MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10th anniversary stories: both lunatic and sensible varieties

+28
AndyB
Mo
poster
chilli
coppernob
Mimi
wjk
Antonia
Châtelaine
dannii
Helenmeg
bluebell
Bampots
chrissie
Birdy
chirpyinsect
What's_up_doc?
mumof6
froggy
unreorganised
Heisenburg
Dee Coy
niklasericson
Poe
dogs don't lie
candyfloss
Freedom
Andrew
32 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

10th anniversary stories: both lunatic and sensible varieties - Page 12 Empty Re: 10th anniversary stories: both lunatic and sensible varieties

Post  Mimi Mon 01 May 2017, 7:57 pm

What's_up_doc? wrote:
Mimi wrote:Although these news items are pointing to the woman being JT, the paper yesterday said the Met have scoured Europe looking for this woman - and JT is supposedly still working at Exeter Uni.  That`s if their sources are talking about the same woman.

Maybe GM and JT planned it between them without KM`s knowledge.  MBM passed on to the Murat relative who runs an adoption agency in Exeter.  No - can`t be cos the dogs say MBM is dead.
If someone was going to move a dead body out of that apartment (or abduct a child) even if  concealed in a suitable way, they would need a look out because you wouldn't be able to tell as you left the apartment, who you would or wouldn't encounter. So a look out, with a mobile phone to communiucate, would be very useful. It was too early for an abductor but not a look out.

So true.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

10th anniversary stories: both lunatic and sensible varieties - Page 12 Empty Re: 10th anniversary stories: both lunatic and sensible varieties

Post  Mimi Mon 01 May 2017, 8:07 pm

The Sun article says the woman was seen 2 hours before MBM was reported missing, i.e. 8pm
Jenny Murat was out at the shop at 7.50pm

Jez Wilkins says he ventured out at approx 8.30pm
And says that`s when he saw the woman (who he subsequently found out was JT).

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Mon 01 May 2017, 8:20 pm

Mimi wrote:The Sun article says the woman was seen 2 hours before MBM was reported missing, i.e. 8pm

Imo I think It's Tanner, sure as eggs, as I surmised 2 days ago when the headline appeared. But will they try to pretend it's not Jane and are preparing a patsy as we speak?

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Mon 01 May 2017, 8:24 pm

Dee Coy wrote:
Mimi wrote:The Sun article says the woman was seen 2 hours before MBM was reported missing, i.e. 8pm

Imo I think It's Tanner, sure as eggs, as I surmised 2 days ago when the headline appeared. But will they try to pretend it's not Jane and are preparing a patsy as we speak?
Wouldn't that be difficult as two  eyewitnesses have identified her? Let's hope so cos I can't cope with a purple patsy.

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Mon 01 May 2017, 8:36 pm

What's_up_doc? wrote:
Heisenburg wrote:What a crock of shite from the fail.twin boys? cuddle cat gone?
Madeleine's younger twin brothers were still in the apartment and her favourite Cuddle Cat teddy, which she took everywhere, was gone.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4459530/Prime-suspect-Madeleine-McCann-case-WOMAN.html
Absolutely dreadful - possibly the dumbest yet and there's been a lot to choose from. No

Oh dear, oh dear what a crock of whatnot...

How appalling that they are still allowed to spill out all this nonsense....they know perfectly well, imo, that Madeleine cannot and will not be found alive. Have known for a very long time.

Talk about grand delusions....does anyone believe them? Anyone?
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Mon 01 May 2017, 8:44 pm

What's_up_doc? wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:

Wouldn't that be difficult as two  eyewitnesses have identified her? Let's hope so cos I can't cope with a purple patsy.
Thing is, with this crazy case, if evidence becomes too 'inconvenient' it just gets ignored. Ask the dogs!

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Mon 01 May 2017, 8:50 pm

candyfloss wrote:
chilli wrote:Has anyone considered if this woman is a witness rather than a suspect?
I would have thought so chilli, but this is the front page the whole population saw a couple of days ago....

