SKY News Investigation - Colin Sutton drops bombshell re Op Grange!

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: SKY News Investigation - Colin Sutton drops bombshell re Op Grange!

Post  candyfloss on Wed 03 May 2017, 10:05 am

Thanks Costello for the article from AV who sounds familiar?  Great article, but would take issue on one point, Colin Sutton was not treated well at a certain place at all.  Otherwise excellent.

This from the programme and article......




Speaking to Martin Brunt WHO LOADED THE GUN FOR SUTTON TO FIRE IT,
'I did receive a call from a very senior met police officer who knew me and said it wouldn’t be a good idea for me to head investigation on the basis that I wouldn’t be happy conducting an investigation being told where I could go and where I couldn’t go, the things I could investigate and the things I couldn’t.
Asked to clarify what he meant, he added: 'The Scotland Yard investigation was going to be very narrowly focused and that focus would be away from any suspicion of wrongdoing on the part of the McCanns or the tapas friends.'
He added: 'If you are conducting a re-investigation you start at the very beginning. Look at all the accounts all the evidence all the initial statements and go through them and make sure they stack up and they compare.
'



Wow.

_________________
  
   

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
avatar
candyfloss
Admin

Posts : 12100
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 66

Back to top Go down

Sky News Investigation.

Post  costello on Wed 03 May 2017, 10:07 am

I know 'she's' not everyones cup of tea!

N.M‏ @AdirenM  1h1 hour ago
More
Finally someone with "authority" speaks out about the COVER-UP that Op.Grange was always meant to be. Bravo Mr. Collin Sutton. #McCann
0 replies . 2 retweets 5 likes
avatar
costello

Posts : 2410
Join date : 2014-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: SKY News Investigation - Colin Sutton drops bombshell re Op Grange!

Post  Freedom on Wed 03 May 2017, 10:11 am

Someone who was claimed to be him did join - can't think of his user name at the moment - but was treated with such hostility that I'll be very surprised if he returns.
avatar
Freedom
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 16308
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 103
Location : The nearest darkened room

Back to top Go down

Re: SKY News Investigation - Colin Sutton drops bombshell re Op Grange!

Post  Andrew on Wed 03 May 2017, 10:13 am

Pat Brown also tweeting on McTwit about it being a cover-up.

.... So with the latest from Colin Sutton then do folk here think OG is nothing but a cover-up/farce or not. Has opinions changed on that front?

Maybe we need a 'poll' Very Happy

Not sure what to think myself at this precise moment in time scratch
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13085
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Sky News Investigation.

Post  costello on Wed 03 May 2017, 10:22 am

candyfloss wrote:Thanks Costello for the article from AV who sounds familiar?  Great article, but would take issue on one point, Colin Sutton was not treated well at a certain place at all.  Otherwise excellent.

This from the programme and article......




Speaking to Martin Brunt WHO LOADED THE GUN FOR SUTTON TO FIRE IT,
'I did receive a call from a very senior met police officer who knew me and said it wouldn’t be a good idea for me to head investigation on the basis that I wouldn’t be happy conducting an investigation being told where I could go and where I couldn’t go, the things I could investigate and the things I couldn’t.
Asked to clarify what he meant, he added: 'The Scotland Yard investigation was going to be very narrowly focused and that focus would be away from any suspicion of wrongdoing on the part of the McCanns or the tapas friends.'
He added: 'If you are conducting a re-investigation you start at the very beginning. Look at all the accounts all the evidence all the initial statements and go through them and make sure they stack up and they compare.
'





Wow.

You are welcome Candyfloss. It seems the 'article' is being forwarded to Dr Amaral via Portuguese fb members. And maybe the Portugal Resident.
avatar
costello

Posts : 2410
Join date : 2014-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: SKY News Investigation - Colin Sutton drops bombshell re Op Grange!

Post  TheTruthWillOut on Wed 03 May 2017, 10:27 am

Seems to me that Sky News and the BBC (latest article) are starting to seriously question and call out OG...
avatar
TheTruthWillOut

Posts : 1551
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: SKY News Investigation - Colin Sutton drops bombshell re Op Grange!

Post  Andrew on Wed 03 May 2017, 10:29 am

Colin Sutton‏ @colinsutton 4m4 minutes ago
Replying to @winnower1 @metpoliceuk
The quotes are accurate; the headline and @dailymail spin are not.

Colin Sutton‏ @colinsutton 15h15 hours ago
Replying to @vivienmiss
Not exactly. A newspaper ran a story that I was to be asked but I never was - I had retired by the time Op Grange was started.

