MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian TV show Sunday Night with Pat Brown

+22
espeland
mumof6
Châtelaine
Admin
Dee Coy
What's_up_doc?
TheTruthWillOut
Guinea Pig
Heisenburg
niklasericson
Winslow Boy
Helenmeg
Poe
bluebell
Andrew
Bampots
unreorganised
Mimi
Mo
dogs don't lie
Freedom
candyfloss
26 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Australian TV show Sunday Night with Pat Brown - Page 2 Empty Re: Australian TV show Sunday Night with Pat Brown

Post  Heisenburg Fri 21 Apr 2017, 5:00 pm

Bampots wrote:
Heisenburg wrote:So has Pat Brown been set up to fall because she is rather close with her thoughts on smithman?
Also don't forget a spokesman was out there and had the ear of the media some time ago.
He must be helluva speaker to convince so many to toe the line...i realise im in the minority on this ....but i see all these things as set ups....from the Sun article through to Pat Brown. Set up to fail...or Pat jumped as part of a team??
Who knows its just games....anyway how is OG getting on any news yet????
Remember this,go to the 2016 events.
https://mumbrella.com.au/commscon
OG what's that apart from an expensive charade?
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Australian TV show Sunday Night with Pat Brown - Page 2 Empty Re: Australian TV show Sunday Night with Pat Brown

Post  Guinea Pig Fri 21 Apr 2017, 5:28 pm

Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Fri 21 Apr 2017, 5:43 pm

So shenanigans still in full force with this case, eh? Think I'll go back to hospital for the 10th anniversary to pass.....No
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 21 Apr 2017, 5:50 pm

It's going to be a trying couple of months with the General Election as well!

At least we know for sure now that the McCanns aren't taking part in the programme.

P.S. Just found this link again regarding an earlier "scoop" from Sunday Night.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4306170/Princess-Diana-s-former-lover-James-Hewitt-speaks-out.html
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 21 Apr 2017, 7:27 pm

Pat Brown hitting back, well done Pat...........

Carla Spade‏ @CarlaSpade · 34m  

Carla Spade Retweeted PAT BROWN

I've never been a supporter of yours but I know you wouldn't do that for the money. I know U thought it wld get the truth out there #McCann

-----------------

PAT BROWN‏ @ProfilerPatB · 46m46 minutes ago  

For those of you who think I would go on Australian TV to talk about the Madeleine McCann case just for the money, I was not paid. #mccann

-------------

PAT BROWN‏ @ProfilerPatB · 6h6 hours ago  

Replying to @prophonics

I hold out little hope that this is a piece of honest journalism. #McCann

------------

PAT BROWN‏ @ProfilerPatB · 1h1 hour ago  

The REAL reason I did the Aussie #McCann interview was to get the truth out in the MSM. That it'll likely be a pro-McCann hatchet job sucks.

---------------

PAT BROWN‏ @ProfilerPatB · 41m41 minutes ago  

Rahni Sadler hasn't answered my email about the libelous edited clip used in the #SundayNight #McCann promo. Considering a defamation suit.

--------------

PAT BROWN‏ @ProfilerPatB · 40m40 minutes ago  

Replying to @TeddyShepherd

It's true that taped TV is a game of Russian roulette, but the opportunity to get the truth out on the #McCann case in the MSM is very rare.

---------------

PAT BROWN‏
@ProfilerPatB  

Replying to @CarlaSpade

Thanks, Carla. I don't require everyone to like or agree with me, but I expect/wish for honest reporting & a search for the truth. #McCann

---------------------

PAT BROWN‏ @ProfilerPatB · 35m35 minutes ago  

Replying to @TeddyShepherd

I am already lining up media requests for comment on the #SundayNight program, so I'll fight back against the lies & libel. #truth #McCann

-----------------------

PAT BROWN‏ @ProfilerPatB · 34m34 minutes ago  

Replying to @1matthewwright1

Yes, in the USA. I have already been libeled and the clip has not been removed, so I can speak up prior to the show #McCann

-----------------

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Fri 21 Apr 2017, 8:01 pm

Just a thought but does it mean they think Madeleine is dead, if they are withholding the new 'evidence' until after the broadcast? I would have thought any evidence relating to an abduction and a predator at large, would be treated with more urgency?

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Fri 21 Apr 2017, 8:49 pm

... Mirror article in which the careless but loyal Tracey Kandhola refers to the tenth anniversary of Madeleine's death affraid

Maddie McCann's parents have been left 'angered and upset' after an Australian TV show used old footage of an interviewer asking them: "Did you kill your daughter?"A friend close to Kate and Gerry McCann has spoken out, saying it is "cruel" and "hideous" to air old clips about them for "shock purposes".The six-year old footage will be shown on Sunday - just 10 days before the anniversary of Madeleine's death.

Blimey, surely an accidental revelation of her true knowledge?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 21 Apr 2017, 8:50 pm

I could imagine a scenario where they took The Last Photo to their own photo expert and that photo expert determined that it was photoshopped and pointed out all the places where that was the case. It would be a bit of a shocker because it would show that Kate had lied in her book about posing for the photo and all of the stuff Kate and Gerry had said about The Last Photo would have been shown up to be lies. That in itself would not prove that Madeleine was dead - but it would prove that Kate and Gerry couldn't be believed about anything else they've claimed.

Just a spot of wishful thinking. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Back to top Go down

Post  niklasericson Fri 21 Apr 2017, 9:39 pm

Ooppsss....ooppsss....triple ooppsss.
Australian TV show Sunday Night with Pat Brown - Page 2 20170411
Australian TV show Sunday Night with Pat Brown - Page 2 20170410

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 21 Apr 2017, 9:44 pm

A quick bit of editing had to be done, well not that quick........

