MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panorama Documentary - MADELEINE 10 YEARS ON - May 3rd, 9pm * Plus ....BBC issues correction re the Fund

+23
dogs don't lie
dannii
Birdy
costello
Dee Coy
Poe
espeland
Bampots
TheTruthWillOut
Helenmeg
handrash
What's_up_doc?
chrissie
candyfloss
Andrew
unreorganised
wjk
PMR
Admin
Mimi
froggy
mumof6
Freedom
27 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Panorama Documentary - MADELEINE 10 YEARS ON - May 3rd, 9pm   * Plus ....BBC issues correction re the Fund - Page 7 Empty Re: Panorama Documentary - MADELEINE 10 YEARS ON - May 3rd, 9pm * Plus ....BBC issues correction re the Fund

Post  Helenmeg Thu 11 May 2017, 3:15 pm

I think he is being protected probably due to his connections and his protection has meant that other things have to be concealed. But I also think there is a very wealthy and
'connected' community in the surrounds of PdL who all wish to remain private and not have their names and faces splashed around tabloids. So IMO there is a wad of well connected people
at the heart of this, who will go to very great lengths to have their privacy guarded. If the whole truth about the Madeleine holiday were splashed around then so would their lives.... they wont have that at any cost
and they have the wealth, means and connections to do that. Take Clement Freud - he was a part of it but he was sacrificed mainly because he died.
Helenmeg
Helenmeg

Back to top Go down

Panorama Documentary - MADELEINE 10 YEARS ON - May 3rd, 9pm   * Plus ....BBC issues correction re the Fund - Page 7 Empty Re: Panorama Documentary - MADELEINE 10 YEARS ON - May 3rd, 9pm * Plus ....BBC issues correction re the Fund

Post  unreorganised Thu 11 May 2017, 4:08 pm

I was quite surprised (or should that be unsurprised?) - in the light of "Pizzagate" - to see Bill Clinton's name mentioned as one of those potentially appearing at the Big Maddie Extravaganza in a post made on here recently. What was he going to bring to the show; his saxophone?
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 11 May 2017, 4:17 pm

Yeah I remember that bit about Clinton that was said in one of the many thousands of anniversary newspaper articles.

That's the first time I've ever heard his name in relation to the case. I think scratch
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenmeg Fri 12 May 2017, 11:42 am

Courtesy of Ros's blog.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t14072-pedro-do-carmo-maddie-s-parents-are-not-suspects-period#365983

Anonymous3 May 2017 at 08:56
by Get'emGonçalo Today at 7:55

“PeterMac says we're to ignore this.

But I won't elaborate further.”

says the CMoMM forum owner.

Note the imperative.
Helenmeg
Helenmeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenmeg Fri 12 May 2017, 11:48 am

Jill posts :
PeterMac says we're to ignore this.

But I won't elaborate further.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t14072-pedro-do-carmo-maddie-s-parents-are-not-suspects-period#365983

The reason I've posted this is because I caught sight of it on Ros's blog comments. I then found the thread in the HAVERN forum.
So it seems that Jill was really despondent after the Panopropaganda prog on BBC1. It looked like the Portuguese man etc had said the parents were not suspects
etc etc - but she received a message / text / call from Petermac saying that we are to ignore that and all is well. So Jill then felt much better again.

So PeterMac somehow knows that the Portuguese police (at least) dont think they are innocent and cleared... which is good
Helenmeg
Helenmeg

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 12 May 2017, 12:01 pm

I had to have a quick look on the link.

This bit made me chuckle:

Last night I felt like pulling the plug in disgust.
But then I got out of the bath and went to bed instead.

And this morning there's PeterMac...and all's well again

Morning glory and all that to put a smile back on her face.

Anyway, I'll say no more on this particular subject.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Helenmeg Fri 12 May 2017, 12:02 pm

Very Happy
Helenmeg
Helenmeg

Back to top Go down

Post  mumof6 Fri 12 May 2017, 1:13 pm

I really wish there were an option to look at explanatory footnotes on this forum, as I spend my time going "DUH, what is going on?"

However, didn't the Portuguese police tell us, around August 2007, that the McCanns were not suspects? (I am sure there was something like that announced. I think). And then a couple of weeks later, suddenly, they were?

So I don't think the Portuguese police feel the need to tell the press what they think, and will happily tell lies if pushed, they do not share details of an active investigation.
mumof6
mumof6

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Fri 12 May 2017, 1:23 pm

Andrew wrote:I had to have a quick look on the link.

This bit made me chuckle:

Last night I felt like pulling the plug in disgust.
But then I got out of the bath and went to bed instead.

And this morning there's PeterMac...and all's well again

Morning glory and all that to put a smile back on her face.

Anyway, I'll say no more on this particular subject.
I sometimes feel like pulling the plug when I get out of the bath, in fact I usually do. Is this now another thing Tony's cronies are not allowed to do?

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 12 May 2017, 2:12 pm

No idea, doc.

All I know is that the thought of Petermac seeing Jill early morning with his truncheon out really put me off my sausage sandwich earlier. Shocked
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Fri 12 May 2017, 2:18 pm

Andrew wrote:No idea, doc.

All I know is that the thought of Petermac seeing Jill early morning with his truncheon out really put me off my sausage sandwich earlier. Shocked
I'm gonna stop now before I get in troubled but one last question, did he have to Jemmy open the shutters do you think? affraid

Last edited by What's_up_doc? on Fri 12 May 2017, 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Fri 12 May 2017, 2:18 pm

Andrew wrote:No idea, doc.

lol!  Panorama Documentary - MADELEINE 10 YEARS ON - May 3rd, 9pm   * Plus ....BBC issues correction re the Fund - Page 7 OrhSy09

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Fri 12 May 2017, 3:05 pm

You've put me off my lunch, by mentioning a sausage sandwich. Barbarian ... Smile
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7