10th anniversary stories: both lunatic and sensible varieties - Page 12 C-munB2W0AAIRpK
That's cause some want you to think so,remember the imminent arrests some time ago, never materialised.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Mon 01 May 2017, 8:50 pm

candyfloss wrote:
Andrew wrote:https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3453712/madeleine-mccann-search-latest-therories-woman-purple-portugal-apartment/
MADDIE MYSTERY WOMAN Madeleine McCann cops ‘hunting mysterious woman in purple seen loitering near Portuguese apartment just TWO hours before three-year-old went missing’

Talking of purple, Jez Wilkins mentions that colour in his rog.......

SwedeWatch‏ @SwedeNews · 19h19 hours ago  

Or...the lady in purple.
From Wilkins Rog

10th anniversary stories: both lunatic and sensible varieties - Page 12 C-rwltrXUAEdeH8

I think there is dissension in the ranks here. I think we have Jane Tanner's account (Tanner-man) we have Jez' account (no Tanner-man, no Jane Tanner) and we have GM's account (Jez there definitely - but ambiguous about Tanner and no obvious support for Tanner-man.)

Surely GM should jump at Jane's sighting - provide full support and endorsement, especially when you consider the Smith-man sighting? Why did he not jump in and say he saw Tanner-man too?

Possibly because Jez Wilkins didn't support the Tanner-man sighting? Jez is prepared to state that GM was cool, calm and collected (which may or may not be true) but he will not support Tanner-man. This is interesting - it suggests that Jez is singing from a different hymn-sheet.

Whatever went on that night, imo, someone or several people were thrown to the wolves that fateful evening, imo. They may very well have deserved it of course.

So many camps here - everyone has a slightly different take on events. Jez, GM, Jane Tanner - all different recollections of that encounter shortly after 9pm on Thursday evening.

ETA: Did Jez really not know the various members of the TM group? He played tennis that week with members of TM....according to his partner Bridget their daughter played with Madeleine in the creche. He would have got to know the members of TM that week, that is assuming, of course, that he did not already know any of them.

I really do believe that different players have muck that they can sling on each other - perhaps that can partly account for the 'pact' of silence. Partly...

My brain hurts!
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Mon 01 May 2017, 10:14 pm

"She was seen lurking outside her apartment 90 minutes before the youngster vanished.

Two witnesses saw her staring at the holiday flat in Portugal on the night Madeleine, then three, went missing in 2007."

So now, according to Jerry Lawton, it`s 90 mins before, i.e.8.30pm

And it`s two witnesses.

"Police originally thought the woman was a pal of Madeleine’s parents Kate and Gerry, i.e. JT

But now Scotland Yard believe they know her true identity and she could have been involved in the youngster’s disappearance."

So there was JT in purple and another woman in purple standing on the same corner at the same time.

This is just a load of b****x

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 01 May 2017, 10:21 pm

Still on the front page is little Madeleine, but now relegated to a small corner at the bottom - 'Hunt for the woman in purple' Rolling Eyes

Wonder if the Met bothered to read any of the witness statements Rolling Eyes   Question

10th anniversary stories: both lunatic and sensible varieties - Page 12 C-xSmhTXUAEfTN8

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? Mon 01 May 2017, 10:22 pm

If the police have identified her and she is a new suspect, I can't see them giving her a heads up it doesn't make sense. I think the tabloids are making it up as they go along.

Back to top Go down

Post  niklasericson Mon 01 May 2017, 10:27 pm

Mimi wrote:

"She was seen lurking outside her apartment 90 minutes before the youngster vanished.

Two witnesses saw her staring at the holiday flat in Portugal on the night Madeleine, then three, went missing in 2007."

So now, according to Jerry Lawton, it`s 90 mins before, i.e.8.30pm

And it`s two witnesses.

