MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

+59
chrissie
Guinea Pig
candyfloss
poster
niklasericson
Tangled Web
dogs don't lie
PMR
froggy
Rosa canina
Antonia
Poe
hesla
curious
mumof6
What's_up_doc?
Bloodhound
Hope
Catupatree
Satsuma
AndyB
sally66
espeland
dandaar
kylie
Walt
Hellsbells
Burst
bluebell
JJ
Mo
chris
Bubblewrapped
Bampots
Admin
PeterMac
Inca
dantezebu
costello
Mimi
margaret
Scrants
Cristobell
cherry
Ixta
chirpyinsect
Carlymichelle
Châtelaine
nobodythereeither
TheTruthWillOut
gbwales
Anne
chilli
Dee Coy
Lioned
Andrew
Justformaddiemccann
Poppy
Popcorn
63 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 21 Empty Re: Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

Post  poster Thu 26 May 2016, 10:10 pm

Wasn't Kate also going to appear in a bikini during the early days of the appeal?

Oh dear, oh dear.

Narcissistic like Kate, imo.

Positively cringe worthy.

poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 21 Empty Re: Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

Post  Andrew Thu 26 May 2016, 10:39 pm

.... double spread coming soon.

KM and LK airbrushed in bikini's. Would not surprise me.

I wonder if LK will be slipping her clothes off in another ten years, when she's 90.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 26 May 2016, 10:56 pm

dogs don't lie wrote:I'm sorry Andrew, you've just made my night, jeez where do u get them lol!

Ha - cheers, ddl. Glad to entertain. Don't get them from anywhere. Just speak as see fit as all on here knows.

And like a laugh. As all knows as well.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Thu 26 May 2016, 11:05 pm

Andrew wrote:.... double spread coming soon.

I wonder if LK will be slipping her clothes off in another ten years, when she's 90.

I don't know...it's not so much the taking the clothes off...it's more to do with the 'look at me' in the national press.

I spent some time in Brazil a few years back and it was interesting visiting the famous beaches in Rio which I had heard so much about.

Even though it is a big city, the beach is hugely important. You see business men and women walking along with their laptops wearing shorts, doing business.

There are outdoor gyms on the beach where people strut their stuff.

But what intrigued me was how unconscious people were. It wasn't so much 'body beautiful' as 'anything goes'.

It was perfectly fine to be any age and wearing a thong.....affraid

I know in the UK that is considered to be gross...but over there no-one gave a damn.

I found it quite refreshing.

But back to Lorraine....I just don't know. Is she as dim as she appears?

I think she probably is.....Laughing
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Thu 26 May 2016, 11:13 pm

I read an article this morn... Ben wotsit from GMTV, gushing over LK and LK lapping it up..
Lorraine 'the body' Kelly or something.

Ben wotsit horny. LK loving it.

Awful stuff.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Thu 26 May 2016, 11:51 pm

Andrew wrote:.... double spread coming soon.

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 21 Giphy

Thanks for the mental image!
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Fri 27 May 2016, 9:13 am

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 21 Aroxlo9u89imkto6k9kj
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Fri 27 May 2016, 9:24 am

I could use some of that now. I have volunteered for the task of seeing which of my son's shoes are salvageable and fit to wear after they were left festering in a corner for over a year.  

Pre McCann days, I regarded LK as silly but harmless - I was half right then.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  poster Sun 29 May 2016, 2:11 pm

Since it's quite fun to have a laugh at Lorraine Kelly, I just googled Lorraine Kelly images.....and rather wish I hadn't. It seems she is pretty desperate to get her kit off and the bikini pic above is by no means an isolated incident. There's even one of her apparently naked sitting on a chair.

Eek!

So narcissistic, no wonder her and Kate and Gerry were bosom buddies! Shocked
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 21 Empty A rose by any other name...?

Post  Rosa canina Tue 31 May 2016, 11:19 am

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 21 <a href=Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 21 Lorraine-on-the-early-days-of-TVAM_zpswy8wggn7

Looking quite the serial killer back in the day...!

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Tue 31 May 2016, 11:20 am

Oh dear, she does remind me a bit of Rose West there!
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 21 Empty The Sun 22/06/16 - 'It could have been me'

Post  Andrew Wed 22 Jun 2016, 6:44 pm

Might as well start a separate thread for some new guff to come out...

... I say new - It's a non-story from 22 years ago but hey ho.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/uncategorized/1325677/chilling-echoes-of-madeleine-mccann-as-mum-tells-how-an-intruder-tried-to-snatch-her-from-her-cot-at-portugal-resort/

'IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME' Chilling echoes of Madeleine McCann as mum tells how an intruder tried to snatch her from her cot at Portugal resort
Nicole Shuttleworth was aged three when her parents foiled Algarve kidnapper 13 years before McCann case

EXCLUSIVE
BY FELIX ALLEN  22nd June 2016, 5:51 pm

A WOMAN who was saved from a child snatcher in Portugal 13 years before Madeleine McCann went missing has revealed: “It could easily have been me.”

Nicole Shuttleworth, 25, was just three years old when her mum woke to see a dark intruder reaching into her cot in their Algarve hotel room.

Nicole Shuttleworth bore a striking resemblance to Madeleine McCann aged three
Her case has chilling echoes of Madeleine, who was also three when she vanished from her parents’ holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in May 2007.

Nine years on, Madeleine is still missing and the police seem no closer to serving the mystery.

But in 1994, Nicole was holidaying with her cleaner mum Lilian and painter decorator dad Stephen in Albufeira, 45 minutes away from Praia Da Luz.

