MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The mystery of William Tyrrell

+7
unreorganised
Andrew
Rosa canina
bluebell
wjk
Beanie
Carlymichelle
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The mystery of William Tyrrell - Page 2 Empty Re: The mystery of William Tyrrell

Post  Freedom Sun 15 Jan 2017, 9:36 pm

Such sloppy journalism. William we are told would now be 7 years old yet he was 3 when he disappeared 2 years and 4 months ago.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

The mystery of William Tyrrell - Page 2 Empty Re: The mystery of William Tyrrell

Post  Freedom Sun 24 Sep 2017, 6:28 pm

Some 3rd anniversary news - goodness knows why there was so much secrecy to start with about William being in foster care.

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2017/09/12/renewed-appeal-to-find-william-tyrrell.html

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 30 Jun 2018, 3:55 am

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 25 Sep 2019, 6:19 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Thu 26 Sep 2019, 10:17 am

Yes, why should there be any need to alter the time that a photo was taken, other than to muddy the waters as to when an event really happened?
Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Thu 26 Sep 2019, 5:42 pm

Freedom wrote:
Now this is interesting and evokes memories of another case - the timing of the "last photo" is being investigated.

https://www.news.com.au/national/courts-law/mystery-over-william-tyrrell-photo-throws-doubt-on-timeline-of-boys-disappearance/news-story/219eb525eb0e76070785485909574131

Suggests that it's possible to do a forensic examination of the photo file itself? No need for appointing two world leading experts in shadows, or Youtube videos about sunglasses required?
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 26 Sep 2019, 5:54 pm

Good point, Mr U!

I'm not convinced there ever was a second world renowned expert who examined the other more infamous last photo. It just makes it sound more believable that two experts agreed on it.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised Thu 26 Sep 2019, 6:09 pm

Freedom wrote:Good point, Mr U!

I'm not convinced there ever was a second world renowned expert who examined the other more infamous last photo. It just makes it sound more believable that two experts agreed on it.

Here is the photo.

The mystery of William Tyrrell - Page 2 10cc67b420da5857eceeaeee602ff0d9?width=650

Nothing in there to suggest the time of taking, so must be the file itself that can be examined for deception.
unreorganised
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 27 Sep 2019, 9:15 am

I don't remember reading before that the photo was claimed to be the last one taken before William disappeared. I knew that he was wearing a Spiderman outfit then but that doesn't automatically mean that the photo was taken the same day.

As in another case I'm wondering if he met with a freak accident, maybe due to the negligence of his foster mother, she panicked and the rest is history.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 30 Sep 2019, 5:54 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 13 Mar 2020, 10:09 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Sat 14 Mar 2020, 6:14 pm

Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Tangled Web Sat 14 Mar 2020, 10:48 pm

The suitcase connection?
Tangled Web
Tangled Web

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 14 Mar 2020, 11:45 pm

I take it that you mean there is no known connection with the McCann disappearance and a suitcase.

The only similarities are - as far as I can see - the age of the missing children and that both cases are extremely dodgy with false connections being made to paedophile strangers.

Now, as for the story of the children who supposedly knew what had happened to William, they talked of this in September 2017, three years after the event. The Mail link gives "Jeffrey's" age as 3. Is that how old he was in 2017? If so he can't possibly know about something in 2014!

I do hope the doubts about the timing of the crucial last photo will be taken up, rather than concentrating on nonsense like this.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Tangled Web Sun 15 Mar 2020, 11:03 pm

That's very formal, ''I take it that you mean........................''
Tangled Web
Tangled Web

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 16 Mar 2020, 9:05 am

It doesn't sound formal to me!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 22 Mar 2020, 5:00 pm

I was reading an article earlier today from March 2019 - and which now I can't find - in which William's foster mother told how she realised he was missing. She noticed that he'd gone quiet in the garden and went to investigate - shades of the Ben Needham case, he went quiet too.

There was no mention of whether or not William's sister was there - if she was, was she asked where her brother was?

One thing I've not been able to find out - and I wonder if anyone knows - was the back garden enclosed as they normally are in the U K or was it open for all and sundry to wander in at will?

Unless it was the latter, how did a stranger manage to go through the house, take William and then leave the same way without being noticed?

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Sun 22 Mar 2020, 6:10 pm

Does anybody nowadays have an unenclosed back garden?  Even if you don't have children and/or a dog and must have a secure garden, having an open garden would surely mean house insurance (contents) would not be possible. How would you sleep knowing anyone could access your house through the back garden. Who wants other people's dogs crapping in their rose bushes!

I wonder are there any pictures of the back garden.
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 22 Mar 2020, 6:27 pm

Okay, I have found the article now and it says William was in the front yard when last seen. That's different of course if that is true. I think I have seen the back garden mentioned before and I'll look for links to that.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-26/william-tyrrell-mother-thought-she-heard-scream/10939804
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 22 Mar 2020, 7:02 pm

This is from July 2019. Shades of another case (I can't think what!) with the foster mother ranting about the police investigation. This link does say that it went quiet in the back yard.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7265129/William-Tyrrells-foster-parents-slam-cops-claiming-theyre-ones-searching-missing-boy.html
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 23 Mar 2020, 10:27 am

Like other dodgy cases, there shouldn't be discrepancies over factual things like when and where a missing child was last seen. Another one I've noticed is that William's sister was always referred to initially as being younger than him so, at no more than 2, she was unlikely to have been able to provide any information as to what she may have seen.

However, she's now described as being 5 at the time so was she asked any questions? She might for example have seen William get into a car. 

I wonder if she is still with the same foster parents now.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 22 Oct 2020, 10:18 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Sat 24 Oct 2020, 6:26 pm

William was removed from his parents due to substance abuse and domestic violence according to the article linked above.

The father saw his son one month before he went missing. The article doesn't say how often he had seen his son since his removal. My suspicious mind wonders if the father had something to do with it, maybe to upset the mother with whom there was a history of domestic violence. The article also refers to him being unable to attend the inquest as he had been attacked by another patient in the mental hospital where he is a patient.  A violent and mentally ill man might well do illogical things and William might have gone with him willingly.
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 24 Oct 2020, 6:55 pm

There are some dodgy McCann-like elements to the case, when you have time to read back here, Antonia; particularly the timing of the last photo of William.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next