Australian TV show Sunday Night with Pat Brown - Page 2 C99pyM6V0AAYDcp
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://maddiemccannmystery.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Fri 21 Apr 2017, 9:57 pm

"They have stated time and again over the years that they had absolutely nothing to do with their daughter’s abduction."

Australian TV show Sunday Night with Pat Brown - Page 2 Photo-45:0-57eed5c971ee4

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  niklasericson Sat 22 Apr 2017, 9:37 am

Australian TV show Sunday Night with Pat Brown - Page 2 Img_2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 22 Apr 2017, 10:13 am

I doubted very much that he would have contributed to the programme.

I hope that his "contribution" won't consist of that old comment where it was claimed that he said "f*** the McCanns" but didn't.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 22 Apr 2017, 11:48 am

Freedom wrote:I doubted very much that he would have contributed to the programme.

I hope that his "contribution" won't consist of that old comment where it was claimed that he said "f*** the McCanns" but didn't.

The Portuguese newspaper Correi De manha is saying he denies appearing in the programme.

Interesting, bit of a spat going on between the presenter/reporter and Pat Brown...

PAT BROWN‏ @ProfilerPatB · 10h

Rahni Sadler pulled the tweet I commented on shortly after I tweeted. Here is what she deleted. #McCann

Australian TV show Sunday Night with Pat Brown - Page 2 C9-jNeCXcAEEkNf

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 22 Apr 2017, 5:24 pm

PAT BROWN‏ @ProfilerPatB · 16h

PAT BROWN Retweeted

Really? From you who will do anything to accomplish your mission of getting your bombshell story? At least they have a soul, Rahni. #mccann https://twitter.com/rahnisadler/status/855530539264000000

--------------------

Joana Morais‏ @JoanaAMorais · 16h

Pat, Amaral just stated that he has not given any recent interview or participated in this program
@rahnisadler

---------------------------

PAT BROWN‏ @ProfilerPatB · 16h

I never believe he did which goes to show the promo also is misleading when they include Goncalo as "talking exclusively to them. #McCann

----------------------------

Seems to be just a publicity stunt for broadcast ratings; a journalist that looses her objectivity & ethics will only produce a biased work.

-----------------------------

PAT BROWN‏
@ProfilerPatB

Replying to @JoanaAMorais @rahnisadler

I understand having bias, but being unethical is another matter. #mccann #rahnisadler

-----------------------------------------

SilverLining‏ @Ev3ryCloud · 16h

Replying to @ProfilerPatB @JoanaAMorais @rahnisadler

Unethical to boot! Never thought for one minute GA would be involved.... So it's all lies for ratings? #McCann

--------------------------------

Replying to @ProfilerPatB @rahnisadler

Absolutely.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 22 Apr 2017, 6:24 pm

PAT BROWN‏ @ProfilerPatB · 52m52 minutes ago

The Sun just called. For the record what I said was 1) #SundayNight has no bombshell lead 2) The promo is libelous & misleading #mccann

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 22 Apr 2017, 6:25 pm

PAT BROWN‏ @ProfilerPatB · 1hr

Furthermore, Rahni Sadler mocking Goncalo, me, and the evidence PRIOR to the show on FB is also unprofessional and unnecessary. #mccann

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 22 Apr 2017, 6:35 pm

Stranger and stranger, Rahni Sadler seems to have deleted all her tweets, re this programme and discussion with Pat and others. Last tweet April 2nd. Not even a mention of the programme now???

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Sat 22 Apr 2017, 6:45 pm

At the time Rahni Sadler [shocking us all with such a confrontational question :"Did you kill your daughter?"], just asked the wrong question. Look at Gerry's duping delight ... "No. That's an empathical NO". She should have asked: "Do you know what happened? Were you involved in your daughters disappearance?" ...
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 22 Apr 2017, 6:57 pm

I've not really been online much since first thing Friday morn. A lot to catch up on and digest with all the latest doing the rounds. And I really can't be bothered now. (although I've read some of the actual news articles)

I'm just sick to death of all this bullsh!t being rammed down our throats.

Is this the biggest farce the world will ever see.

My optimism levels (usually very high) has hit an all-time low. And I really can't be arsed with this nonsense anymore. Sad

It really does make me angry. Mad

What the hell is really going on. scratch

A large bet on Chelsea to win might just up my spirits a bit.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Sat 22 Apr 2017, 7:05 pm

Usual games Andrew...  blizzard of them designed to do what blizzards do ......get people off the streets......cause mayhem and make vision difficult.....oh and dump a lot of S.....  Snow!!!

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 22 Apr 2017, 7:19 pm

Bampots wrote:Usual games Andrew...  blizzard of them designed to do what blizzards do ......get people off the streets......cause mayhem and make vision difficult.....oh and dump a lot of S.....  Snow!!!

Quite right, Sir.

A blizzard of absolute stinking sh!t. And sadly it's only going to get worse.

Poor poor Madeleine.

Her so-called disgusting parents can't even give her the dignity to rest in peace.

It really is shocking.

Imo, etc.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 22 Apr 2017, 7:22 pm

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/607922/Madeleine-McCann-news-top-detective-Colin-Sutton-what-happened-to-Maddie

Sooty talking again.

It says the article has just come out (within the hour), so not sure if it's already on here.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sat 22 Apr 2017, 7:26 pm

At least this article mentions the Smith sighting. The rest of it is garbage though:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3388172/madeleine-mccann-disappearance-suspects/

(sorry if it's already on the forum).
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next