MADELEINE McCANN MYSTERY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

+59
chrissie
Guinea Pig
candyfloss
poster
niklasericson
Tangled Web
dogs don't lie
PMR
froggy
Rosa canina
Antonia
Poe
hesla
curious
mumof6
What's_up_doc?
Bloodhound
Hope
Catupatree
Satsuma
AndyB
sally66
espeland
dandaar
kylie
Walt
Hellsbells
Burst
bluebell
JJ
Mo
chris
Bubblewrapped
Bampots
Admin
PeterMac
Inca
dantezebu
costello
Mimi
margaret
Scrants
Cristobell
cherry
Ixta
chirpyinsect
Carlymichelle
Châtelaine
nobodythereeither
TheTruthWillOut
gbwales
Anne
chilli
Dee Coy
Lioned
Andrew
Justformaddiemccann
Poppy
Popcorn
63 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 4 Empty Re: Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

Post  Freedom Sun 02 Nov 2014, 8:04 pm

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories - Page 4 Empty Re: Tabloid Rags: Various inane stories

Post  Poppy Sun 02 Nov 2014, 8:35 pm

Thank you freedom. Very Happy
Poppy
Poppy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 02 Nov 2014, 9:33 pm

Poppy wrote:Looks like complete mystery of Madeleine McCann has vanished from google unless it's my computer. confused

I thought it was just me. My computer was really slow this p.m. so I deleted all my browsing history etc to clear off the caches or whatever they're called, then I couldn't find the CMoMM site, or this one actually. Fortunately I'd saved the website addresses on a Word document, so I could copy and paste them. Very strange things going on at the moment, unless Forumotion is having a nervous breakdown.

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe Mon 03 Nov 2014, 9:49 am

To me, the pumpkin girl looks far older than three.

The costume itself seems an odd choice for a little girl who likes dressing as a fairy or princess (as per the Christmas videos) and is very extravagant for an outfit that can only be worn once a year. Remember Kate thought that a holiday outfit from Gap & Monsoon, which would get many weeks wear and could then be handed down to Amelie, was an indulgence.
Poe
Poe

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 03 Nov 2014, 10:48 am

To be fair, you could buy those pumpkin outfits in Asda for a fiver a few years ago, I remember always wishing that sort of thing had been available when my daughter was young, as I would most certainly have got it for her being that I always had the nickname Pumpkin for her. Also, as Kate and I are the same age, I can vouch that there were no such costumes available when we were young, so I do think the pumpkin outfit is Madeleine.

There was one strange pic of what was supposed to be Madeleine wearing a red jacket on a swing and everything about the pic seemed to be from quite some time ago and I always believed that the girl in that pic was Kate in the very early 70's imo

Back to top Go down

Post  dogs don't lie Sun 18 Jan 2015, 11:27 am

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 18 Jan 2015, 11:37 am

dogs don't lie wrote:http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/552675/alibi-chef-Madeleine-McCann-Shane-Leighton

Oh dear, he was 14/15 and living in UK.

If Mitchell is no longer involved then its someone having a Gamble at playing games.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 18 Jan 2015, 1:40 pm

And we have another ridiculous suspect eliminated..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 18 Jan 2015, 6:13 pm

It has all gone so quiet, just wondering if they are back from their Christmas break yet. All that hype before Christmas and not even a morsel. Wonder what is going on. Any new suspects on the horizon Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 18 Jan 2015, 6:30 pm

Markus 2 wrote:It has all gone so quiet, just wondering if they are back from their  Christmas break yet. All that hype before Christmas and not even a morsel.  Wonder what is going on. Any new suspects on the horizon Smile

With another hearing in the damages trial this coming Wednesday,it wouldn't be a surprise if they appeared in Portugal would it? OG that is.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ixta Tue 20 Jan 2015, 9:10 pm

Ludicrous! Anybody with any knowledge of childrens' abilities to learn languages will find the "speaking Spanish with an English accent" ludicrous after such a time span... Duh!
Ixta
Ixta

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Mar 2015, 7:11 pm

As we are all aware, three year old Madeleine disappeared on May 4, 2007, while her mum and dad were out having a meal with their friends during their holiday in Praia da Luz, Portugal.

