MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

+59
chrissie
Guinea Pig
candyfloss
poster
niklasericson
Tangled Web
dogs don't lie
PMR
froggy
Rosa canina
Antonia
Poe
hesla
curious
mumof6
What's_up_doc?
Bloodhound
Hope
Catupatree
Satsuma
AndyB
sally66
espeland
dandaar
kylie
Walt
Hellsbells
Burst
bluebell
JJ
Mo
chris
Bubblewrapped
Bampots
Admin
PeterMac
Inca
dantezebu
costello
Mimi
margaret
Scrants
Cristobell
cherry
Ixta
chirpyinsect
Carlymichelle
Châtelaine
nobodythereeither
TheTruthWillOut
gbwales
Anne
chilli
Dee Coy
Lioned
Andrew
Justformaddiemccann
Poppy
Popcorn
63 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 11 Empty Re: Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

Post  Popcorn Tue 20 Oct 2015, 8:18 am

Poe wrote:Interesting. So if this was law before Madeleine disappeared, an abducted Madeleine could only have been flown out of a major airport in Portugal with written permission from both her parents.

That's a good point. But it's only because of the parents' weird publicity campaign that anyone considered it remotely likely that anyone would bother to leave the country with a child they'd abducted.
Think of pretty much any child abduction you read about in the news that does not feature a family member with overseas connections. Have any involved children being whisked out of the country? Why go to that kind of trouble for a cute, but ultimately fairly ordinary, child? (And before everybody mentions her 'blondeness', remember that Amelie and Sean were the blonde ones; Madeleine was mousy-haired, harder to carry and spoke English rather well.)
Popcorn
Popcorn

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 11 Empty Re: Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

Post  Walt Wed 21 Oct 2015, 5:07 pm

Remember how this guy was sort of mentioned in the McCann case.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-34583704

Extradited paedophile Roderick Macdonald appears in court

A paedophile who fled to Malta after being convicted of abusing two young girls has appeared in court following his extradition back to the UK.

Roderick Macdonald, 77, of Brighton, was flown to Gatwick on Saturday after his detention in Malta in October 2014.

He pleaded guilty, at Brighton Magistrates' Court, to three offences under the Sexual Offences Act 2003.

In 2012, Macdonald received a suspended sentence under the name Robinson for abusing two girls, aged seven and five.

At the hearing on Monday, he admitted failing to notify foreign travel before leaving the UK, failing to notify change of name, and failing to notify change of address. The offences breached the terms of the court order, which placed him on the sex offenders register for life.

He was remanded in custody for sentencing at Lewes Crown Court on 20 November.

Sussex Police said Macdonald was given an 18-month jail sentence after admitting importing and possessing indecent images of children that were found on his computer at the time of his arrest in Malta.
Walt
Walt

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 21 Oct 2015, 5:14 pm

Yes, there were the expected silly stories making connections with the McCann case.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/convicted-paedophile-believed-been-portugal-4436989
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 11 Empty Kate: Maddie still in Algarve - Daily Star, Sun and most papers 15/02/16

Post  Bampots Mon 15 Feb 2016, 6:34 am

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/494640/madeleine-mccann-kate-gerry-portugal-algarve-police-praia-da-luz

No news....just an opportunity to promote Child Rescue Alerts,which Kate helped launch.

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Mon 15 Feb 2016, 7:14 am

Same story in all the red tops,news from the appeal expected and needs burying?
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 11 Empty PACT to Action Against Abduction...

Post  Rosa canina Mon 15 Feb 2016, 7:37 am

One of our favourite charities has had a name change :

http://www.actionagainstabduction.org/child-rescue-alert/

Still headed up by Catherine Meyer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellsbells Mon 15 Feb 2016, 7:45 am

it was always likely that she was nearby but we were told to look all over the world.
but realistically she can't have been around the algarve dead or alive because no trace has ever been found.
also reports of her activities that week are shrouded in waffle and lack of detail.

so now it's back to square one after all these years.

I have come to the conclusion that the whole saga is a complete farce and that she was never there in the first place.
nothing else makes any sense whatsoever.

will everyone in this fiasco (T9, cops, media, politicians, govt advisers, certain "charities", private investigators, and most of all Internet posters) PLEASE stop playing games and come clean. It's the new Loch Ness monster isn't it??? A fairytale for the 21st century.

the big question is whose idea it was in the first place, and why????
Hellsbells
Hellsbells

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 11 Empty Super Stephen...?

Post  Rosa canina Mon 15 Feb 2016, 8:38 am

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 11 <a href=Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 11 Capturewas_zpsdksfbkp6

This picture accompanies the Sun version of the story.

Mrs Kate's in pale Buzz O'Bumble colours, a bright yellow bangle

atop the black-skivvy'd right arm giving just a hint of wasp.

(I can't identify the flowers used in the print, however - any ideas?)

