MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

+59
chrissie
Guinea Pig
candyfloss
poster
niklasericson
Tangled Web
dogs don't lie
PMR
froggy
Rosa canina
Antonia
Poe
hesla
curious
mumof6
What's_up_doc?
Bloodhound
Hope
Catupatree
Satsuma
AndyB
sally66
espeland
dandaar
kylie
Walt
Hellsbells
Burst
bluebell
JJ
Mo
chris
Bubblewrapped
Bampots
Admin
PeterMac
Inca
dantezebu
costello
Mimi
margaret
Scrants
Cristobell
cherry
Ixta
chirpyinsect
Carlymichelle
Châtelaine
nobodythereeither
TheTruthWillOut
gbwales
Anne
chilli
Dee Coy
Lioned
Andrew
Justformaddiemccann
Poppy
Popcorn
63 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 9 Empty Re: Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

Post  Guest Wed 05 Aug 2015, 9:29 am

I looked at the Sun website last night, hundreds of comments on it and less than 1% of them favourable to the McCanns.

This article has made me so angry. I was in Gibraltar at the time of the Moroccan sighting and all the local papers were full of it. That poor family had no idea what was happening. They were terrified that their little girl was going to be taken away and given to an English couple. This stupid bitch of a "reporter" has just brought all that back up for them. And the wee girl in Belgium, whom nutter Gurney is STILL claiming is Madeleine - apparently it is the same child and nanny in both the Moroccan and Belgian sightings. You couldn't make this stuff up..... oh, wait.......

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 9 Empty Re: Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

Post  Andrew Wed 05 Aug 2015, 9:35 am

Not actually seen the 'Sweden' one before. Well can't recall doing so even if I have.

There must be a reason (again) why they have decided to do this article...

The false ones out the way (just to jog Joe Public's mind) in preparation of a batch of new ones in the pipeline....
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Wed 05 Aug 2015, 9:59 am

Andrew wrote:Not actually seen the 'Sweden' one before. Well can't recall doing so even if I have.

There must be a reason (again) why they have decided to do this article...

The false ones out the way (just to jog Joe Public's mind) in preparation of a batch of new ones in the pipeline....

What if they know that all the sightings are going to be revealed as false in the near future so decided to get in there first? Perhaps they published to make it look like Sun journalists cracked the case for the police.
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 05 Aug 2015, 10:06 am

Well they certainly know more than they're letting on (and been allowed to print), that's for sure.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 9 Empty It's silly season again in The Sun

Post  Freedom Wed 26 Aug 2015, 11:21 am

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 26 Aug 2015, 11:31 am

For gods sake. 

Another nobody jumping on the M bandwagon to get his picture in the paper and spout some tosh. Albeit, he was probably paid by Team McCann for doing so.

What a load of absolute garbage.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 26 Aug 2015, 11:33 am

I presume that this is the video referred to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eETAdGDo3Sc
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 26 Aug 2015, 11:38 am

What a pile of poo!

The sun [snipped] 

Speaking in a video posted on YouTube, he adds: “I think he was ready to attack the father but he did not see him.
“The abductor took Madeleine, carried her outside to a car . . . this man was going to deliver Madeliene but other people said it was too dangerous and they could not take her – you have to get rid of her.”

Rolling EyesSleep

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 26 Aug 2015, 11:51 am

Not watched the video as yet, but judging from the comments on it, then it's at least 5 months old.

So why drag it up now...
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 26 Aug 2015, 11:53 am

It was posted on YouTube in November 2014 so yes it isn't particularly new.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 26 Aug 2015, 11:58 am

Ok, so 9 months later then and the Sun decide to release this guff.

Ridiculous.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 26 Aug 2015, 12:29 pm

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 26 Aug 2015, 12:36 pm

Having watched the video, he's a cross between Donal Macintyre and Stephen Birch.

Goodness knows how, but the way he speaks - particularly when he says the name Madeleine McCann - reminds me of the latter.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Wed 26 Aug 2015, 4:04 pm

From The Sun article:

A Scotland Yard spokesperson refused to discuss Mr Winger’s claims, saying: “We are not providing a running commentary on Operation Grange.”

Ah well, Never mind G&K, it was worth a try.

Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 28 Aug 2015, 11:41 am

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterMac Fri 28 Aug 2015, 2:57 pm

PeterMac
PeterMac

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Fri 28 Aug 2015, 3:13 pm

Are there any psychics out there that in some way, shape or form actually have a hunch (or whatever they get), that the parents actually might be complicit in the disappearance / abduction / death / cover up of Madeleine McCann... 

I'm not a psychic, but I've had that 'hunch' from day one.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 28 Aug 2015, 3:35 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  Burst Fri 28 Aug 2015, 3:51 pm

I read "sidekick".
Burst
Burst

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Fri 28 Aug 2015, 9:28 pm

I'm coming to ask him to do my chart Resistor. That sounds like he hit the nail on the head with all those ascending,rising and aspecting.....I'm sure you can make it up from what's on net but a story well presented

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 31 Aug 2015, 11:28 am

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 31 Aug 2015, 11:32 am

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 31 Aug 2015, 11:47 am

No, not heard of that one either. How ridiculous. 

Snipped:

The psychics said they had seen visions of 'a lion, a horse and the name Tony Fox' in connection with his death.

This led police to visit more than a dozen pubs named the Red Lion and the Black Horse looking for clues.

... Any excuse to get out on a bit of a pub crawl.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Mon 31 Aug 2015, 12:14 pm

It was my understanding that this is what the police do anyway.

I don't mean that the police believe in the supernatural but a message from a claimed psychic or, for example, a dream (just like the one Gerry claimed Kate didn't have) can be used to give the police relevant information without implicating the messenger.

Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Tue 01 Sep 2015, 11:48 am

All the papers are getting involved in this psychic stuff it seems, with the customary mention of Madeleine of course. 

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/sep/01/psychics-police-investigation-peter-sutcliffe
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next