MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

+59
chrissie
Guinea Pig
candyfloss
poster
niklasericson
Tangled Web
dogs don't lie
PMR
froggy
Rosa canina
Antonia
Poe
hesla
curious
mumof6
What's_up_doc?
Bloodhound
Hope
Catupatree
Satsuma
AndyB
sally66
espeland
dandaar
kylie
Walt
Hellsbells
Burst
bluebell
JJ
Mo
chris
Bubblewrapped
Bampots
Admin
PeterMac
Inca
dantezebu
costello
Mimi
margaret
Scrants
Cristobell
cherry
Ixta
chirpyinsect
Carlymichelle
Châtelaine
nobodythereeither
TheTruthWillOut
gbwales
Anne
chilli
Dee Coy
Lioned
Andrew
Justformaddiemccann
Poppy
Popcorn
63 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 30 Empty Re: Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

Post  poster Fri 04 Aug 2017, 1:23 pm

What's_up_doc? wrote:
Andrew wrote:Gerry and Michael Wright were looking for something or doing something by the caves / rocks. And they weren't admiring the scenery.

Can't remember the date of that photo but I don't think it was that long after May the 3rd..
I think the date of the photograph is May 7 2007.

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 30 Downlo12

The beach and caves/rocks are important, imo. I'ts where Smithman was heading. It's where the Tapas were on Thursday afternoon and where Kate allegedly went jogging. Kate in her dream says that she sees Madeleine dead on a slab on rock (or words to that effect). I think that both Kate and Gerry go jogging up to some rocks?
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 30 Empty Re: Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

Post  poster Fri 04 Aug 2017, 1:32 pm

What's_up_doc? wrote:
Andrew wrote:Evening, doc.

A mysterious photo. I can't remember the origin (again), but the dates sound right.

So what were they really doing...

Something to do with 'evidence'. And the opposite of trying to find any, imo.

I sort of recall that they didn't know they were being snapped and a long range'un got 'em. Unaware.

Intriguing pic whichever way you look at it.
Good evening Andrew! I've been looking at a post by Dee Coy, Michael Wright and the Skipton connection. So MW flew out to Portugal on May 5 2007, on May 6 he met the girl at the pizza stall who told him about her dad's sighting. The photograph was taken on May 7 and on May 8 the Scenic was rented by a golfing party which includes someone also called Michael Wright. I don't know how much digging around this coincidence was done but it's interesting. MW returned to the UK on May 12 and then flew back to Portugal on May 14, staying for four more days. I wonder what day the other Michael Wright flew back? It looks like GM is on his phone texting and the photograph was taken by a press photographer. On Dee's post it says the police may know who he was texting.

I think golf or golf courses/bags could also be an important part of the narrative.
poster
poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guinea Pig Sat 05 Aug 2017, 12:19 pm

Freedom wrote:I'll put this load of garbage here though I'm unsure if it originated in The Star.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/634498/magaluf-party-tattoos-drunk-madeleine-mccann

Some of the comments on this Australian tabloid TV site will have you banging your head at the sheer stupidity of them.

https://www.facebook.com/7NewsAustralia/posts/1820788717931313?comment_id=1821000897910095&notif_t=share_comment&notif_id=1501835786765220

It's a surprise that this comment hasn't been removed.

"This is from the TV channel which recently showed a documentary with old interviews with the McCanns presented as new and, the icing on the cake, a completely fake interview with Goncalo Amaral. It is possibly the worst, most ignorant of the facts, programme that I have ever seen on the case and, believe me, there have been some dreadful ones over the years.

In other words, take the tattoo story with a bucket load of salt!"
Guinea Pig
Guinea Pig

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 10 Aug 2017, 7:45 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 30 Empty 'WE'D WELCOME MADDIE BACK TO CLASS' - Madeleine McCann’s old school still holds a place open for her

Post  candyfloss Sat 26 Aug 2017, 6:05 pm

Tracy Kandohla at it again............ Rolling Eyes

'WE'D WELCOME MADDIE BACK TO CLASS'

Madeleine McCann’s old school still holds a place open for her – and missing tot would be due to start her GCSEs this week

The family's vicar said the teens Maddie would be friends with are all praying for her to 'come home soon'

THE school where Madeleine McCann should this week be embarking on a crucial new stage of her education still holds a place for her and one day hopes to welcome her.
Maddie, described by mum Kate as “an incredibly bright little girl” when she vanished as a three-year-old, would be aged 14 and starting her GCSEs.