"Police originally thought the woman was a pal of Madeleine’s parents Kate and Gerry, i.e. JT

But now Scotland Yard believe they know her true identity and she could have been involved in the youngster’s disappearance."

So there was JT in purple and another woman in purple standing on the same corner at the same time.

This is just a load of b****x
If this would be true, we can be sure that the whole Tapas gang is under immunity.

Last edited by niklasericson on Mon 01 May 2017, 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 01 May 2017, 11:03 pm

Sorry if posted already, so many links in las few days...

The Madeleine McCann industry: How a three-year-old’s disappearance became a troubling national obsession
Ten years on, the story of the girl who went missing from her holiday apartment continues to generate a lot of heat - but not necessarily much light

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/madeleine-mccann-case-theories-parents-kate-gerry-latest-developments-new-leads-evidence-media-a7712196.html

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimi Mon 01 May 2017, 11:20 pm

@ Candyfloss - "Wonder if the Met bothered to read any of the witness statements?"

I don`t think any of this nonsense has come from the Met.  I think the MSM are making mischief and trying to get someone worried.

P.S. Realistically, the MSM must know the Mcs are involved in the disappearance, but they`ve always had to go along with the Pink one and/or MI5.  They are braver now, knowing the Mcs have lost their case and haven`t been declared innocent plus the fund must be diminishing.

Mimi
Mimi

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 02 May 2017, 5:57 am

Deleted Andrew as I have posted the same in a new thread at same time, so as it is important info it is best to keep conversation to that one topic on that thread.

Last edited by Admin on Tue 02 May 2017, 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : candyfloss)
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 02 May 2017, 6:00 am

https://www.sundaypost.com/fp/a-decade-since-maddie-vanished-but-we-must-keep-hope-for-mccanns/

Lorraine Kelly: It’s a decade since Maddie vanished but we must keep hope for McCanns
Author: Lorraine Kelly, 02 May 2017
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 02 May 2017, 8:13 am

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3422793/natascha-kampusch-kate-gerry-madeleine-mccann/

LEAVE THEM ALONE Kidnapped Natascha Kampusch slams Madeleine McCann slurs against Kate and Gerry and reveals ‘my mum was accused of killing me’
Like the McCanns, fingers were pointed at Natascha’s parents during her disappearance
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 02 May 2017, 8:16 am

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/crucial-madeleine-mccann-case-questions-that-remain-unanswered-after-a-decade-35670997.html

Crucial Madeleine McCann case questions that remain unanswered after a decade
Irish journalist John McGee was holidaying in Praia da Luz when the little girl went missing. In a compelling account, he says we seem to be no nearer to the truth
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 02 May 2017, 8:49 am

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3458963/kate-mccann-tenth-anniversary-madeleine-disappearance/

MADDIE BOOST Kate and Gerry McCann inundated with messages of support from well-wishers ahead of tenth anniversary of Maddie’s disappearance
Well-wishers are posting on the official Find Maddie Campaign website words of hope and encouragement ahead of the poignant anniversary
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy Tue 02 May 2017, 9:40 am

Andrew wrote:https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3458963/kate-mccann-tenth-anniversary-madeleine-disappearance/

MADDIE BOOST Kate and Gerry McCann inundated with messages of support from well-wishers ahead of tenth anniversary of Maddie’s disappearance
Well-wishers are posting on the official Find Maddie Campaign website words of hope and encouragement ahead of the poignant anniversary

From the article
This was the same Madeleine McCann we had seen tagging along with her mother as she pushed her twins in a double buggy up the hill.

I thought they said they had no buggy before she went missing. Another lie somewhere along the line.
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 02 May 2017, 9:48 am

That was the Belfast article, Froggy.

Yes, I noticed that as well.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  froggy Tue 02 May 2017, 9:57 am

Andrew wrote:That was the Belfast article, Froggy.

Yes, I noticed that as well.

Whoops sorry Embarassed Replied to the wrong post
froggy
froggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next