Daily Star: Various inane stories

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daily Star Is Madeleine in the Caves

Post  hesla on Mon 22 May 2017, 6:17 pm

Is this guy not the one who wrote the book A Estrela de Madeleine with the Luz Key theory 5-3-2-1? Also if a small body was in a large sports bag it would be easier to carry over rough terrain IMO No telling where you could get to.
hesla

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Star: Various inane stories

Post  What's_up_doc? on Mon 22 May 2017, 6:29 pm

Paddy Patterson who gave KM the Bible, flew to Luz and involved himself in the searches, kept his ear to the ground and reported back to the McCanns. Paddy took a trip to try and replace his Bible, but didn't manage to find the Christian bookstore:

After meeting with Kate, I returned to Lagos and caught a taxi to Portimao where I had previously (May 2003) visited a Christian bookstore. I went with the purpose to acquire a new bible to help me through the rest of the week. Unfortunately, I did not find the bookstore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Mon 22 May 2017, 7:09 pm

hesla wrote:Is this guy not the one who wrote the book A  Estrela de Madeleine with the Luz Key theory 5-3-2-1? Also if a small body was in a large sports bag it would be easier to carry over rough terrain IMO No telling where you could get to.

Yes, the same chap.

And I've forgot now what the numbers alluded to. Or the theories behind it.

Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? on Mon 22 May 2017, 9:04 pm

Andrew wrote:Gerry and Michael Wright were looking for something or doing something by the caves / rocks. And they weren't admiring the scenery.

Can't remember the date of that photo but I don't think it was that long after May the 3rd..
I think the date of the photograph is May 7 2007.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Mon 22 May 2017, 9:16 pm

Evening, doc.

A mysterious photo. I can't remember the origin (again), but the dates sound right.

So what were they really doing...

Something to do with 'evidence'. And the opposite of trying to find any, imo.

I sort of recall that they didn't know they were being snapped and a long range'un got 'em. Unaware.

Intriguing pic whichever way you look at it.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Mon 22 May 2017, 9:49 pm

5-3-2-1 Madeleine McCann.... If you Google.

A bit of info. Although a lot of it is from CMoMM before they banned everybody and turned into a Pro-McCann site back in 2013.

Might be more about it elsewhere.
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? on Mon 22 May 2017, 10:08 pm

Andrew wrote:Evening, doc.

A mysterious photo. I can't remember the origin (again), but the dates sound right.

I sort of recall that they didn't know they were being snapped and a long range'un got 'em. Unaware.

Good evening Andrew! I've been looking at a post by Dee Coy, Michael Wright and the Skipton connection. So MW flew out to Portugal on May 5 2007, on May 6 he met the girl at the pizza stall who told him about her dad's sighting. The photograph was taken on May 7 and on May 8 the Scenic was rented by a golfing party which includes someone also called Michael Wright. I don't know how much digging around this coincidence was done but it's interesting. MW returned to the UK on May 12 and then flew back to Portugal on May 14, staying for four more days. I wonder what day the other Michael Wright flew back? It looks like GM is on his phone texting and the photograph was taken by a press photographer. On Dee's post it says the police may know who he was texting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew on Mon 22 May 2017, 10:33 pm

Just seen your post doc as it got swallowed up in the other latest thread/news stuff.

So May the 7th.. When it was taken. A few days later but enough time to perhaps retrieve / distort / manipulate.... Etc etc
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? on Mon 22 May 2017, 11:26 pm

On May 8 2007 Neil Patterson flew to Portugal. On May 8 2007 John Brown and Michael Wright, collected the Renault Scenic from Faro airport at around four thirty. Neil Patterson said in his statement, "I caught a ride from the airport to Praia da Luz with someone I know." He doesn't say who this is and claims he met up with Kate and Gerry only once, on the morning of May 11. A lot seems to have happened after May 6, when Michael Wright learnt about the George Burke sighting. The golfers returned the Scenic to the airport on May 15 2007.

Back to top Go down

Post  unreorganised on Tue 23 May 2017, 8:53 pm

What's_up_doc? wrote:
Good evening Andrew! I've been looking at a post by Dee Coy, Michael Wright and the Skipton connection.

You might also find this interesting, then.

http://fakedabduction.com/2010/06/madeleine-finders-sudden-death-and-burial-in-skipton/
unreorganised

Back to top Go down

Post  What's_up_doc? on Tue 23 May 2017, 10:01 pm

Thank you unreorganised, it's real down the rabbit hole stuff. I found a new name today, John Geraghty. He has links with the golf course, had a villa near the golf course and gave the keys to the church to the McCanns. I think he returned the hire car after the McCanns returned to England.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Fri 04 Aug 2017, 11:35 am

I'll put this load of garbage here though I'm unsure if it originated in The Star.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/634498/magaluf-party-tattoos-drunk-madeleine-mccann

Some of the comments on this Australian tabloid TV site will have you banging your head at the sheer stupidity of the them.

https://www.facebook.com/7NewsAustralia/posts/1820788717931313?comment_id=1821000897910095&notif_t=share_comment&notif_id=1501835786765220
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster on Fri 04 Aug 2017, 1:23 pm

What's_up_doc? wrote:
Andrew wrote:Gerry and Michael Wright were looking for something or doing something by the caves / rocks. And they weren't admiring the scenery.

Can't remember the date of that photo but I don't think it was that long after May the 3rd..
I think the date of the photograph is May 7 2007.

The beach and caves/rocks are important, imo. I'ts where Smithman was heading. It's where the Tapas were on Thursday afternoon and where Kate allegedly went jogging. Kate in her dream says that she sees Madeleine dead on a slab on rock (or words to that effect). I think that both Kate and Gerry go jogging up to some rocks?
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster on Fri 04 Aug 2017, 1:32 pm

What's_up_doc? wrote:
Andrew wrote:Evening, doc.

Good evening Andrew! I've been looking at a post by Dee Coy, Michael Wright and the Skipton connection. So MW flew out to Portugal on May 5 2007, on May 6 he met the girl at the pizza stall who told him about her dad's sighting. The photograph was taken on May 7 and on May 8 the Scenic was rented by a golfing party which includes someone also called Michael Wright. I don't know how much digging around this coincidence was done but it's interesting. MW returned to the UK on May 12 and then flew back to Portugal on May 14, staying for four more days. I wonder what day the other Michael Wright flew back? It looks like GM is on his phone texting and the photograph was taken by a press photographer. On Dee's post it says the police may know who he was texting.

I think golf or golf courses/bags could also be an important part of the narrative.
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig on Sat 05 Aug 2017, 12:19 pm

Freedom wrote:I'll put this load of garbage here though I'm unsure if it originated in The Star.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/634498/magaluf-party-tattoos-drunk-madeleine-mccann

Some of the comments on this Australian tabloid TV site will have you banging your head at the sheer stupidity of them.

https://www.facebook.com/7NewsAustralia/posts/1820788717931313?comment_id=1821000897910095&notif_t=share_comment&notif_id=1501835786765220

It's a surprise that this comment hasn't been removed.

"This is from the TV channel which recently showed a documentary with old interviews with the McCanns presented as new and, the icing on the cake, a completely fake interview with Goncalo Amaral. It is possibly the worst, most ignorant of the facts, programme that I have ever seen on the case and, believe me, there have been some dreadful ones over the years.

In other words, take the tattoo story with a bucket load of salt!"
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom on Thu 10 Aug 2017, 7:45 pm

Not surprisingly, here's a rebuttal of the tattoo story.

http://talkradio.co.uk/news/magaluf-tattooist-denies-brits-are-getting-i-took-madeleine-mccann-artwork-17080917244
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top