________

More on link if you want to read it!
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4328242/madeleine-mccann-old-school-holds-place-for-her/

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sat 26 Aug 2017, 6:06 pm

Comments are open again.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Sat 26 Aug 2017, 6:46 pm

The McCanns are so concerned about online threats that they've allowed the name of the school the twins attend to be published in The Sun.

Words fail me.

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 26 Aug 2017, 7:27 pm

That's what I thought poe.

Hard to believe the twins are 12 already.

It's a bit dodgy, although Stephen Birch already knows which school they go to as he was threatening to tell the headmistress that Maddy is located under Murat's driveway.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sat 26 Aug 2017, 9:11 pm

Okay, I know this is Tracey Kandohla who has taken over from Antonella Lazzeri with mind-bogglingly silly stories, but how can a school which Madeleine never attended be described as her "old school" and how can she be welcomed back when she was never there.

This is just an updated regurgitation of the story about the primary school where she was due to start in September 2007 - a place was being held for her there too.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Châtelaine Sat 26 Aug 2017, 9:49 pm

Disgusting journalism. I have no words ...
Châtelaine
Châtelaine

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sat 26 Aug 2017, 10:32 pm

The only way I can make it make any sense at all is that it is the "gagged" media's way of keeping the story front and centre. Sort of kill the M's (and the government suppressors?) with kindness if you will just to keep the pressure on until the lid gets blown off.

Too optimistic?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpyinsect Sun 27 Aug 2017, 7:23 am

Maybe it's just me but surely if M had been abducted ( cough) then she would probably either have received no education, or some education in a foreign language. She would be traumatised beyond belief if she were found and returned home so in whose universe would she be capable of taking her place at school and sitting her GCSEs?
Just another blatant attempt to tug on the heart strings and a further opportunity to get her name in the papers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 27 Aug 2017, 9:23 am

It really is an insult to the intelligence, even for Sun readers.

I'm trying to think of cases where kidnap victims have been found and returned to their birth families. Let's exclude those like Steven Stayner and, more recently Shawn Hornbeck and Jaycee Dugard, who were older when taken and had some memories of their origins.

If there are any where a child was taken as a baby or as a young child and was away for 10 years or more, it will be interesting to know if they had a Kandohla-type happy reunion. I rather doubt it.
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Mon 04 Sep 2017, 9:57 am

It's not an insult to BB1's intelligence though.

This is her comment on the story.

"For all the noise made by the obsessive hater bores, it's worth remembering that most people are kind, not cruel".

It's the first time in a while I've plucked up courage to look at JATYK2.

Pedro Silva (bless him) is still posting repeated requests to light candles.

http://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t5396p575-candles-site#187934
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Inca Sun 15 Oct 2017, 9:15 am

Another totally useless pile s**** in the Sun about a psychic hoax! Another excuse to get Maddie a mention and the 'poor victims' the parents.
Sorry can't do links.
Inca
Inca

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 15 Oct 2017, 9:54 am

'CRUEL HOAX' Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘targeted’ by psychic over claims she knows ‘the truth’ about missing girl’s whereabouts

Kate and Gerry McCann complained to police after a clairvoyant told them that she wouldn't reveal any clues about Maddie until she was paid for visions

THE parents of Madeleine McCann have been targeted in a “cruel hoax” by a psychic who claims she knows what has happened to the girl via three vivid dreams.

Kate and Gerry have complained to police after Susan Kelly demanded payment before revealing any clues to her power of “seeing the truth”.

The clairvoyant told the couple “make an offer” for information she insists will lead to their daughter’s whereabouts.

The McCanns’ spokesman Clarence Mitchell, who received the bizarre offer of help in an email, branded it a “cruel hoax” and “extortion scam”.

Clarence added: "It causes Kate and Gerry more unnecessary pain and I’ve alerted them and the police."

He has reported it to Scotland Yard detectives in Operation Grange hunting for the missing girl. He added the couple were “appalled” by such scam attempts.
Susan boasts she had three significant dreams about Madeleine, who disappeared from a holiday apartment in Portugal’s Praia da Luz as a three-year-old in 2007.