Even now after almost nine years they refuse to give up hope.

Can't even get the timeline right,at least no mention of an abduction.

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry Sun 29 Mar 2015, 7:13 pm

cherry
cherry

Back to top Go down

Post  candyfloss Sun 29 Mar 2015, 7:14 pm

Thanks cherry.

Here is the article..

Lorraine Kelly

We should never give up hope on Madeleine

If you look at it in terms of cold hard cash then I suppose you can understand why a police chief is saying it is time to stop looking for Madeleine McCann.

The chairman of the Metropolitan Police Federation, John Tully, believes it is time to wind down the investigation.

The best efforts of the Met Police since they began their own inquiry in 2011 haven’t really turned up anything new and the cost had been at least £10 million.

And yet, how can you put a financial figure on the life of a little girl, and how can you walk away from this utterly heartbreaking case when her fate remains unknown.

As we are all aware, three year old Madeleine disappeared on May 4, 2007, while her mum and dad were out having a meal with their friends during their holiday in Praia da Luz, Portugal.

Since then Kate and Gerry McCann have worked tirelessly to find their daughter.

I have interviewed them many times I am always struck by their determination and optimism.

Even now after almost nine years they refuse to give up hope. And who can blame them. No parent can ever give up on their child.

Poor Kerry Needham has never wavered in her determination to find her son Ben, who disappeared on the island of Kos in Greece 23 years ago. She has campaigned to have money made available to try to find Ben and there’s a hard-working movement on social media to keep the hunt alive. She will never stop searching and hoping and neither will Kate and Gerry.

And there are plenty of stories to keep that hope alive.

A woman in South Africa was recently reunited with her daughter after she had been missing for 17 years. Celeste Nurse was still in hospital after having given birth to her baby when the child was snatched from the ward at just three days old. The kidnapper was finally discovered all of those years later.

Celeste said not a day went by when she didn’t think about her missing child and she wrote to Kate and Gerry McCann telling them that miracles can happen.

So while there are calls to stop the search for Madeleine on the grounds of cost and manpower concerns, should we really be giving up on this poor child and others like her?

Imagine now you would feel if it was your son or daughter who was missing. You would do anything in your power to find them and that’s exactly how all the parents of disappeared sons and daughters feel.

There are some things that just shouldn’t have a price tag.

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.......... Dr Seuss
candyfloss
candyfloss
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry Sun 29 Mar 2015, 7:24 pm

Thanks Candyfloss xx
cherry
cherry

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 29 Mar 2015, 7:39 pm

9 years.

LK really does not have a clue. About anything.
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Andrew Sun 29 Mar 2015, 7:58 pm

Comments on the LK article...

Thing is lorraine in this case you have dogs indicating death and redwood said she may have died. It's well known your mates with the mcanns so this isn't surprising
LikeReplyShare6

1 hour ago
Lorraine Holden
I think with 11 highly trained dog alerts the case of Madeleine McCann was solved in 2007 by the Portuguese and Leicestershire police 
Kerry Needham had no help until outrage about what McCann's were getting 
And Kerry fully cooperated with the investigation unlike the McCann's
Time we were left in peace and real stories published 
LikeReplyShare4

59 minutes ago
Derek
Watch this C4 documentary, and see, at 9mins, one of the Tapa9 disagree with GM about his whereabouts that night, the length of time he was gone AND what KM had to say her was doing. This all on camera and to GM's face
https://www.youtub­e.com/watch?v=atfDV7­imHHY
LikeReplyShare4

56 minutes ago
Lorraine Holden
The big thing for me Lorraine why you've never championed any other genuine missing child why this one 
What is it about the McCann's who neglected their children that everyone is falling over themselves to protect?
LikeReplyShare5

48 minutes ago
fran
When you next interview Kate ask her why she refused to answer the 48 questions.
LikeReplyShare5

43 minutes ago
Treacle Farley
Hey you Jimmy
Mccanns didn't give a flying fig when Scotland Yard were using cadaver dogs trying to find their daughters body in Portugal. They were running for lime light.
3 weeks later they jumped on a plane to Portugal to appear in court to take 1.2m from the man who tried to find her!
Even bleating about the inconvenience of finding baby sitters every time! 
Tirelessly making money on their marketing ploy erm child. 
LikeReplyShare4

