Why the Smith Sighting - and not the Last Photo - is the Key to the Madeleine McCann Case - Criminal Profiler Pat Brown

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Why the Smith Sighting - and not the Last Photo - is the Key to the Madeleine McCann Case - Criminal Profiler Pat Brown

Post  Freedom on Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 9:25

Some good comments there indeed.

As I mentioned before, I have doubts about the cat statement. Even if we can explain away the reference to working with RM when he was a child as a translation error, surely if someone was capable of such awful behaviour, other people would have knowledge of it and be prepared to come forward and say what they know.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Re: Why the Smith Sighting - and not the Last Photo - is the Key to the Madeleine McCann Case - Criminal Profiler Pat Brown

Post  Andrew on Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 11:19

Sunday Night added 3 new photos.
1 hr ·
Sunday 8.30 | Ten years ago, Madeleine Beth McCann vanished without a trace from a holiday resort in Portugal.
At the centre of this baffling case are her parents, Kate and Gerry McCann. To some, tragic victims. To others, negligent parents. Or even worse, cold-blooded killers.
Gone: A Sunday Night Major Investigation airs on Sunday at 8.30pm on Seven and PLUS7 Live.

Sunday Night
4 hrs ·
Set your reminders - this is a Facebook Live segment you don't want to miss!
Rahni Sadler will be live from 12pm tomorrow ahead of Sunday's investigation into the mystery of Madeleine McCann.
Submit your questions for Rahni now by commenting below or sending us a private message.

Sunday Night
7 hrs ·
The photographs are as instantly recognisable as they are haunting; three-year-old Madeleine McCann frozen in time, her angelic face the picture of innocence.
Madeleine vanished from her bed 10 years ago in a mystery that has captivated the world and sparked dozens of theories about what occurred on the night of May 3, 2007.
Now, a fresh line of inquiry could finally tell us what happened to little Maddie.
Gone: A Sunday Night Major Investigation airs on Sunday at 8.30pm on Channel 7.

... From that Facebook link.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 12:31

Pat Brown in a studio set up down the street, or the McCanns?  What does she mean?

Alladin Noons‏ @AlladinNoons · 38m

Nice little jaunt down under for #McCann

ProfilerPatB  

Replying to @AlladinNoons @melania9021

All the way down the street to a hotel where a studio was set up. #mccann #nokangaroos

Alladin Noons‏
@AlladinNoons  

Replying to @ProfilerPatB @melania9021

Do you know if this will air in UK Pat or are we not allowed to see it here #mccann #anywallabies ?

PAT BROWN‏
@ProfilerPatB  

Replying to @AlladinNoons @melania9021

It is geoblocked outside of Australia but I will post a link later. #mccann #SundayNight

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 12:34

We shall see what we shall see!

I just can't imagine the McCanns appearing in such a programme. It's my guess that old clips from the 2011 Australian interview will be used.
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 14:01

I think Pat means she's in a hotel near her (in the US) and it's being done via video-link.

Hence 'no kangaroo'

I can't see the Mc's being in Oz either.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Winslow Boy on Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 14:02

Freedom wrote:We shall see what we shall see!

I just can't imagine the McCanns appearing in such a programme. It's my guess that old clips from the 2011 Australian interview will be used.

Hi, is there a map of where the smith sighting was, and the direction the Abducter was travelling, cheers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 14:15

.... If you google 'smith sighting map', then a fair few should come up.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 14:29

I wonder if TB will ever be invited into a TV studio, to elaborate on his numerous Smithman threads and polls, to try and convice Joe Public that the Smiths are liars.

I'm surprised Team McCann haven't wheeled him out for that. Yet.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Winslow Boy on Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 14:33

Andrew wrote:.... If you google 'smith sighting map', then a fair few should come up.

Cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 14:39

So what changed with Pat Brown and the way they talk about her over there.  Verdi saying this morning anything to further her career, TB accused her of talking rubbish, she is not afforded any respect at all, yet she is a trained profiler and knows what she is talking about,  and she was a member of CMoMM (maybe still is), and was the best thing since sliced bread but now??  So what has changed, I don't have to phone a friend on that one. Smile

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Thu 20 Apr 2017 - 14:54

It's very simple.

Pat believes in the Smiths.

And it's imperative on CMoMM that the Smiths are liars.

Say no more.

Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss on Sat 22 Jul 2017 - 9:19

Moved this here as very relevant, with all this talk of the Smith sighting and last photo, imo a great piece by Pat Brown.

candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top