MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Australian "Madeleine McCann" case

+22
Poe
AndyB
kylie
TheTruthWillOut
niklasericson
froggy
Popcorn
Antonia
Châtelaine
PeterMac
costello
Poppy
joyce1938
candyfloss
sally66
Mimi
Dee Coy
coppernob
Bubblewrapped
Bampots
chirpyinsect
Andrew
26 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Australian "Madeleine McCann" case - Page 3 Empty Re: The Australian "Madeleine McCann" case

Post  Andrew Mon 27 Jul 2015, 12:44 pm

Who would have M's (true) dna samples though for comparison anyway....
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

The Australian "Madeleine McCann" case - Page 3 Empty Re: The Australian "Madeleine McCann" case

Post  Bubblewrapped Mon 27 Jul 2015, 12:50 pm

The big question is,
Why after all these years of having a body hidden, was it suddenly placed by a roadside just six or so weeks ago to be discovered ?

It is mind boggling.
Bubblewrapped
Bubblewrapped

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 27 Jul 2015, 12:55 pm

Bubblewrapped wrote:The big question is,
Why after all these years of having a body hidden, was it suddenly placed by a roadside just six or so weeks ago to be discovered ?

It is mind boggling.

Whoever parked that suitcase there in that spot obviously wanted it to be discovered. That's for sure.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblewrapped Mon 27 Jul 2015, 12:58 pm

So without me overthinking Embarassed
It has to be a very significant discovery.
Bubblewrapped
Bubblewrapped

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 27 Jul 2015, 1:00 pm

That's my thoughts.

Someone wanted someone to find it.

And they did.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 27 Jul 2015, 1:29 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 27 Jul 2015, 1:48 pm

According to DS Bray in that article, they don't know what gender..

They're not going to suddenly say it's actually a boy. Just to stop speculation..
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 27 Jul 2015, 2:37 pm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-australian-police-dismiss-6146968

All the papers are getting on it now.

Front pages tomorrow then.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 27 Jul 2015, 2:47 pm

Andrew wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-australian-police-dismiss-6146968

All the papers are getting on it now.

Front pages tomorrow then.

That headline/URL is very misleading. The police have not dismissed it as being Maddie. They have dismissed any speculation - a very different thing indeed. What they actually said was -
Speaking to a parliamentary committee, he added: "Until we ascertain the identity of the child we need to be open to all possibilities."
So they are not ruling it out.

I looked at the photographs of the clothing and they reduced me to tears. I could just picture wee Maddie in a Dora t-shirt and pink bottoms.

The quilt was apparently made of cotton material manufactured in the USA. Quilting is an enormously popular hobby all over the USA - my sister and I used to get materials sent regularly from a huge quilting supply shop in New Hampshire. That's New Hampshire on the border with Canada, where Kate has aunties... and where quilting is also a hugely popular pastime. Just sayin'.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 27 Jul 2015, 2:49 pm

Andrew wrote:
According to DS Bray in that article, they don't know what gender..

They're not going to suddenly say it's actually a boy. Just to stop speculation..

It would seem a wee bit bizarre to dress a wee boy in a black tutu though?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 27 Jul 2015, 2:59 pm

Also very odd why our MSM are falling over themselves to dismiss it (or ignore it completely) when even the Aussie police haven't yet ruled it out.  Anyone would think they didn't want any closure of this sad case.

ETA I don't actually think it is Maddie. But that means that there is yet another little girl who has been brutally murdered and dumped, and she deserves a respectful burial. As well as the persons responsible being found and brought to justice. She is no less or more important than Maddie and it would be very disrespectful to suddenly lose all interest when it emerges (if it does) that she's not Maddie. But trust me, that's exactly what our disgusting MSM will do.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 27 Jul 2015, 4:29 pm

Your right Resistor.

There's a lot more I could say on all this but probably best I shut up until some more news / developments arise.