26 minutes ago
Audrey Nayler
There was NO ABDUCTION!
LikeReplyShare2

19 minutes ago
Philip Tann
Are you serious you stupid mare?, they didn't search on the night, let alone 8 years on!, Hate admitted it to Jane Hill!, you're seriously deluded & need to take your head out of your arse!!!
LikeReplyShare1 reply1

16 minutes ago
Philip Tann
That should say Kate, not hate, but after saying that, they know all about hate as their supporters spread enough of it around, Brenda Leyland for a start!
LikeReplyShare0

18 minutes ago
Jacqueline Henderson
The UK GOV put a price on every child in this country when they refused to pay for jags against Meningitis over £7 a child was too much money , yet over 10 million has been spend looking for a child that was apparently abducted. I say apparently because they is no actual proof of Abduction only the words of her parents who were actually out dining at the time.
LikeReplyShare1

16 minutes ago
Lorraine Holden
Btw Lorraine she vanished 3rd not 4th
It's 8 years not 9 what else you got wrong we'd love to enlighten you read the police files research you won't look silly then
Andrew
Andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Mar 2015, 8:57 pm

Do you know what,I have a sneaking feeling that this story along with the Express one the other day is aimed as a shot across the bows of the TM,those comments would not have been allowed not so long ago.

Something is changing.

Back to top Go down

Post  TheTruthWillOut Sun 29 Mar 2015, 10:14 pm

caricature wrote:Do you know what,I have a sneaking feeling that this story along with the Express one the other day is aimed as a shot across the bows of the TM,those comments would not have been allowed not so long ago.

Something is changing.

"Preparing the public" is the saying isn't it? I'm just not sure I'm ready for the media onslaught that will no doubt come if any charges are brought, especially against you know who. It will make the 2007/8 media coverage look tame.

Unless parts of the media themselves are brought to book in any way, of course......?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Sun 29 Mar 2015, 10:20 pm

Lorraine also gives the date of Madeleine's disappearance as 4th May. At least she isn't spitting venom though at those who don't believe her pals.

She mentions Ben Needham; I wonder if in her limited thinking capabilities she ever wonders why the cases of two British children who were reported missing while abroad have been treated so differently.

Freedom
Freedom

Back to top Go down

Post  PMR Sun 29 Mar 2015, 11:24 pm

I read some of LKs autobiography . It's got to be one of the most boring books ever written .
PMR
PMR

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell Mon 30 Mar 2015, 10:19 am

I do wonder how people like Lorraine Kelly will justify their total lack of concern for the missing child?  By defending the parents to the death in the face of so much evidence showing their involvement imo, these 'defenders' couldn't give a hoot about Madeleine's suffering and demise.  From Lorraine Kelly it is particularly sickening, she oozes sugar, treacle and heartfelt compassion for kids, but doesn't have very much for this one it seems.

Last edited by candyfloss on Mon 30 Mar 2015, 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : imo)
Cristobell
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post  Cristobell Mon 30 Mar 2015, 12:00 pm

caricature wrote:Do you know what,I have a sneaking feeling that this story along with the Express one the other day is aimed as a shot across the bows of the TM,those comments would not have been allowed not so long ago.

Something is changing.

I think something is changing, but I don't know what.

The McCanns donating to their own Fund is just bizarre. What does it hope to achieve, other than putting more peoples' backs up? If they are protecting their assets because they foresee a loss in Lisbon, it is brazen even for Gerry and Kate. I don't see it winning them any friends or influencing people. Having received more money than any other parents caught up in such tragic circumstances, to continue with the Fund is shameless. I wonder if they still have advisors, or if they overrule them on the way in which the campaign and their libel actions are run? It looks as though it is being run by narcissistic megalomaniacs who have completely lost touch with reality.

Cristobell
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrants Mon 30 Mar 2015, 1:28 pm

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/the-abducted-abduction.html?m=1

Blacksmith today pointing out the new use of "disappearance"
Scrants
Scrants

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next