apr 2017, 2:28 pm

Thanks for posting that, Bluebell. A very interesting article indeed and the similarities with elsewhere are remarkable.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Mon 03 Apr 2017, 2:58 pm

Another Sun article on it that's just come out:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3244670/isabel-celis-madeleine-mccann-disappear-remains-discovered/

MYSTERY DISAPPEARANCE Who was Isabel Celis, when did ‘America’s Madeleine McCann’ disappear and where were her remains discovered?
The six-year-old was last seen alive when she was tucked into bed on April 20, 2012
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell on Mon 03 Apr 2017, 3:35 pm

I'm glad they have found her remains, poor child. I did read that it was a hunter who found human remains quite a few weeks ago and the police have been waiting for DNA results to confirm the identity before holding a press conference.
I wonder what the chances are now of finding who took her and how she died? Very slim I imagine unless they can track someone's movements to where she was found? Very, very sad.

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg on Mon 03 Apr 2017, 4:06 pm

bluebell wrote:I'm glad they have found her remains, poor child.   I did read that it was a hunter who found human remains quite a few weeks ago and the police have been waiting for DNA results to confirm the identity before holding a press conference.
I wonder what the chances are now of finding who took her and how she died?  Very slim I imagine unless they can track someone's movements to where she was found?    Very, very sad.    

But yet the police said it was not by happenstance that she was found.(lovely word had to google to see its meaning)

Chief Magnus would not offer any more information as to how police were led to the spot a month ago, except to say it was not 'happenstance'.
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie on Mon 03 Apr 2017, 4:07 pm

How did neighbours hear male voices and a dog barking at 6:30am when her mother left for work at 7:00am and heard nothing, assuming she must have been getting ready for work? In the shower, maybe?

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Mon 03 Apr 2017, 4:26 pm

It looks to me like all the circumstantial evidence points towards either one or both of the parents being involved.

And now the body has sadly been found then maybe they will have enough evidence to build a prosecution and ultimately a conviction.

IMO etc.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Mon 03 Apr 2017, 10:57 pm

This was done a while ago. Who do they remind you of...? scratch

Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Mon 03 Apr 2017, 11:34 pm

Another one that's worth watching from the early days:

Andrew

Back to top Go down

AMERICA'S MADDIE - REMAINS FOUND

Post  curious on Tue 04 Apr 2017, 9:35 am

curious, your post has been deleted, it has nothing to do with Isabel Celis, and it did contain libellous comment and incorrect statements - admin
curious

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Tue 04 Apr 2017, 10:11 am

Will post this one up now so I can come back to it later on:

Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell on Tue 04 Apr 2017, 10:15 am

Heisenburg wrote:
bluebell wrote:I'm glad they have found her remains, poor child.   I did read that it was a hunter who found human remains quite a few weeks ago and the police have been waiting for DNA results to confirm the identity before holding a press conference.
I wonder what the chances are now of finding who took her and how she died?  Very slim I imagine unless they can track someone's movements to where she was found?    Very, very sad.    

But yet the police said it was not by happenstance that she was found.(lovely word had to google to see its meaning)

Chief Magnus would not offer any more information as to how police were led to the spot a month ago, except to say it was not 'happenstance'.

You are quite correct, 'happenstance' indeed. What I read should be considered rumour I suppose as I don't have a link, but could the police have had a tip off and her remains were found by a police searchers? Wonder if the word hunter was used as a similitude?
I only hope the police have something to go on, it must be so difficult.

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie on Tue 04 Apr 2017, 10:20 am

Jeez the head shakes in that first vid?

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Tue 04 Apr 2017, 11:00 am

http://bringisahome.com/donations/

A special fund has been established to assist the search for Isabel Mercedes Celis and to support the family. This money will be used to help the family in their search for their daughter and helps the volunteers to print fliers, banners and other search materials.

You can go to any Wells Fargo bank and make a deposit to the “Bring Isa Home” account. This a donation account and your receipt from the deposit can be used for your taxes.

Office Max at 5550 E Broadway in Tucson is helping us with printing fliers and banners. Those who want to help by donating can call them directly at 520-584-0644.

We are also looking for any other businesses to help with in kind donations and/or hanging banners and posters. If you would like to contribute in that way please email BringIsaHome@yahoo.com

We are also accepting Paypal donations here:
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Tue 04 Apr 2017, 11:15 am

Another old article from not long after it happened:

http://tucson.com/news/local/crime/isa-s-mom-how-should-we-act/article_0bd5315c-8050-55a4-8909-14ada333adc7.amp.html

Sorry for all the old stuff, but it's just that I find it very interesting as I'm learning very quickly more about it all.

As I said before, the similarities are remarkable and they've clearly followed the McCann case in detail themselves.

Imo etc.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top