She wrote: “I kept these dreams under wraps since that time as I was not sure what I had dreamt could be relied upon as fact. I am now ready to reveal the dreams.”

She is asking Kate and Gerry, both 49, from Rothley, Leics, to bid for her visions, stating: “If you are interested, please make me an offer for each of three dreams individually.”

Susan said her dreams came in the week after Madeleine vanished. She claimed: “God gave me the privilege of seeing the truth.

"I was shocked by the clarity of dream details at the time but decided not to get involved as I had many problems myself.

“They were all short ‘flashes’ of information and were given in a succinct way to show the salient points. I was left in no doubt of these images.”

Susan did not divulge where she lives or if she is British but complains she and her daughter are broke and homeless while she tries to sell some flats.

Scotland Yard said: “This is a sensitive topic and the Operation Grange team are not prepared to discuss any lines of enquiry while the investigation is ongoing.”

Susan was unavailable for comment.

Her demand comes after we revealed Madeleine’s parents were being bombarded with hate mail from trolls in the wake of police being given £154,000 extra funding to keep the search going.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4685872/madeleine-mccann-kate-mccann-gerry-mccann-psychic-demand-money/

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mumof6 Sun 15 Oct 2017, 11:51 am

Why would Clarence tell the McCanns when he feels so strongly about it? He alerted them, so he got the message.

Surely it would be kinder just to pass the message to the police?

Unless, of course, you felt a need to sell the story to the paper, then it might be worth causing them yet more unnecessary pain, I guess.
mumof6
mumof6

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 15 Oct 2017, 12:26 pm

Yeah, so how did this story get into the papers?  Operation Grange said they do not comment or divulge info, so who exactly told the Sun I wonder - I think I may have to phone a friend Smile scratch Laughing

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 15 Oct 2017, 7:35 pm

From the Mail online article

Susan Kelly
She wrote: 'I am now short of cash and can't pay my bills. I am not doing this just for commercial reasons. I don't want any publicity.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4981900/Psychic-targets-Madeleine-McCann-s-parents.html

Ooops!!! 

62 comments left so far.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 19 Oct 2017, 5:28 pm

I'll put this one here though it's only in a Welsh paper.

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/whats-on/psychic-sally-morgan-princess-diana-13783723

I think we've mentioned Sally Morgan before and been underwhelmed with her "talents" as was this blogger in 2014.

https://mylespower.co.uk/2014/05/18/a-rather-embarrassing-night-for-psychic-sally-in-middlesbrough/

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Thu 26 Oct 2017, 12:08 pm

I can't recall seeing this double whammy of nonsense before - Summers and Swan writing in The Sun!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3441991/madeleine-mccann-definitive-case-file-trolls-dna-blunders-intruder/
Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  Antonia Thu 26 Oct 2017, 6:32 pm

I'd say S & S were paid a big fee by team McCann to get that long article in the paper.

I skim read it - too close study would not be good for my health - but didn't see any mention of the utterly non transparent Fund.....

The pair claim to be serious investigative journalists yet write stuff like this leaving out well known facts that cast a different picture to the one they give. And the checks are now 15/20 min and the distance 90 metres. No mention that this is not a relaxing evening dining with your friends if it is like musical chairs and coming back to cold food.....
Antonia
Antonia

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 30 Oct 2017, 4:34 pm

Any old story, even someone allegedly dressing up as Madeleine for Halloween party!!

In Daily Star, Mirror, Mail etc. 

I won't even bother with links.

Expect we we get the usual same story from our Tracy with Madeleine in the never before seen pumpkin costume! Rolling Eyes

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  niklasericson Mon 30 Oct 2017, 8:10 pm

candyfloss wrote:Any old story, even someone allegedly dressing up as Madeleine for Halloween party!!

In Daily Star, Mirror, Mail etc. 

I won't even bother with links.

Expect we we get the usual same story from our Tracy with Madeleine in the never before seen pumpkin costume! Rolling Eyes

By the way, who is Madeleine?
different girls, different teeth.

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 30 Screen10
Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 30 Screen11

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Mon 30 Oct 2017, 8:19 pm

Kate and Gerry 'furious again in the Sun headline.  An article by Tracy K.

candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next