Colin Sutton‏ @colinsutton 22h22 hours ago
More
Replying to @mrchrisnewton
Because they have nobody better who is willing to speak.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13085
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: SKY News Investigation - Colin Sutton drops bombshell re Op Grange!

Post  candyfloss on Wed 03 May 2017, 10:30 am

Freedom wrote:Someone who was claimed to be him did join - can't think of his user name at the moment - but was treated with such hostility that I'll be very surprised if he returns.


'oatlandish' was it??

_________________
  
   

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
avatar
candyfloss
Admin

Posts : 12100
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 66

Back to top Go down

Sky News Investigation.

Post  costello on Wed 03 May 2017, 10:32 am

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Seems to me that Sky News and the BBC (latest article) are starting to seriously question and call out OG...

It does seem like it, TTWO and lots of excitement on Abscam.

Nina Burns I have always said brunt is the key ...he has just opened the padlock to the gates
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr
Alan Vinnicombe
Alan Vinnicombe Only when his boss Rupert said go
Like · Reply · 4 · 1 hr
avatar
costello

Posts : 2410
Join date : 2014-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: SKY News Investigation - Colin Sutton drops bombshell re Op Grange!

Post  Andrew on Wed 03 May 2017, 10:33 am

Andrew wrote:Colin Sutton‏ @colinsutton  4m4 minutes ago
Replying to @winnower1 @metpoliceuk
The quotes are accurate; the headline and @dailymail spin are not.

Colin Sutton‏ @colinsutton  15h15 hours ago
Replying to @vivienmiss
Not exactly. A newspaper ran a story that I was to be asked but I never was - I had retired by the time Op Grange was started.

Colin Sutton‏ @colinsutton  22h22 hours ago
More
Replying to @mrchrisnewton
Because they have nobody better who is willing to speak.


The conversation regarding those tweets:

https://twitter.com/colinsutton/status/859699962971648000
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13085
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: SKY News Investigation - Colin Sutton drops bombshell re Op Grange!

Post  candyfloss on Wed 03 May 2017, 10:39 am

Andrew wrote:
Andrew wrote:Colin Sutton‏ @colinsutton  4m4 minutes ago
Replying to @winnower1 @metpoliceuk
The quotes are accurate; the headline and @dailymail spin are not.

Colin Sutton‏ @colinsutton  15h15 hours ago
Replying to @vivienmiss
Not exactly. A newspaper ran a story that I was to be asked but I never was - I had retired by the time Op Grange was started.

Colin Sutton‏ @colinsutton  22h22 hours ago
More
Replying to @mrchrisnewton
Because they have nobody better who is willing to speak.


The conversation regarding those tweets:

https://twitter.com/colinsutton/status/859699962971648000

The last tweet from CS is not about the Maddie case it is to do with Diane Abbot, just wanted to clarify that.

_________________
  
   

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
avatar
candyfloss
Admin

Posts : 12100
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 66

Back to top Go down

Re: SKY News Investigation - Colin Sutton drops bombshell re Op Grange!

Post  Andrew on Wed 03 May 2017, 10:41 am

Ooops Embarassed

Thanks for clarifying that.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13085
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: SKY News Investigation - Colin Sutton drops bombshell re Op Grange!

Post  candyfloss on Wed 03 May 2017, 10:42 am

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Seems to me that Sky News and the BBC (latest article) are starting to seriously question and call out OG...

Hi TTWO yes I noticed that, strange happenings of late..

Hope you are doing ok and improving every day.

_________________
  
   

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
avatar
candyfloss
Admin

Posts : 12100
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 66

Back to top Go down

Re: SKY News Investigation - Colin Sutton drops bombshell re Op Grange!

Post  What's_up_doc? on Wed 03 May 2017, 11:09 am

One thing that struck me was that the McCanns took legal action against Leicestershire police, who were forced to disclose information to them May 2008. The McCanns also took action against The Times who were forced to apologise for an article which suggested the McCanns did not share all formation they had gathered such as e fits with the police. We've now had confirmation from the leaked report, courtesy of Sky News that this was the case, they were not sharing their own information yet threatening anyone who suggested this and applying legal pressure on Leicestershire Police to extract infofmation. I find this absolutely shocking that such hypocrisy and double standards could exist, that the McCanns were allowed to force information to be given to themselves yet appear to have been able to withhold there own information for reasons that appear very dubious IMO.