Really is tragic.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblewrapped Mon 27 Jul 2015, 5:30 pm

Is the New South Wales Police force the overriding force for the whole of Australia, does anyone know ?
Bubblewrapped
Bubblewrapped

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Mon 27 Jul 2015, 7:44 pm

joyce1938 wrote:bubblewrap ,I too have had those thought too it just might be convenient to some family ,to have this as an end ,althought on the other hand it would be a killer for the cash pig eh ? is this allowed to be said in here ,if not remove it . joyce1938

Joyce, I noticed on CMoMM you said "is this the get-out needed for a lot of folk?"

I think you're correct. Does the end-game begin? I hope we're both wrong for the sake of justice and Maddie. And equally for the tragic lost soul which left that bag of bones, that little one needs honour and justice too.

I hope morality prevails, but fear "other interests" may take priority.

Just my opinion.

(And a very warm welcome to you!)

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblewrapped Mon 27 Jul 2015, 8:14 pm

This information was passed on to the NSW Police. Australia is such a vast country, and that poor childs body was found about 80kms west of the NSWs border.
As much as Clarence is a slimey arse shyster...In this video he gives me the impression that this sighting will one day be significant. Just my own thoughts....

ETA: Added another video to get Edgars view on it...
Bubblewrapped
Bubblewrapped

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 27 Jul 2015, 9:30 pm

British cops refuse to rule out possibility child remains found in suitcase could be Madeleine McCann http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/british-cops-refuse-rule-out-6149856
ALL THIS TIME SINCE CHRISTMAS AND NO FURTHER AHEAD IF THEY ARE INVESTIGATING THIS , A RED HERRING AGAIN?
An agitated woman, speaking with an Australian accent, asked a British tourist outside a bar in Barcelona’s Port Olimpic if he was about to deliver her “new daughter”.

The incident in neighbouring Spain happened just three after Maddie disappeared. Despite a worldwide appeal for information the witness was never found.

At the same time a millionaire Australian widow and her daughter were also linked to the case after their superyacht was spotted in the marina.

Horrified Rhonda Wyllie and Melissa Karlson had no involvement but offered to help cops if needed.asked

Last edited by Markus 2 on Mon 27 Jul 2015, 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblewrapped Mon 27 Jul 2015, 9:37 pm

Markus 2 wrote:British cops refuse to rule out possibility child remains found in suitcase could be Madeleine McCann http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/british-cops-refuse-rule-out-6149856

BRITISH police have refused to rule out the possibility that the decomposed body of a young girl found in Australia could be that of missing Madeleine McCann .

Met Police have contacted their Australian counterparts after skeletal remains were found by a motorist in a suitcase by the side of a remote highway near Wynarka in south Australia earlier this month.

The McCann’s spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: “We continue to refuse to comment on speculative reports.”

He would not say if former GP Kate and heart doctor Gerry, both 47, of Rothley, Leics, had been told about the body.

Mr Mitchell added: “This is entirely a matter for the Australian Police to resolve.

Bubblewrapped
Bubblewrapped

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 27 Jul 2015, 9:47 pm

An agitated woman, speaking with an Australian accent, asked a British tourist outside a bar in Barcelona’s Port Olimpic if he was about to deliver her “new daughter”.
How do they know he is a tourist.

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 27 Jul 2015, 9:50 pm

Moved to here  as Madeleine's name is now being mentioned in connection with this story by the MSM.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 27 Jul 2015, 10:16 pm

This may to turn out to be a completely different child. But Still not impossible that she could turn up In Australia , sightings of a couple I believe at the Marina thought to be k AND G . Woman asking a tourist outside a bar in Barcelona’s Port Olimpic if he was about to deliver her “new daughter”.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 27 Jul 2015, 10:24 pm

Markus 2 wrote:This may to turn out to be a completely different child. But Still not impossible that she could turn up In Australia , sightings of a couple I believe at the Marina thought to be k AND G .  Woman asking a tourist  outside a bar in Barcelona’s Port Olimpic if he was about to deliver her “new daughter”.

If it is in fact Maddie, how did the person either smuggle a live child, or a corpse, into Australia?

If it's not Maddie, then that's yet another poor wee mite met a horrible and sad ending Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Bubblewrapped Mon 27 Jul 2015, 10:35 pm

Press Preview on Sky News mentioned a headline about the case. Not sure if they are going to comment on it though
Bubblewrapped
Bubblewrapped

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next