Nicole Shuttleworth
An intruder tried to grab Nicole Shuttleworth from her cot in an Algarve resort 45 minutes from Praia da Luz in 1994
Nicole Shuttleworth
Nicole was on a family holiday in Albufeira when the intruder sneaked into their hotel room
Photos show the blonde youngster bore a striking resemblance to Madeleine at the time the pervert tried to snatch her.

One night Lilian, now 53, woke up to a dark male figure standing over Nicole’s cot reaching in to grab her.

Lilian let out a “blood-curdling scream” which woke her husband Stephen, now 58, who chased the intruder off.

As there was no sign of a break in, the family believed the would-be abductor used hotel keys to enter their room – something the hotel denied.

RELATED STORIES

MADDIE VIGIL 'After nine years, we don't want another one': McCanns desperate to find Madeleine on ninth anniversary

HOUSE OF SHAME Inside the £1m Praia da Luz villa where paedo Clement Freud hosted McCanns days after Maddie vanished

MADDIE LEAD Madeleine McCann cops 'did nothing' about Clement Freud connection... Despite victim warning them

VILE MADDIE DRAG ACT Singer 'drinks blood from Madeleine McCann doll' and vows to reveal 'what really happened'
The shaken family moved to another hotel that day as they could not bear to stay in the room after what happened.

In 2007, when the family heard of the devastating news of Madeline McCann, they got in touch with investigators to offer up information in case there was a link with their experience.

Incredibly, despite contacting them twice they only got a call back eight years later.

Today Nicole is a mum herself to son Charlie, 15 months, and wants to share her story to warn other parents.

Nicole said: “I remember snippets, but my mum and dad filled me in.

“We shudder at the thought of what might have happened had my mum never woken up.

Nicole Shuttleworth
Nicole Shuttleworth wants to warn other parents to be vigilant
“As a mum, to wake up to an empty cot would be agonising.

“A dark figure was watching over my cot and reaching in touching me. My mum let out a blood curdling scream and woke my dad who chased them away.

“When news broke about Maddie we were all in shock. We wanted to offer as much info as we could.

“We were so surprised no one contacted us back, we only received a call back eight years later.

“My heart goes out to the McCanns. It is a lot to go through for any family, but their result was a lot more devastating than ours.

“People must be aware of the dangers that are there home or away. We must look out and after our children.

“I am so blessed that I am here to share this horror story.”

In April, Scotland Yard said its £11m Operation Grange probe into Madeleine’s disappearance would end within months as detectives have run out of leads to follow.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyB Wed 22 Jun 2016, 7:20 pm

Andrew wrote:'IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME'
Have not of
AndyB
AndyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 22 Jun 2016, 7:48 pm

Maybe this is where Kate and Gerry got the idea to claim "Abduction!"...

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Wed 22 Jun 2016, 8:02 pm

An intruder tried to grab Nicole Shuttleworth from her cot in an Algarve resort 45 minutes from Praia da Luz in 1994

Ah so this predator took 13 years to get from Albufeira to PDL. He had quickened his pace a bit by 2007 as he only took 45 mins to get from the OC to where the Smiths saw him.
This reminds me of the fake child snatching gang of Romanian waiters in Cyprus last year. Smacks of TM desperation.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 22 Jun 2016, 8:07 pm

It's another bullsh!t story being peddled out.

It never happened. Just like the McCanns abduction fairytale.

So I guess it is very similar actually....

They both never happened.

Next.............. @the Sun.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Wed 22 Jun 2016, 8:14 pm

Jeez ... !
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Wed 22 Jun 2016, 8:16 pm

Getting a distinct whiff of essence  'Eau de Pink'  Smile

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 22 Jun 2016, 8:31 pm

What did Clarence say on his blog/blag thing... What to do when up against the wall or some similar tosh.

So what you do... is make up a story from over 2 decades ago. Link it to Madeleine. Stick it in the Sun. Then sit back and think just maybe some sap out there might believe it.

Drawing board back out again Clare.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 21 Empty Re:The Sun 22/06/16 - 'It could of been me'

Post  costello Wed 22 Jun 2016, 8:41 pm

I can't help but wonder if some news is on the horizon.
costello
costello

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 22 Jun 2016, 8:56 pm

costello wrote:I can't help but wonder if some news is on the horizon.

Supreme court ruling I reckon.

Must be due very soon.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Wed 22 Jun 2016, 9:38 pm

AndyB wrote:
Andrew wrote:'IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME'
Have not of

Yes, thanks Andy for pointing that out. Just noticed now.

Maybe you could have a word with the fab mods here and get it changed.

Was in a bit of rush earlier when posted it. But many thanks for the correction.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Heisenburg Wed 22 Jun 2016, 10:12 pm

costello wrote:I can't help but wonder if some news is on the horizon.

Good day to bury any news on Friday,with the eu vote being all that will be in the news.
Heisenburg
Heisenburg

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Wed 22 Jun 2016, 10:13 pm

Delighted to correct the grammar as requested. That doesn't jump out at me as much as apostrophes in plurals and verbs though!

As to the "story" - what an unmitigated load of shoe repairers.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Hope Thu 23 Jun 2016, 3:16 am

As I said a few times now, the outcome of the Referendum either way will be bitter, especially if the result is close. I am a total cynic about election results. Bush Jr 'winning' in 2000 thanks to antics in Florida where his brother was Governer finished me off.

To quote Mark Twain 'If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it'.

Cameron could be fighting to stay as PM if LEAVE win, if it's close there still could be a vote of no confidence.

Someone at the top,TPTB, decided this was the week to release the Freud information.
C Freud had,and his family still have, links to many well known names that have spoken or written about this case.

Was it a warning shot that whoever loses should accept it gracefully? Or if all hell breaks loose what a time for OG to make their move?
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next