MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dave Edgar: what an ace private investigator!

+14
Heisenburg
mumof6
unreorganised
poster
Freedom
bluebell
Helenmeg
Poe
espeland
Dee Coy
LeoMcSick
candyfloss
What's_up_doc?
Andrew
18 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

dave edgar - Dave Edgar: what an ace private investigator! Empty Dave Edgar: what an ace private investigator!

Post  Andrew Sun 26 Mar 2017, 10:17 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/someone-protecting-madeleine-mccann-kidnapper-10104793

Some rubbish from Dave Edgar:

Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

dave edgar - Dave Edgar: what an ace private investigator! Empty Re: Dave Edgar: what an ace private investigator!

Post  Andrew Sun 26 Mar 2017, 10:19 pm

I wonder how much he got paid to come up with that dross then..?
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

dave edgar - Dave Edgar: what an ace private investigator! Empty Re: Dave Edgar: what an ace private investigator!

Post  What's_up_doc? Sun 26 Mar 2017, 10:24 pm

So he thinks the McCanns would pay him to find evidence implicating themselves? 

“If I found any evidence against Kate and Gerry I would have given it to the police immediately. Kate and Gerry would expect no less. But I found no shred of evidence.

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Sun 26 Mar 2017, 10:28 pm

...I don't think he understood the job,description let alone the case! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 26 Mar 2017, 10:34 pm

What a load of ****.

What a supersleuth he is.  It could have been a lone kidnapper or a gang. Rolling Eyes   What good deduction Edgar, bravo.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 26 Mar 2017, 10:43 pm

This is an old article from 2009 concerning Edgar. I'll stick it here as well:

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunday-life/maddie-investigator-dave-edgar-recalls-the-horrific-cases-that-still-haunt-him-28494898.html

Snipped:

Dave’s team were stumped until they identified killer Stephen Mottram through the use of controversial Low Copy Number DNA profiling to analyse single cells left at the scene.

Dave said: “It was a difficult and long case, and thank God we were able to use the DNA tests.”

I wonder what Edgar's thoughts are on the DNA/FSS stuff regarding Madeleine then?

Real thoughts and not ones that are influenced when you get paid by the Find Madeleine fund...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 26 Mar 2017, 10:44 pm

Boring.

All this rubbish was anticipated. Remember, it's the anniversary.

Who's next to crawl out of the woodwork.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 26 Mar 2017, 10:47 pm

Bloody hell. His guff has even made the front page of tomorrow's Daily Mirror.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 26 Mar 2017, 10:52 pm

Of course it's on the front page - where else do you put the McCanns. (Unless it's to report they've lost a court case).

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 26 Mar 2017, 10:54 pm

Andrew wrote:Bloody hell. His guff has even made the front page of tomorrow's Daily Mirror.

dave edgar - Dave Edgar: what an ace private investigator! C73--FLW4AArkHA

Anyone noticed how they take it in turns to have these headlines?   Sooo obvious.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LeoMcSick Mon 27 Mar 2017, 12:24 am

team Mccann on the counterattack.. They look really desperate ... this was really low from them... how low can they go? Suspect
LeoMcSick
LeoMcSick

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Mon 27 Mar 2017, 12:35 am

How long have they been headline news once more? Couple of months?

This is nothing to do with anniversary and everything to do with endgame. Imo.

Back to top Go down

Post  espeland Mon 27 Mar 2017, 8:19 am

Dee Coy wrote:How long have they been headline news once more? Couple of months?

This is nothing to do with anniversary and everything to do with endgame. Imo.

Agreed. TM will be concerned about potential activity after last weeks Appeal result, particularly GA's next move - what, where and when? How things change: this time last week they were looking forward to huge sums being paid for interview on the anniversary.
espeland
espeland

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Mon 27 Mar 2017, 8:54 am

The question is: will we get a sighting?

Their desperation just oozes through that article. I agree with you Dee Coy & espeland this is endgame and the McCanns are frantically clutching at straws.

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenmeg Mon 27 Mar 2017, 10:52 am

Poe wrote:The question is: will we get a sighting?

Their desperation just oozes through that article. I agree with you Dee Coy & espeland this is endgame and the McCanns are frantically clutching at straws.

Ha! Yes a sighting - there has to be a sighting... I wonder where ? But of course perhaps a European sighting
Helenmeg
Helenmeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 27 Mar 2017, 10:58 am

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Mon 27 Mar 2017, 11:07 am

dave edgar - Dave Edgar: what an ace private investigator! Downlo10

“I’m talking about TV, posters, letters, text messages, new technology. We’re talking Europe. Get the message out there.” 

What about wristbands Dave?

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebell Mon 27 Mar 2017, 11:17 am

A few comments from the Yahoo article

jamesjames14 minutes ago
and 45 guesses who is being protected.

janet13 minutes ago
and all the other kidnapped children forgotten,

Rosemarie14 minutes ago
I think we all have a good suspicion about who did it. I am wondering why they lost their libel case, and the validity of someone that says it can't have been them and they weren't involved when that person is on their payroll. The amount of money pumped into a case where the parents were at least neglectful is a disgrace, it would have funded how many children's services? It is beyond belief that one missing person is allocated all this funding.

SIMON10 minutes ago
So this mans runs a private investigation service that has made a fortune being involved in this case which he still thinks has legs. This article is basically about a complete guess by a private investigator. The police are working on the premise that it is a professional gang of traffickers and he is talking about someone confiding in a friend. Total nonsense.

SDI10 minutes ago
The only reason that this story is being released is that the named detective in question runs a company who were hired by the McCanns and who now would liketo share in the continuing funding of this investigation that was recently signed off to conclude this year.
It's a plea that he knows where she is and who the alleged kidnapper is and if you give us some money we will track them down, false hope in exchange for payment

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Mon 27 Mar 2017, 11:36 am

The last comment from bluebell's post:

SDI10 minutes ago
The only reason that this story is being released is that the named detective in question runs a company who were hired by the McCanns and who now would liketo share in the continuing funding of this investigation that was recently signed off to conclude this year.
It's a plea that he knows where she is and who the alleged kidnapper is and if you give us some money we will track them down, false hope in exchange for payment

Rather than false hope in exchange for payment, I wonder if this article is a veiled threat. It reads as being very supportive of the McCanns but it may also be Mr Edgar's way of reminding the "kidnappers" how much he knows.

I still think this is McCann spin but imagine if they are being blackmailed by their own investigators Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Mon 27 Mar 2017, 12:03 pm

I think the clock is ticking Poe and they know that. I think the church visit on Mothering Sunday (if true), the cronies' hollow cries for help and the attempts to  discredit and deflect are all falling on deaf ears. They may think they can rekindle support by 're-hashing old stunts but the truth is they can't. The public knows too much and the irony is it is the very exposure they so desperately needed in the early days that looks like being their undoing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next