That poster/comic book thing she is holding up, though  :

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 11 <a href=Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 11 Capturega_zpsi2y6rqi9

Yikes!! Stephen Fry gives me the heebs - several steps up from

Cliff Richard in my estimation, but still... and the greasy grey hands of

Geldoff are all over this one too, with his Groupcall company services :

https://www.digitalmarketplace.service.gov.uk/g-cloud/services/6102790954811392

My thoughts only.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellsbells Mon 15 Feb 2016, 8:48 am

indeed, "Maddie" (I'll call her that whether she actually existed or not) has been a godsend for so many people. A veritable goldmine. Could just be sick people cashing in but there remains the possibility that it was all set up to do exactly that.
whatever, we've all been conned.
"Maddie" has been to child alert systems what the Jolly Green Giant and Tufty the squirrel were to road safety.
and maybe she was no more real than they were.
Hellsbells
Hellsbells

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellsbells Mon 15 Feb 2016, 9:23 am

If she were mine and I thought she was somewhere around PDL (a relatively small area) I would have been flying out every weekend since Sept 2007 to look for her. The papers know this. So why print garbage?
Hellsbells
Hellsbells

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 15 Feb 2016, 9:29 am

For posterity...

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 11 CbNYMkWXIAAIFwv

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Mon 15 Feb 2016, 9:31 am

Those comments....

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellsbells Mon 15 Feb 2016, 9:36 am

yes DDL the fact that many of those comments have been allowed to stay for more than 10 hours is significant. If internet posters had said similar about me I would insist they be removed.
HOWEVER, many of them are supporting the idea that she is buried somewhere around PDL.
it all all lends support to the "fact" that she was there in the first place. Maybe that's the whole idea.
personally I'd be checking out events, people and places back home in dear old Leicestershire.
Hellsbells
Hellsbells

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Mon 15 Feb 2016, 10:03 am

Heisenburg wrote:Same story in all the red tops,news from the appeal expected and needs burying?

That's what I thought - another distraction. Either there is news of the appeal due or perhaps the twitter rumours that the McCanns have been interviewed under caution are true.

I don't think it's simply a begging bowl excercise because it's Mothering Sunday in a couple of weeks which would be the perfect time for tugging the old heart-strings - perhaps Kate could do another list.
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 15 Feb 2016, 10:23 am

New one from Blacksmith..

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL · 18 mins18 minutes ago

VERY relevant today! - Blacksmith Bureau: 'A Satisfying Cold Supper' http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk/ #McCann #MSM #DeathRide #TheIndependent

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellsbells Mon 15 Feb 2016, 10:31 am

re blacksmith's latest, the UK media tell lies all the time.
for example if you take the situation in Syria, every day they arent telling the truth about that and why the big international players are getting involved in the war.
same with brexit - pro euro papers say one thing, sceptics say the opposite. No facts, just propaganda.
sometimes it's propaganda, sometimes it's lazy journalism, sometimes it's just cheap junk on the front page to sell papers.
same with Maddie and stories like this one today. Not news, just garbage for one reason or another.
Hellsbells
Hellsbells

Back to top Go down

Post  Bampots Mon 15 Feb 2016, 10:45 am

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Alerte%20enl%C3%A8vement

not only the newspapers that are active blogland active too!

Link corrected.

Bampots

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 15 Feb 2016, 11:16 am

Bampots, is this the blog you meant? It's from May 2014. Unless I'm having a mad moment (which is quite possible) I can't find a new one from Anna Andress.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Mon 15 Feb 2016, 4:13 pm

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Mon 15 Feb 2016, 4:24 pm

Rosa canina wrote:Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 11 <a href=Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 11 Capturewas_zpsdksfbkp6

This picture accompanies the Sun version of the story.

Mrs Kate's in pale Buzz O'Bumble colours, a bright yellow bangle

atop the black-skivvy'd right arm giving just a hint of wasp.

(I can't identify the flowers used in the print, however - any ideas?)

That poster/comic book thing she is holding up, though  :

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 11 <a href=Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 11 Capturega_zpsi2y6rqi9

Yikes!! Stephen Fry gives me the heebs - several steps up from

Cliff Richard in my estimation, but still... and the greasy grey hands of

Geldoff are all over this one too, with his Groupcall company services :

https://www.digitalmarketplace.service.gov.uk/g-cloud/services/6102790954811392
My thoughts only.

--

This is just too appalling. Stephen Fry gives me the creeps too. When you look at photos of him with his spouse the pair look so like father and son that it somewhat gives me the creeps. My problem I guess.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 15 Feb 2016, 4:28 pm

I wonder if you would feel the same if he was married to a much younger woman?

Off topic but there is a programme tonight about him and mental illness.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07187tc
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Mon 15 Feb 2016, 4:49 pm

IMO.... Kate looks absolutely terrible there. She looks a decade older than she is.

All those lies, worries and stress has overtaken her big time, rather than just caught up with her.

She needs to put herself out of her misery and confess all. I'd wager a bet she would feel better for it if she did.

Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 11 Empty Re:Kate: Maddie still in Algarve -Daily Star, Sun and most papers 15/02/16.

Post  costello Mon 15 Feb 2016, 5:24 pm

Jilly CL @Jilly CL-2 hrs.

Oh dear#McCann are getting the same sort of comments on
Sky FB as they are on The Sun facebook.com/skynews.
#McCann#Faked Abduction.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Dee Coy Mon 15 Feb 2016, 6:14 pm

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/494640/madeleine-mccann-kate-gerry-portugal-algarve-police-praia-da-luz

But Kate, 47, firmly believes Maddy could still be in Portugal.

“I’ve always said Praia da Luz is the place where I feel closest to her.

“That’s where she last was and I don’t think she’s been taken a million miles from there," she told The Sun.

Is Kate trying to tell us something, again, like she did with the 'dream'?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next