_________________
Do not despair - just fight harder Kathleen Zellner
avatar
What's_up_doc?

Posts : 932
Join date : 2017-03-16

Back to top Go down

Re: SKY News Investigation - Colin Sutton drops bombshell re Op Grange!

Post  Andrew on Wed 03 May 2017, 12:05 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/madeleine-mccann-what-the-tapas-seven-knew-saw-and-said-10860209

Madeleine McCann: What the 'Tapas Seven' knew, saw and said
The friends dining with the McCanns when their daughter vanished were important witnesses in the investigation.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13085
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: SKY News Investigation - Colin Sutton drops bombshell re Op Grange!

Post  Andrew on Wed 03 May 2017, 12:08 pm

Snipped from above article (JT):

"If you take the commonsense approach and look at timings and the fact they are medics and there are four other medics in the group, they would know what to do to resuscitate a child.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13085
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: SKY News Investigation - Colin Sutton drops bombshell re Op Grange!

Post  TheTruthWillOut on Wed 03 May 2017, 1:49 pm

costello wrote:It does seem like it, TTWO and lots of excitement on Abscam.

Nina Burns I have always said brunt is the key ...he has just opened the padlock to the gates
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr
Alan Vinnicombe
Alan Vinnicombe Only when his boss Rupert said go
Like · Reply · 4 · 1 hr

I don't follow anything outside this forum but it is a big change to see the BBC and Sky start to question things now. Just watched the BBC News and they had Jenny Murat on talking about the plum top woman so it seems this story isn't just some made up gutter press thing?

candyfloss wrote:Hi TTWO yes I noticed that, strange happenings of late..

Hope you are doing ok and improving every day.

Doing great so far, candyfloss! Have a follow up check in a month's time and hope to get the all clear. All my stitches are now all out and the pain is subsiding nicely. Thanks for asking: flower
avatar
TheTruthWillOut

Posts : 1551
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: SKY News Investigation - Colin Sutton drops bombshell re Op Grange!

Post  Andrew on Wed 03 May 2017, 4:09 pm

Glad you're doing great and on the mend, TTWO.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13085
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: SKY News Investigation - Colin Sutton drops bombshell re Op Grange!

Post  TheTruthWillOut on Wed 03 May 2017, 5:28 pm

Cheers, Andrew! I'm sure I'll be fully fixed before this case comes to an end.....
avatar
TheTruthWillOut

Posts : 1551
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: SKY News Investigation - Colin Sutton drops bombshell re Op Grange!

Post  Châtelaine on Wed 03 May 2017, 5:47 pm

Oh, bless you, TTWO :-)
avatar
Châtelaine

Posts : 2497
Join date : 2014-08-27
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: SKY News Investigation - Colin Sutton drops bombshell re Op Grange!

Post  bluebell on Wed 03 May 2017, 5:50 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Cheers, Andrew! I'm sure I'll be fully fixed before this case comes to an end.....

I sincerely hope so TTWO.  Glad to hear you are improving, take care.


_________________
The pure and simple truth is rarely pure, and never simple.        Oscar Wilde
avatar
bluebell

Posts : 1677
Join date : 2014-09-01
Age : 101
Location : S/W UK

Back to top Go down

Re: SKY News Investigation - Colin Sutton drops bombshell re Op Grange!

Post  unreorganised on Wed 03 May 2017, 5:52 pm

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Cheers, Andrew! I'm sure I'll be fully fixed before this case comes to an end.....

We'll all be living on Saturn by then.
avatar
unreorganised

Posts : 1648
Join date : 2016-06-16

Back to top Go down

Re: SKY News Investigation - Colin Sutton drops bombshell re Op Grange!

Post  Freedom on Wed 03 May 2017, 5:53 pm


Thank you, Andrew. You post so many links that I didn't realise that this one was the actual Sky programme!

I'll watch it later on.
avatar
Freedom
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 16308
Join date : 2014-08-17
Age : 103
Location : The nearest darkened room

Back to top Go down

Re: SKY News Investigation - Colin Sutton drops bombshell re Op Grange!

Post  Andrew on Wed 03 May 2017, 5:55 pm

I might change my name to 'linkman' or something.

Have another:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/05/03/madeleine-mccann-10-years-later-fbi-profiler-says-case-solvable.html

ETA - I've not actually watched it myself yet.
avatar
Andrew

Posts : 13085
Join date : 2014-08-29

Back to top Go down

Re: SKY News Investigation - Colin Sutton drops bombshell re Op Grange!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum