Stories that are just downright weird / silly / strange / amazing

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Stories that are just downright weird / silly / strange / amazing - Page 11 Empty Re: Stories that are just downright weird / silly / strange / amazing

Post  unreorganised on Sat 02 Feb 2019, 8:59 pm

A skeleton in the closet, perhaps.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Stories that are just downright weird / silly / strange / amazing - Page 11 Empty Bananas...?

Post  Rosa canina on Sat 02 Feb 2019, 10:45 pm

Stories that are just downright weird / silly / strange / amazing - Page 11 Z

Unappetising, shabby English food in nasty plastic bags -

- I'd have to say those bananas seem to have potential

customer appreciation phrases written on them.

Stories that are just downright weird / silly / strange / amazing - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrxBND4IQ3WdfGctMAkD8QXjPVNijW31d84YZQQI6vgxJ_qzo1

Hair and makeup like a Mexican mama-san -

- Harry looks like a useless cuck.

Stories that are just downright weird / silly / strange / amazing - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzIpci7s50bjHtVucruvl5z3PfDx_dOiDVEMaXsZnS9WyYKkVTqg

What the hell baking is this??

Back to top Go down

Stories that are just downright weird / silly / strange / amazing - Page 11 Empty Re: Stories that are just downright weird / silly / strange / amazing

Post  Freedom on Thu 21 Mar 2019, 9:10 am

I wasn't sure what is the most appropriate topic for this story but the use of the words "star" and "entertaining" made me decide on this one.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/celebrity/lorraine-kelly-wins-%C2%A312-million-tax-battle/ar-BBV1NaD?li=AAnZ9Ug&ocid=mailsignout

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised on Thu 21 Mar 2019, 9:36 am

If that's the disputed tax figure can you imagine what she must have earned? Not bad for a simpering talent vacuum.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Thu 21 Mar 2019, 10:59 am

Money for old rope as my mother would have said.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  bxddha on Thu 30 May 2019, 11:59 pm

Pretty stupid story, but after I and my friends were in horror escape room here https://komnata.co.uk/london/, I could not sleep at night. I was waking up again and again even my husband woke up (it is pretty hard for him). I saw a mystery silhouettes everywhere. Now I can not even watch horror movies.

bxddha

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Sun 18 Aug 2019, 9:20 am

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised on Thu 26 Sep 2019, 6:10 pm

unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Thu 26 Sep 2019, 6:19 pm

There is no answer to that one.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Sun 06 Oct 2019, 2:45 pm

There's not much you can say about this one either except perhaps how drunk do you have to be not to notice this had happened?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7541281/Horrified-man-51-genitals-ripped-horrific-cannibal-attack.html
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised on Thu 10 Oct 2019, 2:49 pm

I've just noticed that this actually happened to me a week ago last Tuesday.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Thu 10 Oct 2019, 4:10 pm

Well, people can be too busy to notice other things I suppose......the McCanns of course were too busy to look for Madeleine.

This story is from a year ago. Peanut butter????

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-who-genitals-ripped-eaten-13520910
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised on Sat 12 Oct 2019, 7:25 pm

Yeah, you've got to use peanut butter or the dog's just not interested.

Er, I've heard......
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11